The Half Lilin - Cover

The Half Lilin

Copyright© 2009 by Shin Eris

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Patrick was a normal everyday white-collar worker. He had a normal life, normal job, normal car and normal house. The only thing that was not normal about him was the fact that he was claimed by a demoness soon after he was born. For years he was unaware of that fact until one night the demoness came to him in his dreams and asserted her ownership over him.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Foot Fetish   Slow   Transformation  

Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam Et lingua eius loquetur iudicium Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem Quoniam cum probatus fuerit Accipiet coronam vitae Kyrie, fons bonitatis Kyrie, Ignis Divine, Eleison O quam sancta, quam serena Quam benigna, quam amoena Esse virgo creditur O quam sancta, quam serena Quam benigna, quam amoena O castitatis lilium

Lilium, Kayo Konishi and Yukio Kondou

The scriptures were all wrong. Eve was not the first woman. Adam was not the first human. Lilith was both the first woman and the first human. When God dictated that all shall bow to Adam, and Lilith shall lie under Adam, she rose in protest. In her mind, she was the highest creature of all, as she was created with the world itself and that she was the one who sculpted Adam from the clay that Uriel took from her home of countless eons. God refused to acknowledge her protest and she left heaven in anger without even saying goodbye to her beloved Adam. And so the second sin was born, Pride.

Adam was frantic when he found out that Lilith was gone. He immediately went to God telling him of her disappearance. God, the All-knowing, already knew of her departure and had already sent three angels to chase after her. The three angels were Senoy, Sansenoy and Semangelof. He empowered these three angels as he knew that not even the three of them combined would be able to subdue or even catch up to Lilith. When the three angels caught up to Lilith, a fierce battle which raged for centuries ensued; tossing mountains high and about, freezing oceans, cracking continents and marring landscapes as both sides summoned rocks of heaven to maim their opponents. Ironically, neither side meant to kill, as Lilith thought of angels as God's children and she refused to anger God any further, while the angels had a respect of her as a wind deity who created herself on the 6th day of creation. A statement of which she took to heart and never failed to remind everyone she met in heaven about it, that was when the first sin, Arrogance was born.

When both sides realized how pointless the fight was, they told Lilith, "Return to Heaven or we shall drown you in the sea". This was said as they rested uneasily over the sea that would one day consume the pharaoh's army.

"Leave me be!" said Lilith. "I was created only to cause sickness to infants. If the infant is male, I have dominion over him for eight days after his birth, and if female, for twenty days".

Hearing this, the three angels insisted that she return to Heaven, but Lilith adamantly refused. To persuade the angels to leave her alone, she vowed that she will not bring harm to infants who wore amulets with their names inscribed on it. In a desperate attempt, the angels conveyed God's words that dictated one hundred of her children will die each day unless she return to Heaven. She agreed to it and it was said that every time the sun rises, one hundred Lilim will die each day as the cost for Lilith's freedom.

When it was obvious that Lilith will not return, God took one of Adam's ribs. From bone, it became covered in flesh and eventually, a copy of Adam was made, albeit with a different gender. He made it so that Eve will never act the same way as Lilith in such a way that both Adam and Eve will function like a puzzle box that will live as separate persons, but will never feel complete without the other. Senoy, Sansenoy and Semangelof told Lilith of this news in the hope that she would return to Heaven. Lilith wasn't amused. It was this day that the third sin was born, Jealousy.

Lilith was angered by the turn of events and she did return to Heaven, and the Garden of Eden, in the form of a snake. She tempted Eve to take a fruit from the tree of knowledge. Not knowing what each fruit represent, she asked Eve to take one at random and told her that each one will give her knowledge that would make her and Adam more beautiful, intelligent and closer to God. It was at this time that Lilith, whom Eve had never met before, introduced Vanity to Eve.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.