Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

By now, Veronique was back on the highway, but the darkness was setting in quickly. The top of the car was kept close this time and Sandra noticed that the truckers couldn't see her anymore. Well, none of them honked at them.

However, Sandra didn't mind it this time, because she noticed that by the things that had been going on in the office, she had been turned on too much already, and she could feel how some of her own juices were almost leaking out of her.

For a moment, Sandra wondered if she would do it, and then decided to just go for it. She unbuckled the safety-belt and then turned around on her seat to get the towel out of her schoolbag. While doing this, her ass was high up in the air and Veronique had to do her best of not spanking Sandra's firm rump, and she also noticed how those nice breasts of Sandra, with those pierced nipples, were shaking next to her shoulder. Again, Veronique had that feeling that this girl was just too good to be true.

When Sandra went back sitting on her seat, she had the towel in one of her hands and said, "I'm sorry for this, but I better do this now, before I mess up your car seat."

"Umm ... no problem," Veronique said, but wondered what Sandra was planning to do. She had first thought that Sandra was taking her towel to sit on, but now it seemed she wanted to do something else with it.

And while Veronique kept and eye on the road, she also tried to follow what Sandra was doing, and she noticed how Sandra just opened her legs wide and then started to rub her pussy with her towel.

"Oh!" shrieked Sandra, when the rough towel went over her clit.

Veronique couldn't believe what Sandra was doing, but she also wished that she wasn't driving at this moment, because now she could only give glances at that naked and juicy pussy that was spread open next to her. Veronique was sure about one thing now, this girl was just way too hot for running around in the open like this. However, she also knew that she was glad that Sandra was naked like this. It's like, you don't want it to happen to them, but you also want it to happen, because it makes you happy when you see them in all their glory.

When Sandra was done drying her vulva, she closed her legs and fastened her safety-belt again. However, Sandra could feel that even when she had absorbed some of her fluids with her towel, it wouldn't take long before she would get very wet again. And rubbing over her clitoris just now, hadn't helped at all to ease her arousal.

The rest of the drive was uneventful, and when Veronique took the off-ramp at their city, she said, "I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to get us something to eat from a restaurant. I just don't feel like cooking this evening. Do you like spaghetti?"

"Do you know anyone who doesn't like it?" Sandra said smiling.

"Well, spaghetti it is then."

Veronique took the fast road around the city and then drove up into a parking lot at an Italian restaurant.

"Do you want to stay in the car or come inside with me?"

Sandra noticed that the place had to be packed, because the parking lot was almost full with cars, and so she answered, "I think I will stay in the car this time."

"Okay," Veronique said. "I will be right back."

Veronique got out of the car and walked towards the restaurant. Sandra had finally a moment to herself and this made her think about her day. So much had happened today, and she still had 6 days of this to go. She wondered if she would manage to keep it hidden how turned on she was about all of this, and also if Frederik would manage to be around her all that time without getting too frisky with her.

And while her mind was wandering over the more pleasant things she had done today and those nice feelings connected to them, she hoped that she would keep having them during the next few days as well. Her punishment sure turned out to be better than she had expected at first. Maybe, the thought of being naked had been scary in the beginning, but now that she was doing it, she sure was glad that it turned out to be so much fun for her. Only, being turned on, the whole time was getting difficult, because she could feel that it also made her horny, and she was getting somewhat afraid that she could maybe do something that she wasn't planning on doing so soon.

Sandra was still looking at the entrance of the restaurant when she suddenly saw another naked girl walking out of the place. She gazed at her and then recognized her. It was that girl who she had seen on that ADP website. "How was her name again." Sandra thought. "Um ... Hardy ... Yes, Felicity Hardy!"

Sandra looked at her and noticed that she was a rather attractive girl. She had really nice breasts that she was even pushing forward it seemed. They were big and looked very firm and round. Her areolas were much darker than her skin, and she had sweet little nipples on them. They almost looked like little marbles that she had played with as a little kid. The girl's body was completely tanned, and she had, like most girls these days, a shaved vulva that was nicely closed up, it seemed.

However, then Sandra noticed why this girl looked like if she was pushing her breasts forwards. She saw how the girl's hands and arms were encased with what looked like a leathery cone, it reached all the way past her elbows. This made it that her shoulders were pulled back and that's why it looked like she was pushing out her chest of course.

Sandra couldn't believe that this was the way how they would cuff those ADP student's hands behind their body. This was even worse than she had imagined. Handcuffs would already have been bad, but this would be almost unbearable, Sandra thought.

The girl was walking behind her parents, and it made Sandra wonder, why her parents would make this girl go to a restaurant at the edge of the city, looking like this. No, Sandra was just awestruck by it. She was sure that her parents would never do anything like this to her. However, Sandra also saw that this girl handled it rather well, you could clearly see that she walked with proud behind her parents and didn't show any distress about her situation.

When they reached a car, her dad opened the car door in the back and helped his daughter getting in. Then the parents got in at the front and her dad started the car. They drove past Veronique's car, on the way out, and when Sandra looked inside the other car, she could see that the girl was looking back at her, and the girl was smiling at her. Sandra quickly smiled back and then they were gone.

"I need to find out what she did!" was the first thing that Sandra thought about, a little afraid about what she would find out about this girl on the Internet. Sandra hoped that it wouldn't be because she had done something that she herself could maybe be accused of.

Then Veronique walked out of the restaurant, and she was carrying a plastic bag. She walked up to the car and when she opened her door, she said, "Can you hold this for me? And don't worry, it isn't warm yet."

Sandra took hold of the bag and placed it on her lap. While Veronique got into the car, she asked, "Have you seen that girl?"

"Yes!" Sandra said with some distress in her voice. "I wonder what she did to be punished like that."

"I couldn't believe it either, when I walked into the restaurant," Veronique said. "The owner of the place even said that one of his waiters had to feed this girl, because her parents wouldn't do it. And she herself had to come to the counter to ask him if somebody wanted to help her with her food."

Sandra shook her head and said, "I can't imagine how humiliating that must have been for her."

"I was thinking the same when he told me, I can't believe her parents can be that cruel to her. Well, let's go home now," Veronique ended the conversation.

While Veronique was driving home, they didn't say anything to each other anymore. Both of them were thinking about that girl and how embarrassing this must have been for her, being fed by a waiter from the restaurant like a little baby.

When they entered an old industrial area outside of the city, Veronique drove towards one of those old industrial buildings, that had been turned into residential lofts. Veronique stopped for a garage door and pushed on a button of a remote lying next to her. The garage door in front of them started to open, and then she drove inside and to an empty spot in the parking lot.

Before getting out, Veronique said, "If you don't need your things, you can leave it in the car. However, take your towel with you, I shall put it in the washer so it will be freshly cleaned tomorrow."

"Well, I don't need anything," Sandra said and got out of the car. Sandra only took their dinner and her dirty towel with her.

In the parking lot stood five other cars and there were still two empty parking spots. It seemed that this was the old unloading dock of the building. They had to cross the parking lot, walk up a little flight of stairs, and then they stood on top of a platform that went to two old industrial elevators. The kind you sometimes see in movies, with those sliding doors you had to pull upwards to open.

In the elevator, Sandra saw that this building had 5 buttons. The button P was for the parking lot of course and the other were numbered from 1 to 4, with the names of the owners next to it. Next to button 4, she saw the name 'Veronique LeGrand'.

After Veronique had pulled those two sliding doors back down, she pushed button 4 and the elevator started to move upwards. Sandra had never been in this kind of elevator before, and it felt very strange. These elevators aren't completely closed, so between the cracks of the wooden planks, she could see the brick wall and other things flying by. However, the sliding doors of the floors had been replaced by doors, so she couldn't look inside the lofts.

When the elevator reached the top floor, Veronique pulled up the sliding door again and then used her key to unlock the door.

While Sandra was watching this, she thought about something and asked, "Never dropped your keys down the elevator shaft?"

Veronique laughed and said, "No, but I also have thought about it on many occasions. So, I make sure I have the key firmly in my hand when I need to open my door."

Veronique pushed the door open and let Sandra walk in first and then followed her and closed the door behind her, using the lock on the door to make sure nobody else can get inside.

Sandra looked around her and was surprised by what she saw. She was now standing in a very huge room. You had some columns that had to hold up the ceiling, well, probably the whole building if all the floors looked like this. And because it was one open room, you could see everything from the door. The room had 9 areas that were nicely divided by the columns in the room.

However, Sandra was surprised that she saw that the center of this loft was the bathroom. It was closed off by a low wall, maybe 1 meter high and on every side, there was an opening in the middle of the wall. In the far left corner, there was a shower cabinet, and it was made of glass. So, if somebody would take a shower, with others present, they would all see them in it. In the middle of the bathroom, and a little to the left, stood an old Victorian bathtub and at the far wall to the right were two sinks and at the opposite side there stood a dressing table. The floor and the walls were covered in light blue tiles. And in the middle of the room there was a drain.

To the left and in the front, there was the kitchen. At the side walls, there were the typical kitchen closets, and it was equipped with all the modern household appliances. Sandra even saw an espresso machine that would bring some coffee shops to shame. About in the middle stood a kitchen table with four chairs around it.

Then in the middle of the left area, there was a special dining area. It had a big dining table with six chairs around it and against the far wall stood a closet with the more expensive tableware in it. On top of the closet stood some nice figurines of a Japanese design.

And at the far side of the left area, there was the living room. It had a big screen TV in the corner that was closed off by a big sofa facing it. The sofa was in an L-shape design. In front of the sofa, there was a low glass table. A bit to the right and behind the big sofa, there was another low table with four 1 person sofas around it.

The middle area of the room was mostly empty except from that bathroom.

At the right side of the room and to the front, there was an area that looked like it was used as an office or work area. There was one big desk with a lot of papers lying on it and a long workbench with a lot of different appliances on it. Sandra had no idea about the use of those things. She also saw a few laptops and a desktop PC standing there.

The right middle area was turned into a fitness room. Veronique had three different gym devices standing there. An all-round fitness device to train every muscle group of your body with, next to it a weightlifters bench and next to that one a running machine. In front of those machines, there was a big mat that could be used for yoga or maybe even some martial art training.

And finally, Veronique's bedroom was to the far side of the right area. She had a king-size bed that stood in the middle of that area and at both open sides of that area, there stood a big clothing closet. It concealed the sleeping area a little, but not too much.

While Sandra had taken in the whole loft, she had been wondering about one thing. She could only see that king-size bed, so if she had to stay overnight with Veronique, where would she be sleeping? On the sofa maybe, that seemed big and comfortable enough. However, that bed would probably also be big enough for both of them, without that it would feel too uncomfortable.

"Is it okay that we eat in the kitchen," Veronique asked.

"Of course," Sandra said and then they walked over to the kitchen area.

Sandra put the bag, with their dinner in, on the kitchen table and Veronique noticed that she was still holding her towel.

"While I warm up our food. Maybe you can bring that towel of yours to the laundry room already. It is the second door up there. And while you are there, you can maybe take one of those little towels, so you can sit on it," Veronique said, while pointing in the direction of her work area.

"Thanks," Sandra said and walked away towards the area Veronique had pointed at. When she went past the first door, she noticed the text 'Toilet' on it and the next door had no markings. She opened it and walked into a complete darkened room. She felt next to the door with her hand and found the light switch.

When the lights went on, she saw a hamper standing next to the washing machine. Sandra walked over to it and threw her towel in it. She noticed that Veronique also had a drying cabinet in here and some other things that you need for your clothes. At one wall, she saw a rack full with towels in different sizes. She took one of the little towels and then walked back to the door, switching off the light before walking out.

When she stood in the work space of Veronique, she looked quickly around her and saw that there was a laptop connected to a desktop PC. And by the look of things, it seemed like the laptop was running a program that was spitting out passwords to crack the security of the desktop PC. Sandra wondered why Veronique wouldn't just use one of those little programs that she had found on the Internet not so long ago. Because she recognized the software that was used on the desktop PC, and she knew that the password could easily be retrieved by that program she had used not so long ago.

Well, she just shrugged with her shoulders and then walked back to the kitchen. When she arrived there, she saw that Veronique had already put everything on the kitchen table and that their spaghetti was warming up in the microwave oven.

Sandra pulled out her chair, laid the little towel on it and then went sitting on it at the table. Veronique looked at Sandra and then she asked, "Do you like red wine?"

"Um ... Sure," Sandra said. "But, am I allowed to drink alcohol?"

"If you don't tell anyone, I won't either," Veronique said while she smiled at Sandra.

"Well, I won't tell anyone," Sandra said with some fun in her voice.

"So, red wine it is," Veronique said. She turned around and checked the bottles that lay there on a little wine rack.

"I think this one will go nicely with our spaghetti," she said while taking the bottle.

And at the same time that she had said this, the microwave oven tinged to announce that the food was ready. Veronique placed the bottle of wine on the table and went to get their dishes. Sandra looked at the bottle and read the label on it. It seemed Veronique had picked a Chianti Classico to drink with their spaghetti.

Veronique first placed a dish in front of Sandra, and then she took her own dish. She opened the bottle of wine and poured some of it in the glasses that were standing on the table and then went sitting on her own chair.

"Well, don't let it get cold," Veronique said jokingly.

It made Sandra smile at Veronique, and then they started on their dinner. During the meal, they didn't say much. Just some positive remarks about how nice the spaghetti was and that the wine went perfectly with it. Wine was one of those things Sandra liked very much. A pity she couldn't drink it anymore in those clubs that she liked to go to in the past.

When they were finished with dinner, Sandra helped to clean up the dishes and then asked, "Do you have Internet access here?"

"Of course," Veronique said smiling. "If you want, you can use the red laptop. You can find it at my work area. You can bring it to the living room, I have wireless access in the loft."

"Thanks," Sandra said.

"I will be right with you, but I'm going to change into something more comfortable," Veronique said.

"Okay," Sandra said and walked away in the direction of the work area while Veronique walked in the direction of her bedroom.

Sandra didn't have to search long for the laptop, because it was just sitting there on that big workbench of Veronique. While she unhooked the power supply from the laptop, she looked over to that desktop PC and saw that it still was flashing 'Access Denied!' on the screen.

She didn't see Veronique from the point she was standing and quickly looked at the box that showed up on the screen of the desktop PC. It seemed it was version 3.32. Sandra smiled and thought, "Well, Veronique helped me today, maybe I can return the favor."

She first went back to the kitchen area, to get that little towel and then walked on to the living room area. She just laid the little towel on the sofa, but went sitting on the wooden floor at the low glass table. She opened the laptop, that she had placed on that low table, and waited for Windows to start up. Luckily, it was set to start without asking for a password. Sandra quickly looked through the programs on it, and she noticed that it was a plain Windows installation without any other software on it. "Hmm," she thought. "Internet Explorer, well it's better than nothing."

Sandra opened the program and then surfed to the ADP website. After a few clicks, she had the information about Felicity Hardy's ADP on the screen. She read it and noticed that the girl's ADP was still only one week, but there was new information added to her account. It explained the additional punishment that she had received, it said:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.