The Cosmic James Bond - Cover

The Cosmic James Bond

Copyright© 2009 by aubie56

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ham Specter runs afoul of an IED and loses all but his head. Aliens convert him to a cyborg and make him one of their cosmic secret agents. This is the story of some of Ham's adventures as he helps The Center to fight the evil Octopoid organization that wants to rule all of the infinite possible universes. He has a built in AI named Honeybunch and the deadliest fingers in the cosmos. His cock is pretty useful, too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Harem   Violence  

I had hardly gotten away from the auction site when three men jumped out of an alley in front of us. I assumed that these were simple cutpurses, at first, but then, from Arxy's description, I recognized Sir Emlot Horsol among the group. He said, "Sir, I very much desire to own the older of the two slaves you bought today. I would offer 21 gold pieces for her, if you would be so kind."

"No, no way is she for sale. I fully intend to keep her for myself."

"That is not a very good attitude for a lone man to take when he is facing three accomplished swordsmen."

I shouted to the two women, "INTO THE ALLEY! QUICKLY!" Fortunately, I received no argument, and the women jumped to do my bidding. The three men drew their swords, Horsol had a normal longsword, and the other two had shortswords. They all had bucklers, which were more convenient to carry in town than were regular full sized shields.

I, too, had a buckler, which worked much better than a larger shield with a bastard sword. I drew my sword as soon as they made their move. I shifted my position so that they could not enter the alley without passing me, which I was certain that they could not do. Have you ever had a sword fight with a cyborg? I thought not.

I was able to move so fast that the nearest villain could not react as I brought my sword down to lop off his right arm and came back upon his neck with my recovery stroke. He was soon headless and out of the battle. I really wanted to finish off Horsol, but he pushed his remaining companion at me and ran off. Horsol's companion was actually pushed onto the point of my sword, so I was delayed disentangling from him long enough for Horsol to dodge out of sight. Shit! Now I would have to chase him down.


When we got back to the tavern, I stopped in the main room to tell the tavern keeper that I had two slaves, now, and I would have them staying in my room with me. I settled on a new rate for my room, since the slaves would also have to eat, but would not need any additional bedding. Considerable haggling resulted in a price of 5 coppers per day for the three of us, including two meals for each one. Once that was settled, we headed for our room.

When we got there, I told them to sit on the bed while I did a few things. Before I could do anything, though, I heard from Honeybunch. Ham, you do know, of course, that you will be expected to fuck both of these women tonight. Do you want either one of them to become pregnant?

No, I do not! I am aware of my social duties, so please get some of those special birth control pills from The Center. I want to start the two women on them right away.

OK, the requisition is in ... Delivered to your waist pouch. Now what?

Now, I will find them some clothes so that they can appear in public without causing a stir.

While I was talking to Honeybunch, the two women had dropped their blankets and were sitting on the bed completely exposed to my view. That's when the problem dawned on me. Honeybunch, what will be the best way to get rid of the parasites they are bound to be carrying in all that hair. They must be a walking parasite zoo from their crotches to the top of their heads.

I'll requisition some depilatory cream for their crotches and under their arms. Their heads will require something different. Of course, you can remove the hair from their heads if you want to, but their spirits would be crushed if you did that. I recommend a separate cream that can be combed through their hair and will kill all of the parasites.

That sounds good to me. I'll get to work on that as soon as I fetch them some clothes. They can't go to the Great Room for supper without clothes.

I told the two women that I would be right back and went downstairs to talk to the innkeeper. He suggested that I talk to the serving wench and called her to talk to me. She agreed to find some old clothes for the two women and bring them to my room. I gave her a silver piece to pay for the clothes and thanked her for the help.

The pills, creams, and combs had been delivered to my belt pouch by the time I got back to our room, so I had the girls take the pills with a little watered wine I had in my canteen. I explained what the pills were for, and they were absolutely fascinated to be owned by such a great wizard.

I was a little amused that they wanted me to spread the cream on their crotches, though they would do it under their arms. Both girls had beautiful pussies, so I was not in the least reluctant to fulfill their wish. They gasped at the way their hair fell out as soon as I spread the cream. I suspect that they felt cheated when I did not need to do a lot of pussy-rubbing.

They did their arm pits, and I think that they would have bathed in the cream if I had ordered it.

I spread the other cream through their hair and showed them how to comb it so that every strand of hair would be coated. I had them wipe the combs on a scrap of cloth so that they could see how many dead parasites they were removing from their hair. This pushed my wizard status even higher, and I suspect that they were now afraid of me.

I had them gather the removed hair and dump it into the chamber pot along with the cloth covered with the dead parasites. Once they were clothed, I would send them out to the midden to dump the pot.

We had only a few more minutes before the serving wench showed up with two skirts and two blouses. Neither one were in very good repair, but they were both clean. I thanked the woman and gave her two coppers as a tip that she would not have to share with her boss. She kissed me on the cheek and scampered out of the room before I could change my mind over the tip.

By the time the two girls were dressed, it was time to go for supper, but I did send them to dump the chamber pot before it got dark. When they came back, we washed our hands with some special wipes that Honeybunch kept on hand for me before going to dinner.

The two women ate a meal better than any they'd had in months, if not years. The both had such a blissful look on their faces that I hated to take them back to our room. However, it was inevitable.

Hula, the older one, and Osso, the younger one, were both a little apprehensive, but determined to live up to the name of sex-slave. As soon as we got back to the room, they stripped off their "new" clothes and plopped on the bed. Believe it or not, the little finger of my left hand was a bug killer. I had treated the room the first day I moved in, but I gave it another shot of the ray that came from my finger.

A dim blue light was visible as I pointed to every part of the room. I even gave the bed two shots. The blue light was simply the aiming device so that I would know where the ray was pointed. This little exhibition further reinforced my reputation as a wizard. Of course, the room had not been cleaned today, so there was quite a pile of bugs, bedbugs, fleas, lice, and a few ticks, on the floor under the bed. It was amazing how many bugs could live in a mattress made of corn shucks.

I removed my clothes and gathered all of the clothes to be put into the carry-all bag that handled the transporting of objects too large to fit into my belt pouch. By tomorrow, the clothes would be returned, all cleaned and repaired. I was pretty sure that the women's clothes would be replaced and with ones that fit better. But that was a problem for tomorrow—tonight, we had more pleasant things to think about.

I asked and was told that Hula was experienced in sex, at least she thought she was. Well, we would know the truth very soon. Osso claimed to be a virgin, but anxious to learn. Ah, the enthusiasm of youth.

I asked Hula how many partners she'd had, and she said that she had lost count, since she had been raped by every guard on the slave train, but that was to be expected. She had also had six sex partners back in her home village. At this statement, Osso's eyes got big, she obviously didn't know how active her sister had been. Hula did not have a favorite position, but she had been raped most often in the doggy position, so that definitely was not her favorite. She also had never had oral or anal sex, so she had a lot more to learn than she realized.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.