Bending the Rules - Cover

Bending the Rules

Copyright© 2009 by Openbook

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ralph is anxious to leave his old life behind. He ventures up to Oregon to face a whole new set of challenges.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rags To Riches   MaleDom   Rough   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Slow  

I ended up getting more sleep this time than I had the last time Nancy had spent the night in my bed with me. This time she made it a point to rub herself suggestively all over me, and to use her hand to fondle my cock. I didn't exactly keep my hands to myself either, but I did stop short of putting my finger into her. At one point we'd spent about fifteen minutes kissing, with her perched on top of me. That had been the closest either of us had come to winning or losing the bet.

Finally, with both of us as sexually frustrated as we could possibly be, we gave up and kept ourselves separated enough to be able to go to sleep. Sometime in the night we both had shifted back towards the center of my bed. When I woke up at six thirty the next morning, Nancy's face was snuggled against my chest, and my left arm was around her, my hand resting lightly on her ass.

I had just finished my shower when Nancy came into the bathroom and started peeing. I opened the shower door to see her squatting on the toilet seat. She looked a little uncomfortable to be found there like that.

"Sorry. I couldn't wait any longer."

"Not a problem. I go to the toilet sometimes too. I think most people do. Are you going to be in any trouble at home for spending the night here like you did?"

"No. I'm an adult, and I already told my mother I wouldn't be back until sometime this morning."

"You admit that you came over here planning to sleep with me?"

"Think about it, Ralph. How many woman come to your house in their bare feet, only wearing a dress? Of course I came over planning to spend the night. I brought a bag with a change of clothes and some makeup, but I left it down in my truck, because I didn't want to make it even more obvious that this was what I was planning."

"Are you ready to start working today? If you are, it would really help me out. We can go out on the delivery run first thing this morning, and I could get you signed in to have access to the storage locker from now on. You can go take care of getting insurance on your truck this afternoon, then go get it registered at the motor vehicle place right after."

"I still haven't decided to take that money you said you'd give me as an advance. We need to talk about that more. Suppose this partnership thing doesn't work out for us, what then? I wouldn't be able to pay you back if I quit, or if you fired me."

"Nancy, you're just looking for problems that aren't going to come up. You already know you can make deliveries to these commercial accounts, because you've done it for more than a year already. We might have personal fights, but we'll keep our business lives and our personal lives separate. You have your work and I'll have mine. We wouldn't even have to see each other if we were fighting. The important thing, the only thing that really matters, is that we each continue to do what we're supposed to be doing for the business. I'm not worried about the thousand dollars, and you shouldn't be either. You already told me that all your money problems would be caught up with less than that. I want you to take care of anything that might be a distraction, so you can do a good job with your delivery routes."

"I tried to take care of one distraction last night, but I got no cooperation from you."

"I cooperated. I noticed you had your hand on the proof of my cooperation, for a long time, but you didn't do what you needed to do."

"I'm not going to put it in me, because that's your job to do if we ever get that far. I got naked and went to bed with you. I even told you what I wanted, but you wouldn't even do that for me. I've heard that a lot of girls get orgasms from having that done to them."

"I've heard that too, but there isn't anything in the rules that says I have to make you cum before you put my cock in your pussy. I thought about doing that for you. I'll even admit I was tempted to do it. I just didn't want to make it so easy for you to lose. You should thank me for being so considerate. A lot of guys would just do anything, especially if they knew doing it would let them win their bet. I don't want to win like that, because you'd resent it if I made you leave here with me with that kind of a technicality."

"I wouldn't consider being able to have orgasms again a technicality. I forgot what you said about me losing if I came though. I was only thinking I had to avoid putting you in me."

"You know what? That should be the only way for you to lose, now that I think about it. We'll change the bet again. You only lose if you put my cock in your pussy, and the only way I can win is if you do that. Forget about the other ways. Okay?"

"Do we go back to bed again now, so you can try to make me cum with your mouth?"

"No way! You need to go out and get those other clothes of yours before you shower. We both have a lot to do today, and I want to be at the storage place before eight."

Nancy didn't speak another word to me, other than for business reasons, for the rest of the time we were out making deliveries together that day. We drove around in my truck all morning, making deliveries to some commercial accounts. About half the accounts were ones that Nancy had serviced before I took over her route. At all the rest, I introduced her as my new partner, and let people know she would be servicing their accounts from then on. We ended up making three trips out to the storage place, to load up with more delivery product. We went to, and serviced, thirty six accounts in a little more than four and a half hours. We collected $7,345.00 for our deliveries, of which $2,115.00 was gross profit. We'd had to have been really moving fast to get so much done in such a short period of time.

"I guess I'm not going to be able to give you that advance like I said I would. I must have been way off on figuring how much these commercial route delivery stops were making me since I first started selling the steak pieces to them. It looks like you just made more than a thousand dollars, just from what we did today. I'll need to take out something towards my gas and the storage rent, but you'll still end up with more than a thousand dollars from today, according to what I've added up here."

Nancy was looking confused, so I let her take the copies from all that day's deliveries with her, to check for herself. I handed her the thousand dollars as I passed my sales books over to her.

"How could it be so much money, just for this morning's deliveries?"

"It must be the steak pieces. Most of the owners wanted two hundred pieces from us, and their other sales, for the jerky and the pepperoni, have been strong too. My gross average sale is way up today also. There is a lot more money, because I usually only get around to fifteen or twenty stores at the most, in any one day. Today, with you helping, we serviced and sold new product at thirty six different places. By yourself, you couldn't get to so many. Still, making two thousand dollars like we did, I'd have to say that is pretty impressive. Makes me want to go out and just concentrate on opening up more commercial accounts. The bad news is that we're almost completely out of steak pieces for tomorrow's deliveries. That is going to be a big problem. I should have thought about that when I was letting the store owner's talk me into increasing their steak piece orders."

"What are we going to do? We need to have the steak pieces when we do our other deliveries. They'll be mad if they are out of them and we can't sell them any more."

"I've got some coming in tomorrow night, I think. Either then, or over the weekend. Let me think, because, maybe, I already got them earlier, and went and sold almost all of them today. I better call Jim to find out. One thing I do agree with you on is that we shouldn't make any more deliveries unless we have the steak pieces for them. We made at least two days worth of deliveries today. I'll go back to my apartment so you can get your truck and go take care of the insurance and registration thing. I can call Jim from my apartment while you're doing that, and try to find some way to work around this problem we have."

"This money, you're telling me that it is all mine to spend? I won't owe you anything if I take it?"

"Look at the sales books, Nancy. Figure out how much we grossed, and how much of that is net profits. Divide that number in half, then see what you get. I'm pretty sure I did it right, but it won't hurt for you to double check my arithmetic. I'm as surprised at the numbers as you seem to be. We need to get started again early tomorrow. If we don't have enough product, you and I can buy a street map and try to make better sense out of the delivery scheduling. I've been doing it in kind of a hit or miss way, but we could probably streamline it to make it work more efficiently, if we were to try to organize things better."


Jim Davis had one piece of very good news for me. He had another twenty cases of steak pieces he'd gotten ready, anticipating that just such a problem might arise. He could send it out that afternoon, and I could pick it up at the airport the next morning. I told him that I'd made Nancy my partner in the commercial accounts, and then I told him that I thought it made a lot more sense for me to concentrate all my immediate efforts on opening up more of these outlets for Nancy and me to sell his products in.

"Jim, if we had around two hundred outlets selling two hundred steak pieces a week each, that could be a whole hell of a lot of steak pieces. Can you gear up to produce that many? That's forty thousand pieces a week, just for the cross cut steak alone."

"I could if I wanted to tie up all three smokers, and hire on two or three people to give me a hand with it. The problem with that is that I don't want to have to push myself that hard. Even with what you've got me doing now, I'm asking myself if the extra money is worth all the stress I'm already starting to feel. I'm sixty three years old, Ralph. This is the time in my life when I ought to be slowing down, beginning to take things easy. I can't see myself working this hard for too much longer."

"You don't think I should try to grow the business even more then?"

"Not without you first come out here so we can have a little sit down talk about what we both might want out of this new venture we've gotten started. We need to meet, if only so I can put a face to your voice. I already have a pretty good idea that you're one hell of a salesman, but I don't know too much else about you. We need to get together and do some talking."

"I'd like that too. You sure don't sound that old on the phone. It never even occurred to me that you might not want to sell as much product as you could. Let me get Nancy up to speed on everything, and I'll fly out sometime next week so we can both get to know each other better. Do they have rental cars at the airport in Boise?"

"One or two, I expect. Hell, boy, Boise is a big city. We have over two hundred thousand people living here. A hell of a lot more in our trading area as well. You'll find that we have everything most other big cities have. We're the Capital of the whole damn state."

"I'd be impressed, if I hadn't grown up in Los Angeles. We have about fifteen million people in our trading area."

"Seen it on the television. Couldn't pay me enough to get me to go down there to live. Even Portland was a little too big and messy for my tastes, and it was a hell of a lot better than most other places I've ever been to."

"Thanks for saving my bacon with that extra steak piece order. I guess I'll see you sometime next week then."


I sat in my apartment for the rest of the day, just thinking about some of the surprising things that Jim had said to me. The thought that all this smoked meat distribution business might be taken away from me was a very troublesome thought. Nothing Mr. Davis had said in the past had given me any indication that he was wanting to cut back on things. Several things he'd said had made me believe he thought he was finally getting his business on track to be more profitable.

I was still deep in thought when Nancy came by to see me. She came into my apartment wearing that same dress again. She claimed she had wanted to find out if I was going to have steak pieces or not the next day. I knew she could have just called me on the phone if that was all she wanted. I played along with her though, telling her we had to make a quick run out to the airport, in the morning, to pick it up, but this meant there would be plenty now to service the next day's deliveries.

"I may as well stay the night here then, if we're going to be getting such an early start. Don't you think so? I have my clothes for tomorrow down in the truck. I've gotten all that stuff done with the registration and with the insurance now. I paid all the people I owed money to as well. From now on, I'm free and clear. No more borrowing for me."

"When I spoke with Jim Davis today, he told me how old he was, and that he's thinking about slowing down at work, maybe even retiring. I'm supposed to go over to Boise to meet with him next week, so we'll need to make sure you have everything you'll need to make all the deliveries while I'm gone. You'll need to learn how to go pick up the shipments too."

"How old is he? I thought he was about the same age as my father and Uncle Earle, about sixty four."

"He's sixty three."

"That is not old. My mother is fifty eight, and you met her. Uncle Earle and my father are both a year older than he is, and neither of them are very old."

"Earle is your father's twin brother?"

"Yes. I thought you already knew that they were twins. Earle and Merle, the Towns twins. They were both real famous football players, back when they were in high school. Uncle Earle went on to play football in college, on a scholarship. Daddy stayed here and started working at a dry cleaners."

"I'm not from around here, so I didn't know."

"Sometimes, I forget that you just got here. It seems like I've known you for a long time. Were you trying to tell me to not make any big plans for having this job servicing these delivery routes? Not to spend all that money you paid me?"

"I won't know about that until after I go see Jim. The money you already spent is yours anyway. You might want to try to save some of the rest of the money you make for awhile. It never hurts to have a big cash reserve, just in case something happens. A good rule of thumb is to have about three hundred times what you make in an hour of work. That was what we used to say when I played poker. For you, it would be what you expect to make for seven weeks of work."

"How much would that be? If every day is like today was, that would be a lot."

"You should probably try to save up at least ten thousand dollars. If you were out of work, that should keep you in spending money until you could find something else to do."

"Is that how much you have, ten thousand?"

"No. I have quite a bit more than that. I had a lot more than that when I first came up here, and I've saved more than what I brought up here with me since I first got here. I'm not much for spending money if I don't need to."

"I know. I've seen how you live. You're probably the only one who lives in this whole apartment complex who pays his rent with his own money. The Social Services people pay most of the rent that ever gets paid here. The mattress on your bed has more lumps than you could count. I'm surprised you can even sleep on it at all."

"Now you're just exaggerating. My mattress is pretty comfortable. The only thing wrong with this apartment is the paint. Well, the paint, and the fact that the oven doesn't seem to work at all. I don't use ovens anyway, so it hasn't been a problem for me so far."

"If I'm going to be making good money, I'll want to move away from my parents, but I'd rather stay there with them than live here."

"I don't blame you. They have a nice looking house. I'd rather live there too, but, like with you living here, no one has invited me to go live there."

"Are you telling me you don't want me spending the night here?"

"I was telling you that I haven't invited you to come live with me. If I was living with a girl, I'd have a much nicer place to live. My last place, it cost $2,500.00 a month for the rent. Utilities were on top of that, usually more than three hundred or so extra, including the cable and internet charges. I didn't like having to come up with my half of all that money, not just for a place to sleep. This place costs me four sixty a month, plus about another fifty a month for utilities. I could get a much nicer place if I needed to though. I'm leaving in less than a month anyway, so why should I bother?"

When I was saying all this, I had my back turned to Nancy, only because I was picking up some of the mess I'd been leaving on the carpeted floor. When I turned back to see how she was taking what I was saying, she was no longer in the room. Her dress was on the carpet, in the same spot where I'd last seen her standing. I finished picking a last few things up, including her discarded dress, and locked my door, turning off the lights as I made my way back to my bedroom.

"You can sleep on my side if you want to. There aren't as many lumps on that side."

"I didn't come in here just to sleep, Ralph. Remember, you were going to do that other thing we talked about?"

"You mean eat you until you come? I don't remember that we set any appointment for a specific time for me to do that for you. We just said it wouldn't mean you would lose our bet if you were to cum while I was doing that for you."

"I'm pretty sure we agreed that you'd do that, Ralph. That was the main reason why I had that big fight with my mother tonight, because I wanted to come here to have you do that for me. You told me you wanted to."

"I said I had been tempted. That isn't the same thing as saying I wanted to. I've been tempted to do a lot of things I never would really do. Maybe if you get on top of me, then slide my cock up into you, that might tempt me enough to want to do that oral thing for you."

"How about if we both do the oral thing together? I really want to see if you doing it to me would give me an orgasm. You said it might."

"I'll make a deal with you. You come lay on top of me, then rub your pussy up and down on my dick. You don't have to put it in, just rub it back and forth. Do that for ten minutes, without stopping, and I'll eat your pussy after, if you haven't already had an orgasm."

"Just rub it against you? I can do that."

Nancy moved over on top of me, and we started kissing. Somewhere, maybe a few minutes after that, I felt her hand moving my cock until it was laying straight up and down, on my stomach. She was already leaking her juices by the time she started moving up and back on me. I kept feeling more and more moisture as she pushed her pussy harder against my iron hard cock. We were both breathing hard after a few minutes of her doing that. I felt her hip motion changing after awhile, as she kept trying different tilting angles with her hips. I already had both my hands busy cupping her ass cheeks. From time to time I'd help her move her pussy a little bit quicker against my very aroused prick. It was starting to feel extremely marvelous to me. I knew I wasn't going to be able to last through much more of that exquisite stimulation.

"How long has it been, Nancy?"

"I don't know. Weren't you supposed to be the one keeping track?" Her voice sounded as strained as mine had to my ears.

"You better stop, because I'm about to get off from doing this. Are you taking anything to keep from getting pregnant?"

"No. I wasn't planning on needing to take anything. Don't you have something?"

"No. My last girlfriend was on the pill. You better stop moving and get off me. We'll say its been ten minutes now."

Nancy just kept on sliding up and back, and I had all I could do trying not to blast my load on her. I knew I was leaking gobs of pre cum from all her sliding and from her kissing too. Finally, unable to take any more, I flipped her over onto her back. I wasn't thinking about what my next move would be, I just didn't want to cum with her on top of me like she'd been. I saw her looking up at me, a fearful expression on her face, along with the lustful look she had because of what we'd already done.

That fleeting look of fear was all it took to give me a chance to get myself back under some semblance of control. Instead of fucking her, I moved lower, attacking her engorged and inflamed pussy with my hungry mouth and tongue. She had a strong, almost pungent taste, unlike any previous pussy I'd ever eaten. It was different, but still right up there with the best I'd ever had.

Nancy had both her hands behind my head, almost from the first second I started eating her. I didn't have any chance to wonder about if she'd be able to cum from my doing that to her, since she started humping up at my face, clenching me tightly with her thigh muscles, not to mention pulling my hair out, while howling out at the top of her lungs words of appreciation and lust, as wave after wave of orgasmic relief washed over her. I was no stranger to women having orgasms, but not like that one that Nancy was having. That one orgasm was probably stronger than all of Madeline's, combined, had been, over the whole time we'd lived together.

"I knew I could cum with you, I just knew it. I didn't even have to lose the bet to do it either."

Five minutes later, after she'd had a chance to recover somewhat, Nancy scooted her body around and put my probably blue by now, prick head, in her mouth. She didn't suck it or lick it though, merely let it rest inside her mouth as she used her hand to rub one out for me. I wasn't complaining. Any relief was better than what I thought I was going to end up getting from her. When I started cumming, she tightened her hand on me, and spit my first spurt out on my stomach. From the face she was making, I had to believe that cum wasn't going to be a staple of her future diet. She kept moving her hand until I had finished cumming.

When she let go of my hand, she rushed right off, into my bathroom. I heard water running in my sink, with repeated spitting and gagging sounds coming from in there. When she came out of the bathroom, she was still scowling at me.

"Don't tell me you've never tasted a man's cum before?"

"Yuck, never! It tasted like rotten eggs, and it smells bad too."

"A lot of men think spitting their cum out is about the rudest thing a woman can do."

"I'm sure woman don't think that. I don't know how they could keep from gagging or throwing up if they swallow it like they do in those porno movies. I don't think I'll ever put one of those in my mouth again."

"Reciprocation."

"Why did you use that word?"

"Girls who won't suck cock, don't usually get eaten out either. One begat's the other."

"You won't do it for me, if I don't return the favor? Is that what you're saying?"

"Bingo. Got it the first time."

"I don't care if you don't then. You tasted nasty."

"Good night, Nancy. I'd say it was fun, but these last few minutes have ruined the rest of it for me. Thanks for that."

"You taste it sometime, Ralph. I don't think you'd disagree."

I did take a tiny dollop off my stomach and put it on my tongue. She was right, it did taste pretty rank, but that wasn't the point. It was a symbolic gesture or something. A girl swallowed. Even if she didn't swallow, there was no reason to act like Nancy had. A short trip to the bathroom to spit it out would have been acceptable to me also. That's what Maddy had always done. There was this predetermined acceptable protocol for things like that.

"Tasted fine to me, Nancy."

"Too bad you aren't about twice as long as you are then. If you were, you could suck it yourself, since you seem not to mind the taste."

"I wouldn't have to be twice as long. I'm very flexible. Three or four more inches is all I'd need to be able to do that."

"Three or four more inches sounds about right to me too. Isn't that what I said?"

I was supremely confident in my manhood. I knew I was of at least average size, if you didn't include black people, or most middle Europeans, I was probably well above the median size for all the remaining men in the world. I hadn't had any complaints from my other intimate acquaintances.

"Six inches, Nancy. That is how much I'd have to grow to double my present size, another six inches."

"Who did the measuring for you? Mr. Magoo?"

"Who?"

"Never mind, that's something Uncle Earle likes to say. I'm not sure what it means either. I was just teasing you, because you tried to make me feel bad about not liking how you tasted."

"Let's go to sleep then. I'm tired, and we have a lot to do tomorrow."

"If you want to do the other thing to me, you can. I wouldn't mind if you did it."

"I can't. Remember our bet? You need to put it in for me."

"It felt really nice, the time we were doing that rubbing thing, with me on top. I wanted you to slide it in me. I was ready to make love with you. I'm ready again, right now, but not if it means I'd have to leave here with you next month. You wouldn't be raping me, and that is a part of the bet too. We could do it, and the bet would still be going after."

"I'll pass. The only way for me to win the bet is if you end up needing to put it in you. I can't win if you have any other way you can get what you want."

"You aren't the only man I can do that with, Ralph. I wouldn't have to put it in with any other guy."

"That's very true. Of course, that has always been an option you could have taken. Nothing has changed that, in any way, prevents you from doing that."

"I wanted to have an orgasm with you inside me. That is important to me, because it would mean I'm all right again, over those two times I was raped. If I knew I could, with you, that would mean a lot to me. I might even start considering going south with you when you leave."

"Things are mixed up in my head right now. I always liked getting oral sex. No one else has ever complained about the way I tasted."

"You aren't going to win that bet by being upset with me for being honest with you. You'll just end up making me angry like before."

"You've had your orgasm already. That's enough for tonight. Let's go to sleep now, okay?"

When I woke up again, around three in the morning, Nancy was gone. I got up and looked for her, but she had left.

Later that morning, after I'd gone out to the airport, I waited at the storage locker, and she met me there at eight. Both of us were real careful about what we said. We worked all morning on servicing the remaining commercial accounts together. It went all right, but neither of us seemed to have much positive energy to put into the work. That afternoon we worked on how the routes should be divided up. We marked each account on the map, then made daily lists of the order Nancy would be going out servicing them.

When we were finished, both of us had a better understanding of how the delivery schedule should grow. Nancy expressed confidence that she could do all that was required of her. I had her signed on to the company checking account. She could now deposit and withdraw funds at any time.

Tuesday evening I flew over to Boise, to meet with Jim Davis. Nancy hadn't been back to my apartment over the weekend, or on Monday. I didn't see or hear from her on Monday. On Tuesday morning I'd gone out and picked up the shipment of product at the airport. I'd needed to make two trips to get everything Jim had sent. I wasn't sure how long I'd be gone, but it looked to me like there would be plenty of product to last her at least til the end of the week.

Jim turned out to be a short man, probably no more that five feet five. He had grey hair, a ruddy complexion, and wore old fashioned, black horn rimmed glasses. I introduced myself to him when we met at his beef jerky shop at just after nine o'clock that Tuesday evening.

"I see you found the place all right. No trouble renting a car either, I see."

"No, you were right. I even had my choice of rental companies. So, this is where you perform your magic? I thought it would be a bigger place, more like Earle's."

"I've got everything I need, right here, and in the back. I've got a friend who comes in to slice the meat for me, but I do everything else myself, Let's go in the back and I'll show you everything. You know, for some reason I thought you'd be older. What are you, about twenty one?"

"I'll be thirty on my next birthday. Everyone says I have a young looking face. It helped when I played poker. Some players didn't take me seriously."

"I've been thinking things over since that other phone call when you were talking about maybe needing up to 40,000 cross cut pieces every week. That would be a lot of work to put out that many all the time. I'm not sure I could even do it with how things are set up back here now, not if I was going to keep making the jerky and pepperoni too. Like I said though, I've been giving it some thought, and I have a proposal to make to you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.