My Happiest Birthday - Cover

My Happiest Birthday

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My Mother-In-Law asked me what I wanted most of all for my thirtieth birthday. My answer surprised her. Then she surprised me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   InLaws  

The next morning, the cabin was abuzz early as my father-in-law prepared for his fishing outing along with my wife and our two sons. They were soon off to the competition when my mother-in-law appeared with a tray of coffee and toast.

As she sat the tray down, I saw that she was wearing a thin negligee over her lacy bra and beige waist slip. She suggested that I go brush my teeth, probably not realizing that I slept in the nude. Oh, what the hell, I thought, and got up and went to brush my teeth. I'm sure she got a good look at her son-in-law but I didn't care, I was already pretty excited and was semi-hard as I walked to the bathroom.

When I came back, Clara was still sitting on the end of the bed. I was getting rather more excited at this stage walking back into the bedroom with what was now a pretty sizable erection.

She stood up, walked forward to meet me, took me in her arms and we began kissing each other. We stood there embracing each other, our hands exploring one another. Then, I stood back and opened her negligee, reached around and unfastened her brassiere, bent down and pulled her half slip down to her feet.

She was naked underneath her slip. Now that my mother-in-law was as naked as I was, I leaned forward and kissed her mons and poked my tongue in to the damp intersection between her legs.

I stood again and we embraced once more as my hard cock pressed into her.

"Oh, Clara, this is what I've wanted. Oh, thank you, you've made my life happy again."

"There's no hurry, George, we have all day together. I'm all yours for whatever you want."

I led her to the bed, had her sit down, then I got down in front of her, spread her legs, and began kissing and licking my way along her inner thighs toward her moist labia. As I got to my treasured goal and began tonguing her, she began to writhe under me.

"Oh, George, you make me so happy. That feels so wonderful. No one has kissed me there for many years. I've surely missed it."

I kept kissing, licking and tonguing her and worked my way up to her clit which was poking out a bit and began licking and sucking on it as I put a finger inside her vagina and rubbed around in a circle inside her.

"Oh, oh, George, OH, OH, OH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, oooh, oooh, oooh, George, you make me feel so wonderful, oh, thank you, thank you, oh, oh."

I got up over her and we kissed, my mouth wet with her happy juices and we lay there together under a warm blanket of bliss.

In a few minutes, she raised up and got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth and began licking and sucking me. Oh, she had certainly done this before, she really knew how. It was wonderful.

As she knelt on the bed, her butt was facing me and I could see her damp pussy lips between her thighs waiting for my touch. I reached over and traced a finger down her slit and pushed it gently inside and was rewarded a moan.

I fingered her in and out as she sucked on and I was so happy, I just couldn't believe she had changed her mind and now was giving me a birthday blowjob.

Remember, my only source of sexual relief was just what I grew up with, my own hand. So, I was in a perpetual state of horniness and need. Thus, her oral pleasuring soon had the expected result and I filled her mouth with my love juice.

As every woman who loves to suck cock has learned to do, she didn't immediately stop sucking me when I ejaculated. She kept on for two or three minutes milking me dry and making me very, very happy.

She lifted up, turned to me and lowered herself on top of me in a wonderful embrace and we kissed deeply for some time.

"Oh, Clara, that was so wonderful. I'd never dreamed you would be doing something like that to me. Oh, it was wonderful. Thank you."

"Oh, it was fun. I haven't sucked a man off in many years. I remembered how, though."

"Oh, you sure did."

"Well, you made me feel wonderful with your tongue, I wanted to do it for you, George. I could feel how happy you were when your semen went in my mouth. I'm glad I made you happy."

"You've made my dream come true, Clara. Thank you so much."

"Oh, George, I decided that your dream should come as true for you as possible. And I'm not finished, either."

With that, she bent back down sucked me for a minute or two, then got up over me, reached underneath, gripped my cock and lowered herself all the way down on my cock.

Oh, she felt so delicious inside. She began to rock up and down.

"Is this what you've wanted, George? Me fucking you?"

"Oh, I've really never dared dream about this. This is incredible."

"Is it good? Am I making you happy?"

"I don't think I've ever been happier than right now. You feel so good inside."

"Mmm, you feel good to me, too. You're nice and big. And hard. I've rather missed that."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.