I Always Knew She Was Broken - Cover

I Always Knew She Was Broken

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Chapter 6: A Brief

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Brief - Childhood friends and first loves reunite after twenty years. Though as different as day and night, they realize true love defines them. Bess, a highly successful escort drags Joe, a nebbish lawyer, into a world of intrigue. Joe wouldn't have it any other way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Although in the same room, its expanse allowed privacy between Bess and Devi and young women ranging in age from 17 to their mid-twenties to talk without a man--meaning me--hearing. I sat at a desk and read through several files. Both the information written and photographs taken involving the rapes and assaults disturbed me. I had involved myself in enough assault cases to gain some distance, but the relentlessness cracked already sensitive emotional responsiveness. Women baffled me and unnerved me throughout my life--including my sisters, my mother, Bess, my ex-wife and other relationships--but I still loved them. I preferred their gender over mine and not just sexually.

Glancing at the small square wooden table on the opposite side of the room where my love, the beautiful Indian escort and a parade of victims sitting one at a time with them talked, I noticed Devi suffering though holding her emotions bravely throughout her relentless interviews. Taking notes seemed to help her by giving her an excuse to look down and not suffer the pain of the interviewee or reveal her pain to the woman.

The interviews having ended, the three of us entered a small conference room and discussed what we'd learned. We created a triage of sorts. We combined the files I studied with the subjects just interviewed and decided plans of attack. Not being a prosecutor anymore but knowing several, I wondered who might be receptive to our involvement in building the best case and who might feel stepped on. Obviously they should accept all the help they could get, but attorneys like most professionals trained for years in high falutin schools and seemingly endless successions of experience inevitably build walls of arrogance. We arranged the cases from the easiest to the hardest to prosecute and I sketched in names of prosecutors accordingly. The DA's office obviously made the choices, but preparing my preferences might help promote greater possibilities for success.

Stopping in Chinatown for an abundance of take out food we headed to my apartment exhausted. Bess reaffirmed an appointment with the DA's office the next morning early. We decided to eat and relax and leisurely enjoy each other's bodies.

The shower only fit two. Devi and I played and cleaned each other. Places most conducive to pleasure got the most attention. Bess replaced Devi. She immediately knelt and sucked me to orgasm. Upon recovery I soaped her clean and horny.

Retiring to the bed naked, we watched Devi masturbate while masturbating each other. "Fuck me, Joe," moaned Devi. I rolled on a condom and pulled her to the edge of the bed and fucked her standing. Her inner muscles and her wet heat thrilled me. Moans revealed her pleasure. Bess crawled over her kissing her. Bess's ass lifted high enough for me to suckle pussy. Each of my hands while supporting me edged fingertips to play with the edges of two pussies. I pressed and rubbed Devi's clit while circling around and entering Bess and stroking her g-spot. Bess moved her mouth to Devi's breasts and Devi guided her to the pressure she loved there. She told me to thrust hard. She got what she wanted after ten minutes and squeaked and trembled in climax. I neared mine. Bess too seemed on the cusp. Bess removing the empty condom commanded me to lie on my back. She loved riding me. Though wonderful both visually--her amazing tits bouncing--and physically, I tended to last longer in that position. Bess angled her body to provide the best friction and rode to climax. I turned us over and fucked missionary until mine overcame me--assisted ably by Devi nesting my balls in her hand while her finger drove in my asshole and massaged my prostrate.

"You really make love to her," noticed Devi. We took similar positions we enjoyed when we slept together the night before, a woman resting along each of my sides. I had set the alarm clock for 5 am--still giving us eight hours of sleep before the early awakening allowed time to pull our presentation together--before slipping between the two beauties and pulling the sheet and blanket over naked bodies.

"I waited twenty years to make love to her again. Everytime might be the last," I explained.

"Why? You two live in each other's hearts."

"Ask Bess," I said.

"I love him Devi, but ... I don't feel ... I deserve him."

"Bullshit," said Devi.

"My sentiments exactly," I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.