On My Own - Cover

On My Own

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 12

Someone was doing to me what no one had done to me in the morning for years and years and years. I was being sucked and caressed to the point I actually felt like I was hard and going to come at any second. Whoever it was pulled off and another mouth took over. A lispy voice said, "Enjoy this, Mark. We're going to get some of you this morning."

Well, they did, in another couple of minutes, my hips rose from the bed and I watched as the two mouths kissed and sucked me, holding the head in their mouths, teasing it with their tongues. I loosed what felt like a big load.

When I was lying back on the bed, totaled by the two ladies, they came up to hug me and kiss me. In a lispy voice again, Caroline said, "Shirley and I just knew we would love to do that to you. That was so exciting, and you even kissed us with that stuff all over our faces. You did a good job last night and this morning. I think you broke our playgrounds last night, though. We're both a little sore."

I hugged the two ladies to me and said, "Well, I can't take any of those pills tonight, so it's fine you two are a little sore. You'll get better. You know it may be time for me to do to you what you have been doing to me."

Shirley said, "Would you do that for us. Would you really kiss us there?"

"Of course, Shirley, I would enjoy feeling both of you getting off on my kisses."

Caroline shivered and said, "You're going to get so lucky if you do that to me. Only one man has ever kissed me there and he only gave it a lick and thought he had really done something. You know that's why ladies do that to each other. If men won't, we will."

"Let me show you two what I mean."

I leaned over and gently gave Caroline's center a gentle lick. She shook from the caress. Shirley near screamed when I did that to her. I scooted down in bed and had both of them on their backs, where I ministered to them until they were nearly crying. Both dragged me up to kiss them, commenting on my wet face. Shirley said, "You are so good to us. That was a real reward."

Caroline kept saying, "You are going to get so lucky."

I finally said, "How much luckier can I get? You two are a dream come true. I hope we can enjoy each other for a long time to come."

Shirley said, "Me too. I may give up wearing my teeth at all."

Caroline said, "No, you have to nibble me sometimes too."

"Oops, you didn't hear that did you, Mark?" Caroline was trying to cover her face with her hand.

"I didn't hear a thing, Caroline, but I want to watch the next time you two decide to give each other pleasure. I'll bet that's an exciting sight."

Shirley said, "A real sight, two wrinkled up old ladies in a sixty-nine. How exciting is that?"

"Oh, come on, Shirley, I think you two are very attractive. Before the Viagra, I was trying to figure out how to ravage you. Both of you are very attractive. Hey, none of us are twenty years old anymore. We're all past our prime, but we aren't dead and we do enjoy each other."

I had stereo hugs and kisses from the two girls. Caroline said, "You know we're going to want you one on one soon. We thought we would like this, but I know I want you just for myself one of these days soon. I can't wait to use you up all for myself. I want to drink every last drop you have and feel you in me everywhere. Oh, oh, I'm such a horny old lady."

"Not anymore than me, Caroline," Shirley said. "I want more of Mark as soon as my pussy is through being sore. I'll take it anyway I can get it. I just want more."

"Would you listen to us, Shirley, we're carrying on like a couple of twenty year olds or something like that. Here we are, all three of us beating up on seventy, talking stuff like that. Come on, Mark, let's get up and get a walk in before breakfast. I want to see if Shirley walks bowlegged."

Shirley whacked Caroline with a pillow, which required Caroline to whack Shirley with her pillow. I got up and headed to the bathroom to pee for fifteen minutes or so. I slipped my shorts and T-shirt back on and put my socks and tennis shoes on.

Both girls preferred to walk a little slower this morning. They were joking and razzing each other the whole time. We had started out at five forty-five and called it quits by six fifteen. I went home and did my bathroom stuff and was getting ready to leave when Prissy said to me through the screen door as she was standing on my small porch, "I hope you are being nice to those two. They are both such sweet ladies. If I thought you were abusing them I would, I would, I don't what I would do, but you would be sorry."

I held my hands up defensively, "Oh, Prissy, I wouldn't hurt any of the three of these ladies. If you know Caroline and Shirley, you know they're a little bossy and headstrong. I've just been happily going along with them. Ask them, they'll tell you, I've tried to be a gentleman with them."

"Okay, Mark Robins, you'd better. I love those girls like they were my own. I know they are a little wild sometimes, but they are good girls."

While smiling, I said, "Yes they are, Prissy. I agree with you."

Prissy walked back across the street as I pulled the cart out of my shed. She looked back at me a couple of times and frowned as if she didn't believe me.

Both girls declined to go to the patio this morning. I told Caroline to go tell Prissy that I had not mistreated them. Caroline laughed but said she would assure her that the three of us had been having a good time.

On the way to the patio, I remembered that I was supposed to have played pool last night. This was the third week in a row I had missed. I called the captain to apologize and he asked, "Are you healing up pretty good? I hope you can come back next week. I talked to Alan, the captain of your Wednesday night team, and he says the same. He hopes you're well enough to play next week."

I guess that takes care of that until next Monday. I did need to practice so I should probably go into one of the pool halls with big tables to get some practice.

Breakfast was fun, as there was lots of kidding about what had gone on last night up at the hot tub. Apparently Steve's sister and her husband, Kevin, had gotten wild with some others up there. Ruth was joking that Henry had choked her to death. These folks were a little wilder than they appeared.

As soon as I had eaten and had my fill of coffee and gone to pee three times, I took off for the next of the seven people Glenda had given me. The first was easy, replacing a stuck thermostat cleared the problem, but they had ruptured a radiator hose before they had stopped. I did the usual tune up and oil change before moving on to a sweet couple with an ancient Lincoln. This sixty-six Lincoln four door had suicide doors and was still in pristine condition. The man had a neat carport that shielded the old car from the sun. I think he spent all his spare time polishing the car.

The complaint was that the car stalled every time he stopped at a stop sign. When he started it again and he put it in gear, it stalled again. This was an old car, so it probably had vacuum leaks everywhere. I drove over to the truck parts counter and told the clerk, "Give me a roll each of all three vacuum hose sizes. I'll bring back what I don't use, but this is a big job as they all need to be replaced." The parts man also gave me multiple handfuls of clamps, telling me to bring back what I didn't need. It took me until lunch time to finish replacing all of the hoses. I did change the oil and filters and tuned it up. The car ran so beautifully that it was a shame to let it sit. I did tell the older gentleman that both of the back tires were showing some dry rot.

He was very nice and appreciative for the work I did for him. He said the shop down the street didn't want to work on the car as it was so old. If they only knew how easy they were to work on.

At lunch, Sue handed me a slip of paper that had an address over by the nudist place. She said that there were cart paths all the way to this address. When I passed the front gate, I realized the address was inside the nudist or naturist park. Oh well.

At the gate, I showed the gatekeeper the note from Sue and he directed me to a trailer home in the permanent section. I had tried not to stare as I passed many naked people on the way to the address. I knocked on the door and was surprised to be greeted by a very young, very voluptuous, naked lady. "Can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm Mark Robins, Sue Sharp sent me over to help a Mr. and Mrs. Carnahan with their car?"

"Oh you're the man who was shot in court. How nice that you're helping people. Their car just won't start and I do need to use it to take them to the doctors. Both are so old they should be in a nursing home, but they pay me to take care of them. The car is in that long garage right over there. It is the Sixty eight Ford. Could you see if you can fix it, make it run?"

Wow, another antique! I was working on a lot of older stuff. This one was unique. If the speedometer was accurate, and it wasn't over a hundred thousand miles, the car only had forty four thousand miles. The inside was clean and not dry rotted. They don't build cars like this anymore.

The first problem was the battery. I used some jumpers on the car next to it and discovered the old starter solenoid was frozen. Hopefully, after changing both of those, the car wasn't frozen up. I did pull the plugs and squirted some WD-40 into the cylinders. Not wanting to take a chance, I changed the oil and put oil in both overhead valve areas. The gaskets were all broken down anyway. That big sheet of gasket material was not going to go to waste.

I buzzed over to the parts store for a solenoid then back to the truck parts counter for a battery. I told them that I might need the hoses for this job too, so I kept the three spools.

Back at the car, I put the battery in after the solenoid, then hesitantly turned the key. The fuel pump didn't want to pump, so I poured a little fuel into the carb and tried again. The car started, blowing smoke out the back for a minute or so. The fuel pump obviously decided to work, but I did notice the temp go up fast.

I drained what nasty stuff was already in the radiator and tried to flush it using a water hose. Water flowed from the block, so the thermostat was either stuck open or it worked. I filled the car up with the premix of anti-freeze and started it again. This time the car ran well. All four tires were dry rotted so I called Sue and asked her, "How much do you want to spend on this old car over here? The tires are shot."

Sue said, "These are friends of my Mom and Dad. They have someone helping them that can drive, but doesn't have a car. Buy tires if you have to and see if you can make their car work. They are a very sweet older couple. I hope you're not freaked by all the naked people."

"No, I'm fine, Sue," I said. "Several people have asked me if I could work on their cars. You'll have to give me some cards so they can call the truck parts counter. We can make some money over here. Most of these people seem to have money."

I gently drove the car down to the Tires Plus store and had them put four tires on the car. The dealer threw in a used tire for a spare. As I drove the car back, it seemed that everything was fine. I drove it to the truck shop and put the car up on the lift to check on the automatic transmission. I changed the fluid and checked all the brakes and greased all of the joints with zerts. They were all good, just old. The car did not come with air, but it had an add-on, under dash air conditioner. It took me several tries to fix a regulator valve then the ancient add-on under-dash air worked. Funny how even the old equipment worked with the new FR-12 Freon substitute.

When I delivered the car back to the long garage, the lady who had met me at the door had both older people outside, getting some sun. They were both in wheelchairs and so fragile. You wanted to just hug them as they were so precious. Even naked, they were special. The lady said, "Thank you so much, Mrs. Mackey says that the Phillips lady did this. Do you know what she means?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Beth Phillips is Sue Sharp's mother. That whole family is special as they help people all the time."

"Mrs. Mackey said that you do this for free, too? Is that right?"

"Sort of. The Sharps have me doing all kinds of things that they say they are paying me part time for. I just like to do things for people, so when Sue gave me your address, I came right over."

The good looking naked lady gave me a hug which caused some distention below the belt. I told her, "Call me if you need more help. That's some kind of nice old car. I'm surprised the registration is current."

"They have me pay their bills for them. Say something to both of them before you leave. They will hear you, but won't say anything back until tomorrow morning. I'm sure it will be nice."

I did say a few words to each of the old couple, hoping they were enjoying these days of their lives.

I had missed lunch on that job and was heading back to shop, but directly across the street from the naturist park was the condo where that other car was. I went to the door and rang the bell. An older lady came to the door and was surprised to see me in an S&S coverall. I said, "I'm here to fix your car. Can you tell me what the matter is and get me the keys so I can work on it?"

The lady looked sheepish and said, "I was really mad the other day and when I was getting ready to leave for work, I accidentally broke the key off in the ignition. I've done that before when I've gotten mad. I'm going to have to learn to control my temper, or at least not to break keys off in the ignition.

She took me down to the car. It was not locked but the key was still in the ignition. There was a locksmith up in the little shopping plaza where the parts store is, so I took the steering wheel off and took the entire ignition key assembly out. I told the lady I would be back pretty quick. I did make note of what kind of car it was so I could do the oil change and tune up.

The locksmith had the key out and new keys made in an instant. I had him make three keys and put one in a hide-a-key box for under the back bumper. The parts store had what I needed, so I headed back to the condo. It took me forty-five minutes to finish with the oil change and minor tune up. The car ran great, so I gave the keys back to the embarrassed lady, got a sweet hug, and was on my way.

I probably could get one more done, so I went to the address of an old cranky man in the park. Or would that be a cranky old man. He fit the bill, that's for sure. He said his blankety blank old car didn't run any more and that it should be trashed. If I wanted to help him, I should set it on fire so he could collect the insurance. The car was not that old and when I checked the oil, it probably had never been changed. The air filter was clogged so bad, that there was a quarter inch of dust in the air filter holder. What a mess. I just dove in and performed all the maintenance that would have been needed in the first seventy-five thousand miles. I worked on this until eight o'clock in the evening since I didn't want to come back to this jerk in the morning. I even had to replace the brake calipers and rotors. This was a very expensive project. I spent about twenty-two hundred in parts, but the car ran perfect when I left. I told the man, "Read that manual and get it serviced at those miles. If you skip servicing it, you won't have a car. You neglected that car and don't deserve to have it back." He got mad, but so what. He was wrong.

I did go by the patio and had a couple of beers before heading home. I told Steve that the old man was neglectful and didn't deserve his help. Steve just said, "You have to overlook some people's attitude. I'm sure the man has contributed in his life." I doubted that, but Steve was the boss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.