The Devolution of Deanna - Cover

The Devolution of Deanna

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Deanna told the teacher about Kelsey cheating on the history test. Deanna never imagined she'd experience worse consequences for her action and Deanna never expected something wonderful to come out of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Deanna sat at her school desk diligently working on the history test. The 15-year old had already finished it and was double-checking her answers. She was always the first student done on any test or quiz.

She was dressed in her usual loose blue jeans and baggy shirt. It was what she wore everyday. The clothing style didn't leave much of a visual impression to anyone but she didn't care. Deanna was smart and she carried herself in a way that people would automatically know she was one of the good girls at school. She loved being a model student.

Deanna happened to glance over at Kelsey sitting to her left. Kelsey was in the grade above and so a year older. Deanna noticed the girl move her textbook, glance at a paper beneath it, and again hide the paper with the book.

She was cheating! That was outrageous! That was so wrong!

Deanna took her completed test paper and walked up to the teacher's desk.

"Is there a question, Deanna?" Mr. Martin asked. He was surprised there was something she didn't understand. The test was straightforward.

"No, sir," she said quietly. "I thought you should know that Kelsey has an answer sheet hidden under her book on her desk."

"She does?" He looked over at Kelsey.

"Yes, sir."

"Thank you. Are you finished with your test?"

"Yes, sir."

"Leave your test here." Mr. Martin pointed at the corner of his desk. "Grab your stuff and you can go." He then announced to the whole class. "When you are done, bring your test up here to the corner of my desk and you may leave. Please be quiet so you do not disturb the other classes."

Deanna retrieved her backpack and left. She was glad she wasn't going to be there when Kelsey got what she deserved for cheating. Confrontations always made her anxious.

Mr. Martin walked over to Kelsey's desk.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"Okay," Kelsey said nervously. What did he want?

"Are you? You usually struggle."

"I studied better this time. I'm doing pretty good on the test."

"Good. That's what the textbook is for."

He picked her book up. She panicked and reached out for it.

"What this?" he asked innocently, picking up the paper beneath it.

"I don't know," she lied.

"It looks like answers. It looks like a copy of my answer page."

"I don't know how that got there."

"You can come up with a better lie than that."

Kelsey realized Mr. Martin somehow already knew about her cheat sheet. How did he find out? He always stayed behind his desk during a test. That was why it was safe to have the answer page. Kelsey looked at the empty desk next to her. Deanna! It had to be her. She must have seen her and told Mr. Martin. The bitch!

Mr. Martin said, "You will meet me and Vice Principal Mears right after school."

"Yes, sir," she said meekly. There went her Friday. There went her grade.

She stared at the empty desk. She'd get that girl for ratting her out!


It was Monday morning. Kelsey was in the girls' locker room with her friends Nicole and Ashlee. Physical Education was their second class of the day. They had already changed into their gym clothes and were about to head outside when Kelsey saw Deanna arrive. She glared at the snitch.

Deanna bustled over to her locker. Her first period class was on the other side of the campus so she had to hurry and change. She didn't mind arriving late because most girls were already outside and she wouldn't have to feel embarrassed changing in front of other people.

Kelsey motioned to her friends. They came with her as Kelsey approached Deanna.

"You bitch!" Kelsey said.

"What?" Deanna said. Why did she call her that?

"It's because of you that I have detention all week, my parents grounded me for a week, and I was kicked out of cheerleaders." Kelsey could live with the first two but to no longer be on the cheer squad was too much.

"You shouldn't cheat." Deanna was confused. Why was Kelsey complaining to her? It was Kelsey's fault. If she hadn't cheated in the first place then none of this would have happened.

"You should mind your own business!" Kelsey snapped. She took a step forward and so did her two friends.

"Leave me alone!" Deanna felt threatened. "I'll tell Coach on you!"

"We're just talking," Kelsey said, backing down. She didn't want Deanna bringing Coach over and causing more problems for her.

"I need to get ready." Deanna turned to ignore them and began to take off her street clothes.

"Why don't you ever shower?" Kelsey asked conversationally. "Coach said everyone has to shower after gym class."

"Well ... uh..." Deanna said anxiously. It would feel too uncomfortable showering in front of a bunch of other people. It was hard enough to be in front of people only wearing her bra and panties. There was no way she could shower naked here.

Kelsey noticed how nervous and uneasy Deanna was. There was something to this.

Deanna locked her street clothes in her locker and picked up her gym shorts.

"Hey, Deanna," Kelsey said.

Deanna turned around. Kelsey had her cell phone open and Deanna heard a click. Kelsey took a picture! She was only in her bra and panties!

"What did you do that for?" Deanna's voice trembled.

Kelsey was surprised. Deanna looked absolutely frightened. All Kelsey did was take her picture. She shouldn't be this uptight.

"No reason," Kelsey said while immediately emailing the picture to Nicole and Ashlee's cell phones and also to her home computer. "I'm just going to share your picture with a few of my friends."

"No! Delete it!"

"Too late."

"What?"

Ashlee and Nicole's phones went off. Ashlee retrieved her phone first, looked at the screen, and smiled.

"What did you get?" Kelsey asked.

"A picture."

"Me too," said Nicole, holding up her phone display for everyone to see.

"Why did you do that?" Why did Kelsey take her picture and send it to her friends? That was so wrong.

"I like to take pictures." Kelsey took another one and nodded at her friends.

Deanna was dismayed to hear Nicole's camera phone and then Ashlee's camera phone click.

"Stop it!" she demanded.

"Why should we and shouldn't you finish getting ready for class?"

"Please don't do this."

"It's only your picture," Kelsey said. She was amazed how panicked Deanna was. She definitely had something here.

"But I'm in my underwear."

"So?"

"It's personal."

"So? What I do during a test is personal."

"But you shouldn't cheat."

Kelsey suddenly had a realization. This could be the beginning of how she truly got back at Deanna.

"I won't share your photos with anyone else if you shower after class today," Kelsey said.

Shower? Deanna couldn't. She just couldn't possibly do it.

"I ... I didn't bring a towel."

"So what? Shower or I'll send your picture to every boy I know."

Oh god. This was so awful. Why was she doing this to her? Was it only because she told on her? Couldn't Kelsey realize how wrong it was to cheat?

"Okay," she reluctantly acquiesced.

Kelsey smiled grandly. She had the nosy little bitch.


Kelsey made sure she and her two friends were the first ones in the locker room after gym class was over. Deanna was disheartened to see Kelsey waiting for her.

"Do I really have to do this?" she asked.

"Coach wants every girl to shower. You know that. You don't want everyone smelling your stink the rest of the day."

Deanna took a deep breathe trying to fight her sadness. She removed her gym clothes then while facing her locker took off her bra and panties. With her head down so she wouldn't get eye contact with anyone, she trudged to the showers.

Kelsey excitedly followed her with Nicole and Ashlee in tow.

Deanna turned on the water. She refused to look around in an attempt to mentally block out that she was naked in the midst of the other girls.

She heard a click and then several clicks. She turned her head. Kelsey and the other girls were taking pictures. She faced them and the three girls took even more pictures.

"Don't do this! Please!" she begged.

"Shut up! Turn around! Bend over!" Kelsey ordered with a stern glare.

Deanna slowly turned. She couldn't wait until this day was over.

"Bend over!" Kelsey barked. "Or I start sending your pictures to everyone I know right now!"

Deanna did so and heard more clicks. Why did Kelsey want to take pictures of her like this?

"Turn back around."

It was so humiliating. They took so many pictures with their camera phones. They giggled and laughed and seemed to really enjoy it.

"I want your pussy bare tomorrow," said Kelsey.

"Bare?" Deanna questioned.

"No hair there," she said, pointing between Deanna's legs. "Shave it all off. I want it bare for when you shower tomorrow. Not one hair."

"But why? Why are you doing this?"

"Wrong question. It's 'Why are you doing it?'," Kelsey corrected. "You're doing it so no one else sees pictures of you naked. That's why."

Deanna wanted to cry.


Deanna hand trembled as she brought the razor close to her pussy. She had soaped her pubic hair and now was about to remove it. She looked over at her bedroom door a fourth time to make sure she locked it. She sat on her bed with her legs open in a "V". She pulled the edge of her outer labia and brought the razor to her skin. Carefully she used the blade to cut away the hair. The right side of her pussy went well but she nicked her skin on the left side. The only blood was a tiny red spot. Cautiously she shaved her pussy.

When she was done, she closely inspected her pussy with a mirror and removed a couple of stray hairs. The words "Not one hair" reverberated strongly in her mind.

She sadly looked at her naked pussy. It didn't even look like her anymore. It looked like a pussy that belonged to someone else.


Deanna wanted to close her eyes but Kelsey told her to keep them open and even smile as she took pictures of her in the shower. Later Kelsey took close-up picture after picture of her pussy while she was still wet and sitting on the locker room bench...

"I love how it glistens," Kelsey said. "It's so hot!"

This was so shameful and embarrassing. Why was Kelsey making her do this? What had she ever done to her?

On Friday Kelsey said, "You need to keep it bare. I don't want to see any hair on your pussy. Ever!"

"Kelsey..." Deanna whined.

"You worry too much. Do you know of anyone who has seen your naked pictures?"

"No."

"So everything is okay. Stop worrying."

It was little comfort to Deanna. She believed Kelsey hadn't shown anyone but she kept making her pose for more pictures. She actually dreaded school now. She had no choice. She had to keep doing what Kelsey said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.