Seeing a Great Country - Cover

Seeing a Great Country

Copyright© 2009 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After divorcing and retiring from work early a man decides it's time to do some travelling. Along the way he meets some interesting people.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

Precisely at eight in the morning there was a knock on his door. Shannon was right there at the agreed time and she was wearing the same type of outfit she wore last Sunday. She had a smile on her face and appeared to be very happy this morning. She could smell the coffee perking and helped herself to a cup. Matt offered her some smoked salmon on a bagel with cream cheese and she accepted. He thought she presented a very interesting picture of a beautiful woman enjoying herself when she was eating.

"I am sorry I couldn't go out with you last night. It was my grandmother's 90th birthday and with my parents gone I promised them I would spend the night with her. It was a quiet night and she told me many stories, most of which I have heard before."

"I am glad you spent the time with her. Family is important to me and I see to you as well."

Fishing with Shannon yielded the same results as last week of about one fish every 10 to 15 minutes. Shannon suggested that they troll from a white house she pointed out along a line which runs to the marina. Matt trolled along this suggested line and within a short time they were catching salmon. These fish however were about four pounds bigger on the average from what they had previously caught.

Shannon said," Why the fish run bigger along this line I don't know but they always have. This is my secret spot."

"Thanks for sharing it with me. I won't tell anyone."

When there were other fishing boats in the area Matt steered away from this line so it would remain a secret.

At two o'clock they decided to call it a day for fishing. It was a quick trip to the marina to top off the gas tank before they tied up at Matt's pier. This time they flipped a coin to see who would filet the one salmon they kept. Matt again was able to exercise his fish filleting skills.

After an adult beverage Matt grilled the salmon. Shannon prepared the salad and a buttery lemon sauce for the salmon. It was a tasty meal made more so by Matt watching Shannon. Once the dishes were washed they sat on the couch and watched a little television. There was a golf tournament on that they both were interested in watching

Shannon started cuddling with Matt but said she had to be going soon. Matt moved to kiss her and she was receptive to his advances. His hands lightly explored her upper body and there was no objection from her. Matt was impressed by what his hands were telling him of her physical attributes. His hands didn't venture to go lower because he respected what she previously had said. When the time was right she would let him know. He hoped the time would be right and soon as he was only going to be in the area for two more weeks.

Apparently the time wasn't right yet because she broke the kiss and said, "Please be patient with me," and put her head against the side of his head.

He held her and didn't say anything as no words were necessary. Just to hold this wonderful lady in his arms was a privilege in itself.

She moved away from him and said she had to be going as she had promised her grandmother she would stop by. At the door she gave him one last kiss and said, "Call me."

He gave her a playful slap on her back side and said, "You can bet your little butt I will."

Matt watched her drive away and wondered if their relationship would proceed to more than just doing some kissy face and petting. He was getting a little frustrated by her reluctance to go further. He thought about her and after some thinking he admitted to himself that maybe he was just a little anxious about wanting to have sex with her. If he was with another woman maybe he could eliminate some of his current sexual frustration. He thought about it for a while and picked up his cell phone to dial a phone number that was on a piece of paper he was holding in his hand.

"Hello."

"Hi, this is Matt; I hope I am not disturbing you."

"Not in the least. What can I do for you or maybe do to you?"

"Well that sort of a remark from you will get my heart pumping. I was wondering if you have plans for tomorrow. If you don't I was hoping you would go for a ride with me. I was going to drive and see Mt St Helen or what is left of it. I then will be able to tell people I saw it. This trip shouldn't be more than three or four hours. Would you want to go with me?"

"I'd love too. I have never been there either. What time do you want to leave?"

"I'll pick you up at eight."

Maura opened the door when Matt pressed her door bell button. She had on a blouse that had enough buttons unbuttoned to show a tantalizing bit of her cleavage. She was wearing Bermuda shorts that while they weren't painted on her they were tight enough to show a nice jiggle to her butt as she walked to the car.

It was an easy drive to this volcano. The devastation it had done in 1980 was still apparent even after all of this time. Maura was impressed by what she saw and was an interesting conversationalist in repeating bits of information about the area she had read. The perfume she was wearing was pleasant and evident in the car. When Matt glanced at her, he thought she presented a nice picture of a very seductive lady. They went into the visitor's center and looked at some of the photos that were taken right after the eruption that showed the destruction.

While the pictures were interesting, Maura's arm was wrapped Matt's arm which had the effect of pressing his arm against her breast. He looked at her and when he saw the smile on her face it was apparent she knew that his arm was pressing against where she intended. Her wanting to be in physical contact with him was something he couldn't ignore.

Since it was still early, Matt suggested they continue the drive and take the road that circles around Mt Rainier. Maura said that if that's what he wanted to do she was all for it. It was an easy drive because of a lack of traffic but it was much longer than Matt thought it would be. The view of the mountain was interesting and picturesque. The drive which circled the mountain with a few stops along the way took so long that it was dusk and they were still miles away from Olympia. Matt estimated they would be back in town by eight.

"What restaurant do you want to eat at?"

"Oh Matt, why don't we just go back to my place and I can make something for us to eat?"

"I don't think so. Having the opportunity to have a very attractive lady on my arm is something that I wish to take advantage of as it does good things to my male ego. I like to see other men being jealous because this attractive lady that is with me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.