Tig - Cover

Tig

Copyright© 2009 by Heel

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - About a chase gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   MaleDom   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Dan slipped his left arm under Moira's knees, then, supporting her back gently with his right hand, lifted her up. Moira's face drained off any color it had as searing pain rushed up her spine.

"I know it hurts, Mo, but there is no other option. We have to get out of here."

Blinking dizzily, Moira rested her head on his shoulder and heaved a deep sigh. She had clenched her right hand into a fist, as though she intended to hit her tormentor.

"Have patience, it won't take long, "Dan whispered, smirking. Moira's slightly unfocused eyes lingered on his face. "Be a good girl and everything will be fine, I promise."

"Where are we going?" she asked timidly. Her paralyzed left leg was swaying limply as he walked, the other one sticking stiffly in the air, its muscles cramped.

"You will see. Just try to relax now."

Dan headed toward the tin fence. A minute later he kicked open a rusty door and squeezed out. The people on the street were staring at them, but no one dared to ask a question.

Moira summoned all the courage she had left and yelled:

"Help! Help me, please! He's abducting me!"

The pedestrians nearby were stunned, obviously wondering what to do. Dan poked Moira viciously in the hip with his thumb and her yells immediately turned into breathless sobs.

"My wife has a hysterical fit," explained Dan. And that managed to do the trick - the people dispersed.

Moira hiccupped, then rubbed her sore hip with tremulous fingers. Dan buried his lips in her hair, moved them slowly toward her ear and hissed:

"Bad girl, bad girl. You betrayed me when I needed you the most." He bit her earlobe roughly, tugging on it.

"Dan, it's still not too late. You can just leave me here on the sidewalk and..."

"No, no, sweetie pie, I won't leave you. You need help and I will do my best to help you."

Moira considered the idea to claw at his eyes, but decided against it – she didn't want to be dropped on the sidewalk.

Dan stopped behind a white van with no windows at the back.

"Mo, could you please open the back door?"

"Why?"

"You need to be transported to a safe place. Please, Mo, my hands are full and I don't want to cause you more pain by placing you on the pavement.

Moira reached out her hand and reluctantly opened the door. Dan smirked.

"Well done, sugar," he said and placed her carefully on the floor of the van. Moira's moaned, her beautiful face contorting into a tortured grimace.

"Sorry, Mo," he said and climbed in, slamming the door behind him.

"I hope you find yourself in my situation one day."

Dan patted her on the knee, then took off his jacket and shoved it under her head. His gaze lingered on her unnaturally outstretched left leg.

"Still can't move it, sweetie?"

"Why are you so interested about it?"

"Oh, just curious."

"Can't even wiggle my toes," Moira said, sniffing pitifully.

"Poor little thing." Dan kneeled before her, unzipped his pants and removed his erected penis. Moira looked at him fearfully, then tugged her skirt down and placed her hands on her crotch to protect her private parts.

Dan smiled thinly.

"I'm not a rapist, dear, moreover, I promised not to touch your cute, curve lipped, deformed by the fractures, and maybe impenetrable pussy.

Moira's cheeks reddened. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

Dan cupped the heel of her lifeless foot, squeezed it gently, and rubbed her insole with his thumb. Bending over, he placed his cock on her motionless toes and started rubbing them with its shaft. A blissful smile had spread across his face.

Moira closed her eyes and tried not to think about anything. She felt the soft thrusts via her shattered pelvic bones, which were sensitive even to the slightest movement.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.