Gencom Spiderman - Cover

Gencom Spiderman

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Peter Parker's luck is turning.. and Peter himself is getting luck.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

Peter Parker was just loading up the DVD disc that he had found in the remains of the AIM lab that he had destroyed, stopping the mad scientist's plans for world domination. It had looked ordinary, but with a group like AIM that could create artificial humanoids and superhuman powers, it was likely to hold something that could be completely bizarre.

As the hero Spider-man, he had experienced the strangest things that the city of New York could throw at him and survive. What he was looking on the screen was something that was unusual, but not something he couldn't believe. The DVD was a technological genie that stated that it could grant any wish that he could desire.

'This is going to be trouble. If AIM managed to discovered that this device could change reality, they're likely to come after the disc again. It's also possible that one of their employees could have sold the secret of the program out to the greater villain community, adding more trouble coming after the disc. Both of which is possible given the nature of my luck as Spider-man.' Peter tried to think about what he should do with the program.

Deciding to test it he called up the Gencom and brought up the recent history of the disc. He found out that the AIM group had found the disc in a meteor crash site and had just transported the device to the lab when Spider-man had shown up on a tip given to him by the Black Cat. The Black Cat was a former lover and partner of his that cross the line between hero and theif frequently.

Felicia Hardy, who was the women behind the Cat, had a beautiful body that would rival most actresses and models. Quite the equal of his own redheaded model slash actress wife Mary Jane Watson-Parker. The idea of his white haired former lover and his own spouse being together with and without him was one of his many sexual fantasies. The fact that the relationship between the two women tended to vary from close friendship to catty rivalry made the relationship between the three of them interesting.

'I suppose that I could make that fantasy become reality using this program. A few minutes with the keyboard and I can change the relationship between the three of us into something that was quite closer then what it was before. A threesome might be relaxing after all of the difficulty with being Spider-man.' A choice emerged from his mind, what he didn't know was that there was a second voice that was whispering in his head and giving influence. With this influence, the choice was made.

'It will just be the one time and I can fix it after I'm finished with it. First off I just have to load their pre-change stats into the program for future use. Then I can start with the reprogramming of the two of them so that they can be more adaptive to the situation that I am giving them.' Peter thought as he recorded the stats and then opened up their profiles for changes. Dual images of the two sexy women, one dressed in a sweater and jeans with the other in a skin tight leather catsuit, appeared with twin status menus.

Using those menus, he pulled up the sexual preference of the two women. Both were on the hetero side of the bar with the Cat's closer to the middle then MJ. Bring up the help screen, he could see that he could create limits and exceptions to the bar. Using that he moved the bar to the homo section of the bar, but with an exception of Peter Parker which would be one hundred percent hetero.

Then he modified it further so that each found the other extremely sexy and was open to having sex with each other. He also placed in their head the idea of having threesomes with Peter Parker. He also had to make a minor change to the Black Cat. Mary Jane was open to having sex with both Spider-man and Peter Parker, Felicia was for the longest time only interested in Spider-man. Peter Parker was something that she couldn't handle. A few carefully typed words and she soon had the same desire for Peter as she did for the Spider.

He increased their sexual desire to a higher but manageable level. It would encourage them to have sex as soon as possible, but nothing that prevent them from doing something important if they had to. He knew that his wife was in the middle of an audition and that the Cat could be do anything from patrolling to robbing. So he just had to sit back and wait for one of them to show up. So he made sure that he was the secure user of the program and then shut down the computer. He then when to his room and wonder when the two women would join him in a friendly fucking.

Elsewhere...

Mary Jane was coming home from an audition for a part in a B movie about alien girls who fucked men to death while trying to find the perfect mate. It was not a high class acting job, but the pay was good and would help her family in the days to come. In her mind she thought about the night she would have with her husband, the night of pleasure as long as Spider-man wasn't needed. Spider-man, her husband's other self, a man within the costume who fight crime. It was giving her ideas, one of which was the inclusion of another woman with her husband. A woman named Felicia Hardy, also known as the superhuman Black Cat.

'She's a super-sexy lady in a tight leather cat suit with neck line all the way down to her navel. I wouldn't mind tapping that. I'm even a little jealous she can share both aspects of Peter's life as a man and a hero. Which is giving me another sexy idea. The creation of my own superhero identity. Even if I can't do it in real life, it might be fun in the bedroom. Especially if I can have my way with Felicia and Peter in their costumes. I know just the place. The Hero's Mask, a place for people with superhero fetishes. With New York being the hub for most mutants and mutates, it makes sense for there to be those turned on by them. Especially since most super-humans tended to have perfect bodies.' which was where MJ had headed for as soon as she got out of the studio's main audition hall.

The Hero's Mask was a place tucked away from prying eyes, having found a way to avoid being thrown out with all of the other sexy shops by maintaining a costume shop facade. She was looking at the collection of spandex, leather and other kinky materials used for superhuman outfits. A young man in his early twenties came up to her and asked, "Hey, aren't you Mary-Jane Watson? What are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for something to spice things up in the bedroom with my husband and thought a superhero theme might get him hot. I'm kinda looking for an insect based one, since he's know for taking pictures of Spider-man. Got anything like that in my size?" she asked giving him her dress size.

"I have just the thing, the Insect Queen costume. Some lady wanted it made, but decided against it before moving on to something based on one of the Wasp's old costumes. You know, there heroine who changes her costume at a drop of a hat. I'll bring it out for you to try it on." he said as he moved to the back room. A few minutes later he returned with a dress box.

MJ went to the dressing room and started to put it one. It actually did look like a hero costume, made from a strong and flexible spandex. It had a unitard of bright yellow colour with strips of black beginning on the under side of the breasts. Ironically for a Insect based costume, it had a spider on the just covering most of the central breast area. The Unitard had a black collar which surrounded the neck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.