Early Retirement - Cover

Early Retirement

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I take an early retirement and enjoy much sex and many women with help from some new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size  

A few weeks had passed and we had a few parties. Ruth and Sue Ann continued to make me a happy guy. Both supplied fantastic sex and added to that were Ruth with her cooking and Sue Ann with conversation. We decided to have a big party for the Fourth of July. We invited Carol who said she would be at the lake staying with her sister and brother in-law and some friends so we added them to the invitation. We called around and got most of the horse club committed, as well as people from Sue Ann's marina and friends of Ruth's who we partied with previously. James and Claire said they would come and might bring another couple They said they also had a surprise. My former roommates were coming along with Jill, Amy, and George's girlfriend, Susan.

We were looking forward to a long, hot weekend. All three of us were well tanned and I had become used to handling boats. We arranged to borrow a couple of pontoons from the marina because of the number of people coming for the party.

People started arriving a couple of days before the fourth and most of those from out of town were staying for a week. Mike and George came in first with their girls. Sue Ann and Barbara were introduced. They were wearing their string bikinis and they thoroughly kissed each one. I shook hands with Mike and George and kissed Jill, Amy and Susan receiving plenty of tongue as I fondled each body. Jill was wearing a t-shirt with no bra and a pair of very short shorts. I tweaked her nipples which were already sticking out. Susan was wearing a micro skirt and I put my hand up between her legs and felt warm pussy since she wasn't wearing panties. Amy was wearing a halter top that allowed my hands to get under the material and fondle her breasts and a micro short jeans skirt. My hand found no panties under it either. It was already starting to look like a promising party. I noticed that Ruth had felt and had been felt by Mike while Sue Ann was doing the same and being done the same to by George. In their string bikinis, it was not hard to get hold of body parts to fondle.

My phone rang and I answered it. Carol told me they had arrived and had just settled in. I invited her and all with her over to my place for a pre-party party. She accepted and said that they would come by boat.

I told Sue Ann who said she would be at the dock to meet them. When I told Ruth, she said she would have more burgers ready to grill. Our guests were locating in a guest room with a king bed. I guessed they planned to sleep together or whatever.

We all went outside to the dock to lay out and wait for Carol and her friends and family. They arrived. Carol was topless and wearing a string bikini bottom. Her sister, Patty, was wearing a top with no bottom. I guess that saved money on buying suits! Tom introduced me to Ed and Mac who were friends along for the fun and sex. He explained that Carol had sucked Ed while Patty sucked Mac all the way down from Atlanta. They looked a little tired and worn. They all had beers and were ready to enjoy the rest of the afternoon and evening.

Mike and George were looking at Carol like they couldn't believe her tits. Amy and Susan were, too. Finally, Amy went up to her and said, "Are those real?"

"Yes," responded Carol, "they just grew there naturally. Feel them."

Amy began to fondle one and then the other. Carol pulled her close and they kissed with lots of tongue. I heard Carol whisper, "I love to be double fisted. Would you do that later?"

Amy's eyes popped open wide but she nodded. "Oh, yes, yes!"

We hung around outside with a lot of fondling going on along with some heavy kissing. Carol lost the bottom to her bikini and Ruth lost both her top and bottom. Jill was kissing her and fondling her body hotly. Finally, Jill started to work her way down Ruth's body and was kneeling between Ruth's legs eating her cunt like she was starving. Her brother, Mike, moved behind her and shoved his cock to the root in her cunt after freeing his cock and pulling her suit to one side. He was not gentle and each inward thrust, burying his cock into his sister's body, pushed her face into Ruth's cunt. It didn't take long for all three to orgasm hard. Mike shot his cream deep into his sister's cunt and Ruth flooded her face with girl cum. Patty came over as Mike pulled out and sucked his cock clean and then buried her face in Jill's crotch sucking Mike's cum and her juices.

It was later so we got up and walked and stumbled to the house for supper and more fun.

Ruth went into the kitchen to do wonderful things to food and Mike went in to help her. This would be good. When we were roommates, Mike had cooked and he was excellent though not quite in Ruth's class. Sue came over to me and facing away sat on my lap. I had lost my suit as had she outside so she ease down on my cock taking it all the way into her ass. She put her long legs outside mine as I enjoyed the feel of her tight ass and she seemed to enjoy the feeling of her ass filled with my cock.

We just lay back in the large chair and watched as Amy and Jill were on the couch with Carol between them. They were fondling and sucking on one of Carol's tits each. Carol had slid forward a bit so her hips were at the edge of the couch. It didn't take long for George to move between her logs and push his cock into her cunt. He pumped for a while and then, with a surprised look, came hard in her cunt. "Wow!, I've never had a cunt work my cock like that. He pulled out and Susan sucked his cock down her throat cleaning him completely before moving between Carol's thighs and sucking her boyfriend's cum from her cunt.

She keep sucking and brought her hand up to Carol's cunt while she sucked her clit. She began to push one, two, and then three fingers into her cunt. Carol moaned, "More, fill me! Fist me!" Susan added a fourth finger and pushed. She folded her thumb into her palm and made a cone of her hand and pushed it all the way into Carol's cunt until the cunt lips closed around her wrist. "Ahh!" moaned Carol as her cunt hole was filled. Susan began to fuck her hand more deeply into Carol's body. Jill and Amy continued to suck Carol's tits not being gentle nipping at her nipples and squeezing them with their hands. It was always incredible to me how much seemingly harsh treatment Carol could take and still look great. Those tits never sagged even a little and her cunt and ass were able to tighten around any cock and squeeze it to orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.