Shari's Wedding - Cover

Shari's Wedding

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A complex incestuous tale of a family which finds love at various junctures of their lives to bolster their loved ones as fate and tragedy strikes. Overpowering love that transcends social taboo between loving family members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Hairy   Amputee   Big Breasts  

Kathleen was immersed in the hectic activities of the day. She was going to share this with her husband and she knew he would kiss her and make ask some questions to make sure how twins plan to find their partners or wives. In fact that was on Kathleen's mind. Her husband could read her thought processes exactly like her father-just too much love, she mused.

Kathleen found time to catch her father and shared her secret with him. He kissed her and asked her to make sure she gets pregnant only by her twins, "Kathee, boys have asked for the ultimate gift from you. It as to be theirs unequivocally," then he added naughtily, "I can wait for a month if that means I get to fuck you with bigger boobs, and even sweeter pee." Kathleen kissed her father. She could hardly say a word as he showed his love again, she choked her tears back and child like rubbed his nose.

Sharleen could not keep it in anymore. She rang her mother but found Rosaline and told her that she had to go and see a close friend in city. She rang her father en route. He was thankfully free to take her call, "Daddy, I am sorry to disturb you. I really need to talk with you. May I suggest we meet in the hotel?" Benjamin would have dropped everything hearing the urgency n his daughter's voice. "Daddy, do you promise to fuck me first before we talk?" Benjamin could not get out of the building fast enough. As his car pulled in he saw one of their plated car driving away from parking. He took the sharp left corridor taking him away from the main reception and used the lift for service to his floor. He barely finished knocking on the door before it flew open.

Benjamin saw his daughter who had just finished undressing with her last garment, her panties in her hand. Sharleen flung it away and rushed to attack her father's clothing like a maniac. It took no more than a minute before her father was as naked as her and his monster cock was rock hard and she could barely move it from its erect colossal position. Sharleen sobbed as her father caught up with her urgency of her lust and massaged her breasts none too gently. Benjamin roughly pushed his daughter towards the bedroom and threw face down on the bed, her feet on the floor.

Sharleen knew her father loved to fuck her in this position as he could really hammer his monster both using his hips and strong thighs also she was most stable and even if she fell on the bed on her face he still had he ass up where he wanted. Benjamin used his monster cock head to part his daughter's lush growth covering her mount. Sharleen felt her father's cock seek her cunt entrance and soon he pushed it in firmly. Sharleen emitted a loud sigh preparing herself to be impaled in next few strokes.

Benjamin draped himself over his daughter and grabbed her soft large breasts in his huge hands and squeezed them. He decided to surprise his daughter and plunged his cock by using only his muscular hips in a slow but firm fashion. He once buried to the root ground his hips pushing his cock head against his daughter's cervix and deep vaginal walls. Sharleen winced, and chewed on the sheet, her father's monster cock ended up being as painful as if he had hammered it in. Benjamin fucked his daughter using sinuous movements of his hips; each time he ground his cock making his daughter feel her insides feel churning.

Sharleen felt a sharp pain as her father's cock pushed against sensitive cervix. It took only twenty strokes from her father to make Sharleen cum screaming and moaning. Benjamin firmed his grip on his daughters' misshapen beautiful breasts and commenced to fuck her with long strong strokes. The room filled with beautiful musical sounds of a moaning daughter lying face down on the bed and her giant towering father fucking her from behind grunting every now and then with the extra effort to slam his cock deep inside his daughter's churning cunt. Sharleen's moan or scream recorded each stroke of her father. Benjamin erupted in about an hour deep inside his daughter who was losing her battle with her eighth orgasm.

Sharleen took five minutes to get her breath back. She wanted to give her father a gift before telling him the news, "Daddy, would you please take me in my ass, today?" Benjamin was aware of his daughter's reticence and inhibition due to his cock's size about anal sex, he started to laugh, "Shari sweetie, I am not going to hold to your promise as far as having sex with Heather is concerned."

"No, daddy, please do it for me. I want it to be our union in every way. I want my daddy to be the first man to take me in my ass. Please make me feel as you make mum feel."

"Shari, I will hurt a bit, darling," Benjamin began to pull his cum and cunt juices soaked monster cock out of his daughter's cunt. He went down on his knees and spread her voluptuous ass cheeks apart and kissed her tiny pink anal ring. Sharleen moaned as her father expertly rimmed her anus. She felt her anal sphincter relax as her father's tongue persisted in trying to push itself inside her anus. Sharleen came again as her father made love to her fragrant anus. Benjamin deposited a mouthful of saliva on his daughter's anus and stood up. Sharleen felt her father place his monster cock head against her anus and push hard.

Sharleen gasped and tried to help by pushing back. Benjamin kept a constant pressure against his daughter's tight anal ring. Sharleen filled the room with a shriek as she felt an excruciating sharp pain in her anus. It felt as if her anus was sliced with a knife. Sharleen grabbed the bed sheet in her tiny fists as the pain swept through her body. She filled her mouth with the sheet to muffle her screams.

Benjamin pushed his monster cock inch by inch inside his shuddering, screaming daughter's ass. Sharleen felt the fire of pain as her father's monster torture tool invaded her virgin ass. Sharleen felt her tears wetting the sheet and her nose started to run. She was sobbing and was not aware. Benjamin after ten minutes of excruciating pain inflicted on his daughter's anus was fully buried inside her soft warm rectum. Benjamin gave few minutes to allow his daughter to get used his cock inside her ass.

Sharleen was still sobbing but felt the pain did not get any worse as her father pulled his monster cock out. Sharleen felt his cock rushing back in and emitted a muffled scream. Benjamin kept pistoning his cock in and out steadily for the next thirty minutes or so when he was rewarded by his daughter's moans. Sharleen had stopped sobbing for ten minutes or so. Her mouth freed itself from sheet stuffed inside and she turned her tear and snot covered face towards her father, "Daddy, you can fuck my ass properly now. The pain is all but gone."

Benjamin started to do just that. He used long firm strokes as his gargantuan cock shuttled in and out of his obscenely stretched anus. His cock was covered with a thick coat of brown feces making buggery easier. Sharleen moaned and shrieked for the next three hours as her father buggered her ass with great love and devotion. She came incalculable number of times. Her father deposited his thick hot virile cream three times. Sharleen was now losing her senses and moaning unintelligibly as her father fucked her ass for another half an hour. Benjamin exploded for the fourth time inside his daughter's well-fucked ass making her cum again.

Both father and daughter took a long time to recover from their long strenuous buggery. Benjamin pulled his shit-covered monstrosity out his daughter's beautiful shit splattered ass. He picked his daughter in his arms and sat on the edge of the bed holding her in his lap. "Shari darling, your dad may die of suspense."

"Dad, I am pregnant," Sharleen kept it simple. Sharleen found her self flying in the air as her father jumped up with his daughter trying to hold on to him with her flying arms and legs. Benjamin started to cry silently and kissed his daughter repeatedly on her snot and tear covered face. Sharleen started to cry as well. Both then stood in the middle of the room. Giant father holding his petite voluptuous daughter in his arms as they both held one another tight and cried with happiness.

"There is no more wine, scotch, pee or shit for you young lady," Benjamin felt stupid saying it but wanted to say something.

"But you promise to make up after baby is born, dad?" Sharleen sobbed and laughed as she probed a promise from her father. Her father nodded still crying. Both talked and kissed. Sharleen felt her father's tongue lick her nose and face clear of all the mess of tears and her running nose.

They were aware of the time. Benjamin took his daughter in to the shower and made her give him the sweet offering from her freshly buggered virgin ass. He then drank her bladder full of sweet pee. They took a shower and got ready to leave discretely in their own cars.

Benjamin told his daughter, "I will tell your mum tonight. Do not worry, I do not want to waste any time until you go away from you." Sharleen open-mouthed amazement that her mother would not only know but also support their secret lasted only few seconds. She knew her father and mother shared a love unique to any married couple.


Heather was loitering was surrounded by the teens from various family when twins walked in causing the usual flutter among both boys and girls. Heather still was astounded that how much mature and elegant twins were. She had hardly met them once they left school. As boys they were polite but given Heather's own introverted mindset she failed to see her cousins' extraordinary charms. Twins chatted for a while and then asked Heather, "Heather, May we have the honour of taking you out for a dinner tonight. We can definitely do to get out of this mayhem?" Heather gladly nodded yes. Twins rang their mother and she ensured Heather's father would now. Kathleen booked the restaurant-the best of course.

Heather and twins left around five. They went to a wine bar first. The dinner was simply delicious. Twins freely opened up about themselves. Heather was soon telling her brothers things that she had not discussed with anyone else-her loss of leg and how she felt and pretended she felt. Twins asked the driver to stop at country club. They knew there would be privacy and ambience. They chose a secluded leather enclosure. Twins ordered vintage champagne. Heather was sharing her newfound love with her aunt and grandfathers. Twins disclosed their mutual love and their relationship with their mother. Twins softly suggested, "Heather, your dad is in love with Melissa. That is very obvious. But do share him with Melissa. He does need to know you as you are now."

Time flew and in one evening the loving first cousins leaped across years. Once outside their estate Heather took her cousins' hand and walked them towards the lawn. Tom took his jacket and put in on Heather. Heather looked extremely beautiful as she wore her cousin brother's jacket, which hung well below her wrists and knees.

Tom and Tim could not resist themselves and kissed their sister on mouth. Tom started to tell Heather about their plans. Heather's heart filled with love as she heard that twins and her aunt Kathee were going to have children together. They had reached the pond and sat on the porch of the summerhouse.

Heather like a grandmother said, "Timmy-Tom, you must finish uni. We girls can look after other issues." Tom laughed and said tapping Heather on her beautiful nose, "You sound like our mother."

"That cannot be bad thing knowing you two," Heather said with a glint in her eyes, "now, if two handsome men like you take a girl out for dinner, you must expect her to come good for something. Is it not?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.