Mom Has a Secret - Cover

Mom Has a Secret

Copyright© 2009 by Arrow Poison

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mother catches son and daughter screwing. Son was afraid but his sister assures him and tells him an old secret about their mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cream Pie  

It was very difficult to sleep that night.

I lay in my bed, naked playing with my cock, my mind occupied with my horny mother. She had seen me coming out of Rosie's room. I didn't know if she watched us fucking again but I wished she did.

The way she was staring at me revealed a lot. Even from the distance, I could feel her horny look ... sort of a silent invitation.

I lamented myself for not going back and grabbing her. I probably missed a golden opportunity. Later, I went downstairs hoping to find her there. But she was not. Her bedroom doors were closed.

I returned reluctantly.

I tried to sleep but it didn't come easily. My thoughts kept going back to my mother again and again. I had never seen my mother naked. Never even tried to sneak a peek while she was changing. She was always a plain homely mother to me. She dressed so conservatively that I never gave her a thought. She was my mother and nothing else, different from all other women who I thought I would love to fuck.

She was always a mother not a woman.

Now the disclosure from my sister had changed everything. Suddenly, my mother was a beautiful woman with a hot pussy between her legs. And she too loved the feel of a cock ramming her horny depths.

That night, I thought about my mother. I tried to imagine how she would look without clothes. Did she have hair on her pussy? Did she trim her bush? My mother is a beautiful woman. She was in her early forties but looked much younger. She was in much better shape than any of my relatives or aunts whom I knew. Mom looked voluptuous ... probably a hint of flesh here and there ... but that added to her beauty.

Finally, when I slept, it was filled with the horny dreams of my beautiful mother. I watched her coming to me ... without a stitch of cloth on her body. She kneeled over me and took my erect cock between her hot lips.

I woke up with a start.

I was alone in my room. My cock was erect and throbbing violently.

My eyes gazed at the wall clock. It was showing a quarter past nine.

"Shit... !" I cursed myself. I had overslept.

I jumped off the bed and scurried to the bathroom. Quickly finished my daily rituals and rushed downstairs; hoping that dad would not be sitting at the dining table. My dad didn't like me sleeping late.

I was wrong. My whole family was sitting at the table eating their breakfast. Dad lifted his eyes from his newspaper and gave me a piercing look.

"I'm sorry ... dad" I apologized before giving him a chance to speak. "I'm really sorry."

He gave me a puzzled look. He didn't expect me to be so polite. We had had many altercations before under same conditions. Most of the times him getting so angry that mom had to intervene and calm him down.

He looked pleased. He resumed eating and his eyes again went back to the newspaper.

I looked at my sister. Her face looked expressionless but her eyes were gleaming mischievously. I pulled a chair and sat beside her. Mom served me the breakfast and I began eating. I avoided making an eye contact with her. I was not afraid of her but didn't know how to react under that situation.

Suddenly, I felt a hand over my thighs. Rosy was gently caressing my thigh. Blood began to rush through my body. My cock started swelling.

I felt a little nervous at her boldness. I quickly stole a look at my mother. She was staring directly at me. As our eyes met, she immediately turned her eyes away. Her face was deeply flushed. She was even more nervous than me.

I felt delighted.

"Can I've some more tea mom?" I passed my empty cup to her. She nervously reached out and picked up the kettle, then leaned forward and began to pour tea in my cup. My eyes were immediately drawn to her tits that were suddenly almost jumped out of its confine. Her deep valley was exposed to my horny gaze. Her tits looked magnificent.

"God... !" My left hand immediately reached to my crotch. I squeezed my cock.

I looked straight into my mother's eyes. She didn't divert her gaze this time. We stared in each other eyes.

Suddenly, dad pushed the chair back and put the newspaper down. Mother quickly got back to her position, put the kettle on her side. Rosie's hand suddenly disappeared from my thighs.

"Are you alright Urmila?" Dad gave mommy a quizzical look.

"Not really..." She gripped her forehead with her hands in such a way that it hid her flushed face. "It's that headache again."

Dad looked at her sympathetically.

"Oh dear..." Then he turned to Rosy. " Rosy ... go and get her an aspirin. It's in my medicine cabinet."

"Yes dad." Rosy got up immediately and scurried to our parents' bedroom.

Dad stood from the table. He was finished with his breakfast.

"Urmila ... take some rest. Rohan ... you and Rosy ... take care of her. I'm getting late for the shop."

"Yes dad."

He departed. Now only mother and I was sitting at the table. I boldly stared at my mother. Her face was all crimson but she didn't avoid my gaze. We sat there silently staring into each other eyes.

"Mother..." Rosy appeared from nowhere. "Do you really need this?"

Startled, mom looked at her. Rosy gave her a nasty grin and flapped the medicine wrapper in front of her. Mother's cheeks flushed again.

"Shut up." She cried, got up and went to her room.

My sister looked at me winking her eyes. Her eyes were full of mischief.

"Come on ... Rosy." I whispered to her. "don't tease her."

"Poor little brother..." She gave me a sympathetic look. "trying to be a motherfucker."

"Rosy ... Please." I hissed sharply.

Her smile got wider. She brought her lips closer to me.

"Little bro..." She whispered. "Can't you see. She's ready for you. Get ready to be a mother fucker."

She brought her lips to mine and gently kissed me.

"After the dad's gone, I shall remain inside my room ... you're free to make a move, that is if you want to."

Then she was gone leaving me alone at the table. I sat there silently, listening to my heavily beating heartbeats.


I went to the living room and watched a cricket match, waiting for my dad to leave.

After about half an hour, dad went for his shop. Mom saw him off at the door. I heard the door closing and then the sound of footsteps as my mother went back to her bedroom.

I waited for some time and then came out of the living room. Rosy was nowhere to be seen. Her door was closed. As promised she had locked herself inside her room.

I noiselessly went over to my parent's bedroom. The door was ajar. I looked inside but it appeared empty. My heart was beating violently. I gently pushed the door and went inside.

Her room was empty.

I looked for her but mother was not there. Then I looked towards the attached bathroom. The door was closed. I tiptoed across the bedroom and stood outside the bathroom.

I put my ears to the bathroom door and tried to hear. At first I couldn't pick anything up, but slowly my ears picked the soft splashing sound of running shower.

I was tempted to knock at the door. But I didn't. I was not yet sure that mother was actually willing to fuck me. What if she weren't? I would be in deep trouble.

I traced my steps back and came out of the room; adjusting the doors to the original position.

Rosie's room was still closed.

I went to my room and took a quick shower. I desperately wanted to rub my cock, but I restrained myself. I decided to save my load for mother. If I was lucky; then I would be spurting my loaded semen deep into my mother's hungry cunt. That would be much better.

After the shower, I quickly returned to the living room. I switched on the television and tried to watch the cricket match again. India was playing but my heart was not into it. I was thinking about my mother.

I waited impatiently, not knowing how to go ahead.

Suddenly, I heard approaching footstep. Mom appeared at the living room door. She was fresh out from shower, wearing a fresh gown that covered her full ripe figure. Her disheveled hair was still wet, loosely hanging over her shoulders. She looked irresistibly sexy.

"Oh ... you're here. I thought you're upstairs." She gave me a fleeing glance.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked looking into her eyes, looking for some sign.

"No... ?" She gave me an enticing look. Then she turned and went back. I watched her wobbling ass cheeks moving rhythmically before she disappeared.

I got up and followed her. She went directly to the kitchen. I entered in the kitchen and stood beside her.

"What're you cooking today?" I could feel a mild trembling in my voice.

"I don't know." She replied without looking at me. "What would you like?"

"Anything ... you cook."

I moved a bit closer to her. My whole body was shivering and my heart was beating like a loud drum. I reached out and gently touched her ass with my hand.

As if she had got an electric shock, my mother jumped and moved away from me. I held my breath in fear.

I thought dreadfully. "God ... what've I done?"

However, my mother didn't say anything, not looking at me.

"I'm confused..." She gave me a strange look. Her face was deeply flushed. "I don't know what to cook. You'll have to help me."

She was not angry. I felt relieved. Once again, I inched closer to her.

"I'll do anything for you..." My voice came as a hoarse whisper. "Just tell me."

She didn't reply; she just took a potato from the basket and began to peel its skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.