Hard Time - Cover

Hard Time

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

We traveled along without incident to Knoxville. There we found the city in ruins and seemingly deserted. Calveen cautioned all to be careful, as the ruins would make great ambush points.

We carefully entered the city and came to the Tennessee River. We camped for the night in a part of the old University of Tennessee campus. At least, I thought it was. Calveen explained to the men that we would stop here for a while to try to gather information about the city and what happened. We also hoped for archives like the archives at Sin Loos. I didn't expect much because it obvious that hundreds of years had passed since whatever calamity had occurred. I did hope to find something here and maybe some leftover technology.

We searched for two days before I realized that this area had been picked over and vandalized hundreds of years ago. What was left wasn't worth the trouble of taking. I found the library and, with the girls' help, entered and inspected it. What books I could find were worthless having deteriorated into junk or becoming dust as soon as they were touched. Some of the men had found some jewelry and metal work that had survived. I also found a few pieces that I saved for later. Then or later, I never did find a watch that worked. That told me that mine was probably the last working watch in the world for as long as the battery lasted.

Calveen announced that we would leave the next morning. He and I along with some of his men discussed direction that evening over supper. Calveen and most of the men wanted to move east toward the coast, which I understood. However, I still had hopes for Oak Ridge. I explained to Calveen and the men that it was an advanced power project in my time and was a repository for many things. I thought that, if there was any technology surviving, it would be found there. After a long discussion, we finally agreed to try Oak Ridge and then move eastward toward the coast. I had noticed that buildings in Knoxville had shown only weathering and not damage from any event. Obviously, a big fire had gone through the area but it didn't look as old as the buildings. That gave me hope for Oak Ridge. I hoped that whatever destruction had occurred had missed it.

That evening, there was the usual bout of sex but it felt restrained. None of the ladies or me was really into what we were doing. We finally fell asleep without anyone having cum! Something was bothering all five of us!

That night, we were attacked. Our watchmen were taken and the camp invaded about two hours before dawn. Tent by tent, our men were taken prisoner. Tied and gagged quickly, there was almost no fight and only one guard was killed. The women were also tied and gagged as they were captured. I was treated similarly. I was dragged out and saw our party outside with our hands tied and our mouths gagged. Our captors had hobbled us keeping even fast walking out of the question. We were all standing around like that when one of the men walked in front of us and shouted, "Who is your leader?"

Calveen hobbled forward. His gag was removed and he said, "I am the leader. I am Calveen of the Sin Loos. We are on an exploring expedition to see other peoples and to make friends. We plan to move east to the ocean next."

"What's an 'ocean?' We are the Knox. This is our land." One of the girls of another man in our party was brought forward. She was older, around twenty-five. She was crying in fear. "You!" He thundered. "You ran away from us five books of seasons ago. You know the penalty for running away. You will pay tonight." She began to sob.

He moved beside Calveen who was standing close to me. "Who is virgin?"

Calveen was wary, but said, "None. Our men use the women freely."

He nodded at the girl before us, "Her, too?"

"Her, too."

"Good. We will use many."

"Those without collars are available to any man. Those with collars are not." Calveen said.

I appreciated his statement, as I didn't want Jan gang banged. The guy looked around and quickly noticed Jan's red collar, the three blue ones on Lind, Trud, and Sue and two other blue ones on the girls of a couple of the other men. "We'll see," was all he said.

We were led off further into the ruined city finally entering the football stadium by a roundabout path. I realized that it had held up pretty well. After all, it was mostly concrete. The stands were long gone and small shanties had been built on the concrete shelving that had supported the stands. I could see men stationed around the top as lookouts. All the women that I could see were naked and dirty. Our women looked good by comparison and that comparison worried me. Jan was the only one of mine with any clothes at all. She had my shirt on which covered her top and most of her cunt and ass. The Knox men were not cruel as they herded us through the stadium and onto the old field that was obviously a gathering place. There was a platform at one end with a podium and a gallows at the other. Along the back were various stocks for holding people in positions making their sex available to others. One was a bench-like seat with two knobs sticking up from the seat portion. It looked blood stained and Lind paled when she saw it. Jan and I looked over at her curiously.

"You don't know what it is?" She questioned us. We shook our heads. "It's called a knobber and it's for women. They are mounted on the knobs and tied down. The woman is then rotated and the knobs are pounded into her body." We still looked like we didn't understand. She explained further, "The sticks under the knob are long. The woman dies, torn apart. It's worse than pole dancing because then you can impale yourself on the pole and end it. The men pounding the knobs control how much goes in your body and how fast. June will probably be knobbed tonight." Both Jan and I now understood and the thought was not a pleasant one.

I noticed the Knox men did not have bows and arrows and questioned Calveen about this. He explained that some nations only used spears and knives. The Sin Loos used bow and arrows but preferred spears and swords. He said, "John Moore, they did not take your bow or arrows or those of Kelvey. They may not know of them. However, beware of the spears. Those can be deadly."

I looked at my four girls, "No matter what, do not fight. You don't have to be active but don't fight them. We will get out of this."

Jan said, "Master John Moore, it shall be as you have said. You still have your bow and arrows. There is hope." I smiled at her gently realizing that she had more confidence in my abilities than I did.

All of us, men and women, were gathered together in the field area. June, the girl accused of running away was brought to the podium. I saw an old gray haired guy look her over and nod. She was taken back to a set of stocks and put into place. The stocks held her feet spread and she had to lay over a horizontal piece of tree with her hands entrapped on the other side. Her ass and cunt were displayed. As Knox women walked by and, they made it a point to walk by, they would slap her butt cheeks or switch her. Soon her butt was b right red. Some of the switching had left her bleeding. A male walked up and pushed into her asshole without warning or lube. She cried out as she was entered. The man fucked her ass hard until he came depositing his cum deep in her rectum. She was left there a while. Then, a small group of the men came to our group.

They picked out two women including Jean and the man who had had their escapee. His name was Teddee and he had named the escapee, June, as she had had no name while with the Knox. She was still in the stocks being used and whipped regularly.

Jean and the other girl were tied horizontally spreadeagled and waist height. It was obvious that they would be used for sex. We were right as Knox men started on them immediately inserting their cocks in the cunt or ass and rutting without regard to their pleasure or physical pain. Teddee was tied naked bent over with his legs spread. His cock and balls were then bound with wet leather strands. One of the Knox men walked up behind him and shoved his cock into Teddee's ass causing him to cry out with pain. The man pulled out and walked over to June forcing her to suck his cock clean. Another man came forward and shoved the round end of a club into Teddee's ass about eight or ten inches and tied it in place. As people walked by him, they would wiggle the club or whip his ass. As the afternoon wore on, we could see that the leathers encasing his balls and cock were drying and shrinking. Teddee was moaning constantly from the pain. The other girl who was tied, May, was making noises of displeasure as she was being taken and whipped. Jean made no sound other than an occasional grunt when someone shoved their cock deeply into her ass or whipped her particularly hard.

This went on all afternoon and into the evening. Our bonds were loosened enough that we could use our hands to eat. They did not retie us as tightly. All of our hands were behind our backs. I had watched and when we were ignored for the podium, I whispered to Jan to get back to back with me. She quickly did and I began to work on the ropes holding her. When they loosened, I told her not to move but slowly turn around and release me. When I was loosed, I told her to work on Calveen while I carefully and slowly slipped over to Kelvey, who was the other bowman with his bow and arrows, and untied his hands. I whispered to him to get ready to take out the guards to his left pointing just sufficiently for him to know. I went back to our leadership and said, 'Let's untie the rest. Those not armed, were told to join the fight grabbing any weapons that came available.

We waited a bit longer. I heard a particularly terrible cry and looked up. I realized that we would be too late to help June. She had been taken down from the stock and placed upon the two knobs. They were seated and she was pulled down on them and her legs tied in place to keep her from rising off the knobs. She was then rotated head down and we could see the sticks for the knobs below the seat. One Knox man took a mallet and hit a knob hard forcing it into her ass. It took six or seven blows for her to truly register the pain between her legs and the stretching of her rectum and intestines with the length being forced into her body. After one savage blow, she had screamed loudly and went limp for a minute. That was the scream that I heard. I could see that she was bleeding profusely from her ass. A different Knox man took up the mallet and hit the other stick a hard blow. Her scream was loud and there was a bulge in her stomach where the knob was pressing to pop open her body. She was bleeding and would bleed out soon whether anything further was done to her or not. The mallet was handed to another Knox man who used it to hammer at Teddee's club end. He shrieked in pain. I did not like to have our people in pain but it masked the slight sound of us when we killed the guards standing close to us. Kelvey and I used our arrows to kill the guards high in the stadium and then started in on those on the platform. My first two shots were to kill June and Teddee. There was nothing we could do to save them from the internal bleeding they were suffering and my shots were to put them out of misery. The oldest Knox died from Kelvey's arrow. It then became a free for all. Even our girls joined in. Jan was beside me as I shot Knox men. She shouted to me, "Tell the women they will be freed if they help us take the Knox men!"

I nodded and then, in my loudest voice, shouted, "Women of Knox, help us and we will let you be free! Help us and be free!"

They rose up and it was over quickly after that. Not one male Knox was alive, even children. I thought that a bit severe but realized that even the male children mistreated females. The only males left were babies. Jean was bruised inside and had some whip cuts on her butt cheeks. May was dead. When everything started, there had been a man fucking her. He realized what was happening and pulled out. His fatal mistake was to shove his spear into her body between her legs. He fell back with two arrows in his gut to die slowly. My girls helped his pain by stretching him out and using a knife to remove his cock and balls. His screams quieted when they were pushed into his mouth. It was a painful way to die but I guess he earned it. Jan had performed the knife work and then pushed his cock into his mouth. I decided not to interfere with a woman brandishing a knife.

As soon as it was over, she ran to Jean and cut her down. She and the rest of mine along with Ann took her away to bathe her injuries. Calveen and I stood on the platform looking around for anyone who would fight us. None were left. Slowly, the Knox women came toward us. Some were wounded. Others had old bruises on their bodies.

Finally, one said, "You said, 'Free if we help. We help. We free?"

Calveen smiled gently and said, "You are free. Thank you for your help. You have earned your freedom. I suggest you talk together and decide what to do."

"That is good think. We will do. First, tear down stocks." The same woman told us. Calveen nodded at her and he and I left the platform to the women. It was time to clean up and bandage up. We had not lost any others to death, but a few were wounded. I even had a bruise on my left arm where I had held off a spear while using my bow and arrows. When my arrows ran out, I moved to my sword and tried my best to stay out of trouble.

We retrieved our possessions and set up a camp outside the stadium. We put a multi-layered series of guards in place. The old phrase, "Once bitten, twice shy," came to me starkly. We had learned a painful lesson and escaped permanent damage by a little bit of luck and hard fighting. I told Calveen that we should get out of here and that I would like to go south to check out Oak Ridge but that it was his call. He was reluctant but agreed that we could make that detour.

We got up in the morning and ate and packed. A few of the women from Knox came out and Calveen and I walked forward with Bebby and a few others. One of the women asked what we were going to do.

Calveen responded saying, "We are headed away to continue our trip."

The same woman as last night stepped forward. She said, "Some of us want to join your people and some will remain here."

Calveen said, "We have, of course, no problem with any of you staying here. Those who desire to go with us need to understand our customs and laws and agree to abide by them. You are all free and Sin Loos law and custom do not allow for free women not in the custody of men. However, if those women who desire to join us will come out, we will talk to them in an effort to work the matter to everyone's satisfaction."

This delayed us as they went back and talked among themselves. I went to my girls and told them what was happening. "Jan, you will come with me when the Knox women who want to be Sin Loos come out."

"Yes, John Moore."

A small group of ten or twelve women came out. When we saw them, Calveen, Jan, and I went out to meet them. Calveen looked a little shocked when he noticed Jan accompanying me but said nothing about her presence. As was appropriate for Sin Loos people, she walked a half step behind me and to my right. Jan was my senior woman and knew she had my favor so, while she walked behind, her step had pride and confidence in it.

We met about one hundred yards out from the stadium. Calveen said, "I am Calveen. I am leader of this expedition of the Sin Loos. My father is currently one of the Charges for our people. With me is John Moore who has been adopted into the Sin Loos because of services he has provided." He stopped for a moment and then said, "With him is his senior woman, Jan. We will try to answer any questions you have about our nation, its customs and laws."

I had now counted and there were eleven. Two of them were younger girls with budding breasts in their mid teens, three more were late teens to early twenties in years, four were in their late twenties, and the last two were older women in their late thirties or forties. They might even be younger. Knox life did not seem to have been gentle. One in her twenties spoke up, "Would we have to have a man and have to answer to him?"

Calveen responded, "Yes, if you are not picked by a man or pick one who agrees to take custody of you, a man will be appointed to be your master in accordance with our laws."

One of the teens looked at Jan and said, "Will we be allowed to wear clothes like you?"

Calveen looked at Jan and nodded. She looked at me and I smiled. She said, "That depends upon how you act, what kind of man is your master, and the needs of the time. When we were captured, I was the only one of Master John Moore's girls wearing anything though usually we are dressed when outside our quarters."

"Do you have sex with your master?" The same girl asked.

"Yes, any time and every time he desires me, in any manner he desires me. I am not only willing but eager to have sex with my master."

One of the young girls asked, "My sister and I don't want to be separated. Will you assure us that we may stay together?"

Calveen answered, "I cannot guarantee that. Initially, I will appoint the same man to have custody over both of you. After that, it is his choice. Also, you will have to abide by his choices completely."

I asked suddenly, "Are any of you virgins?"

Jan giggled quietly while the Knox females looked at me blankly. Jan said, "Have all you had sex?"

All the Knox females nodded even the two youngest. Jan whispered to me, "Virginity is not something prized in this time." That was the first time I had heard refer to me as not being of this time. We would talk about that later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.