Ronni Tempted Me - Cover

Ronni Tempted Me

Copyright© 2009 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jack is very attracted to his daughter's friend Ronni. Not only is she a family friend, but she's only 15. His better judgment tells him to leave her alone. But Ronni doesn't want to be left alone. She tempts Jack with words and pictures. But curvaceous young Ronni is hard to resist.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Seconds after Emily climbed off of her daddy's dick, Brooke had her eyes on her next prize.

"Stay right there, young lady," Brooke said to her daughter. "It's Mommy's turn."

Brooke crawled up behind Emily while she was still straddling Jack. She stuck her tongue out and ran it down Emily's crack. She flicked her tongue briefly over her asshole and then planted it directly on Emily's cunt, fully aware that Jack's cum was about to ooze out. Brooke put her entire mouth on Emily's pussy and stuck her tongue inside. Emily was overwhelmed with this new pleasure. She pushed her hips back, grinding her ass into ber mother's face. Jack felt waves of excitement rush over him as he realized that his wife was eating his semen out of their daughter's vagina.

Brooke moved her mouth up again, this time settling in on Emily's puckered hole.

"Ohhhh, Mommyyyy... ," Emily meowed. "Ohhhh fuck!!!"

"You can't really see it so well, but Mommy Brooke has her face buried in Em's ass. Do you like that, Daddy Jack?" Ronni asked as she moved across the bed toward him.

"Yes, I sure do, Sweet Ronni," Jack replied.

"Are you glad I came over?"

"Yes, Ronni Sweetie, I am for sure."

Emily had slid back enough meet her mother's mouth that Ronni was able to put her hand on Jack's cock, which for the moment was only semi-erect after just having spurted inside Emily.

"When will this be ready for me again, Daddy Jack?"

"With the way things are going, it shouldn't be terribly long, Ronni."

"That's good, Honey," Brooke said, momentarily removing her face from Emily's backside. "I think we're all gonna have lots of uses for your rod in the next couple of days. But we might have to make a schedule for you. We don't want to wear that wonderful dick out!"

"Ohhhhh, yessss Daddy ... Mommy's right," Emily added as she moaned from the licking her mother was giving her butt. "We need your cock real bad ... mmmmmmmmmm..."

After Brooke brought Emily to another orgasm with her fingers and tongue, the four lovers settled-in to cuddling, caressing and kissing one another for a long while. Eventually Emily's pussy recovered and Jack's dick stiffened up again and by then, everyone was ready for another round.

"Was there something you wanted to do, by the way, Ronni?" Brooked asked.

"Well... ," Ronni began.

"I know what she wants," Emily interjected.

"What is it?" Jack asked.

"She wants..."

"What? What does our little friend Ronni want, Em?" Brooke asked.

"Ronni wants to get fucked in the ass ... by Daddy," Emily replied.

Jack and Brooke shared puzzled looks, then directed them at Ronni.

"I thought the thing you wanted to do was something you had never done before,? Jack said. "You mean..."

"You ... is that... ," Brooke continued for him, "is that what you've never done, that you wanted to try with us?"

"Yup," Ronni said with her most charming grin.

"You've never been... ," Jack tried again.

"No, I've never been fucked in the ass," Ronni said as she climbed on top of Jack and sat on his mostly erect penis. "You wanna help me with that?"

"Ronni, Sweetheart ... well, of course I do!" Jack replied almost too enthusiastically, which made everyone laugh.

"I think he wants to, Ronni," Emily added with a smile.

"I just ... well, I'm just surprised that you've never done that, Ronni. I mean, it sounded like you had been with a lot of people."

"That's true, Daddy Jack. I have."

"Well, how come you never did that, Honey?" Brooke asked.

"I'm not really sure. I guess a lot of the sex I've had has been quickie-stuff. You know, in the back seat of cars, in bathrooms or changing rooms at the mall, various places at school, the police station, ummmm..."

Jack and Brooke's jaws dropped in response to Ronni's comments about her sexual history.

"What? Ronni ... seriously?" Brooke asked.

"I told you I was a slut," she replied.

"I think you're THE slut!" Brooke said. "Well, not that it's a bad thing."

"I think it's a great thing," Jack said, drawing Ronni to him for an embrace and a kiss.

"Me too," Emily said. "That's why she's been such a good teacher."

"You really did it in all those places?" Brooke asked.

"Yea. Well, I didn't fuck every time. You know ... sometimes I did. But I did a lot of things. And people did a lot of things to me."

"That's good, Ronni," Jack added as he began kissing her big breasts. "Um ... I was just wondering..."

"Yes, Daddy Jack? By the way, I LOVE it when you suck my nipples."

"Me too, Cutie Pie," Jack replied. "What I was wondering was, have you ever done anything like this before?"

"You mean with more than one person? Yes, I have."

"Well, actually I was wondering if you were ever ... with..."

"Just say it, Jack," Brooke prompted.

"O.K. Have you ever been with people in the same family before?"

"Ohhhh, I see," Ronni said. "Yes, just once actually. Not too long ago."

"Can you tell us about it?" Brooke asked.

"Sure. There was this really sweet guy from school. Em knows him. And actually, well, I heard through another friend that something had happened between the guy and his mom."

"Really? Like, they had sex?" Brooke asked.

"Yes. The guy and his friend, the one who told me, were watching an old porn movie they found on their parents' cable channels. And he recognized his mom in one of the movies."

"Get out of here!" Jack exclaimed.

"It's true. I heard about it too," Emily said.

"Holy shit," Brooke said. "What happened then?"

"Well, as I heard it, the guy's mom caught them watching the movie and she didn't want them to tell, so she gave them both blowjobs to keep them quiet."

"Oh Wow," Jack said. "That's unbelievable."

"I know. Then the dad found out," Ronni replied.

"That she had done porn, or that Mom had given their son and his friend blowjobs," Jack inquired.

"Both, I guess. Anyway, I actually was with the mom and dad before I was with all of them together."

"Wait a minute ... how did that happen?" Brooke asked.

"Well, I can't really tell you everything. Let's just say they were at my school for something and that's where I met them. And, that's where I was with them."

"You ... wait," Jack spoke up again, "you were with them ... the parents ... at school? You ... you had sex with the parents at school?"

"Yup. But really, I can't give you all the details, because there was another person involved that could get in big trouble if anyone knew. I promised. And I would get in HUGE trouble if I told. But I can tell you that it was incredible."

"Unbelievable. O.K. I understand," Jack said. "But, then, after that, you were with all of them? Who all was part of that?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.