Humbled - Cover

Humbled

Copyright© 2009 by reddbunnz

Chapter 2: A Humble Introduction

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Humble Introduction - A submissive billionaire experiences a major change in his life when his adult daughter introduces him to a new Femdom world.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The next day all I could think about was that guy on his knees, with his balls sac pulled behind his legs, sucking another man's cock while getting a whipping. All day I wondered what it would feel like to have my balls sac pulled behind my legs with no mercy. What it would feel like to be in his position? I even cruised the net looking for pictures or videos of men in that position. But I didn't know what the device is called. Finally, when I ran a search for 'cbt devices', I saw it. It's called "The Humbler" and comes in either hard plastic or finished wood. With or without padlocks. With or without electrical stimulation. All I knew for sure is that I needed to try one.

That night, after I thought I heard Monica leave for her nightly partying, I decided to take the bull by the balls, so to speak. I decided to sneak up to her room and see what other delights she keeps hidden on her computer. I waited until my normal bedtime, so if she returned early I could duck into my room and claim that everything was normal. Normal, except I would be naked.

So, there I was — sneaking down the hall of my own home, buck naked, sporting a hard on, looking to become a Peeping Tom by violating my daughter's private stuff. I was going to access her computer and see what kind of kinky things she has stored there. The lights in her room were off, but a dim light kept flickering through her open doorway. Why? She never leaves her door open when she's not home. As I got closer I realized the flickering light was her computer. Keeping my body hidden, I stretched my neck forward to look into her room. Yep, the flickering light was her computer, which was left on. And the same video that I saw last night was on the screen again. Only this time it was in the paused position. An unknown guy on his knees, with his hands and balls sac locked in The Humbler behind his legs, was pictured on the screen. The scene showed the riding crop landing on his already red ass. It also showed a cock rammed all the way in his mouth and a white substance dripping from his lips. The man he was sucking had just cum.

CLICK, CLACK, CLICK, CLACK.

Suddenly I froze. I knew that sound. A woman walking on stilettos. My daughter was home, and this time of night she always wore stilettos. Especially when naked. Suddenly I felt two hands encircle my chest, pinning my arms at my side. She reached around and began to fondle my tits. Suddenly her naked tits were caressing my back. She took the thumb and forefinger of each hand and began pinching my nipples. I could feel my cock getting harder.

"Like what you see, you dirty Daddy?" Monica teased. "What do you like the most? Seeing him on his knees with his balls sac locked in The Humbler? Watching him suck another man's cock? Or, is it both?"

I was speechless. Caught red-handed, so to speak, by my beautiful and naked daughter. Did I mention that she inherited many of her Mother's traits? Blonde, beautiful, big tits, shapely ass, slender but not skinny body. A perfect 10. I have spent many nights masturbating while fantasizing about her. Now, here she was, teasing me! And I was too afraid to talk.

"Cat got your tongue, you dirty old man?" she continued. "Do you really like what you see?"

With that statement, she slowly moved her hand away from my left tit and began caressing my chest and abdomen as she moved her hand down erotically. Eventually, her hand reached my groin and grasped my now engorged cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.