Dare You
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

As I sat there in front of my computer I was struck by the realisation that maybe, just maybe, I was becoming a pervert. I'm not sure what triggered that thought but it may have had something to do with the fact that reading what people did and looking at the accompanying photographs was turning me on.

I pushed back from the desk and tried to figure out what it was that had managed to get me all hot and bothered. Was it the pictures of women exposing various parts of their anatomy to all and sundry?

Not really, I'd looked at porn on the net for years and, yes, it did get me excited but this was a completely different feeling.

Slowly I began to understand that it was the idea that I would be in control. Anything that happened would be because I said it would happen. That was the source of the added excitement I was feeling. The belief that this would also excite the others who were involved simply added to the sense of power.

So it was a power trip of some sort.

I looked back at the screen with my head cocked to one side as I contemplated the sort of dares that were available. To really get me going it needed to be something that demonstrated the power I held, something that was likely to be pushing whatever limits my pet darees had.

I smiled at that thought, pet darees, what a description.

Given that I wanted to demonstrate my power over them, what sort of dares are there that would be likely to fulfil that need?

Forget the various flashing dares, they were all pretty much of a copy-cat thing, whether they got their tits out on a train, plane or bridge didn't make a great deal of difference. It was the same thing in a different location and wasn't a good deal harder or more exciting than what the women had already done.

So what did that leave?

The classic streak might be fun but the risk level is high for someone who doesn't want to get in trouble whilst playing this game and the chance of being recognised is also high. If we were in a major city it might be worth trying but not here, so we'll give that one a miss for now.

Another option from the website is the 'give your picture away' dare. For this one you were required to take pictures of yourself topless in one of the passport photo booths and then stick you name and contact details on the back. The pictures were then to be given away; it was suggested by sticking them under the windshield wipers of cars though a braver option would be to physically hand them out to passing shoppers in the mall.

I doubt if any of the women wanted to be identified that thoroughly, though they'd probably enjoy getting their pictures taken in the photo booths.

I kind of liked the idea behind the 'all tied up' dare but it was incredibly risky without having a real backup. The dare required that you ask a friend to tie you up whilst partially clothed, or naked if you were very daring and then the victim had to ask a stranger to untie them. This required that the victim was vulnerable outside and, in my opinion, exposed to serious danger. That might excite the women but I'm not sure I could expose them to that level of risk and live with myself if it went even slightly wrong.

The idea of seeing the women out naked or strolling in just body paint does conjure up a pleasing image but without doing it in something approaching a tolerant area is likely to lead to problems with the law, something we all wanted to avoid, I'm sure.

After searching through several sites, including all of my favourites, I concluded that I was left with a dare that involved pissing out in public.

It was something that could be done in a variety of ways, either covertly or blatantly depending on the bravery of the participants and the location the dare was called in. I studied the various pictures that were presented with this type of dare and I'll admit that seeing a woman stood there, her legs spread and piss streaming from her was a turn on, causing an event like that was something else I'd discovered about myself.

The only question now was whether this was the sort of dare they'd accept?

I guess I was going to have to speak to Helen again but it was too late to do it now. That could be a job for tomorrow evening. Yes, I know I'm suffering from cowardice.


"Good Morning, Kevin."

My response was so cool, NOT. I stood there with my mouth wide open as Natasha giggled and walked away down the school hall, clutching Kirsty's arm.

How dumb can you get?

A simple greeting and I'm left stood there like a rabbit waiting to be run over.

In my defence, I'd like to point out that generally the girls in the class and probably half the blokes ignore me on any given day. To suddenly be greeted like that is a bit of a shock.

I know it's not much of a defence but it's the best I can come up with.

As if that wasn't bad enough I had to suffer the two of them constantly glancing at me and then dropping their heads for a giggling fit. They had even got told off by Mr. Smith in German for disrupting the class, it didn't help that he added me to his admonishment and all I'd done was missed the fact that he'd called on me to answer a question.

How was I supposed to concentrate on lessons when I was being harassed like that?

By the time I got to lunch my nerves were frazzled. I hadn't got a clue what was going on but whatever the secret was, it seemed to be out.

Other girls started staring at me and giggling and I hadn't got a clue why. I checked my fly countless times; I'd stripped off my blazer and shirt in the washrooms to see if anything had been stuck to my back without my noticing it.

Nothing, nadda, nowt...

What was going on?

When Andy asked that very question over lunch I nearly bit his head off.

"I don't have a clue," I hissed after I'd finished questioning his parentage. "If I did then I'd do something about it, but I don't."

"Do you want me to find out what's going on?" he asked.

I looked at him like he'd grown two heads, "When did you get the inside track?"

He looked bashful, "I don't," he admitted, "but I've got a better chance of finding out what's going on than you do, don't I?"

I couldn't fault his logic; nobody was going to talk to the butt of the joke; doing that would ruin it.

"Go on then, Sherlock, see what you can find?" I said. "I'm going to hide in the library," I concluded, grabbing my tray and heading for safety.

The library was as quiet as usual so I found a computer and chilled out. When I'd managed to calm down I got to wondering what was going on but for the life of me I couldn't think of anything I'd done that could have got everyone so riled up.

Andy joined me as I entered the computing lab and shook his head, "Sorry Kev, I haven't found out anything."

I shrugged, what else was there I could do?

"If there's a conspiracy then no one's talking," he added as he dumped his bags under the desk next to mine.

He looked at me and frowned; "To tell you the truth, most people didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked them."

I sighed, "Oh well, hopefully whatever it is will go away," I said.

The afternoon passed peacefully enough, probably because it was computer science followed by physics.

By the time I headed for home I was beginning to believe Andy when he said there was nothing happening. That was until Natasha and Kirsty stopped to wave before they jumped into Helen's car, I stood there in the middle of the schoolyard and looked around, unable to move as I waited for the other shoe to drop but nothing happened.


Homework took no time at all as there was only a chapter in the set book to read and I'd already done that. I skimmed over the chapter just to refresh my memory and then headed downstairs to see what was happening.

Mom had just finished adding the final touches to whatever it was she was preparing for tea so I helped her clear up the kitchen. We followed that up by setting the dining room table ready for the meal.

I was carrying the water jug in from the kitchen when I found I was staring at my mom's ass as she reached across the table to put down some cutlery. Her trousers were pulled tight across her bum and she was balanced on one leg, the other extended as a counterweight.

I stopped and simply looked.

Mom is no spring chicken; she's in her early forties and not the sort of woman who's going to be described as a MILF. Taller than the average at five feet ten inches she's slender with correspondingly small breasts and a bum that's a bit on the large size. Pear shaped without being in anyway rounded is how I'd describe her.

Facially she's ordinary, nothing outstanding one way or the other. Her fair hair is cut in a medium length bob and has the faintest of blond highlights.

She works mornings as a receptionist at a finance broker's office and dresses accordingly; today it had been a charcoal grey business suit with a white blouse. Once home she'd dumped the jacket and kicked off the small heels she'd worn and replaced them with a pair of comfy sandals.

So there was nothing overtly sexy or provocative but bent over like that I had a sudden urge to give her ass a slap.

As she stood I shook myself out of my daydream and carried the jug to the table but the image of her wouldn't go away.

An hour later we'd finished the meal and it's almost time to clear up, we had been engaged in a pretty mundane conversation when I asked, "Mom, have you ever played Truth or Dare?"

I went red; I could feel the heat radiating from me like a miniature sun.

She cocked her head to the side, just like I did when I was considering a question and looked at me.

I thought she was going to give me a hard time but Dad chuckled, "Yes, she has," he said.

"Benjamin!" she exclaimed and I was glad Dad was taking the heat. She only called him by his full name when she was miffed.

"It's true," replied dad, still smiling.

Mom sniffed at him and turned back to me, "Why did you want to know, Dear?" she asked.

Why did I want to know? The question had just slipped out and I didn't have a clue why I'd asked it.

"I was just wondering what sort of dares you did?" I asked.

Dad sounded like he was choking and Mom had gone the sort of colour I believed I'd already managed. She looked at me and her eyes narrowed, "I take it you are going to a party of some sort?" she asked.

I tried to look innocent, "No," I said, "well, not yet anyway. It's just something that came up at school."

Mom's head went back over to the side as she inspected me with her patented lie detector. That's why I told the truth, I'd been caught out too many times before.

"Uhmm," said Mom, "If you do go to a party you just make sure you don't get in any trouble."

Dad snorted and Mom gave him the evil eye. I stayed quiet, there was something there but I'd used up all of my bravery for one mealtime.

"Why don't you..." began Dad.

"Benjamin!" said Mom giving Dad the evil eye. Dad grinned in response but I noticed that he didn't say any more.

I looked from one to the other of them and made a silent note to get my Dad alone one evening soon and find out what had happened with Mom.


I sat staring at the phone on my desk, I'd left it plugged in the charger ever since I'd got home on Saturday, trying to pluck up the courage to use it.

I needed to check with Helen that she and the rest of the women were willing to take part in the dare I'd come up with. The problem I had was how do you broach the subject of pissing in public with someone old enough to be your mother?

I'd run several scenarios through my mind and just about all of them ended up with her screaming 'pervert' down the phone and cutting me off. Not the sort of thing I wanted to happen given how successful things had been so far.

In the end I did the only thing that made any sense, give her a call. If it went pear-shaped then my fun was over but there was no other way of finding out how she felt.

"Hello."

"Evening, Helen," I responded. "It's ... Tom." Jesus, I nearly gave her my real name!

"Oh, hello, Tom. What can I do for you?"

I took a deep breath, "I've been thinking about another dare," I said in a rush, "but I'm not sure if it would be acceptable."

I could almost here the frown in her response, "Why would it be unacceptable?"

"It, errr, involves, uhmm, urinating in public," I said.

My statement was greeted by silence, a silence that seemed to drag on forever.

"Water sports," said Helen softly, "I'll have to check," she said.

"I'll call back in, what, ten minutes?" I said.

"Better make it twenty," she replied.

"Twenty it is," I said looking at the time.

The line went dead and I swung around to my computer and called up Google.

I could guess what 'water sports' meant but let's see what the Internet had to say on the matter.

Good old Wikipedia, the fount of all knowledge, I grinned, some of it was even true but it made a good starting point.

Uhmm, water sports, for sexual activity involving urine see urolagnia, my God, it's even got a posh name.

I chuckled as I read the Wiki description; the name is a combination of urine and lust, which just about summed it up perfectly. It can involve watching someone urinate, urinating on some one or being urinated on.

Having someone piss on me, no matter how pretty, didn't seem like fun though the converse did hold a certain attraction. Better not mention that or things could go badly.

I surfed through a few picture sites to pass the time and stopped with a bit of a shudder. What else was there out there that I'd find a turn on if I was exposed to it?

I always thought I had a fairly liberal view of the world but it looked like I was a sheltered little kid, maybe not as closeted as some but a lot more than I'd have believed if I'd been asked.

I retrieved the phone and hit the redial button; maybe what I was asking about wasn't as obscure as I'd thought.

"Hello, Tom," said Helen, "I've had a word with the others and there are some limits but why don't you tell me what you propose and I'll decide whether it's acceptable?"

Fair enough, I'd have limits after what I'd just been looking at.

"The dare's simple enough," I said, "It's to sit on the top step in front of the main school building and urinate."

The main building was a traditional redbrick building fronted by a white veranda on which stood a row of twelve Ionic columns, a series of steps rose to the veranda from ground level. Carved into the architrave are the words 'Duty, Honour and Education' whilst the pediment features a scene from Greek literature.

Well that's how the school history describes it. To us it was a place to sit in the sun on a hot lunchtime.

"Uhmmm," was the only response.

"Eight o'clock, Wednesday evening," I said hoping that Helen wasn't going to scrub the whole thing.

"That's it?" asked Helen.

"I think so," I responded. "Is there a problem?"

"Nooo," said Helen slowly.

I took the phone away from my ear and stared at it, what was she expecting? Something really disgusting!

"Then the dare is accepted?" returning the phone to my ear, I asked.

"Wednesday evening at eight o'clock, we're to sit on the top step and pee."

"That's it," I said happily.

"With or without knickers?"

"That's entirely up to you," I said, "but I'd suggest skirts unless you want to drop your jeans first, unless..." I began but chickened out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.