The Scientific Method - Cover

The Scientific Method

Copyright© 2009 by VeX_1138

Chapter 7: Publish Results

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Publish Results - A young chemist is given the chance to study a mind-control drug in the government’s MK-ULTRA program. Excited by the possibilities, the chemist begins using the drug for … private research.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

An hour later, I was showered, shaved, and starving. I rang their house's doorbell wearing a blue polo shirt and tan slacks. I knew I looked like a J. Crew ad, but since I was actually a young urban professional—YUPpie—and hadn't had much of a social life to speak of for nearly a decade, it was the best I could come up with.

Donna answered the door in a beautiful violet-colored sundress. She managed to look elegant, poised, and relaxed all at once. Inside, her house looked like a stereotypical suburban home, though probably cleaner and better decorated than most with the lack of a male presence. The walls were covered with framed photographs and I couldn't help myself to just begin exploring them for several minutes.

Of course, I was looking for pictures of Stacy and was rewarded handsomely—cute baby pictures, awkward early teen pictures, pictures of her with her sisters, pictures of her with her father, pictures with a prom date, and best of all, an adorable picture of her with a missing front tooth, smiling gleefully for the camera. She looked like she was about five or six in the picture, and she was smiling so confidently and looked so happy, it melted my heart.

Ten minutes later, Brianna joined us wearing a fairly conservative black dress. It looked like something she would wear to a funeral, but she'd wrapped a big blue belt around her waist and had two blue butterfly barrettes in her hair. It seemed to transform the dress completely.

Just a few seconds after Brianna's arrival, Nicole was quickly behind her. She was wearing a green dress just a few sizes smaller, but of the same design as her mother's. I found it odd, that the two of them not only looked alike, but they chose nearly the same exact dress as well. I grinned inwardly as I wondered if maybe the similarities ran deeper—I wondered if Donna had been a nearly insatiable horny teenager when she was fourteen or fifteen.

We waited a few more minutes looking at pictures, but finally Donna grew impatient. She called up the stairway, "Stacy Annemarie! Everyone else has been ready to go for several minutes. We're all hungry, and your boyfriend has been her waiting patiently. Get your butt in gear!"

Nicole smirked at the word 'boyfriend'—I obviously wasn't what she had in mind for her big sister—but Brianna giggled and grinned at me. 'Well, ' I thought, 'one accepting mother, one happy sister, and one unhappy sister—I guess I'm about breaking even with the family first-impressions.'

Then I saw Stacy coming down the stairs. My heart leapt into my throat and I had to concentrate not to get an erection. She was gorgeous. She'd simply put her hair in a perfect golden ponytail and wore a plain white headband to hold her hair in place.

Her dress was white and clung to her body nicely, though it wasn't tight or revealing. Her arms and shoulders were bare as the dress was held up by her neck. At the bottom of the stairs, she nearly leapt into my arms, and I couldn't help feeling pure joy. My hands could feel that her dress also left her upper back bare, exposing the soft bronze skin from her shoulder blades up.

The dress wasn't exactly long either. It only came down to a few inches above her knee and was easily the shortest of the four women's dresses. Overall, Stacy was easily showing off the most skin. Not that I minded, of course. Her beautiful bronze skin looked and felt delightfully sexy.

With Stacy on my arm, I led the girls outside to my car—one of the few material possessions I have that I'm quite proud of. Growing up as a scientifically and environmentally minded boy in Southern California, my first gift to myself when I'd gotten my first job after getting my doctorate was to put a down payment on a 2003 Toyota Prius. Of course, I also had to wait nearly six months on a waiting list to get the hybrid car, but I felt it was well worth it.

Since getting my new job, I really hoped to use the bulk of my increased pay to quickly pay it off, especially since I'd opted to go with many of the extras and my final price was well over the basic package. I was proud of my car, and definitely proud of the fact that I averaged around forty-three miles per gallon when it came to fuel efficiency. I wasn't sure if living in Texas would change that number much, but either way, it was still a sound investment in our planet's future—not to mention the relatively lower spending on fuel each month.

The car had seats for five, but it was a bit of a tight fit. Donna, Nicole, and Brianna shared the back seat while Stacy sat up front with me. I didn't know Houston well enough to suggest a suitable restaurant, and with Stacy's delays, it was nearly 11am when I started the car.

"Rather than try to find some place for a light brunch, would you rather just go for lunch somewhere?"

Four heads nodded.

"Uh ... this is still your town. I don't know Houston at all yet. Any suggestions?"

I was looking at Stacy when I asked, but Donna answered, "Have you had real Texas barbeque yet?"

I shook my head, glancing back at her grin. Then I noticed they were all grinning. Donna and Stacy led me to a place called Hickory Hollow. Sitting down in the restaurant, I wasn't quite sure this was what I had in mind. I didn't want to upset them, but it seemed kind of ... cheap. I'd wanted to take them out someplace special, especially after they all got dressed up so beautifully. I didn't say anything, but this wasn't the kind of place I had in mind.

Of course, after eating the food, my opinion was completely reversed. It was probably the best barbeque I'd had—ever. Don't get me wrong, LA has some amazing restaurants, but with my lack of a social life, I'd rarely visited them and my culinary lifestyle consisted of take-out menus and my own meager attempts at cooking.

After lunch, I dropped the ladies from the back seat off at their house. Stacy opted to give me a driving tour of Houston for the afternoon. We drove around for hours and I easily decided that I needed to tell Amy to arrange to get me an EZ TAG for all the tolls—something I definitely wasn't used to from living in California.

When 6pm rolled onto the car's clock, I realized I was getting hungry again—amazingly, considering the huge lunch I'd eaten. Stacy confirmed that she was also a bit hungry, so we ended up at Pappa's Seafood House, which happened to be excellent as well. This restaurant, however, was a bit pricier than the previous one, though it had the atmosphere of a bar and grill. The food was quite tasty and fresh, but it wasn't a romantic candlelight dinner by far.

Over the course of our day, Stacy told me about her studies and her plans to become a nurse. She explained, "My favorite TV show has been E.R. like ... since it started, and I never miss an episode on Thursday nights! I've wanted to be a nurse ever since I started watching the show. Though, I hope my life isn't nearly as dramatic and hectic as theirs are!"

When we finished dinner, I asked her if she'd like to spend the night again. In answer, she pulled out her cell phone and called her mother to tell her she wouldn't be coming home that night.

Getting back to my house around 8pm, we made love until the wee hours of the morning. I'd never been so sexually satisfied and utterly content in all my life.

But the best was still when I woke up on Sunday and found Stacy in my arms. For a while, we simply cuddled and held one another, softly talking and occasionally kissing.

I finally took the opportunity to ask her about her latex allergy. She told me she had been volunteering at the hospital for three years and had gotten a rash from latex gloves every time she used them. She knew it made becoming a nurse seem silly, as she'd have to always be sure to use non-latex products, but she still wanted it. I admired her for continuing towards her goals, despite a natural obstacle.

Eventually, our cuddling turned to groping, and groping led to lust. My erection had been stiff since before I woke up, and it was already becoming painful. I began slowly dry-humping her rear end, and Stacy moaned, "Fuck, that feels good!"

"Mmmm," I groaned in agreement.

"I want you inside me ... but ... I'm pretty sore," she said.

"That's alright," I reassured her.

Stacy turned to me, "Would you like a blowjob, or..."

"Or what?"

"Never mind."

"Stace, you can trust me. What is it?"

"You promise you won't think I'm weird?" She was pretty cute when she was insecure.

I grinned, "I promise. I bet it's nothing I haven't fanaticized about. I can be pretty kinky too."

Stacy blushed, "Well, I've always heard that some guys like ... uh ... putting it ... you know ... back there." She ground her ass back against my erection in explanation.

"You mean, up your ass?!" I asked.

"Oh shit! You think I'm totally weird now!"

"No ... no. I'm just ... surprised is all."

"Well, you went down on me before our first time, and again last night. And you ... sort of ... um..." she trailed off.

"Licked your ass?"

"Yeah. And it felt pretty good. I've always thought anal sex sounded pretty dirty, but ... well... Am I dirty back there?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.