Gencom Danny Phantom - Cover

Gencom Danny Phantom

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 2

Sam was in the air within seconds, with all of the practise they had done to increase their speed with their flight abilities. She was nearly behind the blue hue ghost and his army of cardboard, when she called out, "Hey Box Nut, look over here!"

This easily distracted ghost had been focused on scaring some of the humans who were running like their heads were cut off, and turned his head ... directly into the fist of the female halfa. Stunned for the moment with his jaw out of joint, Sam mouth opened up with her now lengthen canine teeth shown to the world around them as the teeth glows with a green energy field.

The beam fired from her mouth and smashed into the chest of her opponent as a stream of blue-green energy flowed from the Box Ghost. It was semi-invisible within the green energy flow, but one could make it out if they looked hard enough. As the blue-green energy left the Box Ghost, he seemed to get weaker. Dark circles surrounded his eyes, his open drooped open as he started to drool. His whole body seemed to slouch as he seemed to get thinner. Sam, however, seemed to get a more defined muscle tone as her eyes glowed violet and a low green glow coated her body like a second skin. The situation seemed to make the Box Ghost less and less a threat to Sam as the female halfa seemed to become a more formidable fighter.

The boxes around them as well as the bubble wrap lost all floating power and fell to earth, even as Ms. Mansion stopped the beam of energy drain. The Box Ghost wobbled forward and back as well as side to side as if he was drunk or high, out of it in any case as he could barely formed any kind of words more complex then "Duh?".

The glow in the wood vampire eye's seemed to increase as rings of pulsating violet flowed from her to the weaken spectre. In a voice which had the sound of a soft lullaby the woman with the violet hair said, "Into the thermos. Everything will be better once you go into the thermos."

Danny took the following moment to activate the Fenton thermos, as the energy spirit moved into the beam and deeper down the path into the containment device which would hold him until Danny could send him back to the Ghost Zone with his parent's Fenton Portal. The young Fenton turned to Sam, just in time to catch her floating down to the earth before she turned back into her human form. She ran up to Danny and kissed him passionately on the lips as they embraced rather clumsily.

Sam pulled back first and started talking rather quickly, "That was so cool, being able to fly by myself has to be the second best way to fly. Then draining the Idiot Ghost and becoming so strong was a real high, but I think I drained him a little too much. Not sure if it's because we have been practising so much with that power or if it's because Boxie was so weak. The hypnosis did make the trapping of him into thermos much easier, don't you think Danny?"

"Not sure, but I think all of the ecto energy you drained from him is giving you something like a sugar or caffeine high. You might have to work on controlling all of the energy you drain when you suck up too much of it. We don't need a hyper goth around here ... if that's not a oxymoron? A hyper goth is a oxymoron right, cause I want to make sure if Lancer decided to spring a pop quiz again. I don't think the saving the world excuse will work to well if I over use it for my tests." said Danny as he and his girlfriend headed back to the path to education, the path back to Casper High School.

Later in one of Casper High's classroom...

Danny was thank for he had been working on his study habits with the Gencom, so he could pick up most of the facts he was being given. He was also trying to avoid being distracted by a hot Sam nearby and a jealous Paulina who was trying to steal Danny from Sam. At least now that Paulina knew that Danny Phantom and Danny Fenton were the same person and a world hero and star. Not very deep with the young woman.

Danny was doing his school work as well as working on a little side project he knew he wanted to do, making a list of women in his life which could benefit with the power of the Gencom. He had chosen this class, math, to do this as he was making a series of rankings based on numerous topics. One of the important subjects was how hot the woman were, with women like Ember or Valerie ranking above someone like the Lunch Lady. Another subject was power of the being by why of ghost powers or Anti-ghost technology, this brought up another problem like threat level. Valerie was making the tops of the list with much of the rankings, but so was another being ... Desiree the ghost genie.

'Valerie is now on friendly terms, especially after I explained everything thing ... and she got her anger out on me. A few laser blasts does wonders for a pissed off woman. Desiree is not a friendly target since she is still out to get me or at least looking for a way to power up her wish granting powers. She can't stop granting any wish she hears and makes almost all wishes pervert themselves in a manner threatening someone, either the wisher or the ones around them. So Desiree is the biggest threat to me, especially given the fact I have my own electronic genie.

I don't think the Gencom is related to Desiree, but I don't want any influence from ghost genie to digital djinn. She's going to be the first one under the influence of the Gencom. Other female I've encountered are the Lunch Lady Ghost, Spectra, Ember, Valerie Grey, Pandora, Paulina, Star, Dora, and Kitty. Not counting my family like Jazz, Mom or Dani my female younger clone. I can make them the right age for me and ready for love, but I'm just not sure that I want to deal with incest at this time.' Danny continued to tinker with the list and numbers, with the lest using short forms so no one would figure out what he was figuring out.

Danny sighed as he moved the sheet to a pocket in his binder as he moved to the work he was trying to solve for the class as his mind made plans for what to do next.

Later in the day...

Danny was walking out of the school when he was joined by his sexy girlfriend as she looked at him. She was trying to smile in a smirk to try and not look perky, but more of a creepy kind of joy like watching cheerleaders suffer. She was soon joined at his hip as she began to speak to him, "Been thinking of you all day. Or at least thinking of things I wanted to do to you? You doing anything after school?"

"You know, nothing at all. Why are you asking?"

"The fact is Danny that my mother and father are leaving for a month long trip with just my grandma and their thousand dollar security system left in charge. So I was wondering if you might want to spend the long weekend this week and the following weekends with me?"

"So how are we going to get any kind of privacy with your Grandma and the cameras looking at us? Unless you've a plan to get around them?"

"I don't but my grandma does. Seems like she has her own secrets she doesn't want my parents to know about ... like her secret boyfriend in the Daredevil Senor Stunts team. Seems my mom and dad would hate to think of my sweet little old granny taking skydiving trips onto a motorcycle which would then jump a row of cars. So we made a deal that I could have whoever I want over and she can do the same as long as we keep it on the down-low. Granny's hacking skills seem to be as great as her skydiving skills."

"Prize winning skills?"

"Nine time seniors female jumpers trophy winner. So are you in?"

"Just let me get a few things and check it out with my parents to see if it's okay. They might a little bit objectionable to it, but making the Masons upset does seem to mellow them out a little. Just give some time to explain ... or at least come up with a good excuse. I'll meet you there." said Danny as his mind changed it's tracks as this new little bonus came his way. It would give him more time with Sam and with the Gencom in his hands they would be having a lot more fun then a normal long weekend.

A list of what to bring as well as changes he could make using his new found genie crossed his mind, 'Got to use it to make it okay for the 'Rents to allow me to stay with Sam, got to make sure the Manson don't find out or at least willing to deny it happened. Make Sam okay with me using and playing with the Gencom, maybe even let her join in with the fun it can be used on certain woman. This weekend is going to rock.'

Late in the same afternoon...

It was five thirty when Danny was ready for the long weekend for with Sam at her mansion, the house that cellophane on deli toothpicks built. He was entering the huge building in the middle of the city of Amity Park. It was painted in bright and sunny colours, which made sense given how Sam's parents were.

The dark haired goth had mention time and again how she was 'a creature of the night born into a family of morning people'. Her parents were like they were out of a perky fifties television show, excluding their dark judgemental side about people ... or their ability to organize a powerful mob of angry villagers against anything they didn't like.

They still didn't like Danny, especially given the fact he was a half ghost, but they were more ... tolerant then before. The reason was simple to Danny, "It's a lot easier to be tolerant of someone when you have your asses and your property saved by the person. Still Sam is mention how they looked into getting a copy of Freakshow's ghost control sceptre likely to influence me ... like how my dad looked for one to make me do all of the chores before mum and Jazz set him straight. Sam seems to be doing well to get her parents of the ghost control track, and at least we know how to break the control of the damn thing."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.