Oh Teacher, My Teacher - Cover

Oh Teacher, My Teacher

Copyright© 2009 by Coaster2

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Rookie teacher Rick Campbell gets a huge surprise when he's invited to escort the "Ice Queen" to the Christmas Dance. Incredible!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I'd pretty much given up the idea of traveling this summer. The wedding schedule had been moved to early August, and due to the high profile it commanded, there would be no time in July for even a couple of weeks to ourselves. I was in no position to complain, however. I was about to marry a spectacular woman. Not just a beautiful one, but a smart and dynamic one.

So now you can understand my opening comments about just how much my life had changed in a few months. All my plans of a year ago seemed so inconsequential now.

I didn't change anything in the classroom as far my approach went. My students got over the kidnapping episode and then the engagement announcement fairly easily. I think some of the staff were more fascinated with those events than the students. I had even made peace with most of the single males. They were envious, I know, but didn't begrudge me my good fortune.

When the school year ended, I was pleased that all of my students had passed, although a few had just scraped by. More importantly, I had raised the interest in history among the student body, and I already knew there would be more students enrolling for the next semester. The administration was satisfied, the students were satisfied, so I was satisfied with my progress.

Our wedding date had been set for August 2, 2008, at St. Luke's Anglican Church in Vancouver. It was going to be a big affair. The reception would be held at Shaughnessy Golf Club and more than three hundred people were invited. I'll be the first to admit I was intimidated.

When I saw the guest list, it was loaded with the movers and shakers in our part of the world. I sat down with Crystal and she told me just who all the guests were and why they were invited. I could see why Henrik could trust her to run his company in his absence with the knowledge she possessed. She was one very smart and well-informed lady.

My folks had adjusted to the idea that I would be marrying into a very wealthy and influential family. I know Dad was worried that he would be put in a situation where he was expected to match the lifestyle of the Rasmussens, but that never happened. Henrik and Crystal wouldn't allow it. As an example, Henrik provided the entire wedding party with appropriate clothing; dresses for the women and tuxedos for the men. I think that took more pressure off Dad than any other single thing.

My soon-to-be-in-laws had informed us in May that they wanted to look after the honeymoon. Henrik had held back on details, but he and Crystal had obviously quizzed Astrid about where I might want to go and then where she might want to go. They chose to provide both. We didn't find out until two weeks before the wedding that they had booked us on two river cruises, the Danube and the Rhone.

We would spend almost three weeks in middle Europe and the south of France. Astrid was so excited that she began packing almost before she knew where the rivers went. We would be home just ten days before school started. I would have some new slides to show and Astrid would have some wonderful memories.

After years of doing my travels on a miniscule budget, it was going to be a pleasure to take our honeymoon voyage in the lap of luxury. In typical fashion, Astrid had gone to the travel section of our local book store and bought enough books and maps to keep her busy for some time to come. She had looked up the cruises on the internet and downloaded the itinerary with the optional events, and had already chosen places we just had to see.

Her enthusiasm was contagious. This was one summer I was going to remember for a long, long time to come. There was nothing for me to do but sit back and enjoy it.

I was surprised but delighted when I learned that Mom and Dad were accompanying the Rasmussens to the Oregon coast for a week right after the wedding. They were flying down in Henrik's plane, and while the men played golf at several of the great seaside courses, the women would shop and tour the area. I thought that was a great idea, especially for Mom, after all the excitement of the wedding was finally past.

I thought long and hard about who I should ask to be my best man. I had been out of school for several years now and I had lost track of many of the guys I had known at university. To be truthful, I didn't really have a best friend any more. At least, not one who lived in the area. The two guys I might have asked were living in Cleveland and Los Angeles. I didn't even have an address for them.

I talked it over with Astrid, and together we came up with a candidate. I called Milo Remple, my golfing partner. He had been invited to the wedding of course, but I don't think he was prepared for my request.

"Milo, I know we haven't known each other very long, but ... I wanted to ask you ... if you would be my best man at my wedding."

We had indulged in the usual pleasantries before I popped the question, naturally.

"Wow ... Rick. I don't know what to say. I wasn't expecting this."

"I know. My two best friends live in the U.S. and they won't be here for the wedding. I was hoping that you would stand in for them. I know it's asking a lot ... but ... I can't think of anyone else I'd be comfortable with."

"Well ... I'm flattered. I know Henrik thinks very highly of you, and I can't think of any reason to say no ... so ... I will!"

His voice had ended on an upbeat note and I was enormously relieved.

"Thank you, Milo. Thank you very much. I owe you."

"No ... no you don't. I've known Astrid for some time now and I think she's very lucky to be getting a guy of your quality. I'm proud to be asked ... make no mistake."

We chatted for a few more minutes before I hung up, greatly relieved. I really was happy that Milo had agreed. We had hit it off almost immediately and I could see him as a long-term friend.

When I told Astrid that Milo had consented, she was all smiles and hugs.

"You've made a wonderful choice, Rick. I love Milo and I know Daddy will be pleased too."

We agreed to eschew the usual bachelor party scene in favour of a quiet night of men-friends at the Rasmussen's. We barbequed some steaks, played pool, drank quite a bit of beer, scotch, and brandy, and generally told lies about our exploits.

I found myself telling tales of my occasional conquests on my world travels, happy that Astrid was nowhere near to overhear them. I gather my father was somewhat surprised at my exploits and perhaps a bit jealous. He was already ga-ga over Astrid, so this wasn't doing his ego any good. I don't think he ever had the opportunities that I did when he was young.

Milo told some very funny stories about his misspent youth as well as his travails through law school. He had come from a relatively poor family and had to work his way through school and university. I could detect a note of scorn over the "rich boys" who skated through college without a care about tomorrow. I think he enjoyed his role now when he encountered them as adversaries. They were grist for the mill in his view.

The wedding day dawned cloudy and I worried about rain, but as noon approached, the clouds broke and the sun came through. It was an omen in my view. I don't have any strong recollections of that day except that everyone in the wedding party made sure I was ready and dressed on time, delivered to the appropriate place and had learned my lines.

The one thing I do remember was turning back to see Astrid and Henrik walking slowly toward me down the aisle. It was surrealistic. She was a vision and somehow seemed taller than her father. Her lovely gown and veil masked her beauty, but I knew it was only temporary.

An unexpected calm came over me as she joined me for the formal ceremony. I had been extremely nervous until that moment. Perhaps it was the realization that my fervent wish was about to come true. I was to be married to Astrid Rasmussen, the most beautiful woman in existence. I couldn't think of anything else that would make my life more perfect.

I don't recall all the ceremony, although I did remember the words and the vows. Milo presented the ring, smiling as I took it from him with an unexpectedly steady hand. As I slipped it on Astrid's finger, I looked up at her and could see tears and a very big smile through the veil. I carefully lifted the veil at the appropriate time, kissed the tracks of her tears and then her soft lips. I had won my prize.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.