Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 110

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 110 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

During her bike ride to school, Sandra saw a naked boy, who had to be around her age, running away from a group of girls chasing him. They were shouting at him to stop running, but he wasn't listening to them.

At first, she laughed with it, but when she noticed the frightened look on his face, she knew she couldn't just stand by and let him get caught by those girls. Luckily for him, he was wearing his transparent sandals, else those girls would most likely have caught him already. Only a few weeks ago, those girls would probably have worn high-heeled shoes, but now forced to wear those ugly loafers, made them a lot faster on their feet, and two of them were even closing in on him.

Sandra quickly rode past them and then suddenly slowed down and shouted, "Jump on the back of my bike."

The boy, too afraid to get caught by those other girls, didn't hesitate and ran towards Sandra. He managed to jump on the back of her bike, sitting rather uncomfortably on the luggage carrier, while Sandra increased her speed again. He was holding on for dear life, because Sandra's backpack was in his face, and he was sitting on the edge of the carrier.

"Fucking BITCH!" she heard one of the girls shout at her.

Sandra didn't care; she was glad she could help this guy and after a few turns, she slowed down.

"Thank you," the boy said, panting. "Those girls wanted to show me off to all their friends!"

"No problem," Sandra responded. "Glad I could help."

"Um ... You can let me off now," he said.

"Are you on your way to school?"

"Yes."

"Am I going in the right direction?"

"Yes, but you don't have to bring me to school."

"As long as I'm going in the right direction, you can stay on," Sandra responded.

"Thanks," the boy said again, and kept holding onto Sandra's middle.

"So, what did you do to get punished?"

"I was late handing in some homework. But I get my clothes back, the moment I'm at school today."

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but did many people try to touch you?"

"Not really. My parents picked me up at school yesterday, so I wasn't really in public for long. But this morning, I needed to take the bus to school, and those girls started to molest me. So, when the bus stopped, I just jumped off and ran for my life."

"I'm sure they wouldn't have killed you," Sandra teased him.

"I didn't mean it literal," the boy said jokingly. "But still, how would you feel if people started touching you when you were naked?"

"You don't want to know," Sandra said giggling.

"Why? Did it happen to you as well?" the boy asked.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry for you."

"Don't be. It wasn't that bad."

"I hate it!" the boy said angrily. "I hope that someone stops all this nonsense, because I really hate it!"

"I heard they are planning to introduce it at college level soon. So, I don't think anyone will stop this."

"Fuck!"

"If you really hate it. You probably will need to learn to do what is asked from you."

"I know," he said sadly. "I hate school!"

"Just another few years! And then you're done with it."

"That's way too long," he complained. "My school is over there; you can let me off now."

"Do you want me to take you to your school gate?"

"Um..."

"If you let me, I'll give you a surprise."

"Uh ... What?"

"Something you can brag about to your friends!"

He managed a smile and said, "That could be cool."

"I thought so!" Sandra said, and then thought, 'Why do I keep doing stuff like this?'

Sandra stopped in front of his school, and then let him get off of her bike. She got off as well and then looked at him. Standing next to him, and having a better look at him, she now thought he could maybe be a year, at most, two years younger than her. She then looked down at his penis and noticed it was getting up.

She smiled at him and then closed the gap between them. She kissed him on the lips, before he even knew what was happening.

"Thanks for the great time," she said, a bit louder than appropriate.

"Um ... you're welcome," he responded stunned.

She looked down at his penis, and noticed his penis was pointing up at her. She smiled and said, "Sorry, no time for a second round!"

He blinked with his eyes and then thought. 'Jesus, she is acting like we did it!'

"Well, see you around," she whispered in his ear and gave him another kiss on his cheek. "Now, go brag to your friends."

He managed a smile and said, "Thanks ... for rescuing me!"

"No problem. I love saving naked boys who know how to pleasure a girl!"

She got back on her bike and cycled away. He watched her go and wondered if he would ever see her again. 'Why can't all girls be like her!' he thought.

"Hey! Who was she?" one of his classmates asked.

"Oh! Just a girl I had some fun with," he said and smiled.

"Damn! How old was she?"

"I don't know. I never asked."

"Did she know you're only fifteen?"

"I never told her, so probably not."

"I hope they will punish me soon! I wouldn't mind a girl like that to give me some attention!"

The boy laughed and said, "Well, there are also other, more nasty girls, around."

"Hey, there is Udo," the other boy said. "Why is he carrying your backpack?"

"I had to leave it on the bus, when I needed to escape from those four girls who think they are running the school!"

"Oh! Then how did you end up on her bike?"

"She saved me from them."

"Cool!"

When Udo arrived with them, he asked, "How did you get here so fast?"

"An older chick brought him on her bike. You have missed something. She kissed him, right on the lips. That was so hot, and she was even very sexy!"

"And those four that were chasing you?"

"We left them behind, but they should be here, any minute now."

"Then we'd better go inside," Udo said. "Aren't you getting your clothes back, the moment you arrived at school?"

"Yes."

"So, let's hurry up then, before they try something with you again."

The three friends walked to the school, and the boy noticed that some of the other boys around, and even some girls, looked at him as if he was something special. He sure hoped he would see that older girl again, so he could thank her. She sure made his day, and probably his year, as well, judging by the looks some of the cuter girls were giving him.


Sandra cycled rather fast, because she needed to make up for the time she had lost. She knew, if she were late, she would lose her clothes again, and after a day like yesterday, she didn't want to run around naked, for a while.

When she arrived at school, she noticed that she was just in time. She could hear how the school bell went off inside the building.

She quickly placed her bike with the others, locked it and ran towards the front entrance of the school. She noticed that Brenda was standing at the door, and she was pointing at her watch.

"Sorry," Sandra said.

Brenda sighed and said, "Let this be a warning! Next time, you can handover your clothes to me!"

"Yes, Ma'am," Sandra said apologetic.

"Well, hurry up, before your teacher does exactly that!"

"Yes, Ma'am," Sandra said again and started running to the back entrance. When she was almost there, she noticed her classmates coming inside. She mingled in with them and sought out Frederik.

"Where were you?" Frederik asked.

"Rescuing a naked boy," Sandra said smiling.

"Sure," Frederik waived her answer away.

"You don't have to believe me, but it's the truth."

"Well, at least, you didn't do it naked yourself this time," he smiled at her. "You look good, with clothes on. Even more than I remembered."

Sandra smiled at him and asked whispering, "Don't you like me better naked?"

"No," he said and then started to smile, "Now, I can try to undress you with my eyes, instead of just looking at your naked assets."

"Naughty boy," Sandra said and pinched one of his butt cheeks.

He just chuckled and took her hand in his and then walked with her the rest of the way to the classroom.


When class started, Sandra found it a little weird that she was sitting there with her clothes on. It felt abnormal to her. And, there was also something else that she noticed, it was rather warm inside the classroom.

Luckily, she didn't have too much time to think about it, because Miss Sinclair kept them very busy with the day's curriculum. And with no other naked or partially undressed students around, there were also no distractions.

Today, everyone of them was present, even Melinda. While the teacher walked around, Sandra noticed that there was something strange with Melinda. She was sitting at the edge of her seat, with her back away from the rear of her chair. She also moved stiffly. Every time she had to look sideways, she moved her whole upper-body, making sure she didn't twist it too much.

Sandra was wondering what was wrong with Melinda, because sometimes, it was even obvious that she was in pain.

And the moment the bell rung to announce the first break of the day, she noticed that Janet helped Melinda with her things and helped her to stand up.

"Melinda, are you okay?" Sandra asked when they were walking through the hallway.

"Yes, I'm fine," Melinda answered coldly.

"She sprained her back; that's all," Janet explained. "I'm taking her to the nurse now, to see if she can give her something for the pain."

"Um ... I need to go there as well," Sandra said. Remembering that her STD results would be in today.

Sandra felt empathy for Melinda, when she noticed how Janet helped her to get around. When they arrived at the nurse's office, Susie was already waiting for them, it seemed. Susie gave Melinda a worried looked, and then looked at Sandra.

"Your results aren't in yet," she told Sandra, "Come see me in the afternoon."

"Okay! Thanks," Sandra responded. It was obvious that Susie wanted to be alone with Melinda and Janet, which made Sandra even more curious about what was going on with Melinda.

Susie took Melinda and Janet inside her office and closed the door behind them. With nothing else to do, Sandra decided to just go outside and see what Frederik was doing.

"Where did you go to?" he asked when she came standing next to him.

"I wanted to see if the results of my tests were in," Sandra explained.

"And?"

"I need to return in the afternoon."

"Why didn't you wait for me?" Frederik asked.

"I followed Melinda. I wanted to see if she was okay. Didn't you..."

"Oh, she sprained her back; that's all."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Well, that's what Janet told me this morning, when we were waiting for you to arrive."

"Hmm, that's what Janet told me as well. Do you know how it happened?"

"No, Melinda didn't want to talk about it."

"I still..."

"Hey! Girl friend!" Martha said walking up to Sandra from behind. "How does it feel to be back in your clothes?"

Sandra turned around, and went standing next to Frederik. She saw that Martha was holding onto Jimmy, who in turn also had his arm around Martha's back.

"To be honest, I feel warm!" Sandra answered.

Martha smiled and said, "That's because your body needs to adjust to clothes again. You maybe didn't notice it, but it is even colder today than yesterday."

"It is?" Sandra was honestly surprised, because she really thought, it had been hotter today than the day before.

"Yes, it is," Frederik answered. "I already noticed that you were sometimes puffing during class. I think Martha is right. Your body must still be in some overdrive, because it needed to keep you warm when you were naked for so long."

"Do you really think so?" Sandra asked, hoping that she wasn't getting sick. Because how she was feeling, it felt a little like having a fever.

"I'm sure you will be fine," Frederik answered.

"So? How was art class?"

Sandra started smiling when she thought back on it and said, "It was fine?"

"Just fine? Which poses did they put you in?"

Sandra bit on her lower lip and said, "I think the normal ones, at the beginning. However, the last one, well, that one was very special!"

"Tell us about it," Martha encouraged her.

And so, Sandra told her all about how Heather had made her pose in front of the whole class, and even how it ended.

"Damn! I wished they would have asked me!" Martha said, sounding all excited.

"Maybe, you can be the one the next time when they need a nude model," Sandra suggested.

"Or ... maybe ... we could do it together. I can think of a few interesting poses with two girls!" Martha said, and then licked her lips.

"I don't think they would allow the things you are thinking about," Sandra teased her friend.

"Judging by your last pose, I don't think they would mind it too much," Martha giggled.

"Forget it! I'm sure this was only a one-time thing," Sandra said, sounding certain of it.

Martha didn't respond, but just gave Sandra a very naughty and seductive look.

"You two are too much," Jimmy said and pulled Martha closer to him. "Although, I like a lot of the things this one can come up with."

"You do! Don't you?" Martha said, and managed to get in front of him. She gave him a wet sounding smack on the lips.

"You know I do," he said and pulled her up by her ass, and they kissed again.

Frederik looked at Sandra, who looked back at him, and then they started smiling.

"Oh! Young love!" Frederik said dramatically, which made Sandra giggle.

Both, Martha and Jimmy, who were still kissing, hadn't heard Frederik's remark, and only stopped kissing when the school bell went off.


The first thing Sandra noticed, when they were waiting for Sofie to come and get them, was that Melinda and Janet were nowhere to be found.

"How does it feel, to be back in your clothes," Dina asked.

"Too warm," Sandra joked.

"We can always ask Sofie to punish you," Sabina said. "I'm sure she would love to have you sitting naked in her classroom, again."

"Or maybe, I should strip you," Sofie said to Sabina.

Sabina gulped and looked behind her. 'Shit! Busted!' Sabina thought. However, when she noticed how Sofie smiled at her; she knew she wasn't in trouble.

"Let's go," Sofia said and took her class inside.

When they arrived at the classroom, Melinda and Janet were already waiting for them there.

Sofie didn't say anything about it, but just unlocked the door and let them all in. Sandra didn't find an opportunity to ask Melinda again if everything was okay with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.