The Scientific Method - Cover

The Scientific Method

Copyright© 2009 by VeX_1138

Chapter 5: Analyze Data

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Analyze Data - A young chemist is given the chance to study a mind-control drug in the government’s MK-ULTRA program. Excited by the possibilities, the chemist begins using the drug for … private research.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Exhausted, amazed, fulfilled, and tired, I pulled the bedspread and sheets back and climbed into bed. I lay back against the pillows with my hand on the back of my head. Stacy—beautiful, glowing and covered in a light sheen of sweat like some beautiful Roman priestess covered in glistening oils—skimmed back the sheets as well and slid in next to me. She lay her head back against the pillows under my raised arm, and I moved to hold her shoulder, welcoming her closer to me.

We were both still panting and hot, so we left the sheets and blankets folded back at our waists. I was enchanted by the sight of her breasts slowly heaving with each gasping breath she took. It was nearly enough to make my dick harden again, but I knew I'd need at least another half-hour before being able to perform again, and I'd be better able with a nap—I wasn't a teenager anymore.

Stacy turned her head and looked up at me, smiling, "That was fucking fantastic."

I nodded, "Yeah. That might actually be the best sex I've ever had. And ... Jesus Christ ... you're really quite talented with that mouth of yours."

Stacy grinned, "You gotta be if you date Neanderthals. I wanted to stay a virgin until I was really sure about the guy I lost it to, so I knew I'd have to get good at giving handjobs and blowjobs. Unfortunately, I wasn't very good at giving a handjob. But when it came to sucking cock, I ... I guess I was just naturally good at it."

"It helps when you like doing it too," I smiled.

"Is it that obvious?" she asked.

I nodded.

Stacy blushed, though it was hard to tell cause she was still flushed from our workout, "Well, I guess there are some women who hate it, some women who do it out of some sort of obligation, some women who like it, and then there's me—I freakin' love sucking dicks. It might sound weird to a straight guy, but there's just something so wonderfully sexy and powerful about having a guy's most sensitive body part just pulsing and hot in your mouth.

"It's hot, soft, yet hard on the inside. A good dick is smooth—like yours—and smells good—also like yours," she smiled. "And you have the power to either cause great pleasure, or great pain. Seriously, there's a whole lot of trust from a guy when he puts his cock in your mouth. Any woman with teeth could easily rip it off with just one hard bite. But then there's the taste ... oooh God! Ninety-nine times out of one hundred, if it smells good, it tastes even better. Like that salty taste when you lick the heel of your hand, but mixed with this oddly erotic manly smell, not like sweat or BO, but ... I don't know ... it's indescribable.

"And then you're sucking on it, and moving your mouth along his dick, using your tongue to massage all these sensitive spots. If you stop and just hold still, you can actually feel his heartbeat, right there in that big vein on the bottom. It's so sexy and powerful. And then, when you feel him tense up, you know he's about to blow, and you're in complete control of his whole world at that point. He'd do anything for you in that moment. And if you look him in the eye, it's like you can see into his very soul. I ... I just love it.

"And then, he cums. And most guys have fairly bland cum. It's kinda salty and normal. Some guys have nasty cum, it tastes more like bleach. And then, some guys—like you—have sweet cum. It's still salty, but like ... like ... like kernel corn. It's sweet and salty all at once. Plus, it's hot, and sticky, and usually thick. Sometimes, when it tastes bad, it seems so slimy and gross, but mostly it's really, really good. I think your cum is probably one of the best I've ever tasted."

Now, I'm a straight guy, but when she described it like that, I could actually imagine what it might feel like. Of course, in my imagination, I was her and she was me ... if that makes sense.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.