Ghosts of the Past - Cover

Ghosts of the Past

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Charles Richards and Thomas Seldon are investigating an illegal arms smuggling ring for the FBI. Ghosts from their wives and their friends pasts are giving them their best leads. The investigation proves that all of their lives were fated to be intertwined... and they add some new friends to their group. The couples all happily begin their families and then one last "ghost" pops up to haunt Diana and Charles...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Dawn Estevez's heart pounded all the way home. Dear God ... her husband was about to fulfill the only fantasy that had ever driven her to distraction ... She glanced out the back window of their car to see that Rick's partner with the L.A.P.D., Officer Larry Wilson, was still following them.

She'd always thought Larry was a nice guy ... even after Rick had told her that he and Larry had fucked a few women together. To look at Larry, you'd never suspect he was the type. He looked like the All-American, clean-cut type. Blonde and blue-eyed with a charming, boyish grin ... he was the complete opposite of her smoldering Latin lover, her husband Enrique.

By the time they pulled into the driveway at their house, she was fairly panting with excitement. She looked at Rick and saw the trepidation in his eyes. She frowned. "Rick ... if this is going to cause problems between us or between you and Larry..."

Rick smiled slightly. "No, Angel ... I trust you ... but I am a little worried about Larry. Once he knows just how sexy and erotic you are, I hope he'll still be able to control himself around you!"

Dawn smiled. "Maybe now would be a good time to tell me how you expect me to conduct myself with Larry, so I don't do anything to upset you."

Rick sobered for a moment. "I want your focus to remain on me. Larry is here strictly for your pleasure and I will tell both you and he what you can do. He cannot touch you and you cannot touch him unless I give my permission. Sólo con mi permiso. ¿Entiendes?" he asked firmly with his hand cupping her cheek.

"Sí, mi amor ... yo entiendo!" she whispered and was rewarded with a quick, hard kiss.


"Go ahead, partner ... touch her breasts! I know you've been dying to ever since we undressed her!" Rick said silkily as Dawn stared at him nervously.

She was standing between the two men, facing her husband, staring into his eyes. Nervousness was slowly being replaced by desire. Her right hand was locked around Rick's hot, hard cock and she could feel Larry's long, slender cock wedged at her lower back and ass. She inhaled sharply when she felt a strange pair of hands slide up her abdomen to cup her full breasts.

Dawn gasped quietly when she felt Larry's cock twitch against her backside as his hands slowly and gently explored her breasts. She couldn't stop the moan that escaped her lips when her husband's partner lightly pinched her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers and rolled them gently. She involuntarily grasped Rick's cock tighter and pumped her hand back and forth.

Rick groaned softly. "Ohhhh ... she must like what you're doing, partner. She's taking it out on my cock! Turn around, Angel. Doesn't she have the most beautiful nipples? Lean back on me, Angel, and let my partner get a good look at your beautiful breasts. Go ahead, Larry ... I know you're dying to lick and suck my wife's nipples!"

Before he could even think about what he was doing, Larry Wilson bent down to lave his tongue on Dawn's breasts and then firmly sucked her nipples into his mouth. She moaned loudly and her back arched, forcing her pelvis against his. His cock was wedged between them, her soft pussy hair tickling his hard flesh. His dick twitched again and he felt a strange fluttering in the pit of his stomach ... same as he'd felt once before several months ago ... He was horny as hell ... but his desire for his partner's wife was fast outweighing his lust for her.

Damn ... Larry couldn't believe his partner was letting him go this far with his wife ... It was one thing when they were pleasuring a strange woman that neither one of them had any claim on! But this was his wife ... his sexy, erotic ... angelic ... wife...

Larry jerked suddenly and stood up straight, looking down at his slightly shorter partner. Rick's face was unreadable. But there were many emotions warring in his eyes. Love ... desire ... jealousy ... lust ... confusion ... Then he looked at Dawn. Her eyes were closed but there was no mistaking the mask of pleasure on her face.

His heart was in danger here ... but he didn't care ... He wanted to make love to this woman...

Rick stared at his partner's face. This wasn't just about sex for him any more ... He could see the desire in Larry's eyes for his wife ... He knew his partner's look of lust when he wanted to just fuck a woman and that wasn't it ... He wanted to make love to his wife...

"Partner ... I have just one rule for you tonight. You can touch and kiss and take my wife's body any way you want ... but you cannot kiss her lips. Only I am allowed to kiss my wife. Understood?"

Larry stared regretfully for a moment at Dawn's luscious lips, then he looked at his partner and nodded that he agreed. It's just as well ... kissing was too intimate ... he would surely lose his heart to her if he kissed her while making love to her...

Rick turned his wife in his arms so he could scoop her up and carry her to their bed. He waited while Larry pulled the bedspread and sheet back and then he leaned over and laid her on the middle of the bed. Both men lay down on either side of her. Rick leaned over his wife and kissed her deeply until she moaned in desire.

Larry reached out and caressed her breasts as he enviously watched his partner's wife passionately kissing her husband. Dawn arched and thrust her breasts toward his hand as she ardently kissed and clung to Rick. Did she react so to his touch or her husband's kiss...

She whimpered desperately and squirmed her hips. Larry watched as Rick trailed his left hand down his wife's flat abdomen to swirl his fingers in her dark brown curls before sliding them between her creamy thighs. Dawn immediately groaned deeply in her throat, spread her legs and thrust her hips against his hand.

Rick tore his lips away from hers to stare at her face. Her neck bent backward and her breasts arched upward as another loud moan escaped her lips. Rick looked over at his partner staring at his fingers delving into his wife's pussy. Rick reached up and took Larry's right hand from Dawn's breasts and moved it down until he curled his fingers into her soft, wet flesh and stroked her. Dawn moaned loudly and rolled her hips wantonly.

Larry couldn't hold back. He bent down and laved Dawn's right breast a few times, drew the hard peak into his mouth and fluttered his tongue on her lovely nipple. Rick circled her engorged clit with his middle finger and bent his head down to suck her left nipple between his lips and flutter his tongue on it.

Larry groaned when he felt her soft flesh convulse on his fingers. Dawn grasped the backs of both men's heads and cried out from an intense orgasm. Her hips rode their fingers while her husband and his partner sucked on her breasts. When her orgasm subsided, she released her grips on their hair.

Rick and Larry both lifted up to look at her face. Then they looked at each other and smiled.

"Damn, partner ... that's the first time we've ever made a woman come in less than a minute!"

Rick grinned even wider. "That's my angel for you, partner! She's a very sensuous woman ... very easy to please! If you want a real treat, now's the best time to taste her ... while she's dripping from her orgasm! Go on, partner, take a taste of the sweetest pussy I've ever had!"

Larry sat up and moved down between Dawn's legs as she propped her feet up and spread wide open for him. He bit back a groan as he stared at the most inviting looking pussy he'd ever seen. Wet lips the color of pink rose petals surrounded by creamy flesh covered with soft, curly dark brown hair, dewy from their recent ministrations.

He bent down and inhaled her scent ... sweet ... intoxicating ... and he could feel the heat radiating from her flesh. He exhaled heavily; his breath caressed the very core of her. She moaned softly and barely undulated her hips toward his mouth. Larry looked up and saw his partner staring at him with a mixture of lust and jealousy, but he nodded his head at him.

Larry snaked out his tongue and flicked her clit a few times as they stared each other down. Dawn moaned loudly and bucked her hips. Rick's eyelids lowered as his lust won out. Yeah, his partner liked watching him lick his wife's pretty pussy ... He'd told him he couldn't kiss her lips ... but he didn't say he couldn't kiss those lips...

Larry closed his eyes and tilted his head to kiss Dawn's nether lips just like he would kiss her mouth. He softly nibbled both sets of her lips with his until she was whimpering and then he parted his lips and stroked his tongue into the sweet recesses. He swirled his tongue into her wet core and pretended that he was sparring with her soft tongue in an intimate, erotic kiss.

Dawn gave a guttural groan and grasped the head between her legs to thrust her flesh onto his velvety tongue as he invaded her deeply. She was on the verge of another climax. She exploded when she heard her husband's voice next to her ear.

"My partner likes your sweet pussy, Angel! He's tonguing you real good, isn't he? Lick her good, Larry. Lick up all my wife's sweet juices! There's plenty more to come!"

Between Dawn's screams, the throbbing of her flesh as it flowed with her sweet nectar and her husband's erotic encouragement, Larry Wilson suddenly found himself on the verge of an orgasm. He didn't want to just abandon Dawn in the middle of hers. He reached down with his right hand to grasp the base of his throbbing dick and squeezed just enough to stave off his impending orgasm.

Larry gradually withdrew from Dawn's dripping flesh. He lay still as he took several deep breaths and held onto his dick until the tingling in his balls receded. He looked up suddenly when he heard Rick chuckle. "It's not funny, partner! I very nearly lost it! Especially when you opened your mouth!"

Rick chuckled again and said, "Well, don't feel bad, partner. I nearly lost it, too, watching the pleasure on my sweet angel's face. Angel, I think poor Larry is going to have to come at least once before we can double-team you or he won't be able to make it last very long! So, how do you want to handle this?"

Dawn looked at Rick. "It's your decision. You decide how you want things to ... go down." She'd really like to suck his cock...

Rick grinned slyly at his wife. He knew what his Angel wanted... "Larry ... when was the last time you had a blowjob ... a good one?"

Larry's eyebrows went up as he remembered watching the way Dawn had sucked Rick off in the coatroom earlier. "It's been a while, partner."

Rick looked down at Dawn and asked her seductively, "Angel ... would like to suck my partner's cock while I take your sweet pussy from behind?"

A radiant smile curled Dawn's lips as she slowly nodded her head. She pulled Rick down for a quick, deep kiss and then sat up and moved onto her knees next to Larry as he lay across the foot of the bed. She examined his cock for a moment, marveling at the differences between his and her husband's.

Larry's cock was about an inch or so longer than Rick's six inches. But where Rick had a thick, dark mocha-colored shaft with a bulbous head, Larry's shaft was slender and reddish pink in color with a purplish flared tip. She reached out to tentatively stroke him and jumped when his cock twitched as he hissed through his teeth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.