Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 75

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 75 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

At the front of the house, Frederik took care of Sandra's bike and loaded it in the back of his car. He was glad that he had a station wagon, because it made it easier to put Sandra's bike away in it.

Sandra smiled when she noticed Frederik holding the passenger's car door open for her, he was trying to be a real gentleman it seemed. After Frederik had joined her in the car, they drove off towards Sandra's soccer club.

"So, are you excited to see me play?" Sandra asked.

"I sure am," Frederik answered eagerly.

"For the game itself, or to see me run around naked?" Sandra asked teasingly.

"To be honest ... both," Frederik replied smiling.

"You aren't getting bored, seeing me naked all the time?" Sandra said in a flirting way.

"I will never get bored about that," Frederik answered in all honesty.

"Good, because I'm planning to be like this a lot around you," Sandra said and snuggled up against him. "But you have to promise me something. That you will do the same for me sometimes."

Frederik got a little uncomfortable about this, but he still answered, "I'll do my best. But I can't guarantee you that I will do it as much as you probably will."

"Don't worry, I will still love you, even dressed," Sandra gave him a little kiss on his cheek.

On their way over to the soccer-field, nothing unusual happened. Sure, a few people maybe caught a glimpse of Sandra riding naked in the passenger's seat, but it always happened so quickly that most of them often wondered if they hadn't just imagined it.

Although, those who caught them at a traffic light, did get a better view of her and from one car, with a few young guys in it, Sandra got a little more than just glances. They had lowered the car window, so they could shout their demands at Sandra. Although, before Sandra could do anything from what they were asking her to do, the lights had turned green already and Frederik just drove off, leaving those guys behind.

When Sandra looked at Frederik, she noticed that he wasn't too happy about what those guys had asked Sandra to do. Well, they wanted her to press her behind against her own window, so they could have a better look at her booty and pussy. Frederik wondered if this was something that often happened when he wasn't around. However, he didn't ask her about it.


When they arrived at the soccer-field, Frederik found a parking spot not too far from the canteen with the locker rooms attached to it.

This time, Sandra didn't wait for Frederik to open the door for her, but just got out of the car at the same time. A light breeze went over her body, and she noticed the effect it had on her nipples. She was sure she would be running around with high beams the whole time again.

Frederik had to unload Sandra's bike, because he had to leave for home right after Sandra's match was done. He and his parents had a standing appointment for this afternoon and while he had tried, he hadn't managed to persuade his parents to let him arrive a little later.

While Frederik was unloading Sandra's bike, she was looking around her and noticed that there were plenty of people around. Well, most of them were looking at a game in process, but there were also people going home and arriving at the moment.

Those people at the parking area all seemed to notice her. Sandra felt somewhat uneasy when she noticed a group of women looking at her in a disapproving way. However, she didn't know them, so they had to be soccer-moms from a visiting team. She also thought they looked like that at her, because their offspring were a little too happy about seeing her naked body. A few of them even had shouted something at her that was rather nasty, which in return had gotten them in trouble with their moms it seemed. Those women sure looked upset with their boys. Sandra was secretly hoping that their mothers would ask their boys to strip for this. ADP punishment, you know, but it didn't happen. They just were pulled along to their cars, so they could leave.

"Do you have everything," Frederik asked Sandra from behind her.

"Timmy! Bike! Sport bag! No clothes! Yep, I'm ready," Sandra joked.

Frederik locked his car with his remote, wrapped an arm around Sandra's back, and together they walked up to the canteen. With his other hand, he was pushing Sandra's bike along, while she carried her sport bag. Timmy was walking next to Sandra and was looking around him while wagging his tail.

The closer they came to the canteen; the more people were looking at her. While she knew that most of them were probably expecting her to behave uncomfortable about her nudity, she didn't feel like that at all. Well, that was not completely true. She did feel a little uncomfortable, because she could feel that she was getting aroused again because of those people looking at her. Although, the fact that there were also a few younger kids around, wasn't to her liking. It made her even feel a little dirty, thinking about what she was showing those boys, and even a few of those girls.

When she looked at those kids, she was somewhat surprised to notice that they didn't seem to pay her much attention. Sure, now and then some of them looked at her as well, and she even saw a little boy pull on his dad's sleeve after which he pointed at her to tell his dad that there was a naked girl behind them. However, in general, those younger kids didn't seem to be interested in her too much, which eased Sandra's mind a little.

Once they reached the canteen, Frederik and Sandra went to the back of it, to put Sandra's bike away.

"So? How are you holding up?" Frederik wanted to know.

"I'm feeling better than I would have thought," Sandra answered. "It's feeling a little strange, being here with all those people around, completely naked. But at the same time, I don't feel weirded out or anything like that."

"Only a little horny," Frederik teased her.

"Um ... maybe," Sandra flashed her teeth at him.

"I thought so," he responded and looked at her nipples.

"That's because of the breeze blowing against them," Sandra tried to explain.

"Sure, and the blush on your cheeks, is because you are feeling ashamed," Frederik chuckled.

Sandra wrapped her arms around Frederik and pushed her breasts against his chest.

"Even if it wasn't so, I still would give that as an explanation."

Frederik just smiled at Sandra and then kissed her on the lips.

"I need to get dressed now," Sandra said.

"Dressed?" Frederik asked puzzled.

"Well, put on my socks and shoes," Sandra sighed.

"Did you just sigh, because you don't won't to cover up your feet, or because you would like something more to wear?" Frederik teased her.

Sandra sighed again and said, "I'm not sure, but I think I would be a little more comfortably in my soccer uniform. I'm not sure how it will feel to run around on the field, naked like this, with all those people watching me. To be honest, I'm a little afraid that I will get turned on too much out there."

"I understand," Frederik said and hugged her a little firmer to show some support. Well, by now, he knew Sandra well enough to know how she could react on people looking at her naked body. If the past few days had learned him something, it was that Sandra got horny in these kinds of situations. It also made him wish that he could stay after the game, because he was sure that she would be ready for another round of steaming sex with him.

Sandra wiggled with her body and said, "I really have to go now. Could you keep an eye on Timmy for me?"

"Sure," Frederik answered and unwrapped his arms.

Sandra picked up her sport bag, and said to Timmy, "Timmy, guard Frederik!"

"Woef!" Timmy let out, wagging his tail.

Sandra then looked at Frederik and said, "Well, now I know my two favorite boys will be safe when I'm gone!"

Frederik gave Sandra another quick kiss and then watched her walk away towards the entrance to the locker rooms. With nothing else to do, he walked towards the sideline of the field to watch the ongoing game.


When Sandra walked through the door that went to the locker rooms, she noticed her coach walking towards her.

"Sandra, you are here! Good! I was a little afraid you wouldn't show up today," he told her when he reached her.

"Why would you think that?" Sandra asked.

"Well ... because you will have to play naked, of course."

"Oh, that's no problem for me," Sandra smiled at him; however, she was feeling some doubts about it now.

The coach was a little surprised by her response, but it also made him smile when he noticed how perky she looked. It sure seemed as if she wasn't too troubled about facing him or anyone else like that. He couldn't help but think that it was going to be an interesting game today, and she would probably get a lot of attention from the people watching the game.

"You can use the second referee room to get changed," he said, then chuckled and added, "Although, in your case, it won't make much of a difference where you get dressed, I guess."

The girls normally always changed inside the referee room, because some parents had complained about girls and boys changing into their soccer uniform in the same room. Mostly, the parents of the younger teams, of course. But the soccer federation had also stipulated that the girls need to have a separate changing room, but because most clubs didn't have enough locker rooms, they had decided that the girls could get changed in the referee room, before the referee himself needed it. This was also why girls always had to arrive earlier than the boys, because they needed to get dressed, at least 15 minutes before the boys. Well, else the referee wouldn't be able to get changed in time.

After the game, the girls always had to wait for the referee to get changed first and then they could take a shower in the referee room and get dressed. It was sometimes a hassle, but that was just how it was ... for now.

Before Sandra could walk towards the referee room, she heard, "Hi, Sandra," coming from behind her.

Sandra turned around, and saw that it was Dina, who had arrived as well.

"Hi," Sandra responded. "The coach just told me we can use the second referee room to get ready."

"Fine," Dina said. "Let's go then."

Both girls quickly got inside the room and locked the door behind them.


"I saw Frederik outside," Dina said when she started changing into her soccer outfit.

"We stayed at Martha's last night. So, he brought me today."

"You two stayed at Martha's?" Dina's mind went into overdrive, and then she asked, "Did you two ... you know?"

"Have sex," Sandra said with a smile. "Yep, we did."

"And ... how was it?"

"It was nice."

"Just nice?"

"Well, it wasn't as romantic as I had imagined it would be for my first time. But I have to confess, even I was so aroused that is just wanted him to ... well ... fuck me."

"But you don't regret it?"

"No, of course not. We both loved it, and I'm sure next time; it will be more romantic. So, we both still have something to look forward to."

"I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks," Sandra said smiling. "And what happened between you and Nick?"

"Me and Nick?" Dina said shyly. "Well, nothing like what you did last night."

"Nothing at all?"

Dina started to smile wickedly and then answered, "I wouldn't say that, but we just kissed for a while and ... I ... did play a little with him."

"You did! And, did he like it?"

"What guy wouldn't like a girl to play with his thingy?" Dina let out sarcastically.

"And you only played with it?"

Dina giggled and said, "Like the boys say, I don't kiss and tell."

"Well, you already told me you kissed him."

This made Dina laugh and then she added, "Well, I don't make him cum and tell."

Both girls now laughed out loud.

While Dina finished getting ready, Sandra asked, "So, do you think you two could become an item."

"Maybe," Dina said. "He asked me over to his place for dinner tomorrow. I think his mother will be there as well."

"Oooh," Sandra let out in a teasing way. "He is introducing you to his mum already! So, when is the wedding planned?"

"Oh you," Dina giggled. "You're such a pest, sometimes. Well, let's go join the others, I'm sure the coach will still have something to say to us."


Dina and Sandra left the referee's changing room, taking their sport bags with them.

When they got outside, they noticed that the referee was already waiting on them to leave, so he could get changed himself. Sandra noticed that he was surprised when he saw her. It was obvious; he wasn't expecting a naked girl to come out of his room, but when he recovered, Sandra also noticed that his eyes were going up and down her naked body, and he looked at her strangely. At least, her feet were now covered with her soccer shoes, socks and shin guards. Although, he had to have a foot fetish to be disappointed about that, Sandra thought.

Sandra smiled at him and nodded her head to say 'hello'. He smiled back at her while she, and Dina went by him towards the boys' locker room.

Because the door stood open, they just walked inside and the heads of the boys all turned to look at Sandra walking in. Well, they also noticed Dina, but Sandra was more interesting to them.

"Ah, there you are," the coach said when he saw Sandra. "They have just given me something you can wear today."

"For me?" Sandra said surprised. "But ... I thought I wasn't allowed to wear anything?"

"Does she really have to wear something?" the captain of the team asked the coach and gave Sandra a wicked smile.

"Yes! She has to wear something with her shirt number on," the coach explained.

He then gave her what first looked like a t-shirt, but when she held it up, it looked more like a tube-shirt. A very small tube-shirt at that. It will probably be just big enough to cover my breasts, Sandra thought. She pulled it over her head and pulled it down and adjusted it over her breasts. Well, it was as she expected, it was just big enough to cover them and it was also a little tight. Well, at least something of her body will be covered for the next two hours, although she suspected that people would be looking at her pussy even more now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.