Starting Over
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Shelly_Winters

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Can 2 people from different worlds save one planets inhabitants hope for survival and can they both find the love and happiness they both deserve or is a misunderstanding going to keep them apart and lonely forever?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Pregnancy  

One week to the day that Oris and Krista spoke their mating vows to each other, they were married in an Earth ceremony, bound together for all time. When Krista woke up the morning after the wedding, she had a sudden urge to throw up. When the nauseous feeling continued day and night, just like when she was pregnant with Kolby all those years ago, she knew without a doubt that she was pregnant. Krista had not yet told Oris as he was preparing to head back to Toria after receiving a message the night of their wedding that his father Theos was deathly ill. Neither of them were looking forward to this unexpected separation, but after much discussion agreed that it would be best for Krista and Kolby to remain on earth since there wasn't enough time to get a private tutor set up to travel with them and Krista had several large business deals that she had to take care of over the course of the next 2 months.

After saying goodbye to her husband and praying he would be able to return soon. Krista called and made an appointment with one of the Torian doctors. All the Torian's on earth knew that Krista and Oris were mates so it wasn't a total surprise that she would be calling, as the wife of a Torian all of her and Kolby's medical needs would now be handled by Torian physicians, but when she told him the reason she needed to see him, Malorious was shocked, yet excited about the fact that the first Toria/Earth offspring had been conceived. Malorious requested that she come in immediately, while he didn't think there would be any need for concern and that the pregnancy should progress normally, he wanted to take no chances. He would be damned if something happened to Commander Oris's mate on his watch when he knew the Commander had no choice but to return to Toria for a short time.

Krista had arrived at Dr. Malorious' office and was immediately taken into an exam room.

"Good day Lady Krista" Dr. Malorious said with a bow.

"Thank you for getting me in so quickly!"

"Not a problem, if you would be kind enough to bring me up to date on the events that brought you to me."

"First off I wanted to let you know so that there is no doubt on the official record, Oris obviously as my husband all ready knows this but as my physician you need to as well, that up until the night that Oris and I made our mating vows and were intimate, it had been well over 4 years since I had been intimate with any man, so there is no way that this child could be anyone's but Oris'. Our first night together I was within 24-48 hours of ovulation, I told Oris after our vows were said that we may very well have conceived our first child together. Then on the morning after our earth wedding I woke up feeling sick to my stomach, it has not stopped, I have been sick on and off since then, just like I did when I was pregnant with my son Kolby, and yesterday I should have started my monthly menses."

"Did you tell the Commander this before he left?"

Hanging her head down in shame "No I didn't, he was so concerned about his father's illness and already berating himself for the fact that Kolby and I couldn't join him on this trip, I didn't want him to decide not to go, and if I happened to be wrong and I am not pregnant and his father died without him at least being able to say goodbye, the guilt would have eaten me alive."

Placing his hand on Krista's shoulder Malorious told her he completely understands her reasoning and promised that he would keep his reports regarding the pregnancy quiet from all until Krista could tell Oris first.

"Let's start with a basic pregnancy test. While there should be no reason for this pregnancy not to progress normally, I would like to take extra precautions since it will be the first offspring between our two people. The fact that you have already bore one child will definitely make things easier as you already know what to expect as the pregnancy progresses. I know the earth practice is to have you come in monthly until your 3rd trimester but I would like to monitor you weekly, take various blood samples to have a basis for monitoring all future Torian/Earthling pregnancies."

"It's a good thing I will do everything in my power to bring this child healthy and safely into this world. Otherwise I might take offense to being used as a guinea pig." Krista laughed.

Malorious was grateful that Lady Krista would be willing to under go the additional testing and monitoring so that this child and all future children could be conceived and delivered safely. It will be hard enough trying to keep this pregnancy a secret until after Commander Oris had found out from his wife about it. Once the reports start going to Toria (even though the communication lapse was nearly 3 weeks) it wouldn't do for the Commander to be bombarded with questions regarding his wife's pregnancy when he doesn't even know for sure that she is only that it could have happened on the night of their Torian mating vows. Although he thought it was sad that Theos would go to his grave not knowing that his first biological grandchild was on the way. He would be told about Kolby of course, because in their culture once a couple are mated any children she has no matter their decent were her husbands, and Oris from the time he met Kolby thought of him and treated him as his own son, as if he were his own flesh and blood.

Due to the sophistication of the Torian equipment it took less then 10 minutes to have the results of the blood work back. Lady Krista was defiantly pregnant and based on the levels of hormones in her system the timeframe she believed she conceived in was confirmed. There was no doubt that on the night her vows to Oris were made this child was conceived, a child who will be loved and cherished by his/her parents. Malorious did a complete physical work up on Krista and made sure that all the initial findings were accounted for before locking her file into his personal safe. He wanted no one to be able to get access to this file.

Four weeks had passed since Oris left earth to be with his dying father. As soon as he landed on Toria he had a message sent to Krista to let her know he was safe and can't wait to be back home in her arms. Three weeks after Oris sent the message, Krista received it, she broke down crying, between her hormones going crazy and missing her husband terribly, she just couldn't help the tears. Krista immediately had a message sent back to him, telling him that she and Kolby missed him terribly and that she had a surprise for him when he came back home. About a week before Krista's message got to him, Oris had received an unusual message from his aide Korian that Krista had been meeting with Malorious weekly since Oris left earth. Oris in his grief over the fact that his father would be dead soon, made an assumption that his wife was meeting Malorious for other reasons then him being her physician, not once did the fact that she could be pregnant even cross his mind. The morning after Krista's message was received by Oris, Theos died. Oris couldn't make himself believe anything but the fact that in his mind his wife was cheating on him with one of the Torian physicians.

After sending a reply message to Krista that was cold and clearly uncaring that he would be returning to earth shortly, he sent another one to Korian informing him to get his personal residence at the Torian building ready, that he would be moving out of his wife's home when he returned to earth.

Krista had found out 2 weeks before Oris was scheduled to land back on earth that he was leaving her and no longer wanted her has his mate. She of course was devastated. After her meeting the next day with Dr. Malorious she informed him that his reports could be sent to the physicians on Toria but that Oris was to never know. Since he no longer wanted her as his mate and wife she would not be informing him of the child she was carrying.

The day after Oris arrived back on earth Korian made a trip to Krista's house to pick up all his clothing and personal possessions. Jessica had everything ready to go when he arrived. Krista made sure that there was no way Korain could see her when he arrived. She didn't want him going back and telling Oris that she was pregnant, for she was now showing, anyone who saw her could tell that she was with child.

A month after his return to earth Oris called to make an appointment with Malorious for his annual physical and to see about getting something to help him sleep at night. The receptionist very angrily told him that he would need to acquire the services of another physician, that Malorious was no longer willing to be his physician. This only fueled his suspicions that Krista and Malorious had indeed cheated on him behind his back.

The next day Oris had the paperwork started to end his and Krista's marriage. He decided to personally take it to her for her to sign as he wanted to see the look on her face when he handed her the papers to sign. Arriving after he knew Kolby would have already left for school; Oris let himself in surprised that Krista hadn't changed the locks on the door. Oris found Krista in the kitchen sitting at the countertop eating area with a cup of coffee and what appeared to him to be dry toast. With the way she was sitting it was impossible for him to see her burgeoning belly.

When Krista heard someone enter the kitchen, she looked up startled to see Oris standing there with a look of complete disgust and hate clearly showing on his face. Krista squared her shoulders and with the hurt and betrayal she felt from him was easily able to return his gaze with just as much anger if not more on her face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.