Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 90

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 90 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra opened the gate and just walked out with Timmy walking in front of her. As usual, she hadn't attached his leash but just carried it in her hand. Timmy was well behaved enough to stay close to her and not just run off into the streets. She only took the leash with her in case a cop or someone else would come along and object about it.

When Sandra was already halfway down the drive towards the sidewalk, she noticed that something was missing, she turned around and saw how Veronique and her two cousins were still standing at the gate, just inside, looking at her.

"Well? Aren't you three coming?" Sandra asked them amused.

"Um ... I don't think I can do this," Veronique answered.

"Scaredy-cat!" Sandra responded to her. "Or, should I say, 'Scaredy-cats?'"

"Easy for you to say," Veronique complained. "You can't get arrested for running around like this, but we can! Well, I can, these two flashers are also legal!" She slapped both asses of the boys, which made them jump a little forwards out of the gate.

"As if they would arrest you," Sandra said mockingly. "Maybe ... tease you about you, or..." Sandra giggled, "Or, they will have some fun with you. However, arrest you, no way! They would never arrest some as cute as you!"

Veronique sighed and annoyingly said, "I didn't know you could be so pushy and charming at the same time."

Timmy barked at all of them. He wanted to go on his walk and they were holding him up.

"See, even Timmy says you three have to hurry up," Sandra responded on his barking. "Come on guys, this will be fun, trust me."

"Oh, what the heck! Here I go," Ricky suddenly said and walked towards Sandra.

"Good, finally someone who has the balls to follow me," Sandra giggled while looking down at Ricky.

"I can't help it," he just replied when he noticed where she was looking.

"Well ... it's looking good," Sandra said smiling crookedly. It was funny to see how his fully erect penis was bopping up and down while he walked.

"Well, and you two? Are you guys coming out or what?" Sandra said in the direction of Veronique and Nico.

They both looked at each other, sighed, and then, Veronique took Nico's hand in hers and said, "We're coming."

Veronique needed Nico's support as much as she was giving him by holding on to his hands. She was a little surprised by herself, by how difficult she felt about doing this.

Nico's penis was as alive as his younger brother. Is hung limp between his legs and was just swaying while he walked. However, Veronique's nipples showed Sandra that at least she was a little enthused about this, even when her facial expression told her something else.

When they all finally had reached Sandra, Sandra took the lead and led them onto the sidewalk and to the left. Although, it was mostly Timmy who decided for now which direction they were walking. He was a few meters ahead of the naked group.

Ricky came walking next to Sandra, while Veronique and Nico followed them, still holding hands. They didn't say anything but just followed Timmy. Sandra's eyes kept on wandering towards Ricky's penis. 'Damn, his thing looks even harder and bigger than before, ' Sandra thought.

"Want to touch it?" Ricky suddenly asked her.

Sandra was for a moment startled while she looked up at his face. She noticed him smiling at her.

"No, thanks," Sandra smiled back at him. "Aren't you feeling ... awkward? I mean, walking around with that thing poking out in front of you."

"You know, you would probably think so, but ... I really don't feel bad about it," he answered.

"Good for you," Sandra responded. "And ... I can tell you, even when I still haven't seen many of them. Yours is really nice!"

"Thanks," Ricky beamed. "And you're looking fine too," he added with a wink.

"Thank you kind, Sir," Sandra joked and both of them laughed.

"Um, you can let go now," Nico whispered to Veronique.

"Feeling better?" she asked.

"Yes," he responded. "But thanks for doing it. I don't think I would have managed to get out of the garden without your support."

Veronique smiled at him and said, "I did it as much for me as for you."

"You're also not feeling fine about all of this?"

"No, not at all," Veronique confessed. She slowed down a little so Sandra and Ricky could get a little ahead of them.

"Is this also your first time?"

"Walking naked in the streets? Yes, that's a first for me as well!"

"But you have been naked in public before?"

"Yes. But only at a nudist beach. So, that's not the same. But this, I don't know, it gives me the creeps."

"Me too! I don't understand how my little brother can be so at ease about this."

Veronique looked at Ricky, and he really looked very relaxed now. At first, he also had looked tense, but it hadn't taken him long to get over it. In fact, Ricky was probably a lot like Sandra, and he had the bad luck he couldn't hide it like Sandra could. Well, his erection would be a giveaway, of course.

"He doesn't look that little," Sandra joked, in the hopes it would relax Nico.

"I think we have to thank our dad, for that," Nico tried to joke as well.

Veronique smiled at him, and said, while cupping her breasts, "Well, I have to thank my mum for these." She wiggled them a little and Nico couldn't help but smile; however, it hadn't the effect on him Veronique had hoped for, his dick stayed limp.

'Well, it's just his nature, ' she thought. She knew how boys, or even men, couldn't help how their penises reacted in certain situations. It all depends on how their mindset is at a certain moment, and it was obvious that Nico felt so bad, that he wouldn't have a spontaneous erection from just walking around. He just felt bad about all of this, and it showed, just like Ricky showed them all how excited he was about it.


When they reached the corner of the street, Timmy was just sitting there waiting for them.

Sandra knew exactly what he wanted. It was strange how he always knew when it was Sunday and that this was the day they normally deviated from their normal walk around the block. She thought about it for a moment and then decided to do it today as well. It could be fun to see what would happen when they reached the dog park. Especially, because, Sandra knew that at the park, they would by confronted by other people. She just wanted to show off her girlfriend, but also a little her two cousins. The fact that she was also naked, didn't even cross her mind.

Sandra looked in all directions, to make sure that no car was coming, and then started to cross the road with Timmy walking next to her, at her left. Ricky was still walking to her right. Veronique and Nico kept on following as well.

It was difficult for Sandra to hide her excitement. It even surprised her how much she liked to walk with all of them naked through the streets. A little more people around would probably have made it even more fun, but that was something she had no control over.

When they almost reached the next corner, Sandra stopped walking and called out, "Timmy, foot!"

"Um ... Why are you attaching his leash?" Ricky asked her.

"We are almost at the dog park, and it's always better to keep your dog leashed until you let him run free in the enclosed area for the dogs."

"Are we going into the park?" Veronique asked surprised, sounding a little worried about it.

"Yes," Sandra answered with a straight face. "It's Sunday, and I always go there with Timmy. He can run free there and have some fun with other dogs."

"I don't know about this," Veronique said, sounding worried now.

"There shouldn't be too many people around," Sandra responded to try to ease her girlfriend's mind.

"But still," Veronique complained.

"It will be okay," Sandra said with conviction. "Even if there are some people there, you can just say you are also punished. Tell them you go to college, or something like that, and that your college has also adopted the new ADP rules."

"I'm with Veronique about this," Nico said. "It's not that we can get into trouble, but I don't want to show myself like this, if I could avoid it. And ... she is taking a huge risk here. If she get caught by the cops, this could have real consequences for her." Nico had said this last part, mostly in the hopes that Sandra would reconsider her plans, and not so much because he was really afraid for Veronique getting into trouble for running around naked.

"I think it could be fun," Ricky surprisingly supported Sandra's plan to go into the park. And by the state of his penis, it was obvious he was very excited about the idea.

"Trust me, it will be fine," Sandra urged them all on. Timmy was already trying to pull Sandra along to the park, and Sandra gave in and started to follow him. Ricky immediately followed as well.

Veronique and Nico looked at each other and wondered about it. However, when they noticed that Sandra and Ricky kept on walking, they finally decided to follow as well.

Nico felt very uneasy about this. While he still liked to be around two naked girls, the fact that he was also naked was troubling to the point that his dick shriveled up even more. At least, his little penis was now almost completely hidden from view. He even didn't know his dick could get this small.

When they eventually turned the corner, to walk toward the entrance of the little dog park, they all saw that there were a few people in the dog park already.

Veronique felt her heart jump the moment she saw some of them. At this distance, she couldn't make out who they were, or even how old they were, but it was obvious she was going to show herself to other people. This didn't feel anything like when she had been naked with only other naked people around her. It didn't even feel the same as when she had been naked with Sandra's parents around or in front of the boys' mother or even Erik. The thing that surprised her the most thought, was how her body started to react.

The moment she had left Sandra's home and walked down the street, she had felt a little anxious but also a little excited about it. But now, knowing that those people would see her, naked in public, was making her nipples getting harder. She wasn't feeling aroused though, but it still was making her feel something she couldn't place completely. Maybe it was also those butterflies in her stomach that were distracting her too much. It made her wonder how many of those naked students would have the same feelings as she has right now. It took a lot of mental strength to keep following Sandra.

While they walked on towards the entrance of the park, Sandra was trying to see who was around.

She saw that at the entrance of the park, an elderly couple was sitting on the bench there. They were looking at a few dogs playing in the enclosure.

Getting closer to the entrance, Sandra now also saw a guy, probably in his thirties, sitting on a bench a bit away from the elderly couple. Just like that couple his attention was with the dogs.

And then, Sandra noticed the two girls she sometimes had talked with. They had a white Spitz, and Timmy often played with their dog in the enclosure, and Lady seemed to like Timmy as well.

Then Sandra thought back about a conversation she had had with those girls just before the summer holiday, and she started to smile.

Those two girls had told her that they didn't understand why the government of Sandra's country had decided to use nudity as a punishment. Those two girls were Dutch, and they had told Sandra about how being naked in their country wasn't that unusual. Well, not that they walked naked through the streets, but their country had a lot of designated naturist's areas. Their law even stipulated that you can be naked at some other places, as long as the area can't be seen from the public roads, and if the people around don't object about it. So, going naked in a city is still illegal, but going naked in a nature resort, even when that area isn't designated as a naturist area, can still be completely legal. So, using nudity as a punishment felt strange for those two girls, it sounded even absurd.

However, this wasn't the part Sandra was smiling about, because, those two girls had also told her something else. They had told her that they wouldn't mind seeing more naked people in the streets, and because of those rules of ADP, they wouldn't even mind having some fun with those people. Sandra wondered if those girls had bluffed about that or not. Well, she was sure she would find out soon enough. The youngest one was as old as Sandra, and the oldest one, two years older.

They now almost had reached the entrance to the park, and Sandra could hear Ricky sign out loud next to her. She looked at him and noticed his penis looked even a little bigger and stiffer than before. And then she noticed something else, there was a little glistening droplet at the top of his penis.

'Is he feeling as horny as I feel at the moment?' Sandra thought amused about her discovery.

Veronique had noticed Ricky's hard-on as well, and when she looked at Nico, she noticed that he looked very nervous and maybe even a little scared at the moment. But, even his penis got a little bigger. Not that he was having an erection, but it had a little more volume now and was nicely swaying in front of him. When Veronique noticed that Nico had caught her looking at his dick, she gave him a comforting smile, he smiled back awkwardly while he started to blush.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.