Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra had closed the front door behind her, and she let out a sigh of pleasure this time. She rested with her back against the door and reminisced about what just had happened.

When she thought back on how Frederik had pulled her closer and had kissed her full on the lips, she could feel how her heart started beating faster again and how happy butterflies were playing in her tummy.

And she started smiling when she thought about how she had swayed her hips to entice Frederik when she had walked away from him. What a view must that have been for him, watching her while she shook her naked bum at him. It made her all giggly at the inside.

And when she had looked at him, when she stood in front of the door, she had seen how he must have liked it. She then had given him a last smile and a quick wave goodbye, before slipping inside her home.

"If only I could have taken him inside with me," she thought. However, Sandra knew that it wouldn't be the best way for him to meet her parents. And while thinking this last part, her smile went away. She felt how she was slowly feeling as a little girl again, that had to face up to her parents, after she had done something naughty.

With her hands, she pushed herself away from the door. She walked through the short hallway and around the corner into the living room. When she had walked past the staircase, that went to the upper floor, she had dropped her schoolbag in front of it.

She could see the back of her mother's head, she was sitting in the sofa that stood in front of the television. To the right, she could see how her dad stood in front of the window.

She came a little closer, and she felt how her courage was slipping away. She took a last deep breath and then said very softly, "Mum? Dad?"

Her mother didn't move, but Sandra saw how her dad turned around and looked at her. She kept her eyes on her father's eyes, expecting to see how mad or disgusted he would be with her, but instead he just looked at her and Sandra even thought she could see some sorrow in his eyes. He sure didn't look mad at all.

However, because her dad just kept on looking at her and didn't say anything, she had no idea about what would happen next. She started to feel uncomfortable again, and she could feel how her emotions were taking over. She did her best not to cry, but she could feel how the tears were welling up in her eyes. Then Sandra lowered her head and while looking down on her own body, she said the only thing that she could come up with, "I'm sorry!"

The house went completely silent now, you even couldn't hear anyone breathing. Sandra could feel how the tension was building in her body, and then it happened, the emotions got the best of her, and she could feel how her tears were running down her cheeks.

A lot of thoughts went through her mind, "Why are they not saying anything? Are they ashamed of me? Am I so disgusting in their eyes? Please! Just say something! Anything! But don't let me just stand here! All alone and naked!"

While she was thinking this all, she finally noticed that her dad started to move. He was walking up to her and then ... then she felt how he put his arms around her while he said, "Don't cry honey, it's not that bad!"

At this point, Sandra completely broke down, she wrapped her arms around her dad and started sobbing out loud while she placed her head on his shoulder.

While Sandra's dad was stroking her back with his hand, he was thinking back on the strange meeting that he had had earlier in the day with Inspector LeGrand. She had called for him just in the afternoon, and he had totally no idea what she wanted from him. He wasn't working on a case for her, and they normally didn't fraternize at the precinct.

When he arrived at her office, he was immediately let in, and he was even more surprised that she asked him to sit down. Normally, when he arrived there, she would give him a file, and away he was again. However, this time, it seemed like she wanted to have a serious talk with him.

"Charles," she said in a voice that promised no good. "I need to tell you something, before you hear it from somebody else."

Charles was getting a little worried and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine," she said, feeling somewhat happy with the fact that the first thing he thought about, was if there was maybe something wrong with her.

"The thing that I need to talk to you about has something to do with your daughter." Veronique noticed how Charles was looking even more worried suddenly, and she quickly said, "NO! No! She is fine too!"

"Girl! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Charles said with a sigh of relief. "So, what is this about my daughter then?"

"Well, I had to go to her school today, because ... and please don't be mad with her ... but I had to put her on a full week of police ADP!"

Charles's eyes opened wide. "Oh God, what has she done now?" he thought.

Before Charles could ask something, Veronique went on with, "I'm sure you have heard about that message from 'Little Blue Dragon' on the Internet?"

"Yes," he answered suspicions.

"Well, they finally found the girl, and ... it's your daughter, Charles."

When he heard her say this, he felt a tremble going through his body, and then he said, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes," Veronique answered him, "and she has already confessed to it."

"God! Why is she always doing those stupid things?" Charles said out loud, but he didn't say this to ask Veronique this, but more, as a statement to himself.

"Charles, I need to ask you something," Veronique said. "I'm sure you are mad about your daughter for doing this, but please when you see her this evening, don't be mad with her! Okay?"

Charles grunted and asked somewhat annoyed, "And why not?"

"Because, I think she will have it already hard enough this week, and she will need all the support that she can get at home."

Charles just kept on sitting there without saying anything, Veronique could clearly see that he was very angry with his daughter. So she decided to explain it to him why she had asked this from him and said, "You need to know some other things about your daughter!"

"More!" he said. "What else has she done?"

"Well, you know that guy from the tattoo parlor?"

"Yes."

"Well, he was right, she is the girl with that tattoo."

Veronique saw that Charles's face changed, but surprisingly his face wasn't getting madder, but he calmed down a little and said, "Well, that explains why she didn't want to go for a swim with us anymore. I already thought that she must have gotten a tattoo, because she loved swimming too much, that it wasn't normal that she didn't do it anymore."

It was now Veronique's turn to look surprised at him, and then she asked, "So, you aren't mad about that?"

"No," Charles said with some pleasure in his voice, "she is just like her mother in that way."

"Don't tell me that Aunt Shirley has a tattoo?"

Charles smiled and said, "It's why I love her so much. She's got a..."

"No, don't tell me! Please, I don't want to know it," Veronique said with a grin on her face.

Charles laughed after Veronique had said this and Veronique was glad that he was taking it all so well, she had been afraid that when Charles found out about this, he would ... well, she didn't know what he would do, but she sure didn't think he would take it this calmly.

"And do you know about her piercings?" Veronique asked, now that the tension was gone.

"Her belly piercing? Sure we saw it enough during this summer."

"And the other piercings?"

"Other piercings?" Charles asked with some surprise in his voice, but then he remembered the picture that he had seen of that tattoo and what else that was showing on that picture. "Oh shit! She has pierced her vulva, hasn't she?"

"That's right, she has pierced her hood," Veronique said. "But that's not all, she has also pierced both her nipples with the same kind of rings!"

Again, there was an awkward quietness in the room. Veronique could see how Charles was thinking about what she just had told him.

Then Charles cleared his throat and said, "Well, if she is happy with them, who am I to get mad about it. Nevertheless, I thought those shops needed permission slips for those things."

"Normally they do, and I'm sure they also got that permission slip from her, if she can forge one for that tattoo, I'm sure she could do the same for those piercings."

Charles shook his head and said, "I know I should be mad about her doing this, but I just can't. Because now I get it why you called me over, if she has to run around naked for a week, with everyone seeing those things on her body, I'm sure she will be ridiculed by them."

"That's exactly why I called you over. I was thinking the same. You know how cruel those teenagers can be at that age, and with those piercings and all, I'm sure she will be teased for having them. And ... because she is also a looker, it will not make it easier for her. I'm sure that the boys will be very interested in her, now that she is running around naked and showing all her good parts to them. So, she will need all the support that she can get in the coming week."

"Thanks for telling me this," Charles said sarcastically. "I sure didn't want that mental picture in my head!"

"You're welcome, godfather," Veronique said with a smile.

Charles smiled back at Veronique, and then he just had to know something, so he asked, "But you need to tell me something, how did she react on being put on ADP?"

"Well, when she knew she was found out, I could see that she was scared, but I also noticed that she was glad that it was over with. I think she must have been worrying about it for a while. However, the hardest part for her was when she had to remove her clothes, of course. I was happy that I could convince the school administration that I needed to be alone with her when I had to put her on ADP. Because, she really had it hard when she had to undress in front of me, I even had to help her with her bra and panties. I'm sure that if I had forced her to do it herself, she would have broken down at that moment. And afterwards it also happened. When it was time to let her go to her classroom again, she just started crying, and she dropped to the floor. Nevertheless, I managed to pick her up and then helped her walk out of the office. But I don't know what happened afterwards, but I'm sure that she must be scared of facing you and Aunt Shirley after school."

"Thanks for helping her," Charles said with gratitude. "And my wife, does she already know about this?"

"Only that Sandra has been put on ADP. As you know, we had to get all the clothes from Sandra at your home. However, your wife doesn't know why yet or about all those other things."

"Again, thank you for all your help!" Charles said. "But I better go home and explain all this to my wife. I'm sure she must be mad and also be worrying about Sandra, It's maybe better that I explain it all to her before Sandra gets home."

"I'm glad I could help a little. And if you need me for anything, just call me, I have also given Sandra my private phone number, so she can call me if she needs help."

"Did you tell her that you are my godchild?"

"Not yet," Veronique said, "but I sure want to do it, because I think your daughter is very special, and I want to get to know her better."

"Well, I will call you after I have talked with my wife, I think we will need you for tomorrow evening. I probably will need somebody to watch over her. Now that she is on ADP, I don't want her to stay alone at home, me and my wife have plans for tomorrow, and I can't change those plans anymore."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.