The Rifleman - Cover

The Rifleman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 8: The Meeting

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Meeting - The Rifleman Meet William Viking, a blind man who is the next person to be recruited. He has lost his job where he worked. His life is disintegrating in front of him except for his neighbor who has always been there for him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Day 43;

William

"I said you must go to my camp, and get Lisel and Walian. They will die without a mate to bring them food. With winter coming soon, they can gather enough seeds and beans; but they will need meat to dry for food, as well. You wouldn't let my sister Lisel die of hunger, would you?" Sarla asked, as she batted her eyes at me and squeezed her pussy on my cock.

"Unh!" bubbled out of my mouth.

She started manipulating her pussy. My mind turned to mush as she rode me.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well what?" I replied.

"We can't let them starve, can we?" she said as she tightened her pussy.

"Uhhh, no we can't," I blurted out as I groaned.

"Good!" she said as she leaned down and kissed me.

Her small tongue licked my lips. I moaned as I started cumming again inside her. We caught our breath in a few minutes. I then watched as she climbed off me and walked towards the door. She stopped in the doorway, and looked over her shoulder at me.

She smiled as she said, "Coming, my mate?"

"Ahhh!" I replied.

I stared at her moon shaped ass, and then I was following her. I know my tongue was hanging out of my mouth like a puppy dog's, as she went into my bedroom. I reached my door and watched as she picked up her deerskin clothing, and slipped her leather skirt on. She picked up her tunic, and was looking at the hole in it from the spear. She was about to put it on when I said, "I have something you can wear," I said and went to my dresser. I dug through my T-shirts and found one that said, 'I love Golden Retrievers' and handed it to her.

"What is this?" she asked as she took the shirt.

"It's a T-shirt, just put it on," I said.

I showed her how to put it on and then explained what the writing was as well as what the picture was. She smiled as she ran her fingers over the cotton and then hugged me.

I started getting dressed, as she was tying her moccasins up. I couldn't help stare at her muscular legs as she worked.

Standing up, she watched as I finished and then said, "Come on, let's go. We have a long walk ahead of us," as she grabbed my hand.

"No, let's eat first," I replied, and led her into the kitchen.

"Where's the fire?" she asked as she was looking around the strange room.

I pulled a carton of eggs, bacon, and cheese, out of the fridge and set it on the counter. She watched closely as I pulled two frying pans out and set them on the stove, grabbed a can of Pam, and sprayed one of the pans. Taking a bowl, I broke eight eggs into the bowl, added a splash of milk and started stirring. She pushed me out of the way and continued doing the stirring as I started the flames under the pans. She shrieked as the flames came out, and I laughed which I quickly stopped as she glared at me.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have laughed," I said.

"Not funny. I peed myself," she replied as she looked down.

I glanced down, saw the trickle of pee running down her leg and grabbed a paper towel. I quickly dried her off and tossed it into the garbage can. Giving her a hug, I replied as I kissed her.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have laughed, and I should have warned you what was going to happen. I have some clothes you can wear, while these dry out."

"Thank you," she replied as she went back to the stirring.

I placed some bacon in the non-sprayed pan, and started it cooking. Taking the grater, I started grating cheese for the omelet.

"What is that?" Sarla asked.

"This is cheese, it's made from milk," I replied.

"That is not milk. Milk is white or blue. Not yellow!" she stated.

"This is milk from a cow, and it's been changed in the heating of it. I am not sure on how they do it, but I know I love cheese," I replied.

I cut a sliver off and ate it. I then handed her a slice and she took it. I wanted to laugh as she sniffed it and then took a bite. But the smile that appeared on her face prevented it.

"Like it?" I asked, as I took the eggs from her and poured them into the pan.

"I like it," she replied as she watched me.

I covered the bottom of the pan, swirled the egg around, and set the pan on the burner. As the egg cooked, I pulled out the loaf of bread I had made from the refrigerator, and sliced four slices off the loaf. Dropping the bread in the toaster, I checked the eggs. I added the cheese to the eggs and put the lid back on. I turned the bacon and checked the eggs again. Flipping half the egg over, I made the omelet and let it finish cooking as I grabbed toast and buttered it.

"Shit, forgot the plates," I said.

Going to the cabinet, I pulled out two plates and set them by the stove. I grabbed some silverware and placed it on the table by the plates. Taking the pan with the omelet, I slid it onto her plate and sprinkled it with some more cheese.

I started my omelet as I grabbed some paper towels, and laid them on a third plate. I handed Sarla a wooden fork, and said, "Want to get the bacon out?"

She took the fork, and started scooping it out, and I pointed to the napkin and she dropped it on it as I added cheese to my eggs. We finished up making our meal, and I carried it to the table. Then I went to the milk machine. I filled up two big glasses of milk, and walked back to the table.


Sandi

I sat in my chair staring at the picture on the wall. How I missed him! I still remembered us pulling up to the apartment, after shopping. I had gone into the bathroom and used the test. I was so excited. I was going to show him my EPT results, and celebrate with him. But the shock of seeing the police cars outside the building prevented me from doing that. We talked with the police and they asked if I had known William.

When I said yet, the police officer escorted me up to the apartment and over to the bedroom, and that's where I saw him and Traveler. They had been murdered in his bedroom. I started to cry from my loss, and I placed my hand on my belly. The policewoman escorted me out, and into my apartment, where Nancy kept me company.

Wiping my eyes, I stood up and went into the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of OJ and reached for the vodka, but I put it back instead. Draining the glass of juice, I heard the door open. I went out into the living room. Nancy was just coming in and she saw the look on my face. She walked over to me and hugged me.

I hugged her back and asked, "How was your day at work?"

"Was, ok. That asshole was around again. He is really pissing me off," she said as she sat down in the chair.

"I know. I just wish he would leave us alone. William is dead, and how I wish he wasn't. I miss him so much," I said as I let the tears run down my face.

Nancy got up and walked over and hugged me again as she replied, "I know, baby. I just wish they would catch the bastard who killed him."

"So do I ... and I wish this asshole FBI agent would stop saying aliens took him. I saw him in his apartment; he was covered in blood ... him and Traveler. How could anyone butcher a dog like, like they did," I replied as I broke down crying.

"Shhh, Babes! You cannot let it get to you, or you could lose the only part of him you have left," Nancy said as she rocked me.

I hugged her tightly, and then she pulled me to my feet, as she said, "Come. Let's soak in the tub. It will make you feel better."

We walked down the hall, stripping as we went. Stepping into the large bathroom, I watched as Nancy filled the whirlpool tub. Her swollen belly was sticking out about two inches, and I still couldn't believe he was gone.

"Come on, get in here," Nancy said, and I found myself walking to the tub. We settled down into the hot water, and Nancy started washing my back with the sponge. She wrapped her chocolate legs around my waist and started massaging my shoulders.

"Oh, that feels good," I said as I leaned forward.

"Thanks ... have you talked with your uncle yet?" she asked.

"Yes, he has no idea what this FBI guy is talking about, either. He says he talked with his friend about him bugging us, and he was told to leave us alone. But you know how they are. They think they see a conspiracy, and they have to dig into it. I just wish I knew what the hell they were talking about," I said.

"They are talking about us. We took your William to another planet. We inserted him into the wilds, to help teach the locals how to build a civilization," said a voice from the bathroom doorway.

I screamed as I heard a man's voice in our bathroom, and turned around. My eyes locked onto a man who was silver. He was pointing a small box at us, and I heard a humming. Then the memories flooded back to me as I remembered everything that had happened to us.

"YOU SONS OF BITCHES!" I screamed as I remembered William was alive. Grabbing the toilet plunger as I climbed out of the tub, I aimed it at him. It stopped ten inches from his face, and stuck there. I tried to pull it free, but it was stuck on something that I couldn't see.

Then I heard it.

Turning, I looked at Nancy, who was sitting on the side of the tub. She was laughing her ass off.

"What's so fucking funny? They messed with our memories," I snarled.

"The plunger is what's funny! It looks like your trying to force feed him, and..." she broke off, as she started laughing again.

I turned and looked back at the man. I started laughing as he reached out and pulled on the plunger. It didn't release. He fiddled with something on his belt, and the plunger fell to the bathroom floor.

"Now, as I was saying. How would you two like to join your William?" he asked.

"What? You know that Nadil told us we couldn't go," Nancy said as she stood up. The water was running down her body to drip in the tub.

"Nadil missed part of the original meeting, where it was discussed loved ones could go. Now would you like to join him?" he asked.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Valin is my name. Why?" he replied.

"Ok, Valin. Is the sky fucking blue?" I snapped.

He looked at me confused for a second and then replied, "It is on your world. So I assume that means 'yes'?"

"It sure as fuck does! When do we leave?" I asked.

"In twenty nine days. Be ready, you may use the same credit cards, we supplied before, to gather supplies. We will pick you both up in the building where we originally picked up William," he said. As he started to fade out, he added, "We have disabled the cameras and listing devices in these rooms. If they plant more, they will not work, either. But, once you leave your home, they will work again. We will see you in twenty nine days."

I looked at Nancy and hugged her, as I said, "We have shopping to do!"

"Yes, we do, but we need to be careful. Let's get your uncle's security chief over here, and we will start planning. There is a bunch of stuff I want to take with us, and they didn't say what we could and couldn't take. So, first let's start with five of those big trailers and we are going to load them down with everything we can think of."

"I agree, girlfriend! Let's go," I said.


Day 44

I watched as Sarla finished eating. I carried the dishes to the sink, rinsed them off, and filled the dishwasher. I added the soap, and then started the machine. She yiked and backed away from the noise, and I laughed.

"It's washing the dishes, that's all. Now I need to wash the two pans."

Sarla stepped closer to watch me wash the pans. When I finished, I put them on the stove, and turned them on low.

"Why you do that?" she asked.

"To make them dry faster, once they are dry, I will get you some pants to wear, or some shorts to wear," I replied.

"Ok, I think they are dry," she replied as she looked in the pan.

"Yes they are, but give me a second. I think I will start dinner for us, for tonight," I replied as I turned off the fire under the pans.

Going to the other cabinet, I pulled out two crock-pots, and carried them to the sink area. I grabbed a large skillet, poured some oil in it to heat and then went to the refrigerator. I had put some beef stew meat in there, and I pulled it out. Tossing it on the counter, I opened the freezer and dug around and pulled out the frozen vegetable mix for beef stew and set four bags on the counter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.