Blood Ties - Cover

Blood Ties

Copyright© 2009 by Dreadpirate Tom

Chapter 33

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 33 - If you set out to kill a vampire, make sure you finish the job. This is the sequel to Blood Lust. If you haven't read it, you might have some difficulty with many of the references and characters. If you found the first one disturbing...well, it's probably only fair to warn you that this one will likely be worse.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Slow   Caution   Violence  

December Twenty-third

Dimitri Konstantinopoulos was a ship captain from a long line of ship captains. It had been his father who had purchased the freighter Palinouros and passed it on to his son. Dimitri's entire adult life, and much of his youth, had been spent plying the ports of the Mediterranean, the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf. It was a rewarding life, if not necessarily in a financial sense, and he had never had to call another man his master. At least that had been the case a mere three weeks ago.

Now, after a number of trips back and forth between Basrah, Iraq, Mumbai, India, and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, the Palinouros was tied up to a pier in Ashdod, Israel, and he was watching as a single cargo container was carefully lowered into its hold. Earlier that night, he had stood by behind a warehouse as more than fifty men, most in the traditional garb of Orthodox Jews, but a few in the uniforms of the Israeli Defense Force, had shuffled into it, their faces filled with despair. Like his did now, their eyes had reflected oddly in the moonlight.

Once the container was loaded, he and his crew would join its occupants. In the morning, a crew hired by the things he now served would board the ship and take it through the Suez canal, as there was not a southbound convoy available until then. After docking at the port of Duba, Saudi Arabia, the temporary crew would offload some cargo and depart the ship. Then, at dusk, he and his men would cruise south to the port of Jeddah, just to the west of Mecca, where a truck would be waiting for them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.