Gencom Naruto - Cover

Gencom Naruto

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 4

Naruto seemed to have choosen to use his mouth on her nipples again as a means to promote her own orgasm, which was clever. Yet what she had planned needed preparation which she had been conducting since this lesson had begun. Once regaining her own youth back, she wanted to make up for lost time and changes. Which included making her own little family with the time and relative safety she had with the job of Hokage.

So while she was being one part teacher and one part seducer, she was also preparing the way for the sperm which was to come to fertilize one of her rejuvenated eggs. Also a trick taught to kunoichi, both forwards to get the child of a person for purposes of aiding the village as well as backwards to avoid being impregnated by the enemy. The former was useful to gain a child for blackmail or to gain genes for better ninjas for the village, like picking up bloodlines covertly. The latter was more obvious and useful if the woman was raped.

So while Naruto was licking her nipples and pumping his cock within her vagina, she was sensing the release of her egg. She had also been working on increasing the production of Naruto's cum using Chakra and pressure point. It was all up to these last few minutes for the sucess or failure of her mission. So she used the last few minutes she had before a major orgasm to push and pull Naruto to the point where he could explode into her. With a single suction of her inner muscles, and popped when the boy as his eyes closed and he grunted while he pushed his cock in at the same time. It was just a few seconds at the end of the orgasm when he fell into her, tired out from all of the sexual activity.

While Tsunade snuggled Naruto close to her, she tried to detect the any sense of new life being within her. She didn't quite sense anything yet, but she knew it could take some time to sense the new life growing within a woman from the addition of different chakra. Yet she was hopeful the impregnation had taken place, but if it didn't...

'It just means I have more time to make attempts with Naruto, which means more sex with my most snuggly genin. I might have to steal him away from the others from time to time, but being Hokage does have it's advantages. A few D-ranked missions on the other side of town every now and then wouldn't hurt them. Then I can assign Naruto his own D-rank mission of entertaining a high status woman, by which I mean myself. Entertained by methods of my own choosing, like the swimming we did toady.

I just don't think I'll tell Naruto about any child or children I might have until I'm sure I have them. He might get a little hestitant if I mention this before he had ... some time to adjust to the information. Or the inability to run from the situation due to the shock, or resist my charms for fear of completing job.

So I wonder how the girls are going to react to me getting with Naruto first, before anyone of them had the change to be with him? Makes me wonder if I'm Naruto's first lover? I mean it would be a good little achievement to hold under my belt when talking with all of the young little sexy things. I wonder how I can brag about this to them, without looking like I'm bragging to them. This is going to take a lot of thought, meanwhile I can hug the sexiest genin the village has.' thought Tsunade as continued to hold on to the boy who seemed to be dozing off, all the while holding on to a large grin as if she had taken the last piece of desert from a family reunion.

Meanwhile...

The four young Kunoichi were running to wards the Hokage tower together, all of them trying to keep the other in close sight. Sakura snarled as she spoke, "Lady Tsunade isn't much of a lady, sending the four of us out with Shizune while she got alone time with Naruto. She should have told us when he came back so I ... I mean, we could all welcome him."

"Face the facts, Sakura. If you knew he was coming, you would have left all of us in the dirty while you got alone time with Naruto yourself. Lady Tsunade was just luck as Hokage, she got the news first when our cutie got to the gates of the village. We just have to hope the stamina fluke he seems to have also works on his sexual stamina, causing him to be able to get his energy back quickly and get hard faster." said Ino, as she licked her lips as she seemed to be half-daydreaming while she walked.

"It's not really Lady Tsunade fault, I mean who could resist spending some alone time with him. We didn't have to do what we did with Shizune, even if she did trick us into going in the completely opposite direction of Naruto and the Hokage tower. If we could have trusted each other not to try to get alone time with him, we could have hit all other spots which our knucklehead could have been at. Like Ichiraku Ramen, our new home, and even the Academy. Naruto could be vising Iruka-sensei, going out for Ramen, or Tsukune could be showing him around our home." said Tenten as she kept in step with each other.

Hinata understood their temptations of being alone with Naruto, she had wanted to be with him so badly for so many years. He had been away from the village for two years, so he could have changes in so many ways. She tried to wonder if the fact he had been out of the picture was better for her resistance to the desire to jump his bones, or only delaying what she would do if she got the chance. To jump on Naruto's bones so fast and hard, he wouldn't be thinking straight for at least the next day.

It also made her feel a little bad what the quartet of angry sex-hungry women had done to the older medical ninja, which had included tying her up into a ball and stringing her up on the side of a building like a balloon or lantern. They also didn't have to get the red paint and all of those chicken feathers ... or those copies of Icha Icha Paradise. They would likely all be paying for it. Either from Shizune, Lady Tsunade, their parents or their sensei. Was it worth all of the time and punishment just to have sex with a teen who is still just a genin while all of them were chunin?

'HELL YEAH!' thought Hinata as they got to the Hokage Tower and began to search it, all of them together. It would have been easier to split up, but that would risk a lucky girl running off with Naruto. It was slower, but eventually gained the same result. Naruto was not currently in the tower, so was likely in another location. Since Tsunade was missing as well, it was likely she was in some place where the two of them could be intimate with each other. A ninja school and a fast food restaurant was not places where, to put it simply, one could fuck without a distrubance.

"Tsunade must have taken to our home if she's not here either. Which means she's likely had become Naruto's ... first. Unless he become intimate with a woman outside of the village." Said Hinata, a little uncomfortable due to her shyness. She had gained enough training and confidence not to stutter in front of the other women, to avoid showing weakness even to these friendly rivals. It was a ninja training tactic.

"Just means we're going to have to find a way to make our time with him special if different way. If we want to get that special time with him as soon as possible, we had better get to the house as soon as possible. With any luck, Tsunade has finished fucking him and he's just recharging his batteries. We're not sure how many times Naruto can screw straight, so better get over there before Tsunade fucks his lights out." said Ino as they all nodded as they moved to ninja leap to the building they lived in.

Meanwhile, at the home...

Tsunade knew she could have fuck Naruto over and over again, but she might then have to face a four women mutiny. She was currently let Naruto rest on the bed, while he got a second wind. She had found his things, and started to put them away when she found the computer. She opened it and found it on a program called Gencom.

What Naruto and the Hokage didn't know was the computer program was aware and could make the computer itself aware, it could effect the machine and programming without anyone typing or wishing. It also wanted to insure the most sex as possible, which while entertaining to it also had the effect of increasing it's powers. It also would protect it's master, Naruto in this case, but it also helped. Help which the master might not want, initally. Help to get more and more laid.

So Tsunade was reading the recent history and the profile of Naruto himself, access code being 'jinxed' open for the sex-loving hokage. She realized there must be some kind of instruction in the computer to look for the most perverted manner for the wishes to be granted, since the 'love' command was likely meant for love between friends and family then lovers. Testing out the powers of the device, she created her own copy of the computer with the program in the same green as her usual jacket.

She switched to this second one and loaded everything up to match the other one, then froze time with the device. The silence was deafening, as she noticed a few items which seemed to hint at the frozen time. Like the chakra frozen in Naruto.

'If he was dead, he wouldn't have chakra and if he wasn't frozen, it should be moving. So I have unlimited power. The computer seems to have been programmed by someone like Jiraiya, which seems to be to Naruto's benefit. Or a benefit to his love life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.