I Always Knew She Was Broken - Cover

I Always Knew She Was Broken

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Chapter 25: Lancelot Escapes with the Queen

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: Lancelot Escapes with the Queen - Childhood friends and first loves reunite after twenty years. Though as different as day and night, they realize true love defines them. Bess, a highly successful escort drags Joe, a nebbish lawyer, into a world of intrigue. Joe wouldn't have it any other way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Looking through the arriving audience mostly my age or older wearing their suits and gowns and long elegant coats, I felt more distinguished than usual amongst the distinguished. I hadn't found Bess milling outside or in the lobby. I returned outside. A chill wind made me pull my coat close. A tram stopped and Bess emerged, a vibrant aura surrounding her in her knitted knee length raw wool sweater stretching around her curves and a matching scarf keeping her neck and upper chest warm. She spotted me and smiled brilliantly. I glanced around and noticed the watchers, a couple of tough hombres in black motorcycle leather bare of insignias hovering on opposite corners.

"Hi," I said when she entered my proximity. I took her gloved hands in my naked ones. We stared a moment.

"Hug me, Phil," she said.

After pressing our bodies together, I took her hand and led her inside. Before passing through the entrance, I noticed one of our observers unmoved at his corner through peripheral vision. I hoped he remained outside with the rest of her keepers.

Julie provided excellent seats near the middle row and near the middle of the auditorium. The breathtaking acoustics allowed us every nuance of the chamber orchestra playing sparse, non-melodic avant garde pieces composed by a Dutchman I hadn't known but planned to seek recordings. The small orchestra increased with added string instruments and a choral group and the first half ended with one of my favorite composers, Xenakis. His sliding notes from the strings and voices invoked clouds and made me feel like I floated. I love contemporary music because I respond to it viscerally, no more so than at that moment.

Bess had heard none of this kind of music. After the first piece she looked at me oddly. "Don't think about its difference," I explained. "Just let it flow through. Relax into it. Turn off your mind." She shrugged. Glancing at her, she seemed attentive. I caught a smile and closed eyes during the Xenakis. When it ended she whispered, "That was cool!"

The second half featured Cage. I found his music--except for his wonderful prepared piano pieces with piano strings altered and percussive which the performance didn't include—essentially soporific. Its randomness put me to sleep, although the dreams they conveyed to me somehow I had to admit pleased me. I doubt he intended it, but who knows. I intended leaving early so I felt I'd got the best of the evening's music.

Bess as planned never returned to her seat after intermission. We hung out in the lobby sipping wine before the lights went off and on to signal the second half's approach. A man and a woman bumped into us and whispered requests for our coat check tickets which we gladly and surreptitiously handed them. Bess excused herself to use the ladies room while I returned to my seat. After nodding off through the choral and chamber piece Austral Astral I snuck out and headed towards the men's room. A tall lanky Dutchman swept by as I pushed the toilet door in.

"Follow me," he intoned deeply and I did. He handed me my coat. We went out a side door. He glanced down an alley and I saw two men standing over another lying at their feet. "Hurry," he said. We darted down a road and followed its loop until it brought us back to the Verdi.

"Thanks," I said as I entered. He nodded and disappeared.

Climbing the old wooden stairs two at a time, I found myself in the arms of my true love when I reached the top floor. We clung together and kissed. Neither sensual nor sexual, the kiss joined us at last.

"What's the plan?" I asked when the kiss finally ended.

"I don't know," said Bess. "Trust Julie."

"Wow, you weren't involved in this disappearance?"

"I never told you my motto, Joe. Make friends and use them."

"Including me?" I asked.

"No. We're conjoined here, here and here," said Bess pointing at her head her heart and her loins.

"I want to believe that..."

"Believe it Joe!" said Amy standing in her door and looking at me seriously.

"Amy," said Bess. "I'm sorry I got in your way twice."

Amy gathered Bess in her arms and hugged her. "I forgive you. I should apologize for loving your man."

"Unavoidable," said Bess winking at me before closing her eyes when Amy kissed her. I felt my face flush with embarrassment from the overreaching complement and the shame of doubting my true love.

"What happened in the alley?" I asked.

"Later, Joe," said Bess staring into Amy's eyes. "Both Amy and I need to get better acquainted."

Following them into Amy's room, I shut the door and sat on the floor and watched my beautiful lovers make love. They took their time disrobing, enjoying each revealed item. Naked they took their time giving and receiving pleasure. I ignored my erection and basked in their discoveries.

"I'm going to have Joe's baby," said Amy quietly after shared orgasms, Bess lying beneath her and enjoying Amy's gentle strokes through her hair.

"What about me?" asked Bess.

"What do you mean? You're a part of us."

"I mean can I have his baby too? I hope I didn't wait too long."

"Nonsense," said Amy kissing her. "You're definitely young enough and healthy. I wonder whose nose she'll have."

"I don't care. I hope she has his eyes."

"Are you kidding?" I said. "I love your eyes."

"Oh the brave knight speaks," said Bess. "Whose eyes should she have Amy?"

"It's a toss up. I agree with Joe: you have sexy eyes."

"No it's not."

"You're right. Definitely Joe's eyes. We can always fix the nose."

"I love that monstrous thing," said Bess. "But maybe it would be better if our son gets the nose."

"How many children are we talking about?" I said.

"A schoolroom full," said Amy.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. The ladies laughed.

"You two get reacquainted while I read myself to sleep," said Amy grabbing a paperback with a long haired and bare chested Favio on the cover.

"Not a romance novel?" I cringed.

"Of course darling. Now go!" Amy insisted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.