The Sex Talk - Cover

The Sex Talk

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Anna's parents have me over to talk about having sex with their daughter. We all agree.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"First, Bobby, thanks for coming over tonight. You've been dating Anna for several months now and her mother and I thought we would like to talk to you, with Anna here with us, about the two of you and sex," says Mr. Steele, Anna's father.

My heart just stopped. Geez, I have gotten her bra off but that's about all and she's given me a few handjobs. They're gonna kill me now, I just know it. I've been fooling with their daughter.

"Anna has told us that you two have done a few things like take her top and bra off and that she's given you sex by hand." This is from Anna's mother, Ellie.

My face feels like I could fry an egg on it. Can they read my mind? She told them? She told them? Omigod. Stay calm. Maybe I can get to a phone and dial 911.

"Um, well, I ... uh, yeah, I guess so."

"Anything more than that?"

"No, ma'am."

I may be killed soon by two angry parents. I'm sure of it.

"Well, we remember how teenagers are, full of hormones and all, and want to have this talk to clarify how we feel about sex with our daughter," adds Ellie Steele.

"Anna tells us that you are fifteen, she's fourteen, of course, and we want to guide you as best we can so things don't go wrong. Do you know that Anna's on the pill?"

"Um, sir, I didn't"

"Well, she is, so at least none of us have to worry about that. We started her about six weeks ago. Have you ever had sex before?"

If I was red before, I'm even redder now.

"Um, no sir, I haven't. No, not ever."

"Good, then we don't have to worry about STDs. Good. Now you realize that Mrs. Steele and I both work and so Anna is home every afternoon without our supervision."

"Yessir."

"And, I believe your parents both work also?"

"Yessir."

"So there's plenty of opportunity for the two of you to be together alone, right?"

I nod my head.

"Well, we've talked with Anna about all this and she tells us that you are a caring young man and have never pushed her to do anything she didn't want to do, correct?"

I nod again.

"She also tells us that she would like to have sex with you."

The throbbing in my head just got very loud.

"She what?"

"Anna has told us that she wants to have sex with you. Intercourse."

"She did?"

"Yes, she did. Is it something that you don't want to do?"

"Um, well, uh, no, I mean, I don't know. Well, yes, I mean, I'm a boy and, I guess, of course, it's something I'd like to do."

"With Anna?"

"Um, well ... I ... uh ... she is my girlfriend, so I mean, I would think of her that way."

They're going to kill me and it's going to be messy.

"Well, it's what she wants and if it's what you also want, then, knowing that the two of you are going to be alone most afternoons, we're pretty sure that, sooner or later, you two are going to have sex."

"Well, I mean ... um..."

"So, we want to have you two begin having sex tonight."

I know it isn't a dream. I know I am sitting in their living room. I know Anna is sitting across the room with an odd smile on her face. I know her parents are also in the room. I know they've just said ... What did they just say? That we could begin having sex tonight? Tonight?

"Um, I..."

"We know it may seem unusual but we want the experience to be a good one for both of you. Too many young people, guys and girls, don't have very good experiences in the beginning; we want you two to enjoy sex as much as possible. It is there for us to enjoy and treasure. Right?"

"Yes, Mrs. Steele."

Now, her dad continues, "Well, we want the two of you to know what sex between a loving man and woman is like and so we can all walk back to our bedroom and Ellie and I will show you all the basics," and they get up and start to walk down the hall.

'Show us all the basics?' I think. They've got some books about it. Oh, maybe a video. Well, that's different. Pretty progressive parents. A video.

We go into the master bedroom and Anna and I stand together as her parents give each other a kiss.

'That's nice, ' I think.

Then, Anna's dad begins unbuttoning her mom's blouse.

This can't be. No, somehow I've been swept up into an alternate universe. I watch as her blouse comes off, then her bra. Her mom has lovely breasts, nice and full with large, brown nipples which her dad, sitting on the bed, begins to suck. Her mom is petting his cheek with one hand and rubbing his pants with another.

I've now got the hardest erection of my life. Ever. I glance over at Anna and she is watching intently but more like she knew this was coming. Like she was clued-in.

Anna's mom says, "The key to a woman's enjoyment is time. Lots of time. Don't rush it. Women are slower to be aroused. Pete's taking the time to suck my nipples and get me excited. Oh, and Bobby, I can see it's got you pretty aroused, too."

I don't have to look down to know what she's looking at. Anna does lean forward to take a peek and smiles at me and squeezes my hand as her parents continue.

"If you'd like to take Anna's top and bra off, Bobby, I think she'll let you. We've talked with her all about what we want to happen tonight, so go ahead."

I look over at her and she moves my hand which she was holding up to her breast and presses it to her. They really want me to begin undressing their daughter?

"Go ahead, Bobby."

I reach down and pull up the tee Anna is wearing and she is standing there in a pretty pink lacy bra. Here goes, I think, as I undo the hooks in the back and she drops it to the floor.

Now, I've seen her topless before but you haven't so, I'll describe her. Her breasts are very firm, almost hard, tipped with pink nipples and surrounded by a lighter pink, puffy area. Her nipples also kind of point up and off a bit to each side. They are really quite beautiful.

"You can do what Anna's father is doing, Bobby. Just go nice and slow, take your time and be gentle."

I take Anna by the hand and go over to the bed, sit down about three feet from her father with her facing me and begin fondling and sucking her breasts.

It is wonderful to be sucking her nipples but you can imagine how weird I feel doing it with her mom and dad right next to us. Anna doesn't seem to care as she gazes down at me lovingly as I lick and suck her nipples and play with her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.