Wow Thanks - Cover

Wow Thanks

Copyright© 2009 by autoeroticrobot

Chapter 23: Look at That

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23: Look at That - [FAIR WARNING: this is ALL tease... that's my thing. If that's not your thing, don't read it. Sorry. Thanks.] How it came to pass that life imitated art, where "art" was in the form of a dirty story posted online, and where Jason, his sister and niece did a whole lot of imitating. (MFf, exhib, voy, inc, mast, cons, no actual sex). Jason discovers that his sister is a fan of his erotic fiction. He can't help but look into this. Consequences ensue.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

It was Lissa's turn, and Marie pulled up a dare: "The group chooses a member of the opposite sex. You must drop their pants, then they will drop yours. You must both then passionately kiss for 15 seconds before refastening the drawers of each other."

"But I'm not wearing pants," she immediately objected.

"Maybe they should drop your towel," suggested Marie, challengingly. "Let's see who the other victim is," she continued, enthusiastically, and she ran the randomizer on the website, selecting Frank.

"Uh, we could just leave the pant-dropping part out of it," suggested Denise, providing a maternal dose of her to-be-expected voice of moderation.

"Then it's just another kiss," said Marie. "And you already kissed Frank. BORing."

"How about give me a different dare, then," said Lissa, cooperatively but a bit snipishly.

Marie made a face at her friend. "Um, OK," she assented. She clicked the website, and then read, "Take a trip to a local fast food restaurant. Someone must drive and you must wear nothing but a shirt. The group must buy you what you want for doing this."

"No dares out of the house," she immediately followed up, quoting our rules. And so she tried yet again: "Whisper something erotic to each member of the opposite sex in the group. Afterwards, have the group honestly answer if it was arousing in any way."

Lissa made a strange face, but agreed to try it. She stood and leaned over Frank's ear first. None of us could make out what she said. Then she came over and whispered in mine. "You wouldn't believe how wet my pussy is, FINN," she hissed softly.

"What did she say?" Marie begged each of us to tell. But Lissa refused, saying it was secret, of course.

I doubted she'd whispered the same thing to Frank as she had to me -- I rather hoped not, anyway. But both Frank and I agreed she'd been successfully erotic. So we moved on to Marie's turn.

The girl received the following dare: "Start with yourself and assign every player to your left a number. Begin with 1, 2, 3, ... and count up until the last player. (You will be number one.) Now randomize 1- the total number of players. When the number is selected, all players LOWER than that number must take turns removing their underwear. This is done by passing a blanket or sheet around, and then hiding under the cover while you remove the undies. Afterwards, gather all of the removed undies and throw them in the trash. No fair recovering them!"

"Kinda complicated," mused Lissa. But the group decided to give it a try.

The randomizer indicated three -- which meant that Marie, Frank, and Denise were obligated to remove their underwear. The group did decide that the underwear would be put in the pile rather than the trash, but otherwise everyone seemed to feel it was a good dare.

The handy blanket was pulled off the back of the couch, and Marie began her effort. Watching the expressions of the three persons' faces was entertaining, as they struggled with the slightly-too-small blanket to drop their pants, each in turn, remove their underwear, and replace their pants, but it was eventually managed, and finally Marie's cream-colored cotton panties with bluish stripes, Frank's generic looking white briefs, and Denise's silky looking emerald-green thong were piled chaotically on the "discard pile" -- as Marie was now dubbing it.

It was then Frank's turn, and Marie read the following dare: "Choose one opposite sex person to go into a closet or room. You must let this person take off as much of your clothes as they can, using only their teeth, for 2 minutes."

"No dares to be done in private," Lissa reminded us.

"Well, I could do it right here," volunteered Frank, waggling his eyebrows lasciviously.

The girls laughed, but Marie said softly but firmly, "seems a little too weird."

"If he did me, he'd easily get me naked," observed Lissa -- whether with anticipation or worry was not clear.

"If you girls are uncomfortable, pick a different dare," Frank said in a more conciliatory tone.

Without comment, Marie clicked the dare button on the website. "The lights will be turned off and you will be blindfolded and stood in the middle of the group. One by one each group member will kiss you. You guess who. If wrong the kisser will remove one article of your clothing. Game continues until you have guessed everyone correctly."

"Let's try this one," she added.

Because of his tallness relative to all three of the women present, we had Frank kneel in the center of the room, and Marie carefully but quite thoroughly attached the bandanna Denise had brought out earlier around his forehead and eyes, blocking his view.

Once she was confident he could see nothing, she went back to the laptop and wordlessly ran the randomizer and then with a finger mimed a spinner-like motion, then pointed to Lissa.

Equally silently, Lissa stood, and using both hands to restrain the loose drapage of her towel, she leaned in such a way as to not touch Frank in any way except with her lips, and she gently but entirely chastely kissed his lips for about 5 seconds.

Then she leaned back up, and I (as the only male, I'd been designated temporary "announcer" as Marie had put it) asked him, "Who was it?"

Frank said, "Lissa."

Lissa mimed a fist slamming down in frustration, but retained her silence and backed off and resumed her standard kneeling position at the coffee table. Then Marie ran the random number generator again and this time pointed to herself.

She grimaced, and seemed nervous as well. But Lissa mimed a very energetic, aggressive kiss, and raised an eyebrow in a gesture toward Denise, trying to convince Marie that the only way she would fool Frank would be to mimic the very adult, confident kiss Denise had given Frank earlier. Marie moved to position but suddenly Denise stood up too, and moved close, indicating Marie should wait, and grinning conspiratorially.

I realized that part of the issue was smell -- by both of them leaning close at once, he would not be able to judge on the basis of those subtle differences of smell we all pick up but are rarely consciously aware of. I thought how sneaky Denise was being, and noted the looks of rapt approval she was getting from the girls as she invited them into her conspiracy.

Then, instead of having Marie go through with her kiss, Denise prevented her at the last minute and gave Frank a very dainty, chaste, shy kiss. She'd realized, of course, that she had a better chance of imitating Marie than the other way around, given their relative levels of experience. Marie didn't object, and nothing in the question explicitly said there couldn't be some level cooperation among the kissers.

And thus Frank guessed wrong. "Uh, Marie," he hazarded.

"Nope," I pounced. And then, still wordlessly, Denise reached out and pulled his shirt over his head, careful not to dislodge the blindfold.

Then they both leaned in and tried again. This time Marie did the kiss, and tried to imitate the kiss she'd watched Denise do, hoping this time Frank would guess Denise, I suppose. But he must have detected some difference, and by process of elimination, announced confidently this time, "Marie."

Of course, that was the end, as with two women eliminated, the last was obvious, but Denise gave him a very short but aggressive kiss anyhow, just for good measure I suppose. Then the turn was wrapped up, and, shirtless and de-blindfolded, Frank returned to his spot on the couch, grinning like a fox in the hen house.

It was Denise's turn, and she got a truth, "Your entire group of players is being held hostage by a man who is holding a gun to your head. He will let you and the rest of the players go unharmed, as long as you tell him which one member of your party he can kill. (Note: he cannot kill your or himself, and you cannot cheat by saying you would take the gun from him, etc.) Who would you choose to die?"

"That's a horrible question," she immediately said. Everyone nodded, and we decided to try for a different one.

So Marie then read, "Have you ever looked at porn online? When was the last time you did and what were you looking at. Give details."

Denise replied, "oh my." Then she was quiet a moment, but there were no objections from the group and it was clear everyone expected this one would be answerable.

So she continued, "Well, definitely. Mostly I read dirty stories."

"No pictures?" prompted Lissa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.