Mom Has a Secret - Cover

Mom Has a Secret

Copyright© 2009 by Arrow Poison

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mother catches son and daughter screwing. Son was afraid but his sister assures him and tells him an old secret about their mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cream Pie  

I parked the car in the parking area of the railway station. The parking attendant quickly moved in front of my car. He scribbled my car's license number on the parking ticket, tore it into two pieces and pasted one on the front bumper of the car. Then he handed the remaining half of the ticket to me. I grabbed it and rushed to the first class entrance.

I entered onto the platform before the train had arrived.

I slowed my pace and looked at my wristwatch. It was half past ten in the night. The train was scheduled at ten thirty five; so I had five minutes to wait.

It was a cold late November night. A couple of days ago, there was news of snowfall in the hills. That explained the sudden drop in temperature. There were not many people around. I could see only a few scattered here and there ... a few more standing by the tea shop sipping their cups of hot tea.

My body shivered as a gentle cold breeze touched me. I closed my jacket properly, zipping up the front. Hot tea would be a good idea. I thought.

All of a sudden, the silence prevailing at the platform was disrupted. A female voice on a blaring speaker announced the arrival of the train. I dropped the idea of tea, walked to the front and waited impatiently.

Within a minute, the roaring engine entered into the station and passed in front of me. I stood silently, watching the coaches moving past me one by one. I was trying to look calm however; my mind was in a state of continuous excitement.

Slowly, the train halted. I scurried toward the reserved compartment. I was midway when I saw Rosy descending from a first class coach. She immediately saw me. Her face lit up with a warm smile and she waved at me.

I walked over to receive my beautiful sister. In the last five months, since I last saw her, Rosy seemed to have blossomed into a more beautiful woman. Her round face appeared puffier than the last time. Yet she looked gorgeous ... just stunning ... the way she always looked. I silently admired the exquisite beauty of my dear sister. I realized how lucky I was to have her as my sister and be her lover. I desperately wanted to take her in my arm, kiss her rosy lips, strip her and fuck her hard. I felt a gentle stirring between my loins.

Rosy caught me gazing at her. She face turned little crimson.

"Where's your luggage?" I asked her.

She pointed at her attaché-case, which was kept near the door of the coach. I immediately picked it up.

"Let's go."

We walked out of the station, to the parking area. I unlocked the front door of our car. While she settled on the driver's side seat, I hurled the attaché-case on the back seat. Then I sat at the driver's seat and turned on the engine. Slowly, I maneuvered my car through the maze of haphazardly parked cars and brought it to the exit. I handed the parking ticket and the money to the attendant and sped the car on the near empty road.

We drove silently. Many things were going through my mind, and probably hers as well.

Our house was a fifteen-minute drive from the railway station. But I was in no hurry. The car was now passing through an isolated road. I suddenly hurled to a side, hit the brakes and switched off the engine.

Rosy gave me a surprised look but I could see the smirk on her face. I turned toward her, forcibly pulled her into my arm, lowered my face to hers and pressed my lips to hers. She responded positively licking my lips with her tongue. I opened my mouth and let her moist tongue enter between my lips. I could feel my cock growing inside the confines of my jeans.

A car appeared at the far end of the road. The windshield was suddenly illuminated for a fraction of second. Alarmed, we immediately broke the kiss and reverted back to our seats. I realized that I was panting with excitement. My cock had already swelled and was straining hard inside my tight jeans. I started the car again.

I didn't try to speed up the car and drove at a leisurely pace. Rosy moved closer to me and rested her head over my shoulder. I put my one arm around her shoulder and drove with other hand. It was little risky but the road was empty and I was driving very slowly. I was in no hurry to reach home. I was with my loving sister after such a long time and I wanted our journey to last forever. Once at home, probably we wouldn't get many opportunities to be alone.

"Did you miss me?" She asked suddenly.

"Nah..." I replied mischievously.

"Really?"

Rosy brought her lips close to me and kissed my cheek. I felt her warm breath over my neck. She then took my hand off her shoulder and gently placed it over her thighs. I felt another stirring in my loins. I tried to rub her thigh but she didn't let me do it. She continued holding my hand and slowly placed it over her stomach.

With her hand, she allowed my hand to roam over her belly. Intrigued by her behavior, I looked at her.

"Can you feel something?"

I caressed her stomach. Her stomach appeared a little swollen but I didn't find that unusual.

"No."

Rosy took a deep breath and whispered in my ear.

"I'm pregnant."

"What... ?" I exclaimed.

"Yes ... see."

She released my hand, lifted her kurta then guided my hand to explore her bare belly. I touched the bare skin of her bulging belly. It was more pronounced than I had remembered. I didn't notice it at the station as she was wearing a loose fitting kurta.

"That's really good. Congratulations. Sandeep must be very happy."

"Yeah ... he's happy." She spoke.

"So ... when am I going to be uncle?"

"You should ask, when am I going to be a Dad?"

My foot pressed on the accelerator; the car lurched forward and sped up.

"Stop." She yelled. "What're you doing?"

I controlled my senses; released the pressure on the pedal bringing the car back to its original speed.

I looked at my dear sister ... unbelievingly.

"Yes ... it's your child." As if she understood the question rising in my mind. "You're the father."

"Me... !" I was flabbergasted. "How ... how ... is it possible?"

"Because we screwed day and night during my last visit." She spoke somewhat sarcastically. "I'm sure you know babies are made that way."

"Yes ... yes..."I was still not believing." How can you be so sure?"

"Come on Rohan." She laughed. "Don't be so stupid. Only a mother can tell who the real father is."

I felt my hands shivering over the driving wheel. She must be right. During her last visit, Rosy was forced to share my room because of a repair work at our house. We indulged in massive fucking sessions every night. It actually never occurred to me that I could impregnate her with my seed. I never really believed it ... never gave a thought. At that time, screwing her was our only priority and we never missed an opportunity. I fucked her again and again. We spent each and every night fucking our brains out.

My horny sister was an equal accomplice in our incestuous love affair. She was married and was more aware of this fact but she never mentioned it to me. She never asked me to wear a protection.

And now she was informing me that I was going to be the father of her child.

My fingers began trembling violently. I realized that my entire body was shaking. All of a sudden, I was overwhelmed by an unknown fear. I gripped the steering wheel very rigidly.

"Sandeep ... he knows about it?"

"About the baby ... yes ... can't hide such things from him ... you know."

Even in the cold late November night, I could feel beads of perspiration appearing on my forehead.

"But he doesn't know about the real father." She gave me a assuring smile. "He thinks that it's his child."

"Phew... !"

A deep breath escaped my mouth. Relaxing the grip from the steering wheel, I looked at my dear sister. She was smiling mischievously.

I was feeling a little stupid. It was obvious that she wouldn't tell her husband about the identity of the true father of her child. It was not possible for an Indian girl to admit that she had conceived from her own brother's sperm. Our society was not yet advanced enough to accept that. She could never tell the truth to anyone.

Neither do I.

I pondered over the fact. The thought of becoming a father at a tender age of nineteen was something beyond my comprehension.

"You remember my last visit," She continued. "Those were my peek days ... I was ovulating."

"What's that?" I stared at her incredulously. It didn't make any sense to me. I knew that fucking ... but this peek day's stuff make babies.

Rosy sensed my confusion.

"Actually it's the midway between the two periods. Those days a woman is very fertile. You know about periods?"

I nodded my head in agreement.

"When I went back, my periods were about to begin. I was aware that I might conceive, so I let Sandeep fuck me daily. I missed my period but I told him only after same more days have passed."

"Didn't he know about your periods?" I was still apprehensive.

"Yes, he knows." She chuckled. "But only when I tell him. Men don't keep count of the days; they are more interested in tearing off our panties and ramming their cock into our pussies. It's a woman thing. Don't be afraid ... he'll never learn the truth."

I was feeling more relaxed now. My hand slipped off her belly, into the joint between her thighs. Rosy sensed my hand moving between her thighs.

"What're you doing?" She shouted but made no attempt to stop me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.