Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 79

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 79 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Dina was waiting for Sandra at the door to the referee's changing room.

"Where were you?" Dina asked Sandra.

"I was just talking to those two naked girls outside. Why?"

"Well, they just kicked me out of the referee's room, because the referee of the next game needed it."

"Fuck," Sandra let out.

"Well, you will need to wait for him, before you can take your shower now," Dina explained.

Sandra looked around her, thought about it for a second and said, "You know what? I have been running around naked for so long already; I'm going to take a shower in the boys' locker room."

Dina started smiling and said, "And what if they don't want to show you their stuff as well?"

Sandra just shrugged and said, "I can always ask. A 'no' I have, a 'yes' I can get!"

Sandra walked up to the door of the boys' locker room and knocked on it. Of course, nobody opened the door and so, Sandra opened it a little and shouted, "Girl in the locker room!"

"It's safe; you can come in," a boy responded.

Sandra opened the door completely and stepped inside. She looked around her and noticed there were only three of her teammates left in the room. Two of them were already fully dressed, except for their socks and shoes, while Peter, the team captain, was still standing there in his underwear. As usual, he had been the last one to take his shower, because he had gone over the game with the coach while it had been fresh in their minds.

Dina noticed that all three boys had started to smile, the moment Sandra had entered the room.

"Do you mind if I take my shower in here? The referee's room is occupied, and I don't want to wait until he gets out," Sandra asked.

"Of course not, go ahead," Peter responded and motioned with his hand in the direction of the shower area.

Sandra walked through the room and passed the two boys putting on their shoes, who in return didn't take their eyes off of her body for a second. While she went by the table that was in the middle of the room, she removed the only piece of clothing left on her and threw it on the table with the other things the boys had been wearing. She also laid her ID-card and keys on the table, so they wouldn't get wet.

Sandra also noticed that the boys followed every move she made. It gave her a nice warm feeling to know that they still were interested in her, even when she had been running around them for the better part of the afternoon already. It seemed that boys would never get enough of a naked girl in their midst.

Before entering the showering area, Sandra picked up the soap bottle that stood on a little shelf next to the entrance. She walked to the middle shower head, because she knew she would be in full view there for them all, and pulled on the chain attached to it. Water started to fall down on her instantly.

While Sandra started to wash herself, Dina sat down on a bench in the locker room and smiled when she noticed how those three boys kept on looking at her naked friend. It made her wonder about how it would feel to take a shower in front of them. Would she feel ashamed about it? Or ... would she, maybe, also feel a little flattered about it? Especially when they would also look at her with that same admiring look in their eyes.

"Um ... guys," Dina heard Sandra shout from the shower area.

"Yes?" one of the boys asked.

"Could someone wash my back for me?" Sandra asked.

Before Dina knew what happened, she saw Peter pull down his underwear and then walk briskly towards the shower area while shouting, "I'm coming!"

Dina couldn't believe what she saw, before Peter even reached the entrance to the shower area, his penis had changed from a little dangling appendage into a semi-erect and longer bopping version of it. It almost made her laugh out loud, but she managed to keep it to a giggle.

And the two other boys, they looked at each other and one of them mouthed, 'Fuck!'

If only they hadn't dressed yet, they could have done the same thing and maybe even been the first one to help Sandra. Although, this didn't bother them to move closer to the shower area, so they would have a better view at what would be going on in there.

And Dina, well, she couldn't help it either and moved closer as well.


Sandra saw how Peter walked up to her and how his penis got fatter and longer while he walked up to her.

"Um..." Sandra let out with a giggle, "I hope you will use your hands, and not that thing down there to wash my back."

Sandra pointed at Peter's erection. He looked down, chuckled and said, "Sorry! That can't be helped. But I'll try to keep it away from you ... unless..."

"That would probably be best," Sandra said. Although, she was now also smiling while she kept looking down on him. Eventually, she threw the bottle with soap at him and then turned around.

She pulled on the chain again, cutting of the water and then surprised Peter by placing her hands against the wall while she bent forwards a little.

Peter fumbled with the bottle for a moment, managed to get it open and poured some of the gooey liquid in his hands. He then placed the bottle on the floor and walked up to Sandra while rubbing his hands together.

As he had promised, he made sure that his now fully erect penis didn't touch Sandra's body. However, while he made sure of this, he also noticed that his penis lined up with her pussy nicely. Just one thrust and he could penetrate her, if he wanted to. However, even when it was a huge temptation for him; he just didn't want to betray Sandra's trust in him.

And to make sure it wouldn't 'accidentally' happen; he moved himself to the side of her. Peter decided to start at Sandra's shoulders and placed his hands on them. Instead of lathering up her body, he slowly moved his hand over her shoulders. In the way how Peter did it; it was more of a massage than just washing her back.

Sandra was surprised to feel that his touch excited her very much. Well, she could again feel how horny she still was from all the things that had happened before. It had also been the reason why she had asked for someone to wash her back and also why she stood so suggestively against the wall. Even when she wasn't bent over too much, she was sure that her lower lips would be somewhat visible between her legs.

Peter was very gentle and thoroughly when he washed her back. While he was doing this, he also noticed that her back wasn't dirty at all. He was sure he had noticed a little dirt on her back before, but it had already been gone before he had started to wash her. It made him wonder about why Sandra had asked for someone to wash her back. Not that he minded it, because he had always found that Sandra was a beautiful girl. However, since Wednesday, he couldn't get her out of his mind. He even had dreamed about her this week, and it had been a naughty dream as well. And here he was now, rubbing his hands all over her back, and it wasn't a dream anymore.

Sandra could feel how his hands slowly went down her back. The closer he came to her ass, the hotter she became. She closed her eyes and hoped he would go a little further than just washing her back.

When Peter came closer and closer to Sandra's ass with his hands, he was so tempted to reach for her round butt cheeks. And then, when he was almost at them with his hands, he suddenly noticed how she shook with her ass. It was almost invisible, but underneath his hands, he could feel how her body moved from the left to the right and back.

Was she asking him to wash her ass as well? He hesitated. Again, he noticed her moving her ass again. 'Fuck, I'm going for it!' he thought to himself and moved his hands on top of her wonderful butt cheeks. Once on them, he moved his hands, slowly, in a circular movement. Every time he moved his hands away from the center; her butt cheeks parted, and he could see her anus and a little bit of her pussy. Especially because she had arched her back even more than before.

'God! Why is he teasing me like this?' Sandra thought when she felt how slowly those hands moved over her ass. Sandra noticed that her breathing had gotten faster again, and her pussy was tingling like mad. She was so horny that she wanted him to fuck her, but the moment she thought it; she also remembered the conversation she just had had with Frederik.

Sandra groaned from frustration and arousal. No, sex was out of the question. Although, if Peter would just bring her to an orgasm by just touching her with his hands. Technically, that couldn't be considered having sex. And she was still on her punishment. So, if he would start to play with her pussy, and get her off, she could always blame it on the ADP punishment. 'Come on!' Sandra prayed. 'Go for it! Just rub my pussy and get me off ... please!'

Peter could feel how Sandra's body quivered when he was rubbing her ass. He could feel how the muscles underneath her skin tensioned for a moment and then became softer again. Although, Sandra didn't really have a very soft butt. It was obvious that playing soccer, and maybe other sports as well, had kept her ass very firm. He squeezed both butt cheeks and loved how they felt in his hands. He had trouble fighting the temptation to line up his penis with her pussy and just push himself inside of her. But no, he would never do that, unless, she would ask for it. He moved one of his hands between her butt cheeks and started to wash her there. He made sure that his middle finger had some fun with her little ass hole, and in the way how Sandra pushed back with her ass, told him she loved it.

Sandra was chewing on her lower lip, to prevent herself from moaning when his finger was going over and pressing against her little hole back there. She could feel how he moved his finger up and down her crack, but he always stopped, just shy from her pussy. It drove her crazy of lust. And it frightened her. She was sure that if he wanted to have sex with her, right now, she would say 'yes'. She knew this had to stop, but she didn't want it to stop. She wanted to get off so badly that it hurt.

Peter could feel how Sandra clenched her cheeks, every time his finger went over her little pink hole. He even thought he could hear her moan a few times, and it was obvious to him that she was breathing a lot faster than before he had started to wash Sandra's back and buttocks. Well, he could also feel that he was breathing faster than a moment ago. His penis had even started drooling; he noticed.

"I think I'm clean now," Sandra hoarsely said and let out a long sigh.

Peter moved his finger a last time over Sandra's butt hole and then pulled his hands away. He was sad that it was over, but glad at the same time. Because he was sure that he wouldn't have been able to hold back if he would have kept rubbing her ass.

Sandra pushed herself away from the wall and turned around. She let her eyes roam over Peter's naked body and stopped at his penis. She smiled when she noticed that there was a little drop hanging at the opening of his penis. It surprised her when his dick suddenly jumped up while she was watching it.

"Maybe you should take a few steps back, before I start the shower again," Sandra suggested.

Peter did like asked but kept on staring lustfully at Sandra. Peter's eyes were also on Sandra's sex, and he was surprised by how red and puffy it looked. And he already had noticed that her nipples were very stiff, even more than before.

Sandra pulled on the chain behind her, but kept on facing Peter. The moment the water started to fall over her body, she bent a little forwards to make sure her back would catch most of the water. Again, she noticed how Peter's dick twitched. Sandra quickly reached with both hands backwards and moved her hands over her ass and back as good as she could. Not that she needed to do it, because the water had washed the soap away already.

Peter's eyes were now fixated on Sandra's chest, and he watched how those pretty tits of her jiggled while she was rubbing her back. His dick was hurting. He had to fight the urge to grab it and jack himself off.

Sandra straightened her body again and looked at Peter. His dick was now constantly moving on its own, and it fascinated her. It was obvious to her that he must be feeling as horny as she was feeling. She smiled at him when he looked up at her face. Sandra pulled on the chain behind her and stopped the flow of the water.

Peter stared Sandra in the eyes, and she just stared back. For a moment, both of them didn't know what to do or say. It was obvious to both of them, that the other knew that they were very aroused by all of this, but it was also obvious that none of them would act on their lust without the consent of the other.


Both of them were so startled the moment Dina spoke that they visibly jumped up. Dina had said to them, "What are you two waiting for? Get it over with already!"

Peter turned around, and noticed his two mates, and Dina in between them, standing at the opening of the shower area looking at them. If he didn't know better, he thought those three were as horny as he and Sandra felt.

"What are you three staring at?" Peter asked somewhat hurt by how they were looking at him and Sandra.

"What do you think?" Dina joked. "At two horn dogs that don't dare to do what they are thinking about!"

Sandra came standing next to Peter and said, "We don't need others to tell us what to do!"

Dina was taken aback by how Sandra reacted on her teasing. For a moment, she just stared at them and then said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. It's just ... well; it's obvious that both of you are on the verge of exploding from lust."

Sandra and Peter looked at each other, started smiling and then Peter said, "I'm sorry. I didn't want it to go this far."

"It's not your fault," Sandra said, then looked at Dina and the other two boys and went on with, "And also not yours, Dina. You are right; I have been feeling horny, for the most part of the game, and ... I was still feeling very horny when I called for someone to wash my back. But ... I don't want to have sex with anyone of you. I promised Frederik I wouldn't."

Peter wasn't happy hearing this, because secretly, he had been hoping that Dina's teasing would push Sandra to have sex with him.

Dina looked at both of them, noticed the little change on Peter's face and then started to smile.

"Why don't you two get each other off with your hands then?" Dina asked.

"We can't," Sandra said, looked at Peter and then asked, "Or ... Maybe ... Can we?"

"I don't know," Peter said, getting his hopes up again. "It's not really having sex. And ... you are still being punished. So, I would be allowed to touch you, even ... well, get you off by doing it."

Sandra looked at Dina, noticed her smiling at her and then just thought, 'Why not? I sure wished it a moment ago that he would touch my pussy and get me off. And ... why couldn't I return the favor at the same time. It could be fun to give him a hand job.'

Peter asked Sandra, "What do you think? Would it be okay if I do that for you?"

Sandra loved it how he said 'for you' and not 'to you'. She shrugged and said, "Well, I wouldn't mind it. But ... I hope you don't mind me touching you as well."

Peter's smile got a lot bigger while he said, "Do you think any guy would have a problem with that?"

"Probably not," Sandra answered giggling.

Both of them looked at each other for a moment and then Dina said, "Well, go on then. If you don't mind us watching you do it, that is?"

"Yeah, come on," one of the guys said, way to eagerly.

Sandra and Peter both chuckled and Peter said, "I can't believe I'm going to this. I sure have never thought about doing anything like this in front of my mates!"

"Just do it man," the other guy said. "And just forget about us three."

"Easier said than done," Peter joked, looked at Sandra again and asked, "So, what do you think?"

Sandra moved away from Peter and rested her body against the cool wall. She opened her legs and pushed her pelvis towards him. Peter, and also the others, could see how her red puffy pussy glistened from the light falling on it.

"Come and get it," she said invitingly.

Peter didn't need much more encouragement. He walked up to Sandra, stood a little to the side of her and then placed his right hand on her pussy.

"Wow," he let out. "Your pussy feels so hot! And I mean this literally."

Sandra grabbed his cock and said, "Just get me off! I really need it."

Peter smiled, and started to explorer Sandra's pussy. At first, he just spread her lips while looking at her sex. He was amazed to notice how Sandra's pussy also looked very red at the inside. He touched it all over and when he reached the opening to her vagina, he was surprised it stood open already.

While Peter was doing this, Sandra was slowly stroking Peter's dick. She could also feel that his sex felt warm in her hand. She couldn't help but compare it to Frederik's, and she noticed it didn't feel that different. Maybe a little smaller, but for the rest, it was just the same. Hard and still somewhat soft at the same time. Sandra moaned when she felt how Peter pushed two of his fingers inside of her. She was surprised how gentle he was again with her. He wasn't really finger fucking her, but just wiggled with his fingers inside of her. It was almost as if he was trying to memorize every little detail of her pussy. She closed her eyes when his thumb connected with her clitoris, and it made a shiver going through her body.

Peter could feel that he wouldn't last long. Sandra stroking him, even so slowly and softly, was almost enough to make him cum. He was glad that Sandra was doing it like that, because he was sure that if she would have started jacking him off like he usually did while watching some porn on the Internet, he wouldn't have lasted for a minute. He then found what he was looking for inside Sandra's vagina and started to press down on it while rubbing it.

"Oh God!" Sandra let out when she felt where Peter was putting presser on and then moaned loudly. 'He must have done this before, ' she thought. Her grip tightened around his shaft but she kept on stroking him at the same pace. At least, she had managed to make him groan by squeezing down on his joystick.

Peter was focusing on Sandra's pussy and the spot he was stroking. He was glad that he could focus on what he was doing, because he could feel how his scrotum was tightening. It was getting ready to unload the contents of his balls. He knew that he wasn't going to last much longer, so he increased the pressure on the spot inside of Sandra's pussy and moved his finger even faster.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.