Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 119: Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 119: Epilogue - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Now that Sandra was going back to school, with her clothes on, Frederik, and others, noticed that Sandra was calming down again. Sure, she still was frisky with Frederik, and Veronique, but she stopped doing things with others.

And luckily for all of them, Sandra managed from doing stupid things to run around naked in public. Thankfully, her soccer club let her practice in the nude on the Wednesdays and let her use the nudist uniform during the home games. During the away games, it wasn’t allowed, but it was still enough to satisfy her desires.

Of course, the chairman of the soccer club also had ulterior motives for letting Sandra, and whomever else wanted to, to play their games like this. It was because it was financially a very good thing!

Their soccer club quickly became famous for it, which attracted more people to come and cheer for them. Sure, if it had only been Sandra, it probably hadn’t been such a success, but it hadn’t taken long before Dina had also adopted the nudist outfit during the games, and a month later, three boys had even joined them, which attracted more female spectators as well.

The funny thing was, some of the visiting teams, now and then, had some of their players running around in the nudist outfit as well, and some of the spectators joined in on the fun, to come to the games in very revealing outfits, or sometimes even completely naked. Although, to avoid unwanted attention, the soccer club had limited it to players who were sixteen or older. At the nude resort, there was no age limit, but the players on the soccer field had to be sixteen or older to be able to use the nudist uniforms.

The owner of the canteen even needed to hire two extra people to help him out. Secretly, he had hoped for some of the nudist to accept the job, but eventually, he had to settle for just a boy and a girl who wore clothes. Although, he had made sure both were very attractive. Some eye candy behind the counter is always a good thing.

While on the field, and around the canteen, everything stayed very proper, behind closed doors, especially in the changing rooms, some shenanigans went on. It was mostly Sandra, who decided to have some extra fun after the games, so she could get some sexual pleasure out of it.

By the way, after that first week, when Sandra had been running around naked, Sandra and Dina had decided that they would use the changing room with the rest of their teammates and shower together with the boys. Well, it would have been stupid to keep them separated. Sandra had decided from never to wear clothes when she was at her soccer club, and with some of the others joining her after a few weeks, they had nothing to hide for each other anymore.

However, Sandra also took it further inside the changing room. She came up with an incentive for the boys. If they won the game, whomever had scored a goal, was allowed to wash Sandra’s body while they took a shower. And yes, she allowed them to wash every inch of her body. Probably needless to say, it often went so far, that one of the boys took so much time with Sandra’s pussy, that she had a nice orgasm in front of them all. However, in defense of Sandra, there has to be said that she only let them touch her, and she never had intercourse with any of them. There was a lot of rubbing, and now and then, some penetration with fingers, but never anything else.

And while this probably would never have been allowed before, not even at a nude resort, Sandra had somehow managed to persuade the trainer to allow it to happen. The trainer very likely also agreed to it, because the winning streak of Sandra’s team had been unparalleled during the whole existence of the club. As a matter of fact, if Sandra’s team could keep this up, they would undoubtedly become the most successful champions of their division and maybe even go so far and win the national competition as well. In fact, he wouldn’t be surprised if they got invited to the international tournament at the end of the season. That was something they had never achieved before and because of this, he was allowing anything Sandra could come up with to motivate the other players in her team, in any way she saw fit. It was obviously working.

Frederik knew about all of this, and he wasn’t jealous about it. He knew that all of this, made sure that Sandra wouldn’t do anything stupid at school, or anywhere else. And it also helped that Sandra was always running around naked at home, and even at Frederik’s home. After Frederik had explained his parents all about Sandra’s situation, they had agreed to let her be unclothed at their home as well. Although, they did ask Sandra to cover up, whenever they had visitors. Something Sandra gladly did, as long as they allowed her to ditch her clothes when nobody else was around.

At some of her other classmates’ homes, she eventually was also allowed to do it, but the place they hung out at the most, was at Martha’s home. Like Sandra had discovered during her first time at Martha’s home, the girl’s parents were very open-minded and sometimes even joined them at the pool. And, the fact that they allowed them to have sex in the open, was something that Sandra also liked very much. She discovered that having sex with Frederik, while others were watching them, turned her on a lot. Something Frederik could testify to, because at those times, they would do it until he was unable to get it up again. However, this was a problem a lot of the boys had, for some reason; their girlfriends were as bad as Sandra was and couldn’t get enough of it. Sometimes, the girls even messed around with each other, when the boys couldn’t do it anymore. Which was sometimes very frustrating for the guys, because they wouldn’t like anything better than to join all those girls in their activities. Some of them did, though, but they then used mostly their tongues, or fingers, to satisfy the girls. As you probably guessed, Martha’s home often had something resembling an orgy going on at the pool area. However, it never happened when Martha’s parents were around. That would have taken it a bit too far, even for them. Although, Martha’s parents did know about it, and had seen some of the things that happened at the pool, but they had wisely stayed away whenever Martha and her friends were having so much fun.

And yes, Sandra did pose for Martha’s parents. They posed her even in a few different positions, but never told Sandra, which pose they were going to use for the art project they were doing for the city. The only thing they did tell Sandra, was that the statue would be revealed to the public at the beginning of next summer.

However, whatever pose they would use for the state; Sandra knew that it would be a very revealing statue of her. Just thinking about it, how people would be able to see her, made her very excited about it. It never crossed her mind, that once the statue would be revealed, everyone who visited their city, would know how her most intimate part would look like, or that people would maybe even recognize her.


In more general terms, after that first crazy week, everyone started to notice a change in behavior from the students. They all acted a lot nicer than in the previous years, and the students were also getting better grades. Probably, because a failing grade meant that they had to run around naked for the number of days that they had a grade lower than five. After a while, failing grades became almost unheard of. Sure, now and then, someone did fail on a test, but it didn’t happen often.

However, whenever a naked student showed up, they never had to protect any of them from abuse. The general opinion at school, was that in spite of ADP allowing them to do it, in fact, even encouraged them to touch those students, they almost never did it. Those naked ADP students could go about their business without any hassle, unless, the student in question asked the others to touch them. Only a few of them did this, but now and then, there was a girl, or a boy, who asked their fellow classmates to play with them, even to the point that they couldn’t stop until they had an orgasm. And on those few occasions, the others really went for it and didn’t stop until those students begged them to stop. Maybe, this was the way how all of them could cope with the temptation. Now and then, they all could just let go of their feelings and have their way with a willing participant.

It surprised the teachers, how in such a short period of time, those students had managed to turn the punishment system around and make it something fun for them. Especially, those who had to report their findings to the government were starting to worry about the things they had to report. It was obvious to them that the people who had invented this punishment system, expected other things to happen to those students who were punished. It made those teachers even wonder if those people in charge wouldn’t change the whole punishment system again to reach their goal. How they would be able to change it? They had no clue about it, but there were rumors that a change would be coming, probably sooner than later.


Another thing to mention, is that the university, which was testing that hair removal product, had more volunteers from Sandra’s school than they had ever expected to show up for it. And not only that, but there were even more boys joining the experiment than expected, about 40% of them were boys, while they had expected maybe to have 20%, or at most 25% of the participants to be boys. Which showed them that the boys also started to think that hairless bodies were nicer than hairy ones. Well, they already knew that boys had always liked girls to shave, but they had never thought that boys would also like to be hairless. And, the fact that the girls seemed to love their boyfriends’ bald bodies, only pushed more boys to do it. The company behind the experiment sure liked the results, a lot. If this trend kept going, they would earn a lot of money, in about two years when it would go out to the general public.

The university had even managed to start a third experimental hair removal product already, even though nobody thought anyone would ever try this one. It would eventually give the people three options to choose from when this would get commercialized. Although, it has to be said that the third option was very extreme! This one would remove all body hair, even the hair on their heads. Needless to say, it wasn’t very popular among the students; it wasn’t until they heard that they would get paid ten times the money for this experiment, that four students decided to try it. Three boys and surprisingly also a girl opted in.

This was also the less intrusive experiment, because they didn’t need to have some ointment rubbed all over their bodies, or have to sit in a special sauna for an hour. The only thing they needed to do was swallowing a pill, and by the next day, all their hair would have fallen out. And yes, all their hair fell out. They were completely hairless from head to toe, even their eyebrows and eyelashes were gone. At first, they looked very strange to the others, but quickly, everyone got used to their look. One of the advantages of this pill, was that it also only lasted for about a month. After a month, their hair started to grow back. Two of them decided to drop out of the experiment, but surprisingly, one of the boys and the girl decided to stay in it. The girl especially liked her new look, which was a surprise for them all. Although, they also had been surprised by the fact how much attention the girl had received from boys who had never looked at her before. One of those boys had even become her boyfriend before the first month had passed. If this was the reason why she wanted to stay in the experiment, nobody knew for sure. However, everyone had to agree that she really looked extremely exotic like that, and in a way, she even looked very attractive like that. Not every girl would manage to get away with it, but she sure could.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.