Hard Time - Cover

Hard Time

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

Calveen said, "My father would like you to move to our guest house to live and join us in our meals. I think he finds the house lonely since my mother died and my sister moved away upon her mating."

"I would be honored to join you. I will take my girls, gather my belongings and move as quickly as I can."

"That's good," Calveen said. "Jordy, go with him and guide him to our house so he may set up in the guest house."

Jordy bowed slightly in acknowledgment and followed me off the dais. I took up the rope holding my girls together and we went back to the inn. Once there, I untied them and told them to pack because we were moving and that Jan should come down to the meeting room when they were ready and advise me. Jordy and I went down to the meeting room and had a drink. I realized that I needed one after watching the executions.

Jordy had questions for me about the land from whence I came and the people and customs there. In return, he answered questions from me allowing me to learn more of this time and how I would be expected to act. Jan came down the steps and told me that my goods were gathered but Lind was objecting to carrying her share again. Jan said Lind had ignored her instructions and was treating Trud and Sue like they were her servants. It seemed that she had not learned from her spanking. I became angry. Getting up, I told Jan to stay where she was and ascended the stairs going into the room. There, I heard Lind as she was telling Trud what she had to do or that she, Trud, would be punished by me! Somewhat surprised, I quietly asked Lind, "And what punishment do you think I should mete out to Trud?"

She and Trud both paled. She replied, "N-nothing, Master. I was only trying to get her to do her share of the work." Trud and Sue both looked like they wanted to say something but were scared. Lind was getting ready to say more.

"Silence," I said quietly but with menace in my voice. "I am Master. I shall make decisions and I shall determine who is senior and who is junior. Anyone who challenges my decisions shall regret it." All three became even paler and Trud began to tear. I looked at the packs and then walked over and hefted each one. There were four. I handed a light one to Trud, a heavier one to Sue, and said, "Lind, these two are for you. Let's go."

There was total silence as the four of us left and went downstairs. Jordy and Jan were there waiting. I said, "Everyone has what they will carry. Jordy, lead the way. Jan, you will walk with us with the others following. Let's go."

We left the inn with Jordy in the lead and Jan walking with me next followed by Trud, Sue, and Lind in that order. As we walked, Jan looked at me and asked, "Why am I not allowed to carry a load, Master? Have I displeased you?"

"No, Jan," I replied. "You are doing fine. It is Lind who needs to carry extra. She does not understand yet that I have established the order for you four and she is at the bottom, not the top. She will. Once we arrive at our destination, she will find out exactly where she stands." I added this last bit grimly.

Jan said, "As long as I please you, Master, I am happy."

"You do."

After about ten minutes, we arrived at a large house with three smaller houses that were part of the property. Jordy led us to one of those and opened the door saying, "Welcome to the guest house of Calver, father of Calveen."

"Thank you, Jordy. How shall I know it is time for supper?"

"I will send a house servant to let you know in sufficient time to prepare yourself."

"Is it usual for me to bring one or all of my servants?"

"Usually one comes with a personal servant, the rest will be shown to the servant quarters for their meals."

"Very good. We will get comfortable and await the summons for supper." Jordy gave me a slight bow and departed. "Jan, I want you to instruct Trud, Sue and Lind in making our quarters comfortable. Once they are busy, come out to the terrace and join me. Once the others are finished, they may join us."

Jan came out a few moments later. I placed my finger to my lips for silence and, taking her hand, I led her into our quarters. There we found Lind trying to boss Trud and Sue as they went about their duties. I took off my belt silently and entered the room behind Lind. I brought my arm back and swung the belt as hard as I could hitting Lind's ass dead center. She screamed and turned around quickly. When she saw me, she went to her knees sobbing. Before she could speak, I said, "Don't say a word, Lind. You are disobedient and this will not occur again." With that, she started to sob. I looked over at Trud and Sue who had stopped what they were doing seemingly frozen. "You two, get back to work."

I reached down and took Lind by the hair and pulled her along on her hands and knees with Jan following. When we came out to the terrace, I pulled Lind over to a column and told Jan to find some rope to tie her to the column. When she returned, I tied Lind to the column bent at the waist and tightly so she could not move up or down. I walked to her butt, which was sticking out and still had a red mark from my belt. She was tied bent but not low enough to be able to squat on the ground without placing an intolerable strain on her wrists. I had pulled her so tightly to the column that her head was to one side and her upper chest was tight against the column. She had to be uncomfortable and in some pain both from her position with her arms stretched around the column and from the belt mark on her ass. I picked up my belt which I had dropped while tying Lind and moved into a position that would let me continue spanking her with the belt. I told Jan to watch as I took the belt holding it at the buckle and letting the end swing free. I motioned Jan back a little and took another swing at Lind's ass. Again, I hit her dead center and she screamed. "Jan, get a cloth to put in her mouth to gag her." Jan ran quickly to do as I said. When Lind was gagged, I swung again. Lind screamed in pain but it was quiet because the gag was effective. With that fact established, I began to swing again and again spreading my blows over her ass and thighs. After ten swats, Lind's legs buckled. I gave the belt to Jan and said, "Now, as senior girl, it is your duty to punish her. Swing hard and show no mercy. She needs to learn you are her boss." She nodded and took the belt wrapping it in her hand as I she had seen me do. She then started landing blow after blow on Lind's red ass and thighs. While she couldn't swing as hard as I, she was trying hard and the blows came faster.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.