Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

Janet was only home a little while when the phone rang and Noel was calling. She wanted to know how Janet was, since she was aware of how Janet was going to spend the evening. She also asked Janet if she could come over and maybe sleep over. Janet told her that she'd be delighted if Noel would.

She told Noel in a breathless voice about the evening and how sore she was but how much of a turn on it was. Noel promised to be there soon. Janet cleaned up waiting for Noel. Finally, the door bell rang and Noel was there. Janet opened the door; she was wearing a silk robe and a pair of panties. She went into Noel's arms and just cooed.

Noel held her and stroked her back lightly but noticed that Janet winced, when she did that. Noel quickly apologized and opened the robe. Whistling at what she saw.

"You are a sight, girl," Noel said. "It must have been a massive experience," she continued.

Janet said that it certainly was. Noel made the tea and they sat at the kitchen table Noel smiled at Janet and said: "You'd better do up that robe or I'll get ideas and we won't get anything done at all."

This brought a smile to Janet's lips, and she unbelted the robe and took it off altogether to hang it on a chair. Noel was dressed now but Janet was wearing only panties.

"Oh so nice!" was Noel's comment.

"Yes, love, it is," was Janet's answer.

"But let me tell you." Then Janet proceeded to tell Noel about her night with the girls: the classroom scene with its gradual stripping of the teacher. Then she spoke of the scene with her being their 'pig' and crawling, squealing and oinking and being hit on the ass by various things. Finally she told about the second go around with Julie and the lighter flame on her thighs, ass, and nipples, followed by the whipping that she, Janet, wanted.

Janet looked at Noel and said: "Maybe it'll be good to get away just a little. Even Julie said that, and she's leaving for the soccer season at the university so soon."

Noel smiled and said: That's exactly what we're going to do. Get away! We're going to Florida soon! You've got a new car! Look at the schedule. Spend the final days you have with your Mistress and then we're off."

Janet's pleasure about the possibility was written all over her face, after Noel had spoken. The answer about getting away was so obvious that it had escaped her but not Noel. Janet folded her self into Noel's arms and felt the other woman's kisses on her neck.

Then there was the silent crawl of Noel's lips ending with Janet's ear lobe, which were very sensitive.

A shiver went through Janet, and then she whispered to Noel: "Let's take a shower and we can make some plans."

"Lovely idea," Noel said, shedding her clothes as she went with Janet to the shower.

Noel surrounded Janet with her arms and held her, while they were in the shower.

When they finished and had toweled each other off, Janet said to her: "Hey, why not dress and go out to get something to eat; we can maybe get a late breakfast or something?"

"Lovely idea," Noel answered smiling.

They went off to a late night diner kind of place and had a great time talking. They lingered over their late breakfast and then wandered back to Janet's. They settled down together in bed, much later. Their teeth were brushed and they were snuggled together.

Janet ran a hand down Noel's side, as she was spooned in front of her.

"What are you wearing?" Janet demanded in a mock serious voice.

Noel giggled: "Nothing, ma'am."

"Why you hussy!" Janet hissed and hiked up the covers just enough to uncover Noel's naked frame. Janet delivered a sound slap to Noel's ass.

Noel jumped and simply pushed her naked ass back against Janet's panty covered belly.

"Do you think that's the way to get me to get up and put on pj's?" she asked.

"Well, no," Janet confessed, "But it was really fun to do."

This sent both of them into giggles. Noel pulled the conversation back to the things at hand.

"What kind of bathing suits shall we get? Bikinis?" She wanted to know.

Janet thought for a few moments and said: "I think that we each need to get 'pussy' suits; you know, they're those stretchy one piece suits. Maybe even light colors so that when we come out of the water they're see through." This gave them both the giggles again.

Janet then snuggled up to Noel, making full body contact, and rubbing her hands up and down Noel's naked hip and thigh.

"Noel," she began in earnest, "It was so nice of you to come to me tonight. I was so sore, and almost working on overload; That was a lovely thing."

In answer, Noel simply turned over and kissed Janet, and during the kiss, slipped her tongue into Janet's mouth.

Then Janet continued: "Let's be clear, sweetheart, from the beginning for this trip. It's my treat. This is my first chance to trot out my new wealth. So, let 's enjoy it."

"Oh, how lovely!" was Noel's response. Then she asked Janet: "What if you really like it there and the house is gorgeous?"

"Fine," Janet said with enthusiasm, "Then I'll make arrangements to live there. Maybe it'll be so big and lovely that you'll want to move there too. After all, it will have you closer to Robin."

"Gee," Noel answered, "What a cool idea that is. I can hardly wait to see it." Then they drifted off to sleep.

It was the middle of the night; Janet could tell that. She had been having a very sexy, very wet kind of dream. She woke only slowly from the lovely dream only to discover that the dream was in fact Noel's head between her thighs, and Noel's busy tongue.

"Oh, girlfriend," Janet said, "that's so nice! But where are my panties?"

"All gone; just all gone," was Noel's answer only delivered briefly as her head came up from between Janet's thighs.

Then Janet moved. "Wait," she said to Noel. "Here move around."

She moved Noel around on the bed and scooted down herself so that now her face was in front of Noel's pussy and Noel's face was in front of her pussy. Then they moved together. Janet licked up and down Noel's pussy slit and inside it, taking time to treat her clit to a licking. Then she pushed Noel's legs up high enough that she was able to get her face and tongue down into Noel's ass and as far as Noel's asshole. She had Noel groaning, although Noel didn't stop licking and eating Janet's pussy at the same time.

Janet then moved back and forth between Noel's pussy and Noel's asshole. And Noel began to slide her tongue back and forth doing the same to Janet. They licked and loved each other for what seemed like forever before the two of them were trembling on the edge of orgasms. When they'd finished, Janet moved back up and began to lick the wetness from Noel's face. Then Noel did the same favor for Janet. Before they slipped into sleep again, Janet, lying facing Noel now, whispered to her: "Noel, I love you." "Oh, Janet, my Janet, I love you too."

They got a slow start the next day, and Noel had things to do. She was off and Janet having a second cup of coffee, when the phone rang. It was Julie.

"Mistress, darling," Janet said with enthusiasm. "How are your preparations?"

"They're killing me," Julie said with some languor. But I know exactly what will perk me up. Gwen has invited you and me to a special private party tonight."

"Hmm," Janet said, "a party."

"Yes, do you have a few minutes?" Julie wanted to know. "I need a break here and I want to come for a bit."

"Lovely," Janet said. Julie was soon there. Janet greeted Julie at the door. Janet was dressed now in sweats and a tee shirt. Julie didn't offer her hand, so Janet sunk to her knees and buried her face in the crotch of Julie's jeans for a kiss.

"Nice," Julie said. They sat at Janet's breakfast table and Julie said to her: "I wanted to just tell you briefly about this private party." Janet simply watched her at that point.

"You see, it was Gwen who taught me the kind of things that I do to you, when we're having one of our 'pain' sessions. And she wants us to come over for that kind of thing."

Janet shook her head, 'yes' but there was a question in her eyes.

"She also wants you to bring Noel so that she has someone to play with, while I play with you." Janet smiled now and nodded.

"What's wrong, puss?" Julie asked.

"I'm afraid of Gwen," Janet said.

"I know that, love, but you'll be with me and we'll both be there. Do you think that Noel will do it?"

"I think so, if you and I tell her to."

Janet called Noel and told her that they were invited to a private party with Julie and a friend of hers. Her response was that all that she was now doing was packing for the Florida trip and the party sounded cool. Janet then told Noel that it was a 'pain party'.

Noel was silent at first but then said: "My that sounds exotic but sexy."

They made arrangements that Julie'd pick them both up that evening and then go to Gwen's.

Julie left instructions for how they were to dress. Accordingly, Janet was wearing a plain white tee shirt, no bra, sandals, a short pleated gary skirt, and white, nylon bikini panties.

When the door bell rang, Janet buzzed Julie in, and waited for her at the door. Janet's breath was lost in a kind of a rush, when she opened the door to Julie to find her standing there wearing skin tight, black lycra pants, leaving no curve at all to the imagination, and a black silk tee shirt.

"Oh, dear!" was all that Janet could manage.

Janet found her tongue then and said: "Dressed like that, you can make me do anything at all; I won't object to anything you do to me. But may I ask a question?"

"Yes, sweet puss," Julie said.

"Uh,..." Janet kind of hemmed and hawed, "Uh, are you wearing panties?"

Julie laughed. "You are so good. Pull my pants down and see for yourself."

Janet got a gleam in her eye and said: "Oh, may I?"

"Of course," Julie smiled. Noel looked on, looking fairly eager too. Janet grasped the waist band of the lycra pants and pull slowly. As she did Julie belly, then hips and ass came into view.

"Oh, dear!" Janet said.

"You keep saying that," Julie laughed. But she could see that Julie was wearing a light silk thong, which was tucked up into the crack of her ass in back and barely noticeable in front. Janet simply sunk to her knees and buried her face and lips in the material covering Julie's pussy hair.

"Woa!" Julie said, "We'll never get to Gwen's at all at this rate. Come on, puss."

Janet got up, when Julie told her to. Julie looked at Janet and said: "Love, are you okay with this tonight?"

Janet smiled and kissed Julie's hand, saying: "Darling, I'm okay with whatever you do to me! You know how to unlock that secret place where my fantasies about pain are kept hidden. It's you and me and it's kind of a thrill to have you use me."

"Fine," Julie continued, "Then let's go get Noel."

When they got Noel, her dress mirrored Janet's, except that her skirt was a short black pleated skirt. Julie had the two of them sit in the back of the SUV.

Noel giggled, when she got settled there. "Looking at the way you're dressed and the way we're dressed, it makes me feel like a kind of, I don't know, sacrifice." Noel laughed nervously.

"It won't come to that," Julie said, "Just a little rough play, is all."

They finally got to Gwen's, which turned out to be a loft apartment, a rather spacious one. Gwen, a gleam in her eye now, led them into the loft.

She looked both women over and said: "You look delicious. She got a hug from Janet and a long hug from Noel. "A glass of wine, girls?" she asked.

They drank a glass of wine and then went to an inner room. Noel and Janet just stood and stared, when the got to the doorway. In the room were all sorts of strange pieces of furniture, ropes and pulleys. It was bizarre.

Gwen spoke: "Welcome to the house of pain, or, as I sometimes call it, the victim's lair, or even the house of alternate loving."

Julie smiled, and so did the two women but their smiles were thin.

Then Gwen spoke directly to Noel: "Sweetie, you're my playmate for the evening. Jules and Janet have done this sort of thing before but I just don't know you. The rule is simple and we'll all abide by it: if you or Janet shake your head vigorously back and forth to indicate 'no', then the play is over. This is to explore more of a mutual kind of bonding in the pain of the situation. It's certainly not torture. Are we all cool on that?"

Everyone shook their heads 'yes' to that. Janet looked into Julie's eyes, and Julie reached over and stroked Janet's cheek with her hand. Janet grabbed the hand and held it, kissing the palm.

Gwen continued: "Well, let me say that the two of you certainly look like the real thing, the way you're dressed."

Janet spoke up then: "The way you two are dressed makes me want to cum just looking at you." Julie and Gwen laughed at that but Noel agreed.

"Good," Gwen said, "Let's make things hotter."

Both Janet and Noel were directed to extend their hands and arms above their heads. When their hands and arms were in place, Julie put black cuffs that attached together, on Janet's wrists and Gwen did the same. Janet was then aware only of what Julie was doing to her. She knew that Gwen was doing the same to Noel but all of her attention was riveted on Julie.

Julie attached one of the hooks from hanging ropes to the cuffs that now bound Janet's wrists together. Julie went to the wall and with a switch caused the rope to retract, pulling Janet up on the toes of her feet.

Janet was taken by surprise and let out a kind of moaning 'Ohhhhhhh.' Julie went to Janet and said: "Getting hot, babe?"

"Oh god, yes," Janet said.

"You okay?" Was Julie's next question.

"Oh, yes, I am; do whatever you want. This turns me on and it pleases and turns you on too."

Julie smiled and stroked Janet's cheek again. Gwen then brought over a dark look harness type of thing and gave one to Julie. She smiled at the women. Now Noel was trussed up similarly to Janet, on her toes.

Gwen smiled: "Ball gags; we might just let you moan later but for now we'll use these. They have the added feature that they will allow your saliva to run and just kind of ooze down your fronts. But don't worry about ruining your clothes."

Julie and Gwen laughed at that. Just before Julie put the ball gag into Janet's mouth she leaned in and kissed her former teacher on the lips. Janet gave herself over to the kiss.

When it broke off, Janet whispered quickly: "I love you."

Julie put the ball gag in Janet's mouth and whispered to her: "I love you too."

Both Noel and Janet were ready. They were wearing plain white tee shirts, no bras, heeled sandals and pleated, short skirts. The stretching from the ropes and the cuffs attached already had the effect of forcing the skirts up on their thighs a bit.

"Lovely, lovely picture," Julie said, to which Gwen agreed. Gwen had a camera set up that was actually taking pictures of all that they were doing. Julie knew this and was looking forward to the album of it all later.

Julie walked over to where Janet was partially hanging. "Hmm, nipples," she said.

She took a sponge from a nearby table and ran the sponge, wet with cold water, over Janet's tits. Janet moaned behind the ball gag and her nipples got instantly hard and were thrusting out. Julie leaned in and kissed each nipple, biting them just a bit at the end of the kiss. Then came another moan from Janet.

Noel was receiving the same treatment. Now Julie switched gears a little and grabbed each nipple and pinched. Janet's groans became a little more agitated then. Julie smiled at Janet's sweating face and twisted the nipples now. Janet closed her eyes and gave a great groan in her throat.

"Open your eyes, bitch," Julie ordered. "Don't you dare close your eyes on me."

Janet's eyes snapped open then. Julie turned to the table near her and came back now with a pair of scissors. She cut a circle in the front of Janet's tee shirt, freeing her nipples, which no poked out through the holes cut in her shirt. Julie went back to alternatingly licking, biting and pinching Janet's nipples.

Janet was rubbing her thighs together and still groaning. Julie smiled and went back to the table. She returned with a set of nipple clamps, which were connected together by a chain.

Janet's eyes got larger, and she screamed into her ball gag, as Julie applied the nipple clamps first to one nipple then to the other. Julie pulled on the chain, once the clamps were in place, to make sure that they were secure. She pulled on the chain and brought Janet to the front edge of the little platform that they had her now standing on.

"Hurt?" Julie wanted to know. Janet vigorously shook her head 'yes'.

"Want to stop?" Julie asked next. Janet now vigorously shook her head 'no'.

Julie went to the table again and came back now with the scissors again. Smiling at the tense Janet, she began to cut through the tee shirt material beginning at the bottom. Soon she had cut all the way through the shirt from top to bottom. Next she cut through the sleeves beginning with the neck and was able take the tee shirt off of Janet entirely. Janet presented a truly hot sexual picture, almost hanging there with her arms extended above her head, naked now from the waist up and a chain and clamps on her nipples.

Julie went to Janet and whispered to her: "You look like a wet dream now, teacher." Janet said a barely able to be understood 'thank you, mistress' through the gag.

Julie grinned and said: "You hardly know how long I've waited for just this type of situation with you! You hardly know."

After she said that, she suddenly slapped Janet's right tit and sent it moving to the left. Then she slapped the left one and it moved to the right. She continued this for a few minutes, grinning as she kept slapping Janet's tits back and forth.

Janet was wide eyed and moaning during the procedure. Julie reached out and removed one of the nipple clamps. Janet screamed into the gag again, when it was removed. Julie went to the table and came back with a wrench. Janet's eyes were wide again, as Julie tightened the wrench on her nipple. Julie tightened it and pulled. Janet hopped up and down, yelling into the gag. Julie grinned, and took off the wrench only to put the clamp back in place.

Julie walked around and around Janet now. She was behind Janet and whispered in her ear: "Guess what, teacher? There goes your skirt!"

She released the waist button and zipper of the skirt as she said this and it fluttered to the floor. Julie scooped up the skirt and took it to the table. Then she was back. She circled Janet again a few times.

Running her hand over the surface of Janet's nylon panties as she moved. "Nice panties, teach," she said.

"But look here, you have some pussy hair sticking out at the leg bands of your panties. Looks bad. What say we just get the lighter and burn them off?"

Janet looked stricken now. She knew what was coming.

"Shall we?" Julie asked? Janet now had tears in her eyes that were brimming over but she shook her head 'yes' at Julie's question.

Julie went away for only a minute and then came back with the lighter in her hand. In the background she could hear Noel groaning at Gwen's treatment but she concentrated on Janet and what she was about to do.

She leaned into Janet and said: "Now listen to me, puss, when this gets really hot for you, I want you to piss yourself. Can you do that for me?"

Janet shook her head 'yes' in compliance and the tears began to flow, as Julie opened the lighter and flicked it on. It was the way they'd done this before. Julie's eyes gleamed; Janet trembled and watched the progress of the lighter. It first moved up the inside of Janet's thigh, moving to her pussy mound. Janet trembled and jerked; her voice whined against the ball gag in her mouth.

The flame of the lighter made its progress now up the inside of the other thigh. Julie moved the flame to the outside of the band of the leg of Janet's white bikini panties. Now she was scorching the pubic hairs that stuck out of the panties' leg band. Janet was trembling and jerking. Julie ran the lighter now up the other leg band, and was singing the pubic hair there.

Julie moved behind Janet and pulled at the back of Janet's panties, exposing the richness of Janet's ass cheeks. Julie ran the lighter's flame up the swell of one as cheek and down the other, letting the bright yellow flame move directly up Janet's ass crack. Janet was jumping against her bonds now. Julie swatted Janet's ass and moved around to the front again. She flicked the lighter up and waved it across Janet's left nipple.

And in a sudden rush, unable to stand it no longer, Janet pissed her pants. Julie stood back and watched, as the urine ran out of the crotch of Janet's panties and down her legs. The tears streamed down Janet's face but Julie went to her then and was planting kisses up and down the cheeks of her face.

Janet's eyes glanced at Julie with a kind of longing. Julie went then and released the rope and pulley, letting Janet's arms down. She removed the gag, and unhooked the cuffs and grabbed hold of Janet to make sure that she didn't collapse onto the floor.

She held her. "Sweetest of the sweet, my good girl, my brave girl," she cooed s she held Janet.

"Now we're going to do this," Julie warned and removed the nipple clips. Again Janet squealed I agony, as they were taken off.

"Talk to me, darling, talk, sweetest."

Janet held her face a little away from Julie and said, in a barely audible voice, "Fuck now; fuck me now."

Julie left Janet kneeling and moved in front of her. She removed her boots and then slid the tight, black lycra pants down and off. It showed her wearing a large strap on. Janet smiled as Julie moved behind her again. Julie Tugged the panties off of Janet and pushed her into an all fours position. Julie moved up against Janet; the extended strap on dildo poking against Janet's wet pussy. As Julie began to push the dildo into Janet's wiggling pussy, she grabbed Janet's tits and massaged her nipples, lying, as she did it, across Janet's back.

She whispered fiercely into Janet's ear: "When I cover you and come into you like this, I feel like the tiger mounting the tigress."

Janet groaned as she said this and then yipped out loud, when Julie accompanied her words by biting the back of Janet's neck.

"Oh, gawwwd," Janet sighed, "You are it, whatever it is that's ravishing me: lion, tiger; you are it."

"Good," Julie continued, now thrusting in and out of Janet, with the dildo working on her own pussy and clit in the process. "Now keen for me; make those throat noises that show me that you're conquered, afraid, excited all at the same time."

Janet began a moan in her throat and kept it up. The range of sensations was excessive. The hand pinching her sensitive nipples, the dildo pushing into her pussy, the teeth at the back of her neck. It all pushed her finally over the edge, tumbling and falling, and crying out and laughing and crying at the same time.

She simply wailed: "Oh, Julie," as all of the sensations, wrapped up in her orgasm overtook her.

Then they crashed together to the floor. They were quickly aware of someone applauding them. Julie and Janet looked up to see Gwen and the naked Noel applauding for them. They had finished their playing and watched the 'mating' that Julie and Janet had gone through. Both Julie and Janet blushed and smiled.

Julie whispered to Janet then: "It's really time to get going; would you like it if I stayed over tonight with you two girls?"

"Ohhhh," sighed Janet, "We'd love it. Pillow talk and all."

"Yes," continued Julie, "I have to leave in two days and I know you're trip to Florida is coming soon. Let's spend the time together."

They thanked Gwen profusely, and Noel promised to come back to Gwen for more. Julie produced from her bag a pair of panties for Janet and a pair for Noel to wear, plus two clean tee shirts and they were off.

When they got to Janet's, they decided that a shower was best and should happen immediately.

Janet said brightly to Julie: "I'll wash your back, and other places."

Julie smiled at that. Then Noel said to Janet: "I'll wash your back and other places." Then it was Janet's turn to smile.

Julie and Janet looked at Noel and said together: "We'll both wash your back and other places."

They had a tight fit in the shower but it was worth it. At first Janet and Noel simply surrounded Julie with Janet washing her 'front' and Noel washing her 'back.' Of course, the washing included both women kneeling and applying their tongues to Julie's pussy and ass crack during the washing. Everyone got a turn to be 'washed.' They came out of the shower invigorated and decided on a cup of tea.

They were sitting at the table drinking their tea.

Julie spoke first: It was mainly to Noel that she was talking. "I want you to make sure in Florida that you're taking care, good, constant care of Janet's sexual needs. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," Noel said with an earnest smile.

Janet touched Julie's hand and said: "But what about you at school."

Julie smiled at her former teacher and said in response: "Well, I really play better soccer if I am celibate. So, I'll concentrate on that. It fills my time and keeps me from crawling up the walls. So, I'll just downplay sex for a bit, while I'm trying to get a place in their soccer program. That is, until I come to visit you two."

"Oh, you will do that soon, won't you?"

Julie grinned: "As soon as I can."

Then Julie continued: "But speaking of sex; you know what we need? We need to get laid! I mean find someone who's pretty with a nice cock and have them take care of us!"

"What a great idea," Noel said.

"Hmmm," Janet replied, grinning with the rest. Then Janet jumped up: "I have it; I know!"

The other two looked at her and said: "What? Tell us."

Janet was smiling from ear to ear as she said: "Roger Savage."

"Of course," Julie answered.

Janet continued: "He said he wanted to get together with me another time before he goes to school and I go to Florida."

"Call him!" Julie demanded. Janet did, since Roger had given her his private number.

When he answered, she said: "Roger, it's Janet Peters."

Then she went on: "Yes, you snot, the same Janet Peters who used to teach you chemistry." Then it was "Yes, Roger, the same Janet Peter's who has had your cock in her mouth a couple of times."

Then in response to a questions she said: "Only a pair of panties right now." Janet hustled on saying: "I was wondering if we might be able to get together tomorrow night at my house for a bit."

She paused and said: "Oh, good, be here at 8:00 PM. Yes, bye." Janet was grinning, when she put down the phone. "It's all set."

"Too bad Robin's not here," Julie said, "We could include her."

Then Janet had another idea: "But we can include Jan!"

"Lovely," Julie said, picking up the phone. She spoke to her mom for a bit; it seemed that her mom was reluctant to come over to talk with them, she'd already gone to bed. Janet simply held out her hand for the phone. "Jan, this is Janet," she said. "What are you wearing right now?"

Then she continued: "Fine, put on a coat and nothing more and get your ass over here!" There was a pause and then: "Yes, we'll be waiting for you."

Jan buzzed to be let in a little while later. Julie giggled and told Janet and Noel how they were going to welcome her mom. The two of them agreed with a laugh. When Jan pushed the doorbell of the apartment, Julie opened the door and Janet and Noel rushed out, although they themselves were only wearing panties. Janet grabbed Jan, who whooped, and pulled off her coat. Noel was ons her immediately and pulled off the shortie night gown that she was wearing.

It left Jan in the hallway wearing only heels and panties. They closed the door quickly, and left Jan knocking frantically on the door.

Janet said through the closed door: "What's the pass word?"

Jan was pleading now. She said she heard the elevator coming.

Janet then said: "Do you promise to be good and do what you're told?"

"Yes, ma'am," Jan said, "I truly do."

"Okay then," Janet said and opened the door; Jan scurried in. "Kneel, and greet me and Noel," Janet demanded.

Julie stood by and smiled. Jan went to her knees and, since Janet did not extend a hand to be kissed, leaned forward and kissed Janet's pussy through the panties. Then she kissed Noel's hand. Finally Julie raised her up and they hugged.

Once the fun was over, they settled down and told Jan the plan for the next night. Jan was pleased with the plan. She said that she remembered Roger from the clearing and also remembered how nice his cock looked, as Janet was servicing him there. They went into details about the plan then. It was decided that Janet would answer the door, and the other three would wait in the bedroom. They also decided that they would have Roger fuck Julie first, then Noel, then Jan and finally, if he could, Janet. They seemed all set. Jan told them that she really had to go home; that there were things to plan. She left and the other three, now completely without any clothes snuggled together in the bed with Julie in the middle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.