The Peachtree Academy - Cover

The Peachtree Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rebecca Kennedy is a young, teacher hired to teach a English class at a place called the Peachtree Academy For Girls. Although innocent on the outside, Rebecca soon learns that things inside aren't quite what they seem, and starts to wonder about her own morals.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex  

Strangely enough, Rebecca found herself lost again. She wasn't sure of where she was this time, and told herself that it was time to invest in a map of the school or something to that effect. Hearing the sound of splashing water, Rebecca poked her head in a pair of double doors, only to find a rather large, indoor swimming pool. "Impressive." Rebecca said, as she watched some of the girls free diving. "Miss Kennedy?" She heard, and turned around. "Oh hello." She said, as Karin came walking up. "I was just coming to see how you were doing." Karin said, and Rebecca blushed. "Sorry. I got lost again." She said, and Karin laughed softly. "Give it time, I'm sure you'll find your way around. Come, let me show you to your room." She said.

Rebecca was surprised that both she and Karin had so much in common, and wondered to herself about something, before pushing the thought away quickly. "You ok? You're all flushed." Karin said, and Rebecca shook her head. "I'm just embarrassed that I'm such a blonde." She said, and Karin looked at her strangely. "I'm not sure I understand the term." She said, and Rebecca shook her head. "Nevermind. It's not important." She said. Karin explained how the Peachtree Academy had it's own set of dorm rooms, and that some of the teachers that didn't have a residence in the area stayed in the dorms, like her. "There's a area for the teachers, and one for the students, so you don't have to worry about running into the girls after school." Karin said.

"Well, here's your room. I hope you like it." Karin said, and Rebecca smiled. "I'm sure it will be fine." She said, and Karin nodded. "Well, I'll leave you to unpack then." She said, and smiled before she left. Rebecca yawned, then looked around. She was glad that the day was over, and that the weekend was right around the corner. Slowly, Rebecca started to undress, leaving only her panties on, and quietly slipped into bed, purring at the soft pillows and comfortable sheets, thinking to herself about how she was going to change her life for the better, before falling asleep.

It was a short time later, when Rebecca was awakened to the sound of falling water. She thought that maybe it was just raining outside, but noticed that her bedroom window wasn't even wet with raindrops. Standing up, Rebecca closed her curtains, and slowly turned around. Nervously, she walked towards her bathroom, wondering who else might be in the room with her. Poking her head into the bathroom, Rebecca was surprised to find a small silhouette inside her shower, and walked over to it, pushing the door open quickly, startling her small intruder. Rebecca wasn't sure who the girl was, but found herself staring quite a bit at her rather shapely body.

"Oh, you're up. Sorry, I didn't want to wake you." The girl said, and reached over to turn the shower off. "I noticed." Rebecca said, and noticed that not once did the girl ever try to cover herself up. At first, Rebecca thought that she might have been dreaming, but the scent of the girl's bath oil, and the heat radiating from her body was just too convincing. It couldn't have been a dream. "Who are you? And how did you get in here?" Rebecca asked, and the girl giggled. "We met this morning." The girl said, and Rebecca felt embarrassed that she couldn't remember. Noticing the girl was staring at her, Rebecca wondered what to say, before the girl smiled. "Like I told you, you've got pretty eyes." She said, and walked into the next room.

"Hikari?!?" Rebecca said, and followed her young student. "Kari." She said, and Rebecca looked at her confused. "Excuse me?" She asked. "Kari. Just call me Kari." Kari told her, and Rebecca sighed. "Kari. How did you get in here?" Rebecca asked, and Kari smiled. "The door was unlocked." She said, and Rebecca sighed. "I knew I forgot to do something." She told herself, as Kari smiled at her. "You're so beautiful. I feel kind of flat chested compared to you." Kari said, and Rebecca looked down at herself. "Oh shit!" She yelled out, and tried to cover herself up with her arms. "No, don't." Kari told her, and reached up, taking Rebecca's hands. Rebecca knew that she shouldn't have been so weak, but slowly, she let Kari pull her arms down, exposing her breasts to her young student.

"They're so perfect. You think I might have breasts like yours when I'm as old as you?" Kari asked, and Rebecca blushed. "I'm not that old you know." She said, and Kari giggled. "Sorry. I didn't mean to say that you were old in any way." She said, and blushed herself. Rebecca felt even more confused. Here she was, in a rather compromising predicament, but yet, it wasn't the reason why she felt nervous. She could feel Kari slip her fingers between hers, and yet, couldn't bring herself to stop the young girl. "Do you believe that two girls could be in love with each other?" Kari asked, and Rebecca nodded. "Well, yes. I suppose anything is possible when it comes to love." She said, and was taken off guard, when Kari threw herself at her, knocking the both of them onto the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.