Learning at My Stepmom's Knee(s) - Cover

Learning at My Stepmom's Knee(s)

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Phillip gets lessons from his new stepmom. Lessons they both enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I was staying with my Dad for the summer. My parents have been divorced for about five years now and he got remarried last spring. He lives in Southern California in a condo with his new wife, Lynn, my stepmother, and she is somewhat younger than my dad. He's forty-three and she's twenty-six.

I can see why he married her, she's petite, about five foot three or so, and very trim, maybe about one hundred pounds, maybe a little more. Really no bigger than a lot of the girls at my school and she has blond hair and is really pretty.

Dad had a business trip to Seattle and we had taken him the night before to the airport. So, on Monday, the day was turning very warm and Lynn had suggested we take a morning at the beach.

I live in the Midwest with my mom, so having an ocean beach nearby is a major attraction to this sixteen-year old. And, when Lynn appeared in her bikini, I discovered a second major attraction to visiting my dad. I'm a sixteen-year old male, so I don't really need to describe my condition at the time, do I?

Her bikini was small, really very small, barely covered her nipples which were outlined in the small patches of fabric.

We loaded up her Beetle and headed for the beach as I surveyed the scenery passing by, especially the scenery on the other side of the car. I kept wondering if her boobs would pop out if we hit a bump but we arrived at the beach without incident.

"Okay, Phillip, let's tote this stuff down near the water," and we began unloading the front of the VW.

Once we got the big beach towel down and the umbrella and chairs set up, we both lay on the towel to soak up the sun. I looked over at her, thinking that she probably had her eyes closed, and she was looking directly at me kind of gazing at me with a decidedly unmotherly look. She then smiled and leaned over reaching over me for the tote bag sitting next to me to get the sun tan lotion out.

As she did, her breast grazed my chest and I took in the scent of her perfume. I had the immediate reaction any guy my age would have as she began to apply the sunscreen all up and down her smooth legs from her ankles to her thighs, then on her inner thighs up to and around her bikini bottom. She had moved the bottom just slightly and I could see a little tuft of hair which intensified my hard-on.

I tried to move my head to a little less conspicuous angle so I wouldn't be quite so obvious. It was probably all a game anyway as I wasn't all that naive and realized that she no doubt knew what she was doing. At least I hoped so.

She continued on, putting lotion on her stomach, chest and neck as I pretended to be asleep next to her.

"Can you put some on my back, Phillip," as she turned over and presented her very pretty backside to me.

"Sure, Lynn, glad to."

As I rubbed the sunscreen on, I was rewarded not only by the silky feel of her skin under my hands but by several moans of pleasure.

"Mmm, that's nice, mmm, feels good."

I rubbed up around her shoulders and down to her bikini bra string and under and down to her bikini bottom.

"Mmm, you have nice hands, Phillip, mmm, a wonderful touch. Don't forget my legs."

She spread her legs open as I applied more lotion massaging it into her inner thigh as she softly moaned. I thought my trunks would burst as I dipped down along her bikini bottom along the silky skin between her legs.

After I finished, I lay back down and closed my eyes. I guess I drifted off for a while, the next thing I know, Lynn is asking if I want to join her in a dip in the surf.

We walked down to the water and waded out. I dove in and swam out a bit, Lynn stayed nearer the shore and just dipped down in the water to get wet.

It was about noon and she suggested that we go home and have lunch, that the sun was really hot and we probably had all we needed for the day.

As we entered the condo, I told her that I was headed off to shower and she said she was too. After I showered, I put on a T-shirt and shorts and walked down the hall toward the kitchen past the master suite when I heard her call my name. I looked over and Lynn was laying on the bed facing the hall, naked.

"Come in, Phillip, I want to ask you a question."

Well, any naked woman can ask me anything she wants anytime she wants.

"Um, yeah, what?"

I couldn't pull this off too nonchalantly as I stood there but I really didn't have much choice.

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

"No, not really."

"Well," she said in a very sexy voice, "maybe it's time you have. Come over here and lay down next to me."

Well, no one is so stupid as to not figure where this was headed so I do exactly as she asked.

She reached over and pulled off my T-shirt, then pulled my shorts off. I hadn't put on any briefs, so my very erect cock flops right out.

"Oh, you, um, look larger than your dad. Mmm, I'm impressed," as she rubbed up and down on my cock.

"Have you ever been touched here before by a woman?"

"Never like this."

"Well now you have, is this nice?"

"Oh, way better than nice. It feels really wonderful. And, you look so beautiful."

"I'm glad you like me, I like you. See, we like each other, that's nice."

Lynn lay there stroking me up and down, her breasts were so nice and firm, crowned with pink nipples and her pussy area was shaved clean except for a strip right above her slit. My heart was racing and thoughts and feelings were jolting through me a million miles an hour.

She leaned over and I felt her tongue circle the end of my dick, then her mouth surrounded me and took me directly to paradise. I'm just laying there, rather stunned by it all, getting my first blowjob.

I got up on my elbows to watch as Lynn was doing things that I have no idea about and I could feel an orgasm coming on after only two or three minutes. She was fabulous. She would take me all the way in, sucked up and down for a bit, then concentrated on the head, sucking and licking all around.

Almost before I knew it, my semen began spurting into her mouth and a feeling of ecstasy flooded my body and I fell back on the bed.

"Oh, my god. That was the best thing I've ever felt. Oh, wow. Oh, Lynn, that was fabulous."

I turned over on her and began kissing her. I think she might have been a bit surprised by my ardor, but we did kiss for several minutes.

"Mmm, glad you liked it, Phillip. I liked doing it. You have a very nice cock and a lot of girls are going to want you. All you need is some experience. As your new stepmom, that's something I'd like to give you."

"Oh, I'd love that. You are so beautiful, especially without clothes on. Your body is so pretty."

"Thank you, Phillip. You can get more acquainted with it after lunch. Now, though, let's get some food."

As we got up, I pulled on my shorts and Lynn said, "How about a nice, naked lunch? We can enjoy being together even more. Okay?"

I pushed my shorts back down and we went to fix lunch. I followed Lynn's beautiful butt down the hall to the kitchen where she began to make us some sandwiches.

"Get us something to drink, Phillip. In fact, I'll have a glass of white wine, would you like one?"

"I'm under age but since I'm with my stepmom, I guess so. I'll get them."

So we sat down to sandwiches and wine and each other's nakedness. She reached over and held my cock while she sipped her wine, running her fingertip around the precum oozing out of my very excited dick.

"So, tell me what you have done so far with girls, Phillip."

"Not much to tell. I did play "Doctor and Nurse" with one girl when we were about eleven and I felt one girl's boobs through her shirt. But, that's all. Pretty sad, huh?"

"Oh, no, not at all. It just means that we can start from the beginning. I think it's more fun that way anyway. So, when we finish our wine, we can go back to my room. Oh, how do you like the wine, by the way?"

"I like it, it's not sweet, I tried wine once and it was sweet. Pretty bad. This is good."

"Well, it's more in keeping with being more grown-up. Ready?" she said as she stood up.

"Oh, I'm really ready, see?"

I stood up and my dick was sticking straight out like a flag pole.

"You sure look ready. Come on," and we head back to her room.

As we stood next to her bed, she said, "Let's do some nice kissing. Something every guy should get good at. You always gently hold the girl and make your lips as soft as you can. Here," and she put her arms around me, tilted her face up and we began to kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.