Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

While Sandra was doing her thing on the soccer-field, Laura was trying to persuade her mother, so she could have a more carefree afternoon than what her parents had planned for her.

"Mum, can't I stay home, just for this once?"

"Laura, your father and I have discussed it and we both have come to the conclusion that you have to come with us today!"

"But mum, looking like this!" Laura said, while holding her arms apart and displaying herself to her mother.

"Well, if you want, you can always wear some jewelry!"

"He-he, very funny, mummy!" Laura said disappointed with her mother. Laura had thought that at least her mother would have understood how humiliating this would be for her. Especially, because this would be the first time she would meet those people from her dad's new job. What would they think about her?

"Laura, you know that we are proud about you, for sticking up for your friend. However, hitting that girl was wrong, so Dad and I think that taking you with us this afternoon, will make you think twice before you do something like that again."

Laura let out a sigh and looked at the floor. She knew that once her parents had made a decision, they never would come back on it. And then she thought about something, "But mum, isn't this also embarrassing for you guys. Showing up at this party, with your naked daughter in tow."

"Nice try, young lady!" her mother chuckled. "But don't worry about that, those people won't have a problem with it, and I'm sure you will like their kids as well."

"Oh God! I didn't think about that, will there also be other kids of my age around?"

"Of course," Laura's mum said. "Everyone of them can bring their kids along!"

"MUM! That is ... Oh God!"

"Come on, sweetie! Aren't there other kids around in your school?"

"Sure, but that is just school, this is ... well, I won't know anyone there!"

"Laura, you are coming with us, and that is that! So, go and make yourself ready, we leave in about an hour."

"Hmm," Sandra let out all disgruntled, but she knew she had lost, and so she said, "Okay ... mummy."

Laura saw how her mother walked in the direction of the bathroom, and got inside. She couldn't believe it, she was not only meeting her father's new colleagues like this, but would also meet all their kids. When she thought about this, she desperately hoped that all those kids would be around her age. The thought of being surrounded by a bunch of little kids, teasing her, went through her mind, and she felt her tummy tightening up. Laura was sure, that if this would happen, she would scream her lungs out, until her parents would take her home again.

Although, the thought of being around other teenagers, was also not such a pleasant thought, especially with the ADP rules. They all would be allowed to touch her or even make her do things. And the next image in her mind, was how she was standing in the middle of the party, with all those boys and girls running their hands over her body, while all the parents watched it going on. A cold chill went through her body, and she got nauseous.

Laura decided to go to her bedroom, and she went sitting at her makeup table. She looked at herself in the mirror and decided she wouldn't put any make-up on. If she had to go there au naturel, she would also leave her face au naturel. She was sure that nobody would notice the color of her eyes, anyway.

Although, she did put on her golden earrings and a golden chain necklace with a sparkling blue sapphire stone hanging down on it. She hoped that the stone would pry some eyes away from those other two pebbles on her chest. Laura looked at her nipples in the mirror and thought, "Are they ever planning to go down again?" She pushed on them with her forefingers, but this didn't work, it only made them a little bigger.

Laura had found this a bit strange, because she had noticed how her nipples had stiffened up, when she had undressed in the principal's office. And from then on, those things hadn't gone down at all. The only time that she had seen them at ease again, was this morning when she had just woken up. However, by the time she had gone down to the breakfast table, they had appeared again.

Laura inspected the rest of her body, and she knew that she had to thank Sandra, one of these days. Because, by what Sandra had told her about her breasts and buttocks, had helped her a lot. Laura had always thought that she was ugly, because she was so small, but since Sandra had pointed out how nice her breasts and ass looked, she also had noticed that she was one of those girls with an hourglass figure. Sure, she still wished that she could be taller, but she didn't think that her height made her ugly anymore. But the thing that had really lifted up her spirits today, was the fact that Thomas liked her. And then there had been a few girls, who had said that they would love to have a booty like hers. Laura turned around and rubbed her ass while she looked at it in the mirror. She didn't think they were that special, sure they stood out a little and were nicely shaped and firm, but that was all. While she looked at it, she patted her buttocks softly, and then giggled.

If Laura had to think about it, being put on ADP hadn't been that bad for her. Sure it was embarrassing and even somewhat humiliating, but it also had taught her something about herself, and that is that she wasn't that ugly girl whom she thought she was. Laura was even thinking that when she would finally be done with high school, she would buy some sexier clothes for herself this time.

After she had inspected herself for a last time in the mirror, and didn't find anything that could embarrass her even more, she went lying on her bed and looked at the ceiling. Laura was still thinking about how she could have convinced her mother to stay home, but she couldn't think about anything that would work.

Laura closed her eyes and tried to ease her nerves by thinking about other pleasant things. And soon she was dreaming about Thomas and the things she would like to do with him. Just when she came at the sassy part of her dream, she was awakened by some noise coming from the hallway.

She lifted her head and saw her mother standing in the hallway with her father. Laura saw that both of them were dressed to impress. Her father had his black suit on, together with a white shirt and a black tie. He had put on his shiny dance-shoes, like he always called them. Her mother was dressed in a black dress with a very deep cleavage, and she looked pretty in it. Although, it also surprised Laura, because her mother never wore something like that before. Well, surely not when she had to mingle with her dad's colleagues. And then those four inch pumps on her feet with a thin black strap around her ankles, it made her look like one of those women that you so often saw in fancy magazines.

"So, what do you think?" her mum asked when she saw her daughter looking at them. "Are we respectable enough to go out with you?"

Laura smiled and said, "Mum, you look ... gorgeous!"

"Thank you, honey!"

"And ... what do you think about me?" her dad asked.

"You look fine too!" Laura said.

"Only fine!"

"Dad, you aren't a woman, fine is good enough for a man!"

"Ouch!" her dad said and grabbed at his hearth. "That hurts!"

Laura giggled and got up from her bed. She twirled around and asked, "And ... what do you think about my dress?"

Laura's mum rolled her eyes in her head, and Laura's dad said, "I think I will take my shotgun with me, I'm sure I will need it to scare away all those excited boys!"

This got another giggle out of Laura, and she walked up to her dad and hugged him. He was a bit surprised by this, but managed to hug her back. Although, he felt uncomfortable with his naked daughter in his arms.

"Well, we better get going!" he finally said while letting go of his daughter.

Secretly, he wished that he really had a shotgun, because he was sure that she would be very popular with the boys during the party. He couldn't believe that his wife had convinced him to let their daughter go with them, looking like this. Although, he also knew what his boss had told him about his own daughters and how they partied. So, maybe, it wasn't that bad that Laura had to go to the party, looking like this. He was sure that his daughter would never party with them, when she would find out what those girls had planned for the afternoon. However, now, those girls had a slim chance to convince her to stay.

Laura gave her identity card, and some other stuff, to her mum. Her mother was carrying a purse, so it would be easier for Laura, if her mother kept all those things with her.

When the three of them were walking to her dad's car, that was parked in the street, they passed a man walking his dog. To Laura's surprise, this guy didn't only pay attention to her, but also to her mum. It seemed that even dressed, her mum could still turn heads.

Laura sat in the back of the car, while her dad drove and her mum was seated on the passenger seat. Laura was wondering how many people would have been invited to this party. Laura didn't know too much about her dad's new job. She knew that they organized a lot of parties for big companies and that her dad had been given the responsibility for taking care of the company's party this time.

"Probably to test him," she thought.

On the way over, Laura paid some attention to her pubic hair and wondered how she would look without it. Okay, she knew that this would probably expose her vulva to everyone, who would look at her, but she also had to confess, that Sandra looked pretty nice without her pubic hair. Yesterday, it had made her feel a lot better, when Sandra had told her that she couldn't see anything of her pussy because of her bush. But today, after the attention she had gotten from Thomas, she had wondered how he would react if he could also see her pussy, in all its glory. It was a known fact that boys loved bare pussies.

Laura went with her fingers through her bush and tried to get it a bit more fluffy. Although, she quickly noticed that it was perfect like it was ... for now. At least today, it would hamper all those strangers to see her slit, but someday, maybe after her punishment, she was planning to get rid of all that hair, and she was sure that Thomas would love it!

For the rest of the trip, Laura looked at the people in the streets and the cars they passed. When they drove through a little town, Laura saw a bunch of guys doing their thing at a skate park. For a moment, she had thought that she had been dreaming, but when she looked again, she Saw a guy skating there in the nude. The only thing he was wearing, was his elbow- and knee protection with a helmet on his head and some skater-shoes on his feet.

He was just skating around in the park, and it seemed that he didn't care about all those boys and girls around him. Although, the fact that it was arousing him was more than obvious. Laura was fascinated by how his penis was sticking out in front of him. This was the first time that she was glad that the lights stood on red. This gave her some extra time to look at him, skating around, with his thing bopping in front of him. She even thought that she could see how some of the girls there only had eyes for him as well.

"Laura, are you seeing what I see!" her mother suddenly asked.

Laura could feel how she started to blush, but she still managed to say, "I sure do!"

"Still mad about this ADP thing?" her mother asked with some fun in her voice.

"Umm ... Yes!" Laura said with the same funny sound in her voice. "Although ... I'm sure glad that it isn't only us girls whom they punish like that!"

Laura's mum started laughing and Laura joined in. Laura thought that she could hear her dad grunt in disapproval. However, Laura was sure that if it had been a pretty girl, he wouldn't have had a problem with it.

When the streetlights turned green, her dad drove away and Laura closed her eyes, to keep the image of this boy with his bopping penis alive inside her mind.

They drove through a few other little towns, but she didn't see other naked people around. They were now driving through an area that Laura didn't know all too well. This was the other side of the Country, and she hadn't been here often. Not that it was so far away from where they lived, but normally, when they went away, they mostly would go to that nearby Country in the North. Well, they also did this, because most of their family lived over there.

Of course, she had seen many pictures of this area already, and she knew that this part of the Country was famous for their castles. So, when her dad turned into a road that went to one of those castles, she was more than surprised.

When they drove into the parking lot, that was in front of the castle, Laura saw that they would be one of the first to arrive. This wasn't that strange of course, because it was her dad who had organized this party. However, they didn't park on this parking lot, but her dad drove towards the side of the castle and parked his car there.

Now it was time to get out of the car and go inside the castle. Laura could feel some butterflies in her tummy. It was because she was very nervous about how those people would react on her.

When she got out of the car, she was surprised by the feel of the sandy underground against her feet. Until now, she had mostly walked on stone or grass, while being on barefoot. However, she loved the feel of the sand under her feet. Although, the sand that was getting between her toes, she didn't like at all.

Laura's mother walked arm in arm with her daughter, while following her husband. They often walked like this, but now she could feel how her mother's bare arm rubbed against her bare tit by times, it felt strange to Laura. Not that it was bad, but it was just something she hadn't noticed before.

At the service entrance, a man was waiting for them, and Laura noticed that even when this guy tried, he just couldn't keep his eyes away from her breasts. She didn't show it to him, but she thought it was strange how he could talk with her dad, while glancing over at her breasts. Well, she had also noticed this in school already, how boys kept on talking to her tits and even teachers sometimes were explaining things to them. It was as if the moment they came out, the rest of her body didn't count anymore, and especially her mind was nonexistent for those men.

The man brought her to one of the many ballrooms and Laura was surprised by the size of the room, and the many tables that stood there. This party was going to be bigger than she had imagined, and it made her feel more uncomfortable. The thing she did like, was that most tables were set for four people, and only a few were for six people. With some luck, she would be sitting at one table with her parents and nobody else. It would give her some peace of mind, if she didn't have to talk to too many strangers.

While she and her mother walked around the room, looking at the paintings and the tapestries hanging on the walls. Her dad went to check if everything was ready for the party.

"And?! Do you think you will be able to handle this?" her mother asked.

"Hmm, let's just say, I don't feel as bad as I would have thought I would feel, at this point," Laura said. "However, I can't guarantee how I will feel, when the room starts to fill with people."

They were now crossing the dance floor, and her mum asked, "Are you going to dance today, if a boy comes to ask you?"

Laura thought about it for a moment and said, "I don't think so, that would be pushing my resolve."

They were now standing in front of a tapestry that had that famous scene of Lady Godiva on it. The one where she is riding her horse through the town naked, with her long hair covering her breasts.

"Wouldn't that be something for you?"

"Having long hair? Yeah, that would help me a lot!" Laura said jokingly.

"That's not what I meant!" her mother said, "I meant, riding a horse naked like that!"

Laura giggled and said, "I think I would first need to learn to ride a horse, before I would dare to try it without clothes."

"Do you think you would like that? Riding a horse, I mean!"

"Hmm, I don't know. I never thought about it," Laura said seriously this time.

"Well, if you would like to try it once, I would gladly take you for a horse ride, someday."

"Have you ridden a horse before?"

"It's been a while, but when I was your age, I often went for a horse ride, at least twice a week."

"Really! I didn't know that. Did you like it?"

"I loved it!" her mum said and Laura could see how her mother started to smile when she said this.

"Well, maybe we could give it a try," Laura said, more to make her mum happy, then that she really wanted to do it. However, if she never tried it, she would also never now if she would like it or not.

"Girls," they both heard Laura's dad shout from the middle of the room.

Laura and her mum turned around and her mother said, "Who are you calling a girl?"

"Well, you two, of course," he said while he winked at his wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.