The Rifleman - Cover

The Rifleman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 2: Nadil

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Nadil - The Rifleman Meet William Viking, a blind man who is the next person to be recruited. He has lost his job where he worked. His life is disintegrating in front of him except for his neighbor who has always been there for him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Day 2

William

"Yes, we want to restore your sight, and send you to a new world. There you will teach the inhabitants to grow into a civilization. The people who live there are the equivalent of roughly ten thousand years before your own. So you will know what to expect, the inhabitants are Cro-Magnon and Neanderthals. We will allow you to take one vehicle and a trailer loaded with supplies with you. Every year, we will fill the trailer with supplies for the following year. The more you teach the inhabitants, the more supplies you will get," she said.

"But I wouldn't know how to survive there; I am barely making it now. How would I live? I don't know how to live in the wilderness. I don't have the skills like hunting, cooking, planting a garden, canning or anything like that, I've been blind all my life and never done anything like that," I asked.

"Hmm good point," she replied.

I watched her start walking around and then she stopped and touched her left ear. The glowing image of her was kind of freaky but it was awesome to see something, instead of darkness.


Nadil

I started pacing and thinking. 'How would he survive without the knowledge of certain basic survivalist's techniques? How do we teach... ' I stopped and looked at William and then reached up and activated my com unit.

'Master Kalib, I have a problem, ' I thought to my supervisor.

'What's the problem now?' he replied.

'It's William, as you know he is blind, but... '

'Tell him we will fix it, it's no problem to us. In fact do it now, ' Kalib ordered.

'I did. That's not the problem. The problem is, he has been blind all his life. He won't know how to survive, hunt or anything like that. If we send him to the world, it's a death sentence. He would never be able to succeed and we would have wasted resources, again!' I replied.

'Hmm ... you're right. So what do you propose we do about it?' he asked.

'Implant the information in his brain like we do for anyone who has a head injury. It should allow him to succeed, that's if you want William as a subject, ' I said.

'That would work. Have him make up a list, and heal his eyes if he wants them healed now. Get him ready to go, I have to get back to my subjects, ' he replied.

'As you command Master Kalib, it shall be implemented, ' I said.


William

I was watching the girl, and she seemed to be in a conversation with someone or that's the impression I got. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I think we have a solution to your problem. We will implant the knowledge you need to survive. What you need to do, is make a list of what you want to learn. We will teach it to you," she replied.

"What if he doesn't want to go?" Sandi said in the doorway. Her shotgun was leveled on the silver skinned woman. She knew she was an alien and when she had tried to call the police she couldn't move towards the phone, but when she started for the living room, she could.

"Then William will be dead in eight days when his apartment is broken into by the man who robbed him today. Without Traveler there, he will have no warning of the knife attack," Nadil stated as she sat down on the couch.

I staggered as she said I was going to die and I started to search for a chair when Sandi grabbed me. She led me over to a kitchen chair and I sat down in it. "What do you mean I am going to die?"

"Stephen Jones, a known druggie will break in here and rob you again. He knows you are blind and cannot ID him. So he has no fear of you and will come again," she replied.

"You didn't answer his question. How do you know he will die?" Sandi asked.

"This is how," Nadil said and held up her hand and a paper appeared in it. She tossed it to Sandi who caught it.

I could hear Sandi reading the paper, and I heard her gasp out. "What is it?" I asked her.

"The paper is dated nine days from now. It says you were killed when you were attacked. "We have to stop this," Sandi said.

"There is no way. Even if he doesn't die on that day, he will die within weeks, for he is destined to die then. There is nothing you can do to stop it. But, we can. We can replace his body with a clone, and transport him to a new world where he will grow and learn. The choice is his," Nadil said.

"I don't understand what you want him to do. You're talking about taking a modern man and transporting him to a world that is so far behind us, he couldn't adapt," Sandi replied.

"He can, and he will, it's either that, or die here and now," Nadil said.

"I don't understand one thing. How can I see you?" I asked.

"Because, I'm currently transmitting my image directly into your brain so it can process the information and if you notice by looking around you cannot see anything else, just me. Now Sandi will you help him?" she asked.

"What?" Sandi replied.

"Will you help him gather the supplies he needs," she asked.

"Yes, of course I would, but I still don't see how he will survive. Can he take Traveler with him and another Golden Retriever?" Sandi replied.

"Well ... Yes, he can," Nadil replied.

"Next question, can you restore Traveler to his unaltered condition?" Sandi asked,

"Unaltered? What do you mean Sandi?" I asked.

"I mean restore his reproductive items so he could breed the female," she replied.

"Oh? Why?" I asked.

"So you will have companions. Golden Retrievers are smart dogs, and great companions. I wish I could get you some Saints, they would be better in the winter but the Goldens could do the job," she said.

"We will allow four Golden Retriever females and one male. Now I must leave you to buy what he must take with him," she said.

"Shit! Money I forgot that. I won't have enough to buy anything," I said.

"Stupid me I forgot. Here," she said and a folder appeared in her hands and she handed it to me.

I ran my fingers over the front of the folder, and it was in Braille and I started reading as the woman vanished.

"There is a credit card in here that has unlimited funds. I can also take one vehicle and what you can attach to it, they recommend an enclosed trailer," I said.

"One vehicle huh," Sandi said as she started thinking of what to take.

"Yes one vehicle that we will modify to run off water, in fact any motorized item he takes will run on water. We will also supply containers of oil and other liquids that the machines need that will self replicate the liquid inside. That way he will not need to take boxes of items like quarts of oil," Nadil said.

"So if he takes a chainsaw, it will run on water?" Sandi asked.

"Yes. Just liked I said they would," she replied as she stood up.

"Ok, so anything the trailer can carry and the vehicle can go," Sandi asked.

"Yes. Anything the vehicle can carry. If you need me, just call, or send me an email, and I will come," she said and vanished.

"William, I think you should take some type of truck with a fifth wheeler with a large trailer attached to the fifth wheeler. That way you can have a place to sleep when you get there, and a large enclosed trailer that you can attach to the fifth wheeler. When you find a place, you park the fifth wheeler and then go back for the other trailer. Also, I think I know how we can add more stuff. On top of the trailer, we put a rack that you can put duffle bags on it," Sandi said.

"Sounds good, but what if it rains?" I asked.

"Inside the trailer stacked up, you take two large sheds broken down. You can get the fifteen footer ones, put them up, have a plywood floor and then you're ready to store the stuff," Sandi replied as she pulled a pad of paper out and started writing down a list.

"I wonder what it will be like to see things, all I have ever seen was darkness," I mumbled and I felt Sandi hug me.

"It will be wonderful, especially when you see your first sunrise or sunset. If the weather conditions are just right, they will make you almost cry from the beauty of them," she said as she broke the hug.

"Now, go get cleaned up, and while I fire up my computer and find you a truck, and a travel trailer," she said.

"Ok, I will," I said and using my cane, I walked to the bathroom.


Sandi

I bit my lip as my laptop fired up. I brought up the travel trailers and I looked at each of them, I finally settled on a Cyclone 4012 fifth wheeler with three slide-outs. I looked at the floor plan and then called up Cyclone RVs.

"Cyclone RV's. This is Anna, how may I help you?" said the voice on the other end.

"Hi, Anna, my name is Sandi Bedford, Senator Bedford's niece. I need to order a custom toy hauler, and was wondering how long it would take to customize it and get it to my location?" I said.

"Yes, Miss Bedford, it depends on the changes you want. Why don't you list them, and I will see how long it takes," she replied.

"Ok, then what I want is your largest Cyclone 4012 fifth wheeler with three sides. I want a tub, a stackable washer and dryer in the garage as well as a deep freezer. I want a table and four chairs for the kitchenette and a spare chair that matches. I also want a computer desk across from the dinette, with a 40 inch plasma TV/Monitor, a DVD player, surround sound, stereo with a five disc cd player with room to put a computer system in. Where the beds are in the back make them twins that drop down. For the main bed, I want a super king. Can you do it?" I asked.

"Yes we can do it," she said on the phone and then asked, "When do you want it and where would you like it delivered?"

"If you can do it fast, then this Saturday, in Idaho Falls, Idaho," I replied.

"Let me check something, please hold," she said.

I waited and continued to add to the list. I was writing down a large smoker when she came back on the phone.

"Miss Bedford, we have one on the line that we can do the modifications to. The problem is, it just can't be done in the time..."

"Let me speak to your supervisor," I said.

"He's right here, here is John," she said.

"Hello, Miss Bedford. As Anna said, it cannot..."

I cut him off as he was speaking, "John, I will pay an additional fifty thousand if you make it your priority and get it to me by Saturday. Can do? I also want a trailer hitch on the back."

"We can do it, I will hand you back to Anna, so she can complete the process, and I will get the men working on it," John said.

I closed the deal and paid the one hundred and ten thousand for the trailer. I also had it painted brown and green camouflage for William. They said they would have it delivered by Saturday afternoon.

My next stop was guns, and I found a problem, and I sent a quick email to Nadil and asked if they can buff William up, so he could handle high-powered weapons. She responded quickly, saying she could, and I told her that the RV I ordered couldn't be here until Saturday, and she said that was fine, as well. As I was typing, my yahoo popped up with a new member. I smiled as I looked at the name, and approved it and opened a window.

"Hi, Nadil," I typed.

"Hello, you have questions for me?" she replied.

"Yes, once we get the trailer can you modify it for me during the night?" I asked.

"Yes we can, what do you want done?" she asked me.

"I want the trailer three feet wider, and ten feet longer if possible. I also want a strip of solar panels across the sides near the top. Also, can you make it change camouflage so it matches the surrounding area? Say if it's snowing, the trailer turns white, or sitting next to trees, it changes to blend in? I would like that done to his truck as well."

"Yes, we can do that. We will also make it so he never has to empty or fill the tanks inside it as well as the propane tank. Anything else?" she asked.

"Not at this time, I just want to know he will be ok there, I love him. I wish I could go with him," I replied.

"I'm sorry only he can go," she said.

"I know," I said with a sigh.

"Cheer up. You will have his daughter in nine months. So he will be with you in one way," she replied as the window closed.

I started crying softly. Wiping my eyes, I started looking up guns for William to take with him, and then stopped. I reached over and picked up the phone and called my uncle's chief of security.

Explaining what I wanted to do, he gave me his gun dealer permit number, and told me to send the weapons to the house, and he would make sure, they were stored. I also told him a travel trailer would be delivered there as well for a friend and a fifty-three foot storage trailer as well. He told me to wait a second, and then set it up to go to his son's warehouse, in town.

I thought about it and it would be easier than going thirty miles out every day, and I told him I would need sole access to the building. He agreed and said he would talk with his son. With a new site set up for receiving, I sent an email to the RV dealership. I quickly searched the net and found a trailer I wanted. My next call was to a welder, and I told him I wanted a full-length rack put on the trailer and I paid him ten thousand to have it done by the end of the day. While I was working, Jimmy, my uncle's chief of security called me back and said it was set up. He gave me the code for the building and the fence.

I jumped back on the net and started researching guns. The first gun I chose was the .50 caliber Barrett rifle with the best scopes I could find. I ordered him ten of them, with five thousand rounds each. I included reloading equipment for him as well as empty brass, led, a bullet mold, bars of lead, cans of powder and primers for them.

My next stop was a hunting rifle. I found one, but I started wondering what type of game would be back then. I did a quick check and almost shit my panties when it came back with mammoths, saber tooth tigers, cave bears bigger than a grizzly, wooly rhinos, giant sloths.

I quickly added ten of the 700 Nitro Express rifles to the list, as well as the same loading equipment and rounds. I looked to normal rifles, and added ten .444 marlins, ten 30-30 marlins, and twenty .22 caliber rifles. I even tossed in fifty Civil War Norwegian - M1788/1851 Rifled Musket - .73 cal. with molds for the bullets, powder and primers for trade to the natives. I also bought powder horns, rammers, and straps for them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.