The Locum Priest - Cover

The Locum Priest

Copyright© 2009 by Sirdar

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young curate is sent to replace the vicar at a Parish. Previously he had dated the vicars sencond wife before she had married. the vicar. They fall in love again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial  

I had been trying without much success to get Zeeta our sexy West Indian housekeeper into bed for a very long time. I don't think she took me seriously at first, the fact that I was a Priest put her off a bit, until one day in a fit of mad passion I had caught her alone, and grabbing her young body tight in my arms, I had given her a big kiss and a hug. She had quite surprisingly returned the kiss with a passion that almost took me by surprise. As we broke the kiss I had whispered.

"I will leave my door open tonight for you Zeeta dear."

She did not reply but just gave me a big smile and ran back to the kitchen.

And so that evening the beautiful sexy Zeeta arrived in a white silky nightdress and slipped her beautiful coal black body into my bed, and I had taken her in my arms. I started kissing her on her smooth neck and mouth, and Zeeta had relaxed her luscious coffee coloured body back on to the bed her arms reaching out for me.

"Oh, my darling Tony, you don't have to be gentle with me. I am not a virgin. I have been with a few studs before you my darling,."

"You may not be, but I am," I said facetiously.

Zeeta started giggling. "You're just too funny Reverend. I am sure as hell that ain't true."

"Oh call me Tony especially when we are in bed making love." I told her.

Zeeta pushed me away and sat up. She reached down and pulled her nightdress off, tossing it away on the floor, now we were both stark naked as our bodies came together in a passionate clinch.

"You have a really lovely sexy body." I told her sincerely.

I started to play with her ample naked breasts, gently pinched the nipples, bringing a little scream of joy from her, before I leaned down and started sucking on them.

I pulled her back on the bed and kissed her gently, but with increasing passion on her lovely full lips. She pulled my head down to her nipples, moving my head alternately between them both. After about a minute I moved down, pushing her legs apart as I started gently licking her clitoris. Her body froze, and she gave a little scream and almost immediately my face was flooded with her juices.

"No one has ever done that to me before." She murmured.

"Please Tony I do want you to make love to me so badly"

.

Zeeta spread her legs and pulled me impatiently on top of her. She wrapped her arms round my neck and kissed me passionately. Then wasting no time, her left hand moved down and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I started moving my hips as I pushed gently into her. She was extremely tight, and extremely wet.

She started moving gently with me and we settled into a steady rhythm of movement. Gradually the tempo increased and she started to breath more heavily, then she started to move her hips in a slight sideways motion. With each down stroke, Zeeta was using her muscles in spasms around my cock as I moved in and out Zeeta began to breathe harder. She started moving with me, her timing synchronised with mine. From her moans I knew she was enjoying the experience.

.

"She cried out "Oh, I'm cumming..."

I was very near cumming and I increased the tempo.

"Oh please. Fuck me harder!" Zeeta almost shouted. As her body tensed I started shooting inside her. I thought for a brief moment she was going to pass out. Eventually she said. "Lie on your back Tony please."

She moved up and lay her head on my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek.

"I can stay all night Tony dear if that's what you want?"

It was just then that there was a knock on the door, but I shushed Zeeta and we lay still. Then I heard the Rev Marsh's wife say. "I am sure I heard a girl scream just now."

Then a male voice said "Oh never mind dear just push a note under the door."

The note told me to report to Canon Marsh next morning as early as possibly convenient.

Perhaps it should not have come as a surprise to me when I called on my boss the Canon Marsh in his office and he said.

"Tony yesterday I had an urgent call from the Bishop - it seem that the Rev Richard Hapgood who has the Hazlehurst Parish has had a stroke, and is in a critical condition in the local Hospital, which means that the Parish is now without a vicar. They have weddings and funerals booked, and although the other local parishes have tried to help but they also have long standing commitments of their own. The Bishop is reluctant to ask one of the married curates to take over as it could be a long term illness, and they are already in parishes, but he has suggested that you may like to take his place until Rev Hapgood recovers, or until he can find a replacement, which with the shortage of ordained priests will surely take a few weeks or months. If and when Richard recovers then you will have had some good experience. Now you know that I will always be here to advise you, and I understand that Richard Hapgoods wife Megan knows you quite well and has suggested you for the job and she will be a big help to you - she has also offered to accommodate you in the Manse which will save the church the expense of a hotel."

This offer was quite strange in a way, because my lack of a wife had been the major drawback in my getting my own Parish up until now. It had increasingly seemed to me, that I was stuck in a no hope career, and I had recently considered resigning from the church. It seemed to me that the church seemed to have this thing about priests being married, I presumed they wanted the free labour provided by a vicars wife, and many broad hints had been passed in my hearing in recent months from senior clergy about my single state.

I knew one or two curates had married out of frustration, and were now regretting their hasty action, and I myself had quite assiduously trawled through the single girls in the Parish without having met one, who I could see remotely what I was looking for in a life partner. There were several offers inviting me to their bed for the night which I had willingly tried out, but no possible candidate as a wife appeared. I had no aversion to getting married. In fact I really did want to get married, but I did have a very firm idea in my mind of what kind of woman would suit me.

I was not really short of overt offers, but many of these young women seem to have been pushed forward by parents wanting to get them married off to a respectable job like a vicar. But to me, all these girls seem to be under the thumbs of highly religious parents, with all the character and personality knocked out of them, and who had no real outside interests apart from the church. If I went to events outside the church without wearing my dog collar I met plenty of interesting women, but when they asked me what I did for a living they seemed to disappear very quickly. The thought of becoming a vicars wife was not an interesting proposition for most of them.

I had stood in for the Canon on a number of occasions, and taken various types of service and I had taken charge of one or two outlying church's when the parish priest had gone on holiday, or been taken ill, so I had no real fears about taking on the Parish as a locum. I knew the Rev Richard Hapgood and his wife very well, and it had made the news and pleased the gossips no end, when he had married a much younger lady from his parish. His first wife having tragically died in child birth some years before. It had been rumoured at the time that Richard had been desperate for children, and his wife had allowed herself to get pregnant against medical advice and then paid the price.

His new wife Megan had been a regular church goer in his parish, and a very active Sunday school teacher, which seemed quite strange to anyone who knew her, but as she was an active member of the congregation it was perhaps logical that they should get to know each other quite quickly, and marry quite quickly despite the twenty year differences in age.

I think that having met his wife Megan several times previously, and having prior to her marriage dated her on a few occasions had perhaps set the standard that I was looking for in a wife, she was a very pretty blonde young lady with a vivacious personality, who dressed with some flair, and her down to earth approach to church affairs was quite relaxing, and on the numerous occasions we had met, I had been quite impressed by her. Even most of the old fuddy duddy's of the church had eventually been won over by her extrovert personality.

She did her job as the vicars wife well, and no-one could fault her endeavor or her willingness to support her husband. She was to all intents and purposes a staunch supporter of the church, and she soon had become loved and respected by most, if not all the parishioners.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.