Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 60

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 60 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

"Do we have enough time left to go up to the penthouse?" Dina asked the others.

Janet looked at her watch and answered, "Yes, plenty of time."

"And even if we hadn't, I would still have gone up there," Sandra said. "I think this will be a onetime thing, because last year, none of the interns have been allowed in the penthouses."

"I know!" Dina said with some suspicion in her voice. "Do you think ... She maybe sent us up there because you two are naked?"

"Could be," Sandra answered as she mused about it. She hoped the people who hired the penthouse would be up there. Maybe she finally would know how it would feel to clean a place while strangers are watching her. Just thinking about it made her nipples pop again.

Melinda, however, she didn't say anything. She was again more worried about finding someone up there than anything else. Especially now that she knew that the guests of the hotel were also allowed to touch her if they wanted to. In her head, she already imagined how she would bend over to clean the floor and then how a guest would squeeze her ass or even touch her ... a shudder went through Melinda's body.

Both reactions had been observed by Dina and Janet and when they looked at each other, they couldn't help but smile about it.

Sandra was the first who moved and walked out of the supply room. Dina and Janet followed her, and Melinda reluctantly walked behind them.

Inside the elevator, Sandra had to insert the red key card in that slot behind the little door at the top of the panel of the elevator before it wanted to move upwards to the penthouses.

All of them were a bit excited about it, even Melinda. They all knew this was going to be something special, or they at least hoped it would be. From all the penthouses they already had seen on television shows, they were expecting to find something very luxurious up there. And who knows, maybe they would even find a very famous person in it.

So, it wasn't unexpected that when the elevator stopped, all the girls became very nervous. Dina, Janet and Melinda were first out of the elevator, because Sandra had to remove the red key card from its slot before she could follow them.


The four girls looked around them and noticed that they were standing in a room that looked like a foyer of a big house. The walls were painted white, and the floor consisted out of white marble tiles that had a random motive of black veins in it.

In the middle of the room stood a white round table with a colorful bouquet on it. The flowers dispersed a nice odor into the air.

At the opposite side of the room, there stood an antique looking sofa against the wall between two doors. On the doors, they could see golden colored numbers. The left door had the number three on it and the right one four.

The girls also noticed that it was a bit chilly in the room. Which became more obvious when even Dina and Janet could feel how their nipples reacted on the change in temperature. Of course, with their clothes on, Sandra and Melinda couldn't see what happened to their friends' nipples, but they could clearly see how perky and stiff their own nipples became.

Sandra looked to her left and noticed a door in that wall as well. She could easily guess what would be behind that door, especially because this door had no number attached to it.

Sandra walked over to the door and pushed it open. She saw that this was another supply room of the hotel and inside the room stood two housekeeping carts. These two looked different from those on the other floors. They had a nicer design and looked more luxurious because the metal was gold painted.

Sandra took one of them and Janet, who had followed Sandra, took the other one. Because the carts had already been resupplied by the previous group, they could immediately go to the penthouse they had to clean.

"Um ... Which one was it again?" Sandra asked the others when she looked at both doors.

"I thought it was penthouse three," Janet answered.

"Yes, it was," Dina said to confirm it.

Sandra moved up to the door and inserted the red key card in the electronic lock of the door. They all heard a beep and a click while the LED on it changed from red to green.

"Here we go then," Sandra said jokingly while she pushed the door open.

"Sandra!" Dina let out upset. "You didn't announce us!"

"Oh shit!" Sandra let out softly. She had been so excited of finding out what was behind the door, that she had completely forgotten to follow the procedure and announce themselves to the guests who could be inside of the penthouse.

Well, with the door already open, she could only do one thing and shouted "HOUSEKEEPING!"

They all waited for a few seconds and then Dina shouted, "HOUSEKEEPING!"

Sandra was again a little disappointed that nobody responded. It seemed that the penthouse was empty, and she would be cleaning here as well without anyone to watch her. She sure could feel how her excitement level dropped a notch.


The girls entered the room and Melinda, who was still in the back, closed the door behind them. Although the room didn't look as they had expected, it still left them standing there in awe for a moment.

Mostly, because the room was very huge. They could see that whoever had arranged this room, had split it up in three parts. To their left was the kitchen, and it was enclosed by a wall that came about chest high. In front of them stood a long table that surely would be used as the dining area and in the back was the living room that also would be used as the entertainment area.

While the size of the room impressed them, the furniture in it was less impressive. To be honest, the furniture looked even somewhat out-of-place. It would have been perfect for a regular home, but for a penthouse, well, it just didn't look like it fitted in here.

Before the girls decided to start cleaning the room, they took their time to look at everything a little better. Sandra noticed that the cabinets in the kitchen, and all the rest in it, looked very modern. Sandra was a bit surprised by the number of cabinets in the kitchen, but she loved the nice-looking stove and was envious about the big refrigerator that stood in it. Although, Sandra was a bit surprised that she couldn't find a dishwasher in it. At least, they had a double sink in the kitchen for doing the dishes.

The four girls thought that the table that stood in the dining area was nice, but it was also nothing special. Sure it was made of sturdy material, and the chairs looked somewhat artistic, but for the rest, it was nothing special. Except from the fact that it had ten chairs around it, four at each long side and one chair at each ends. The candlesticks standing on the table made it look a bit medieval.

However, the girls were nicely surprised by what they found at the back of the room. In the right corner stood an expensive looking big-screen television, and it had more than the usual multimedia equipment standing next to it. It seemed that whoever lived here at the moment liked to play games, because there stood a PlayStation 3, Wii and Xbox 360 next to the television. And also a set-top box to watch digital TV and a blue-ray player. Next to all of this stood a bookcase, but instead of having books in it, it had a whole collection of movies and TV-series in it. Quickly looking at it, Sandra noticed that it had all kinds of genres in it. From romantic comedies to hard-core action movies.

The television area was somewhat separated from the rest of the room by a huge L-shaped sofa that stood around the television, facing it.

In the other corner at the back, there stood also a round table with four chairs around it. Looking at it a little better, the girls found out that it was a poker table.

And then you had a lot of different sized wooden closets along both sides of the room. The girls didn't look inside of them, but they could guess that it would probably hold the occupants' possessions and maybe also some cutlery and other household articles.

On the walls were a lot of paintings, mostly showing a landscape or a portrait of somebody they didn't recognize. However, those paintings sure made the room feel more warmly, because the walls here had also been painted white.

The floor had the same marble tiles as in the foyer but to make it feel warmer again, they had laid several designer carpets on the floor. These carpets were very thick and soft.

Overall, the room felt very warm and homely. But it surely didn't look like anything like those penthouses they had seen on television already.


"Hmm, I didn't know what to expect, but this doesn't look anything like on TV," Dina said. Her voice showed that she was somewhat disappointed.

"I know. This almost looks like a regular house," Janet said.

"So, who is going to do what?" Melinda wanted to know. She just wanted to do her job and get out of here as quickly as she could. She was afraid that whoever had hired this penthouse would return and would maybe have some kids with them, because the media corner sure suggested that this could be a possibility.

"If it is okay, you two could maybe do the bedrooms, while Dina and I will do this room?" Sandra asked.

"That's fine with me," Melinda answered and Janet nodded in agreement.

Even though Sandra had chosen to clean this huge room, she wasn't sure where to start first. The only area of the room that was somewhat separated from the rest of it was the kitchen.

"What do you think?" Sandra asked Dina. "Should we start in the kitchen and then do the rest of the room?"

"Fine with me," Dina answered. In fact, she had been thinking the same thing already.

"We're going to the bedrooms then," Janet said before taking of with one of the housekeeping carts.

Sandra and Dina watched how Janet and Melinda walked up to the door closest to the kitchen area and then how they disappeared behind it.


Once in the kitchen, Sandra inspected it and said, "It doesn't look that dirty in here, maybe you could do it on your own, so I can start vacuuming the carpets already."

Dina agreed with this, and so, Sandra took the vacuum cleaner and started on cleaning the carpets while Dina tried to decide what to do first in the kitchen.

Dina was glad about one thing, because she couldn't find any dirty dishes. You have to know, if there was one thing Dina hated to do, it was doing the dishes. Especially when there wasn't a dishwasher around.

Looking around her, she noticed that she couldn't find anything that looked dirty. Although, she still had to do something. So, she took a cloth from the housekeeping cart, made it wet and started to clean the surface of the counters, the table and the marble surface of the walls around the kitchen.

When Dina was done in the kitchen, Sandra had vacuumed a little more than half of the carpets already. Dina decided to take one of the dry cloths and dust the closets and other surfaces in the room while Sandra could go on with what she was doing.


While Sandra and Dina had been busy in the main room, Melinda and Janet had started to clean the other rooms of the penthouse.

Behind the door they had gone through, they had found a long corridor. The wall on the opposite side, had three doors in it, spread out equally. And at the end of the corridor, to the left, there was also another door in the wall.

Janet decided that they would start in the room behind that door to the left and from there on, go on and do the other rooms. Because they had only one housekeeping cart with them, they also decided that they would do one room at a time together.

That first room they entered, was the main bedroom it seemed. It had also another door on the opposite side of the room, and behind it, they found a bathroom. Melinda decided to clean the bathroom, while Janet would change the bed sheets and do the rest of the bedroom.

As Sandra and Dina had discovered before them, Melinda and Janet now also noticed that the place looked very clean already. So, it didn't take too much time to clean it.

In the next room, they found another bathroom. It was almost identical to the one in the main bedroom, only a little bigger and also with a bathtub in it.

Looking at this room, it was obvious that it was used by a man. Well, the first indication was that the toilet seat stood up and also because this bathroom appeared to be a little dirtier. Both of them were sure that no woman would leave her towels lying around on the floor.

While cleaning the bathroom, they also found an electric raiser and some other things that only a man would use. So, their suspicions had been confirmed.

Now that they were cleaning in the same room, the girls started to talk with each other.

"You know. This penthouse really feels more like a home than a suite in a hotel. Don't you think so?" Melinda asked Janet.

"Yes, I was thinking the same," Janet answered. "It sure feels very homy."

"I wonder who lives here," Melinda said.

"From the things in here, I expect it has to be a family with a boy. I don't think a grownup would need a tube of Clearasil anymore." Janet said while holding up the tube with anti-acne gel in it.

While thinking that Janet was right, Melinda couldn't help it but feel bad about the discovery they had made. Now, she wanted to get out of here even quicker than before. The thought those people could return, with that boy with them, scared her a little. Although she was sure that in the presence of his parents, the boy wouldn't try anything funny, she still didn't want to take the risk.

Because of this, Melinda stopped talking and went on by cleaning the bathroom somewhat faster.

Luckily, for Melinda, it didn't take too long to clean the bathroom. Sure, it had been a little more dirty than the other one, but it still was clean enough to get the job done quickly.

Together, they went to the next room and when they opened the door, they were surprised to find a fitness room behind it. Janet was somewhat surprised by the quality of the equipment that stood in it. Some of those things looked even better than the equipment they had at her gym club.

Again, this room wasn't too dirty, and so they didn't need to spend much time in it. Although, Janet did try out some of the equipment, which annoyed Melinda a little. She just wanted to clean this room and the rest of the suite, so they could get out of here.

"Come, let's go do the last room now." Melinda said when Janet wanted to try out another of the gym equipments.

Janet looked at her watch and said, "Hmm, yeah, we better hurry up! It's almost time to leave for home."

And so, they left the fitness room behind and went towards the last door in the corridor.


It was Janet who reached the last door first, because she was walking in front of the housekeeping cart that was being pushed by Melinda.

When Janet opened the last door, Melinda noticed how Janet's body stiffened for a moment when she had entered the room and then how she jumped back out of the room while closing the door again.

Janet turned to face Melinda and with a twinkle in her eyes she said with a lowered enthusiastic voice, "Oh-my-god!"

"What?" Melinda wanted to know.

"Shhh, not so loud," Janet said while motioning Melinda to stay quiet.

"What?" Melinda asked again, but now also whispering.

"There is a naked boy in there!" Janet answered with a smile on her face.

"You're pulling my leg!" Melinda said in unbelief.

"No, there is!" Janet said while raising her eyebrows.

Melinda walked up to Janet and said, "You must have been dreaming!"

She then pushed Janet to the side, decided to open the door very slowly, just in case Janet wasn't joking, and looked inside the room.

Melinda's eyes opened wide when she saw indeed some naked legs lying on a bed which stood against the wall away from her. It were hairy legs, so it had to be from a boy or a man.

She slowly closed the door and then said, "Shit, you're right! Um ... What are we going to do now?"

"I don't know?" Janet answered. "What do you think?"

Strangely enough, Melinda suddenly got a naughty smile on her face and said, "Go and get Sandra and Dina!"

"What are you thinking about?" Janet wanted to know.

"Just get the others," Melinda demanded.

Janet shrugged and turned around. The second door to the main room was on the opposite side of the one they just had entered, so she didn't have to go far to get the others.

She opened the door and saw how Sandra and Dina were working in the big room.

Janet motioned to them and when they were looking at her, she motioned with her hand again to tell them they had to come to her.

Sandra looked at Janet and asked, "Why? What is it?"

"Shhh!" Janet let out while holding a finger before her lips.

Sandra frowned and said, but more quietly this time, "Just tell me what you want!"

Janet motioned with her hand again for Sandra and Dina to come closer to her.

Curious about what was going on, Sandra and Dina finally walked up to her.

"What do you want?" Sandra asked, still with a lowered voice and sounding somewhat impatiently.

"In there," Janet said while pointing at the door where Melinda was still standing in front of. "There is a naked boy in there."

"How do you know?" Sandra asked somewhat surprised.

"We saw him. Well, part of him at least," Janet answered.

"And he didn't hear you opening the door?" Sandra asked puzzled.

"Um ... Well ... No. Maybe he is sleeping," Janet guessed.

It stayed quiet for a moment and then Sandra asked, "Is he cute?"

"I only saw his legs," Janet said and Melinda nodded in agreement.

"Then how do you know he is naked?" Dina wanted to know.

"Um ... I saw a little more of him, but just in a flash," Janet said smiling.

Again, it stayed quiet for a moment and then Sandra said with a smile, "Well, let me have a look then."

"But ... What if he catches us?" Melinda asked somewhat worried, but still with a naughty smile on her face. She had again mixed feelings about all of this. She wanted to see the naked guy, but at the same time, she was afraid he would notice them and see her naked body as well.

"Just let me through!" Sandra said, ignoring Melinda's question.

Sandra pushed herself past Janet and then went to the door where Melinda was still standing at. Dina followed Sandra, because she also wanted to have a look and see if this boy was really naked like Janet and Melinda thought.

Sandra slowly opened the bedroom door and then looked inside.

At first, she also only saw a pair of naked feet and legs lying on the bed. Sandra moved a little further into the room, and now she saw a lot more of the boy.

The other girls behind Sandra, could only see part of the boy's legs, because Sandra blocked most of the view.

Sandra pressed her hands against her mouth, to hold back on the giggle that almost had escaped out of it. She quickly took the scene in and couldn't believe what she saw. She looked at the other girls and while removing her hands from her mouth, she whispered, "You won't believe this! But he is watching a porn movie ... and he is masturbating."

Hearing this, the other girls also wanted to have a look at him and so, they all went further into the room. Sandra had to push back, because she was afraid that else the boy would see her. For now, his face was hidden behind a closet that stood next to his bed.

Janet giggled when she also saw what he was doing, while Melinda grunted when she saw it.

"All boys are the same," Melinda thought. Although, she noticed that she was less disgusted by it than she had thought she would be. To be honest, it was even a little arousing to see him play with his thing.

Dina was standing behind the other girls and couldn't see what he was doing, so she started to push the others to the side. Because of this, Sandra suddenly lost her balance and tripped over something that was lying on the floor. In a desperate attempt, she grabbed at the others and in the process, pulled Janet down to the floor as well.

Both girls landed hard on the floor while Dina and Melinda were shocked about what had happened. They knew that this would surely be noticed by that boy, and they would be discovered by him.


While Sandra and Janet were trying to untangle, so they could get up from the floor, they heard the boy scream, "WHAT THE FUCK!"

From where Sandra was lying, she could see the boy, and she saw him scrambling backwards on his bed, pulling up his legs against his body while trying to cover himself with the pillow that had been lying underneath his head.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!" he shouted at the girls, while he looked bewildered at them.

Sandra managed to get up from underneath Janet, who was still lying on the floor and looked maybe as shocked at the boy as he was looking at them.

The boy's bewildered look changed into surprise when he noticed that he wasn't the only naked person in the room. And he couldn't help but look at Sandra's breasts and then her shaved pussy. He loved those piercings on her. They made her look very ... kinky.

When Janet finally got up from the floor, he looked at her and then noticed that there was another naked girl in his room. Although, he couldn't see much of her body, because she was trying to hide herself behind her two dressed friends.

Looking back at Sandra, he got a bit more relaxed, probably because he enjoyed the view a lot. And the fact that he could hide himself behind his pillow also helped of course. Although, he didn't feel completely comfortable about it, because he still was naked with four girls in his room.


Because Sandra had nothing interesting to look at anymore, she now looked at his face, and then she thought to recognize him.

"Nick? Is that you?" she asked surprised.

Recovered from his first shock, he now also looked at the naked girl's face and then responded, "Sandra?" He then quickly checked the other girls and discovered another girl he knew among them. "Dina?!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.