Battlemage: Book 6 - Scarlet Rage Unleashed - Cover

Battlemage: Book 6 - Scarlet Rage Unleashed

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Aric and Brianna left their home to protect Brianna's secret. Now they are traveling as Nathan and Ariel Michaels exploring a new land. But in giving Brianna some of his power to save her life, which in turn enhanced her physical abilities, the question is now raised, is Brianna possibly in for any "other" surprises after receiving power from a Battlemage...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

Nathan was wondering what was going on.

He continued to work his way around the room but now he could clearly hear the men faintly screaming who were in the hallway.

As he shifted into passive detection he could see that magic aura that the men gave off, were first running one way then another. It was obvious they were either chasing or being chased.

Then quickly one by one he saw their aura's go out! He even saw the occasional spell go off, but the caster's aura still went out.

They were being killed!

"Who was killing those prepared mages so easily?" he wondered. The fact they were casting those spells quickly meant they had prepared them before hand. Probably for him.

As he continued to work his way around the room suddenly he heard the door swing open behind him and hit the wall very hard. Hard enough that the knob was now embedded in the wall.

The light behind the person was much brighter than the light from inside the room so he couldn't tell who it was.

But it couldn't be Keith because Keith was a little taller.

The longer he looked he was sure he could make out that it was a woman.

And she was naked!

Her hair was everywhere on her head, and she was covered in blood! No, she was coated in it!

And the only eye that he could see from where he was, beneath the tangled mess that was her hair, was glowing red! She was also holding a pair of swords out away from her body that were equally coated in blood.

He could hear her growling softly as she then said in a husky strained voice he could barely make out "A ... rrr ... ii ... cc ... k"

"Who are you? Do I know you?" asked Nathan nervously.

Something in the way she was looking at him, something about her made his blood run cold.

He felt as if he was now looking at his own sure death.

And he had faced a Dragon head on without running! But now, now he felt fear creeping up his spine as the only thought he had was to get away as fast as he could!

He was trying to fight the fear, but he wasn't wining that battle. He was desperately trying not to run as he knew she would just cut him down from behind.

"AAARRRIIICCKKK!" said the person in a louder more demanding voice.

Nathan's nerves were now at the edge of his control. It was all he could do not to bolt!

No one here was supposed to know his real name. No one was supposed to even be looking for him over here. Who was this? How did she make him fear her so much?! Is this what others felt when they saw his eyes?!

As he started to slowly draw his sword from his back with his left hand, the woman dropped both of her swords and quickly charged into the room and tackled him. She moved unbelievably fast!

Nathan couldn't get his sword out quick enough before he had to grab at both of her wrist as they both went down to the floor in a mess of arms and legs.

His sword clattered harmlessly away and forgotten as he had it almost free of the sheath before they went down.

As Nathan grappled with the woman trying to fight her off something clicked as he got a closer look at her, and he realized that under that mask of rage and hatred that it was Ariel who was attacking him!

Why was she naked? What happened to her? Why were her eyes glowing? What was going on?

Nathan was trying to hold her off but she was every bit as strong as he was, and then he realized that she was slowly overpowering him!

Suddenly he was on the receiving end of her slinging him around the room.

As she tossed him across the room, Nathan by reflex threw up a protection spell and cursed himself for falling back into using magic so easily, as he bounced into and then over the couch as it flipped over with him in it. He also destroyed both end tables next to the couch as it flipped.

Just as Nathan was standing up trying to get his bearings, Ariel was already in the air and grabbed at Nathan once again.

Nathan was shocked! He was in the middle of a fireball protection spell and she just easily reached into it and grabbed him by his shirt! What was going on! She wasn't even harmed by it!

As she had a double handful of Nathan's shirt she suddenly ripped it open, tearing it off of him as easily as tearing tissue paper.

Nathan shoved her backwards hard, but she tucked into a roll and then once her feet were under her she launched herself back at him again before he could get his balance.

Just as she reached him Nathan cancelled his spell.

There might not be anyone left alive on this floor but them, but he didn't want to advertise his ability to use magic to anyone left alive in the house. Besides he still thought somehow that he might hurt Ariel with his magic.

But at least he now knew what happened to the rest of the men guarding him! He could see those mages throwing spells earlier, but Ariel appeared unhurt. She must have been resistant to their spells like she was to his!

As he had these thoughts, he was distracted enough that Ariel caught him around the waist, and while he struggled desperately to get free, she then slung him into the bookcase to the side of them.

The books all spilled out of the case as Nathan barely got out of the way before the bookcase crashed to the floor.

And as they continued to grapple, with Nathan occasionally being tossed into something around the room, he started to realize something else. Ariel was slowly tearing at his clothes. She was trying to undress him!

"STOP ARIEL! STOP IT! BRIANNA STOP IT NOW!" said Aric as loud as he could. She had been tossing him around like a rag doll and it was starting to scare him.

While he was very scared at both her demeanor and her sheer brute strength, he was once again able to push her far enough away to get a moment to breathe. If he was wrong about what she wanted, and she really wanted to kill him, there wasn't anything he would be able to do to stop her unless he killed her first! And he would never be able to do that.

Ariel suddenly pulled up short and looked at Aric curiously in her rage for a moment as he called out to her before she started growling again at him.

She slowly started for him once more.

But as she was taking a break from attacking him Nathan had started to quickly kick off his boots and dropped what was left of his pants and underwear to the floor. He was taking a big chance that he knew what she was after.

Again the thought of if he was wrong about this she would kill him flashed through his mind.

Once he started to quickly undress, Ariel had stopped moving and started to watch him.

As soon as Nathan had stepped out of his clothes and was as naked as she was, Ariel again launched herself at him, but this time she didn't seem to be fighting him. She seemed to be trying to pin him down so she could have sex with him!

She was suddenly kissing and groping him all over his body. She was trying to get him hard enough to insert into her. Nathan was trying hard to stay on his feet as her hands seemed to be everywhere.

Soon she managed to get him at full attention.

Before Nathan knew it she hooked her leg behind his and he was slammed onto his back on the floor, and she had managed to slide him into her in one fluid movement on his way down to the ground.

She was so wet that he slid in to the hilt in one motion. He could feel her warm juices pooling on his crotch as she was now riding him for all she was worth!

Nathan wasn't sure what to do because her movements were so savage and violent!

He felt as if she was hammering him into the floor as hard as she rode him. He was sure she was bruising his pelvis as hard as she came down on him. She had never ridden him like this before, and it was becoming somewhat painful for him to let her continue doing this to him.

But something was wrong!

Ariel's face changed from one of rage into one of desperation!

Something wasn't right! She couldn't get her rhythm, she couldn't get a good position, and she wasn't getting anything out of it!

While Nathan was now in her, it just wasn't enough!

Nathan, watching her face, saw her start to cry as large tears ran down her face and she suddenly screamed out in frustration.

Figuring something wasn't right by her reaction, Nathan quickly flipped her over on to her back and pinned her to the floor using his body, as he held her wrist down on the floor.

As he did she started to struggle viciously and wildly under him to get free. Nathan was hard pressed to keep her pinned down. He couldn't believe the struggle he had to do to hold her there.

Using only his legs, he eventually managed to coax her to lift her legs a little and put them up near his waist, and as she was starting to raise them he started to thrust as quickly and as hard as he could into her.

Soon her cry of frustration changed into mewling and coos of acceptance.

She quickly circled his waist with her legs as she started to return his thrust with the lifting of her hips. Her very bright red eyes seemed to be searching his face for something as she did.

Soon she had tightened her legs around him and was trying to ride him from underneath as he tried to sate her lust.

After a few minutes Nathan let go her wrists that he had pinned to the floor and placed his hands under her hips and lifted her a bit to get a better angle and used his grip to pull her closer and tighter on to him.

Nathan searched her face as he did this trying to see if this was working, and he noticed that her eyes didn't seem to be glowing quite as bright now as they had when she first entered the room.

Taking this desperate chance appeared to be paying off.

And as Nathan continued to ride his wife, he did the one thing that he knew she loved above all else. While still looking her in the eyes he lowered his mouth to one of her nipples and started to nibble and suck hard on it.

He really didn't want to do that as coated in blood as she was, but he also knew this might be the only chance he had to return her to sanity.

Ariel closed her eyes and moaned out throaty, long, and deeply as she quickly thrusted her breast higher so that Nathan could get a real grip on it and worry it around in his mouth.

And as he continued do this she then used both hands to hold on to his head to hold him in place as she continued to deeply moan.

After a moment, and when her pace started to be becoming more frantic, he lifted his head so he could look into her face and as he did she opened her eyes and they now seemed more of a light pale red and bloodshot rather than the bright glowing red from before.

He continued to use his hands on her butt to assist in lifting and pulling her onto him harder.

And as she got closer to an orgasm, she at first started to frantically touch at his chest, but soon she pulled him down on to her and put her chin on his shoulder as she urged him to move faster and faster.

Before he realized it he felt Ariel stiffen and lock up in his arms.

He wanted to still move, but she had gripped him so tight with her arms and legs that it was now impossible. But he could feel her still trying to also twist and thrash around as she held him tightly. She had lost control over her own body.

Suddenly she screamed out as loudly as humanly possibly "ARIC OOOHHH MMMYYY GGODDDDD! OHHH MMMYYY GGGODDDD!!" and she started to violently shake and gasp for breath as her pussy grabbed at him so hard that it felt like his wedding night all over.

He would have sworn that she was using her hand on him again when it clamped down on him as hard as it did.

Before he realized it she started to massage his cock with a deep and strong pull as her orgasm seemed to continue on. He would then clearly swear that it also felt as if she was now sucking deeply on him while he was in her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.