Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra had reached the back door of the restaurant and when she walked in, she ran into the head of the restaurant.

"So, you are back?" he said to Sandra.

"As you can see."

He chuckled and said, "Well, you sure are showing more than last year! Are you planning to come to work in here, looking like that?" His eyes were going all over Sandra's body, and the girl noticed that he seemed to like what he was looking at.

"I hope not," Sandra said. "I should be back in my clothes next week."

The man smiled and then said, "With your current outfit, you would be the perfect hostess of the restaurant. I'm sure we would have a very busy day with you striding around like that."

"I'm sure we would," Sandra said. While she had said this, she gave him a sneaky smile, and then she asked, "Are my classmates in the kitchen upstairs?"

"Yes, Kate is upstairs with the others," He said, but then corrected himself and said, "Or is it still Mrs. Godair for you guys."

"Mrs. Godair," Sandra said smiling. "If we dare to call her Kate, she gives only one warning and then you get punished."

"Well, you better watch out then, you have nothing left to give her when she punishes you, and maybe you don't know it, but us teachers are allowed to spank naughty naked girls," he said, while looking down at Sandra's body and resting his eyes on her buttocks.

Sandra blushed, pushed her ass a little out and said, "Really? You say you would spank this thing of mine?"

Sandra saw that he was licking his lips with a crooked smile, and then he said, "Well, you better go upstairs now before you get into real trouble."

"See you next week," Sandra said, while shaking with her round ass and then prancing away with a giggle in her throat.

The head of the restaurant kept on looking at the naked girl until she was out of sight, and he thought, "Damn, if we can get more girls like her in here, we will have finally a full service going. I didn't know she was such a cock-tease." He then turned around and went back to his work. The restaurant wasn't open this week, but he had to do inventory and make sure everything was up to standards for the reopening next week.

When Sandra walked into the kitchen, she saw that her teacher was surrounded by her classmates, and she was busy explaining what would be expected from them when they had to work in the kitchen.

Sandra knew everything already from last year. The first few months would basically be preparing the vegetables and doing other easy things. Most of them would first learn the techniques during the theory classes and afterwards get the opportunity to practice them in the restaurant, under supervision of the master chef, of course. Even when this restaurant was connected to a school, they still had a real master chef working here, and he, together with the students, prepared first class dishes.

When Sandra joined her classmates, her teacher looked at her and said, "Sandra, I see you can walk normal again, so the nurse helped fix your vulva."

Some of the other students had to giggle when they heard their teacher say this, but Sandra just replied with saying, "Yep, the nurse removed my boo-boo!"

This time, everybody started laughing. When Sandra had said this, she had taken on the manner of a little girl and by saying that little child's word: 'boo-boo', she had even emphasized on this and it had managed a laugh from their teacher and then Kate ... oops, Mrs. Godair said, "I can see you have found your humor back, I'm glad it wasn't too bad."

The teacher then returned on the lesson at hand and explained to the new students what they would learn, and what they had to do in the coming months in the restaurant. They all were led around the place and shown where they could find all the things they needed.

Martha moved around in the group and towards Sandra. When she reached her, she whispered in Sandra's ear, "What did the principal want from you?"

"Oh, nothing special," Sandra whispered back. "She just wanted to..."

"Miss Le-Croix and Miss Bell, do you want to share your conversation with the rest of us?"

"No, Ma'am," both girls said.

"Then you better stop talking," and while she looked at Martha, she went on with, "Or, would you like to end up like Sandra, Miss Bell?"

For a fraction of a second there came a smile on Martha's face, but she said, "No, Ma'am." Even when she thought it could be fun to get stripped naked in school.

For the remaining time during class, the students kept very quiet, and they only spoke when asked or when they got permission to ask the teacher something. The time went by fast, and before they knew it, the school bell rang again to announce the end of class and they all were allowed to leave the restaurant now.

Frederik had brought the schoolbag of Sandra with him, and it was returned to her when they walked out of the restaurant into the courtyard.

"Is it okay, if we go sit on that grassy area again?" Sandra asked. "Because I sure don't want to end up in the infirmary again."

Some of her friends smiled at her, and she did the same. Well, her pussy didn't hurt anymore, and she also started to think about what had happened to her as to be something funny.

"See you tomorrow guys," Jimmy said. "My dad is picking me up."

They all said goodbye to him and then the rest of Sandra's group walked up to that grassy area in the back of the courtyard.

"Why is Jimmy leaving the school already?" Martha asked.

"Because, he is free for the last two hours," Sandra said. "Just like me, he already passed applied economics last year, and because we have our diploma of this class already, we don't need to attend it this year."

"So, I also don't have to go?" Dina asked.

"If you passed last year, no you don't," Sandra said.

They had reached that grassy area and Sandra used her towel this time to sit on. "Better safe, than sorry," Sandra thought. Frederik came sitting next to her on the towel.

"So, what did the principal ask you?" Martha asked when they were all sitting on the ground with Sandra.

Sandra looked around her and saw that nobody else could overhear her, and then she said, "She wanted to check something and warn me."

"Warn you?" Sabina asked very surprised.

"Yep," Sandra said and played with her belly piercing for a moment and then said, "She wanted to know how I felt about this all, and ... if it turned me on."

The others got very quiet and interested in what Sandra was saying and Sandra went on with, "We talked about it, and I confirmed to her that being naked like this turned me on."

"You did?!" Dina said very surprised.

"Well, you know we also talked with each other last year, so I thought I could trust her."

"Hmm-hmm," Dina let out to confirm that she knew this and then asked, "And how did she react on your confession?"

They all were glued on the lips of Sandra now. Well, they already knew that Sandra had been getting more comfortable with her nudity, and that it looked like she was liking it. However, hearing her say, that it turned her on. Well, this made it more interesting for them as well. And of course, they also wanted to know how the principal would have reacted on what Sandra had told her.

"Well, she told me that it would be very smart to never tell this to anyone else in power, because ... it seems they have special punishments for those people who would like this all too much."

For a moment, it got very quiet in their group and then Frederik asked, "Did she give you a hint about what kind of punishment it could be?"

"Yes," Sandra said. She pushed her body against Frederik's for some comfort and then went on with, "She told me that if others would find out that I liked it, they would probably cuff my hands behind my back, in a way that I can't use them for anything."

Most of them let out a sound of surprise, when they heard this, and then Sabina asked Sandra, "But what if ... well ... um ... what if you need to go to the toilet?"

Sandra smiled nervously at her friends and then said, "Well, if you want to make sure that you are cleaned up after you did your business, you will need to ask somebody along to wipe you clean."

Only the thought about this, made some of them starting to blush and then Dina said, "Are they nuts? I ... I would just die from shame if I had to ask somebody to ... um ... wipe me clean down there."

"That's exactly why they would do it, ADP isn't about the nudity, it's about the shame the person feels when she, or he, is punished."

They all looked uncomfortable about what Sandra had told them. All of them, even Sandra, felt sick in the stomach about the thought that somebody would need to help them like this. It would reduce them to little kids again who can't look after themselves.

"And when can they do this?" Petra suddenly asked.

"Well, it seems they can only do this to you, if you confess that you like your punishment. It's not enough that they can see it, you have to confirm it to them or maybe do something outrageous."

With this answer, you could hear them sigh in relief, because they all were sure that nobody would be so stupid to come out for it or do something that could put them into bondage like that.

"But that's not all," Sandra said. "When you get punished too often, then they can also put you on those more extreme ways of punishments, and cuffing your hands behind your back is only one punishment that she told me about. She said that they have also some other methods of punishments that they can use on us."

And by this statement, the group became very quiet again. Probably, because they were imagining other things that could be done to them. And then it was again time to return to their dedicated place in the courtyard. The last two hours of the day would start soon.

They all stood up, Sandra picked up her towel and then gave Frederik a kiss on the mouth and said, "See you tomorrow!"

"Do you want me to pick you up again tomorrow?" He asked.

"No, I won't be at home tomorrow morning, somebody is picking me up today, and they will bring me to school as well."

"Hmm, okay," he said a little disappointed, because he had liked his bike ride next to his naked girl this morning. He kissed her quickly on the lips and then said, "If you can, call me this evening."

"I'll try," Sandra said. Frederik walked away and only Dina kept on standing with Sandra in the back of the courtyard.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Dina asked.

"I'm going to try to call my parents," Sandra said.

Sandra searched her schoolbag and pulled out her mobile phone. She tried to reach her dad's mobile phone first, but that one went straight to voice mail. And when she tried her mother's phone, she got a message that her mother was out of the area that was covered by her subscription.

"Crap!" Sandra said, when she put her phone back in her bag.

"You couldn't reach them?" Dina asked.

"No!" Sandra said grumpy.

"Well, I can't leave school either," Dina said. "I need to wait for the school bus. So, what are we going to do now?"

"I don't know," Sandra said and looked around her. "Well, the sun is shining, and I'm naked, I better make the best of it and work on my tan."

Dina smiled at her and said, "Well, I'm not naked, but if you don't mind, I will stay with you."

"I hadn't expected anything else," Sandra said smiling at Dina.

"Hey, isn't that our gym teacher," Dina said while looking in the direction of the back of their school building.

Sandra looked in the same direction as Dina was, and she saw how he was walking in the direction of the fence with a group of students behind him.

"Maybe we can go sit on the bleachers of the basketball field," Dina said.

"That's a good idea," Sandra said enthusiastic.

The basketball field was a little to the side and out of sight from the other fields. So, it would be the perfect place for a naked girl to sit. Not that Sandra minded people looking at her by now, but some privacy is always nice of course, especially with what was coming after school. She could use this time, of being away from others, to calm down. Because, even when she wasn't conscious about it, she was constantly in a state of arousal, even when she was only naked among her friends.

Dina and Sandra walked into the direction of their gym teacher and Sandra saw how the other students behind him were whispering and pointing at her while laughing.

When they reached their teacher, Dina asked, "Sir, is it okay that we go sit on the bleachers of the basketball field? We don't have class, but can't go home yet."

The teacher smiled at them and said, "Sure, I don't think anyone would mind."

"Thank you," Sandra said.

They walked next to their gym teacher, with the other students following them and probably looking at Sandra's buttocks and how they wiggled when she walked. Sandra sure could hear how some of those girls were giggling behind her.

Their teacher unlocked the gate at the fence and Sandra noticed that he moved a little pin at the lock. Probably, to make sure that it wasn't locked again when the fence was closed.

"Thank you, Sir," Sandra said before walking away from him.

Before Sandra and Dina were out of hearing range, they heard their teacher say, "We will start with some stretching exercises, and then we start running on the track." Some of the students grunted, because like most students of their age, they hated running.

Sandra and Dina didn't pay any attention to them anymore and just walked away in the direction of the basketball field. When they walked by a class from the all-girls school from the other side of the open field, one of the girls let out, "Mrrrrow", just like a cat in heat would do.

Sandra just looked at the girl and smiled at her. This made the other girl look back in surprise. She had expected to see Sandra blushing from shame or maybe act uncomfortable about it, but instead, she got a lovely smile from this naked girl.

"Are there many girls, or boys, who make sounds at you when you walk past them, looking like you do?" Dina asked.

"Well, they sometimes whistle or hoot or something like that, but this was the first one who meowed like a cat at me."

"Maybe she is in heat," Dina said jokingly and both girls started to laugh.

When they reached the bleachers, Sandra and Dina went up the stairs and when they were almost at the top row, they moved a little inward. Sandra pulled her towel out of her bag again and laid it on the wooden bench of the bleachers and then went lying on it. She was lying on her back, with her legs nicely closed.

Dina went sitting at Sandra's head and looked down over Sandra's naked body. "How can she act like this?" Dina asked herself. "If I was naked like this, I..." And then she felt a shiver going through her body because she was scared just thinking about it.

"Hmmm, why can't we sun like this all the time?" Sandra said out loud. And rubbed with her hands over her body for a second. She loved the feel of the hot sun all over the front of her body.

"You are crazy," Dina said with some laughter in her voice. "It's that you can't put on clothes, because else you would never sun like this at school."

Sandra giggled and said, "Well, it sure beats wearing a bikini, now I can work on an even tan."

Dina didn't say anything, but just looked at Sandra's body. And those nipple piercings she had, and that belly piercing and that ... piercing on her vulva. How is it possible that a girl wants those things on her body, she couldn't understand it, but ... and she was surprised that she thought like this ... it looked great on this girl, even that little blue dragon tattoo on her mound looked sexy?

Sandra had closed her eyes, so she didn't notice how Dina was checking her body out like that, but the thing she could feel was how the sunrays was warming her body and how the cool breeze was cooling it down at the same time. And being completely naked made it even more thrilling. Who would have known? She sure wouldn't have guessed that being forced to strip and run around naked all the time could be so much fun.

After about 15 minutes, Sandra finally opened her eyes and then turned around, so the back of her body could also have a tanning session. She was now lying with her chin on her hands and looked up at Dina.

"What are you thinking about?" Sandra asked when she saw that Dina was looking at her with those dreamy eyes.

"Huh?!" Dina let out when she came back to the moment. "Oh, nothing special."

"Well, it looked like you were somewhere else entirely."

Dina smiled and then said, "I was thinking about tomorrow, you know, soccer practice."

"Hmm-hmm." Sandra replied.

"I was just wondering how the boys would react on you."

Sandra smiled and said, "I hadn't thought about that yet."

"You know how they always like to push us or hold on to us or whatever else they can come up with to hinder our game. Do you think they would dare to do that when you will be naked?"

"I don't know. I even don't know if they would let me play when I'm naked."

"I think they will, ADP says that you have to do all the things that you would do normally. So, playing soccer will be no exception."

Then Sandra giggled and said, "Well, maybe I can distract the goalie on Saturday. Flash my pussy at him, at the moment one of our players kicks the ball towards his goal."

"You really are a crazy girl," Dina said, "you are already thinking about how you could use your body while I would be just scared to go on the field looking like you."

"I can't help it," Sandra said. "But I really don't care if people are looking at me."

"But ... how do you feel about all those people that can touch you, whenever they want?"

Sandra thought about it for a moment and then said, "I'm not comfortable with it, when Melinda did that thing today, I acted brave and even felt a little excited about it, but I also felt humiliated. It sure gives me a completely different feeling than when they are just looking at me. And being touched while others look at me, it makes it even worse."

Not that Sandra didn't like it, but she just felt some shame when those things happened to her, even when it also turned her on. However, she sure wasn't ready to confess this to anyone else.

"I thought that already," Dina said. "Even when you didn't show it, I was sure you weren't completely happy about it."

"I think it is because it is so intimate," Sandra said when she thought a little more about it. "If I wouldn't be comfortable now with being naked, I think I would have been crying again like yesterday, but it sure could still happen if they go too far with me."

"Well, that's why we need to figure out how we can prevent it as a group."

"I know," Sandra said and she was less happy now, because she sure wished that she could protect all ADP students from all those humiliating things. And then she thought about something, "Hey, did you see Laura during the break?"

"No!" Dina said. She hadn't thought about it until now, but she hadn't seen her on the courtyard during the last break. She then went on, with sympathy in her voice, "I overheard Melinda, when she came back from the principal's office. She told her friends that the girl, that had slapped her, had been punished and would get her clothes back Thursday after school. So, she should also be running around naked in school, but I didn't see her. I also didn't see where Melinda went to!"

"That's strange! We surely need to protect her from everyone," Sandra said with conviction. "She stood up for me, so we need to do the same for her."

"I don't think you can do much in your situation, but myself and the others sure will try to protect her, because I'm sure that Melinda will try something with her as well. Maybe she already did!"

"Thanks," Sandra said and smiled at Dina. Sandra was glad that Dina was still in her class, she had already been a good friend last year, and it seemed she would be even a better friend this year. However, she also wondered if Melinda had already messed with Laura during the previous break.

Sandra had enough of lying on her tummy on the bench, and she moved and sat up straight now. Her back rested against the back part of the bench, and she laid her arms on top of it. Her right leg was crossed over her left leg.

"Wouldn't it be great if the whole world would banish clothes?" Sandra asked with some pleasure in her voice.

Dina giggled and said, "Oh no, I prefer the way I look now."

"Spoilsport," Sandra said jokingly.

Sandra heard some noise coming from the entrance of the basketball field, and she saw that a group of girls, from that other school, were walking on the basketball field with their female teacher behind them. Sandra looked at the group and then saw that the cat-girl was among them. She also noticed that most of the girls glanced in her direction by times, even the teacher had looked at her.

Sandra didn't move and just kept on sitting there like before, with her back against the back of the bench, her arms resting on it and exposing her breasts to the whole group of girls that had arrived just now. However, her vulva was kept out of sight by her crossed legs.

Sandra saw how the class of girls divided themselves into two teams. And then the cat-girl walked up to her teacher and asked the woman something while pointing at Sandra and Dina. The woman nodded her head and then the cat-girl came running up the bleachers, towards them.

When the girl had reached them, she asked Sandra and Dina, "Do you wanna play with us? We are two players short."

Sandra looked at her and said, "If you don't mind a naked girl in your team, sure."

Sandra and the girl looked at Dina, and she just smiled and said, "Well, if she will play naked, who am I to say no."

"Thanks," the girl said. "I'm Heather, by the way."

Sandra and Dina both said their names and then stood up. Sandra first put her towel away and then followed the girl down to the basketball field.

The teacher was looking at them with wide open eyes and when they reached her, the teacher asked, "Are you sure you want to play with us like that!"

"Sure, I love basketball," Sandra said, but then she looked down at her feet and said, "But I sure would prefer if the other girls could lose their sneakers."

"I'm sure they won't mind," the teacher said. She then blew her whistle and the other girls came running towards her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.