Chuck's Forced Vacation - Cover

Chuck's Forced Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Deputy U.S. Marshal Chuck Johnson is forced to go on Vacation so who better to join than the "Vacation" crew led by Steve Sharp and his family. Chuck is just as busy on his forced Vacation as he was at home.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

A warm lithe body slid in bed next to me. I didn't know what time it was or who was visiting. The body snuggled up to me and I felt pointy nipples against my chest. Lips touched mine as we clinched and a hand grasped my growing interest. The more we kissed, the more interested I became.

Suddenly, I was curious to see who came to visit with me. Slowly I opened my eyes and saw Serene's smiling face. She whispered, "I knew you would pack a wallop. I think you might be the answer to Gloria's and my hunger. You know she's laying awake, waiting to find out if you're agreeable."

Serene kissed me more passionately, wrapping herself around me as my fingers probed for the entrance that wanted to be found. Instead of plunging ahead, I took time to stretch Serene out on her back and taste all of her. She was very delicate, with small breasts capped with super sensitive pointy nipples. As my kisses traveled south, she gasped and scissored her legs in anticipation. When my mouth and tongue reached her center, she exploded into a frenzy of orgasms, pressing the back of my head with her hands as I plunged fingers into her to rub while I sucked on her clitoris.

She dragged me up to her mouth by my ears saying "Enough, enough, I'm going to scream and I don't want the master and mistresses to hear. Oh this is so good. Please, can you enter me? Please enter me, but don't put your seed in me. I'm not protected."

"Just a second, Serene, let's make sure."

I got up and fished in my toiletries for a package that I tore open and rolled the contents on. When I got back between Serene's legs, she moaned, "I wanted to feel your real flesh, but this is probably a lot safer. I may not let you pull out when the time comes."

We slid together, using her abundant fluids to grease the way. Soon we were thrashing through multiple orgasms for her and coming to a rapid conclusion on my part. We both moaned and kissed to keep from making more noise as I filled the condom with the juices she was fearful of. We lay together a few minutes as I wilted. I held the condom on and pulled free of Serene.

I jumped up and put the condom in the bathroom waste basket and came back to snuggle with Serene. She kissed me repeatedly and said, "You are the first man that has ever made me orgasm. I knew that I could do it, but men are usually so fast, and they don't kiss on me like you did and never would they kiss me down there. Only other ladies will do that for you. But you, Sir, you made me love every minute we were having each other. That was very nice. Do you think you can make Gloria as happy?"

"I think I would just as soon snuggle up with you and enjoy the rest of the night being next to you."

"That would be pleasant, but Gloria waits for me to return. Can she come in to see you? Why don't you wash your face so my scent isn't your after shave lotion, and I'll send Gloria in to see you. Please, make her feel as special as you have me. I'll see you on the morrow."

While Serene got up and put her gown back on, I washed my face real quick and lay back in bed. I had intentionally left the light on in the head but had the door mostly closed. It was just the right amount of light to watch another form enter the cabin, toss her gown onto the floor, and slide into bed with me.

As Gloria slid into bed, she wrapped around me and came face to face with me, smiling. She kissed me warmly and whispered, "For some reason I knew you and I were going to do this. I just felt it. It seemed your mind was entering me, getting me ready, and stimulating me. You gave me naughty thoughts that I just had to act on."

We kissed and kissed until I began caressing her entire body, enjoying the smoothness of her skin and the little extra padding she had on her hips and chest. She had a rounded belly that beckoned me to mount, but I spent the time grazing over her, enjoying all of her. Gloria orgasmed while I sucked her breasts, she orgasmed as I touched her center, and she went nuts when I kissed my way to between her legs. Her legs spread wide, but she held my face to her center as I slid my fingers into her, probing for her special spot while sucking a larger than usual protrusion. I must have hit the right spots since she began gushing and had a pillow over her face as she screamed her pleasure. When she finally went limp, I came up and kissed her until she wasn't gasping any longer. "Forgive me, Sir, Chuck, I didn't mean to wet your bed, but my juices just gushed from me. You've given me such great pleasure. Can I do that for you now?"

"How about we connect the way a man and a woman are supposed to? Are you protected or should I use a condom."

"Oh Sir, please forgive me, but I am a maiden. I've never had a man inside me. I would love to have you, but I think since I've saved it for so long, I'll save it a little longer. Please, I know how to please just as you've pleased me. May I, may I kiss you and suck you until you give my mouth all that you have?"

She didn't wait for an answer and pushed me over and attacked my recovered hardon. Gloria may have been a maiden, as she called it, but she sure knew how to suck. She made me feel as if I wanted to blast off in seconds, but kept me on a high for a long time until she took me deep into her mouth lapping and stroking me to an intense orgasm. I felt like I was being turned inside out as she took everything I had. When we were finished, I brought her up to kiss me and she turned her head. I said, "Please, kiss me, you gave me such wonderful pleasure, I wish to share a kiss with you."

Gloria attacked me kissing me, using her tongue to kiss me. I could taste myself on her but she had already swallowed everything I had given her. Instead of resting or letting me just kiss her, Gloria lunged back down to have me standing tall in seconds. She threw a leg over me and climbed up to center herself over me then slid down on me, forcing me through her maiden entrance. I was shocked, so shocked that I almost came right then.

She worked herself down completely before she leaned down to kiss me. She said softly, "You've now taken me from being a maiden to being a real woman. You've made me feel so good and so special. You deserved all of me. Please move inside of me. I don't know that you should put your stuff inside of me, but I want us to come like this. Can you put on one of those condoms like you asked about?"

I kissed Gloria and got up to retrieve another condom from my toiletries. After putting it on, I kissed her special spot some more to keep her at her peak acceptance of me. We fit together easily and began the age old rhythm that brings pleasure to both parties. As she came closer to reaching her peak, I kissed her and leaned down to suck a plump nipple into my mouth. She groaned and her pleasure center gripped me tightly as she forced her hips up into me. When I bit her nipple, she groaned louder and almost fainted. As we relaxed, Gloria hugged me and kept wanting more kisses.

"That was wonderful. I'm so glad you made me want to give you all of me. Now you must remember me for the rest of your life. I know I will you. I will want you many times from now on. This is so nice. When Serene hears what we did, she will want to come in here again. This will excite her a great deal."

We had only been holding each other a few minutes when Gloria pulled from me and said, "I must return to our cabin. The master and mistresses could become very angry if they found me in here. I'm not sure whether it would be acceptable or not. Kiss me. Yes, I will want you again."

Gloria left and I tried to remain awake to see if Serene came back in but my door remained closed. Sleep overcame me as I basked in the warm feeling that I had from sharing some very nice moments with very sweet girls.

Lips touched mine, gently. Lucille was standing next to the bed smiling at me. She said, "This place smells heavenly. I don't know who you had in here, but it sure smells nice. You'll have to tell me. Did you give another lady a special helping of your fertilizing power or did you waste it and not put it where it should be."

I smiled at Lucille and asked, "You keep mentioning what we did as something that could have made something. Have you not told me something?"

"Margaret and I both want another baby. Michael has been snipped since he said poor Chanda can't tolerate birth control or condoms. He recommended that we use you to make a baby as you seem to be such a warrior and nice person. You made us both feel wonderful as you made us mothers again."

"How can you two be so certain that you conceived from just that one time?"

"It was a good one and you actually gave each of us two complete helpings. You filled me up totally and I'm sure you did Margaret as well. We were both in cycle and with so much of your sperm, I'm sure you gave us both babies. It is our wish, so it is probably so."

When I smiled she said, "If we're not then next month you will have to fill us daily throughout our cycles. That will do it for sure."

"Come on, get up. It's time to have breakfast. I'll watch the girls and I'll know who you had. They will have big smiles on their faces."

I showered quickly and dressed for breakfast. The children were at their table, so I said good morning to all of them. Bonita wanted a hug and Serene looked up at me coyly as she tended to the kids.

With a large mug of coffee provided by Matilda, I went out on the main deck and walked to the bow to look forward at the Mercy Mercy. One of the ladies was standing at the stern and waved at me. I waved back not knowing who it probably was. The boat needed one of those scopes mounted up front so we could see long distances from up here. When my mind was flooded with a smiling Missy, I knew who it was. I thought of her as intently with a picture of myself from the mirror back to her. I actually heard her giggle then a voice that was definitely Mercy's say, "Now you're getting it. Talk to me."

I stood on the bow and intently thought of Mercy until I was almost embarrassed at how descriptively I was thinking of her and how I wanted to pleasure her. I almost felt her hugging me but knew for sure as I heard her gasp and say, "Oh, Chuck, you make me cum so nice. Make love to me some more, please."

I couldn't take that any longer, I was leaking down my pants leg. I heard Mercy and Missy giggle as they said, "We can do that to you too, you know." I had a pleased smile on my face as I imagined kissing both of them very gently and telling them to behave. It was almost anticlimactic to hear Mercy's voice say, "If I have to."

Back down in the main dining area, Matilda and Gloria were serving breakfast. We ate, discussing Michael's plans for the day as he had to have several business conferences and was expecting some information on a major venture S&S and his company were entering into. I thought I might use his computer later to check on my e-mail but really didn't need to know what was going on, as there was nothing I could do about it.

Back up on the open air deck with a big mug of coffee, I checked to see if my cell phone would connect. Since there was a signal, I called Wanda to see how everything was going. She reported that everything was wonderfully quiet and she hoped it would stay that way. She said she had spoken to John and he had agreed with her.

Wanda said, "You've reached a new pay level which doesn't mean a whole lot, but it's nice to know you've been in the service long enough to bump up a step. I also deposited two checks from S&S. One check is for your trips to Europe and one is the monthly check for leasing your three aircraft. If you keep this up, you won't need to work, just rent out airplanes. The checks state these were after maintenance and hangar fees. So how are your wounds doing? Are they healing?"

"They are doing pretty well. I'm on the Irish Bell, the big fancy yacht that belongs to Steve's Irish friends. They have a couple of medical techs on board and they found some more slivers and they cleaned up the areas again and applied some goop along with Band-Aids. I think I'll be fully healed in a week."

Wanda was obviously smiling, "Well, you probably have at least ten days to get to Hawaii so you're going to have a completely healed body by the time you get there. This will be a first for you in a long while. Keep it that way."

"I will, Wanda. Is everything good at home?"

"All the residents are doing fine. Your little friend Lisa is a real character. She's been all over Lena lately. I think Tina and Lisa both attacked poor Lena and when they were done with her, Lena was totally done. I think they have her convinced that a steady diet of them and you is all that she'll ever need in life. You'll have to have a kind word for Lena as she does miss you being around. No more than me, but I at least have John when he isn't afraid of me."

Wanda paused and said, "I think the big news is that Jan and Don may get married this fall. They are seriously talking about it. They may get beat by Angie and Jimmy though. Those two are totally into each other and are doing some serious talking about tying the knot. I told Angie and Jimmy that you would want to be here for the occasion, so they should wait at least a little while."

"My goodness, Wanda, sounds like the marriage bug has bitten the folks back there. Hopefully, they will listen to you and wait. I do want to be there for Angie's and Jimmy's wedding if it's still on when I get back."

"It will still be on. Jimmy had his mom and dad with him when he visited this past weekend. His mom is Filipino. It seems his dad took her away from the islands while he was in the Air Force. You should see Jimmy's mom, she is gorgeous. A real voluptuous island lady. She made me drool. Now you know how great Jimmy and Angie fit. Both are mixed and don't see a problem."

"That's good to know. I'm happy for them, in any case. If I'm still in cell range tonight, I'll call home. We'll see if I catch anyone at home. Talk to you later."

"Bye, Chuck."

Damn, I really missed being at home with all my friends. It wasn't for the sex, as I was having sexual heydays lately. I was missing my friends, all of them, except those that I was on the trip with. I had a pleasant thought of Mercy and I heard her giggle. This is freaky.

Down in the kids' lounge, I gathered the kids together and decided to work on the individual strings. We picked the scales from low to high then back down. The kids learned where the middle was and both ends by playing the scales over and over. We switched to playing the chord scales with all twenty-one chords then picked the notes from low to high and back. Serene and I watched and corrected the kids as they played up and down the notes and chords.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.