Rewind - Cover

Rewind

Copyright© 2009 by heryankee

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A couple in love but not married to each other gets a chance to rewind their life to a time when they were both young and single

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DoOver   First   Petting   Slow  

Saturday night came and at 8PM I called for Elizabeth at her house. I had never met her parents and they were long dead before the first time we met. But not this time, I guess I got the same interrogation that everyone taking their daughter out. I don't know if Elizabeth told them I wasn't Catholic but that would become a problem if they wanted a church wedding.

She was dressed in a dress that was appropriate for a seventeen year old high school senior. I did not think her parents would allow her to wear clothing meant for a woman in her 20's. But she was still beautiful. I could not believe that I had been as lucky as to snare this beauty 37 years in the future and then get to return to the past and woo her then. I opened the door to my 1964 Bonneville and let her in then I went to the other side and drove down Avenue U to Mill Avenue and Right on Strickland. We parked in the lot and I held her hand as we entered the club. I paid the entry fee and we walked onto the dance floor.

I took her out onto the floor to dance to Herb Alpert's This Guy's In Love with You. They played all of the top 40 during the evening. Hey Jude, Those were the days and many others. She had a midnight curfew so we left for Marine Park at about 10:30. This was before the Summer of Sam, and no one thought there was a risk in parking in a secluded place.

We pulled into the park and she noticed her older sister's boyfriend's car parked in the lot. She laughed and said when she was originally 17 she would have panicked and made me leave. Now though she realized that her sister was doing the same thing we were and if she told her parents, that her parents would ask what she was doing there. So the threat of mutual destruction or grounding kept both sisters quiet about the other's transgressions. Beth as she preferred to be called kissed me deeply and dropped her hand to my crotch. She then told me I had better get some condoms as she would not wait past next week to have sex with me. I tried to talk her out of it, but she told me she wasn't seventeen she was a 54 year old woman in a 17 year old body. Motels were cheap and for 20 dollars we could spend a few hours in bed. She would wait until next year to marry me because before then she needed parental permission. I told her we would Marry the first week in November 1969 after the Mets won the World Series and I could support her. She agreed to that it was only 2 weeks after her 18th Birthday. Talking was done for now as she kissed me some more then lifted her skirt showing me she wasn't wearing panties. She climbed into the back seat and asked me to follow her. Then she whispered her request.

"Please lick me." I didn't have to be asked twice. I had never seen her pussy with hair on it before. The hair was very thin and fine as soft as the hair on her head. Not much different from when she had waxed. Her body responded more quickly than before. Her orgasms started in minutes and seemed to roll one after the other. After about 20 minutes she pushed me off of her and against the car door as she knelt down on the floor. She opened my pants and began to pleasure me orally taking her time and drawing the pleasure out for what must have been 20 minutes even though it seemed like hours. I came and she swallowed everything. She then kissed me and we went home I kissed her good night at the door and promised to call her tomorrow,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.