Pregnant Mom - Cover

Pregnant Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Gary Johns

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - David's mother calls him at school to tell him that his father has left and that he ran away with a man. When David comes home she also tells him that she is pregnant from a brief affair. He is shocked to learn his mother thinks he might be gay like his father. To see if he is, she jerks him off. After that their relationship grows until the ultimate happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Several days later I was outside mowing when my mother called to me.

"David, you had better get a shower if we are going to go to the movies tonight."

"Okay, Mom, be right in." I put the mower into the shed and hurried into the house. Mom and me were going to a movie, almost like a date, I figured. After my mother had let me tit fuck her, nothing happened for several days. She has not come to my room since then. I waited each night for her and finally went to sleep frustrated. I never knew when she would show up and I think she liked it that way. It kept me off balance ... almost as if she wanted me to worry that it could stop at any time. It was her clever way to keep me at her beck and call, I was sure. I didn't mind. She had me wrapped around her finger and we both knew it. I was looking forward to taking her to the movies and then maybe she would come to my room later.

When she came down ready for the movie, I almost gasped. She had on a black leather top, leather skirt and leather boots. The skirt was very short and she looked great.

"You like?" she said as she struck a pose for me.

"I love it."

"I really had to squeeze into it ... you know with my belly getting bigger. I might have to unsnap the top when we get into the theater." Her face colored a bit with embarrassment.

"You look great."

"Thank you, sweetheart. You always make me feel so good," she said and leaned over and kissed me on the lips. But she pulled back before I could respond.

I had my old car running good and I didn't like her big SUV so we took my car. The movie was a chick flick, a silly romance, but I didn't mind. I figured it might put her into a sexy mood. We bought popcorn and a soda to share, for a small fortune, and went into the theater. The movie wasn't that crowded, which I liked, so we found a seat in the very back row. We talked quietly as the previews went by, giggling and acting like high school kids on a date.

When the movie started, I casually put my arm on the back of Mom's chair. When she didn't protest, I let it slip down until it was across her shoulder. I was pleasantly surprised when she snuggled into my arm. My heart was beating rapidly, but not from the movie.

The movie was cute, but there were several rather steamy scenes with the gorgeous leading lady in bed with the leading man. There was a little nudity and a lot of kissing. I turned my head to look at my mother and saw that her mouth was open and that she was breathing more rapidly. I could feel my own excitement building. With a boldness that defied my youthful age, I turned my mother's face toward me and quickly brought my lips to hers. I expected her to pull away quickly. When she didn't I felt my heart flutter. Then I felt it ... her tongue touched my lips. I suppressed a moan and opened my mouth. My mother's tongue was in my mouth and we were kissing passionately. My heart was threatening to jump out of my chest.

When Mom finally pulled away, we were both gasping for breath. But I wasn't satisfied yet. I boldly pulled her lips back to mine. I heard her moan as I chased her tongue back into her mouth. Her lips clamped around my tongue and I could feel her sucking. Then I pulled back and let her tongue into my mouth. Her mouth was as sweet as anything I had ever tasted.

Mom giggled and whispered, "I feel like a teenager again."

I smiled and tried to pull my mother back for another kiss. But she pushed me away. I sat back, my head still reeling. I looked at her and saw her watching the movie again, but now her lips were open and they were wet. I suppressed a gasp when I felt her hand slip to my thigh. She tickled her fingers up and down my bare skin below the leg of my shorts, causing goose bumps to pop up all over me. Slowly her hand moved upward, her fingers slipping under the leg of my shorts. My cock was trapped, pointing downward. Inch by inch my mother's fingers moved closer. Then I could feel her fingers sliding through the pre-cum cream on my thigh. The tip of one finger touched the head of my cock and I jumped. Mom giggled.

I sat paralyzed as my mother tickled my cock head with the tip of her index finger. Then she moved a little higher and ran her finger around the crown. I was going mad and trembling with excitement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.